Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (41967 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by GGSG(f): 3:30pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 3:30pm On May 19, 2020
Ojukwudfugitive:

Fool, do you have evidence to that? He planned coup against who? Do you know he was given State burial by IBB when he died in 1987 aged 78 yeras? If he had planned coup against IBB, do you think the same IBB would have given him State burial? How old were Zik and fugitive Ojukwu when they died? Awolowo died a natural death at the ripe age of 78. Did he plan the coup alone or with you that he was the only one caught and he committed suicide?
Your hatred towards him changes nothing as he dealt with your father's with hunger, thereby sending millions of them to hell. He taught Ojukwu a lesson he never forgot, making him run like a woman in rapper to Ivory Coast.
hahahaha Cry Me A River!! I Didnt Ask You For The Coward Biography Nah!!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:30pm On May 19, 2020
winterfell007:

He's not my leader and definitely not a leader to the millions of 'reasonable' igbos who sees through his lies. I personally see him as a leader of a 'hate group' no different from 'Kux Kla Klans' of America
u are a wise man, if not for all those small small backyard sins you commit, you for make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2020
Kenmatt:

Please don't be offended ooh! Can you just tell us Kanu's qualifications?

Kanu was born in Isiama Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State, the Republic of Biafra. His father goes by the name HRM[citation needed] Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother, Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu.[1] He attended Library Avenue Primary School and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He studied at University of Nigeria, Nsukka and moved to the UK before graduating. (Wikipedia)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by 8stargeneral: 3:31pm On May 19, 2020
Pr0cter:
This noise maker should go and sit down jor
But ur enjoying his noise making.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by igbowoman: 3:31pm On May 19, 2020
Answer his legitimate question.Where is Osibanjo?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Even Adolf Hitler the brave took poison
hahahaha Just To Justify Awolowos Coward Act You Are Now Comparing Him With Adulf Hitler? Lolz Kwontinu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Truthfulguy10: 3:33pm On May 19, 2020
MNK

The only man that his words, put panic among Nizoorians

Just his "words"

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Olarewaju89: 3:33pm On May 19, 2020
Ojukwudfugitive:

Fool, do you have evidence to that? He planned coup against who? Do you know he was given State burial by IBB when he died in 1987 aged 78 yeras? If he had planned coup against IBB, do you think the same IBB would have given him State burial? How old were Zik and fugitive Ojukwu when they died? Awolowo died a natural death at the ripe age of 78. Did he plan the coup alone or with you that he was the only one caught and he committed suicide?
Your hatred towards him changes nothing as he dealt with your father's with hunger, thereby sending millions of them to hell. He taught Ojukwu a lesson he never forgot, making him run like a woman in rapper to Ivory Coast.

Correct. Thank you. the guy thought he knows history.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:33pm On May 19, 2020
verifiedlegacy:

a man with truth scales through.. simple
some people just come here to see the insults from this thread, PMB thread carries more traffic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by EnglishUsa: 3:34pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Cowarddd. I will attend my parents burial, I will mourn the people who died because of my scam before mourning my dog. As freedom fighter I will not indulge in a disgusting behaviours. I will not ask a white supremacists to help my cause. As a black I will not claim I'm Jew. Anyways a fraudster will do that
our leader dey pain you for heart enhh grin grin Because you never thought igbos will have a leader like our able nnamdi kunu, remember when he said buhari is mad.....go and tell Buhari he cant jail me .. This one pain you grin grin grin and died Buhari never jailed him. You are very surprised how igbos love themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Urchman200: 3:34pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
I am not a fan of Kanu at all. But i love igbos
I understand that, is difficult to love a secessionist seriously,Is difficult to appreciate Kanu if u are not from biafra land,how i wish Buhari proved him wrong, just try to unite the nation is not too difficult to achieve, but he ended up divided the country more ,making it easy for people like kanu to continue to trend.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by najib41: 3:34pm On May 19, 2020
Local man is broke ���
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Yenefer(f): 3:34pm On May 19, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Kaiii....wahala shge ni

How can you allow this guy expose your empty Brian?

You could have kept quiet for us to guess if you have sense or not.....

Anyway is a pity dear......a won o otiso`daada ruori olodo
whatever dear. Periander, Cleopatra, Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Socrates, Vladimir Mayakovsky, Hitler. They committed suicide and I don't think they're cowards. U are not talking about my boyfriend dumb me suicide here

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 19, 2020
MasterJayJay:
Nnamdi Kanu

FFK

Kemi Olunloyo.

If any of the above is your mentor/leader, then madness has started.

Aswear...may be Fayose and Kung-Wike too should grace your list
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Yenefer(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2020
EnglishUsa:
our leader dey pain you for heart enhh grin grin Because you never thought igbos will have a leader like our able nnamdi kunu, remember when he said buhari is mad.....go and tell Buhari he cant jail me .. This one pain you grin grin grin and died Buhari never jailed him. You are very surprised how igbos love themselves
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by winj: 3:36pm On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:
What baffles me is how a miscreant albino can be leading a tribe consisting of professors and businessmen.

Here is one of the professors and Businessmen for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIAEKWGZcNA&feature=emb_err_woyt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by winterfell007(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
why are u jealous ni? can any of your leaders match him in intellect and wisdom? go one sit down on a brown roof abeg

It's quite disheartening that folks like you are the reason the igbos have lost out politically. The worst reality is that Biafra is always be a pipe dream and we igbos can't attain the highest office in the land. We lost both ways, what a great loss on our part...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by ussv: 3:36pm On May 19, 2020
verifiedlegacy:

u better leave this forum. its for tribal bigots.
It's created to fight Igbo's. but we come plenty here and rejected that plan that y its always fight here
Honestly, i really tire. I wish there could another forum that sanctions or delete users who throw personal, tribal or religious insults. People have a right to their opinions but they should not be personally targeted for saying their mind, Forum is suppose to be "talk your own i talk my own " Haba !!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by libertrust: 3:37pm On May 19, 2020
FORMER AMERICA SEC. OF DEFENCE ONCE SAID NIGERIANS ARE NOTHING BUT GALLIBLE & DOCILE PPL & I AGREE WIT HIM. because EVEN WHEN THE TRUTH IS STEERING AT US WE STIL INTEND NOT TO SEE IT BUT RATHER CHOSE TO INSULT & ABUSE ANYONE THAT RAISES AN EYEBROW, AND WIT DIS OUR SITUATION WIL REMAIN SAME IN DIS COUNTRY. RECYCLING OF OLD RULERS "LEADERS" DAT HAS RUN OUT OF CURRENTS AND ARE VISIONLESS ONLY FULL OF DECEIT AND LIES. GOD HELP US.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2020
humblemikel:
I hate seeing the face of this man more than that of Buhari
This man irritates me a lot
If this man is the leader of the supposed educated Igbos
Then they are all fools
You prefer seeing buhari to KANU .. I just dey smile cos cowardice runs in your blood.. You fools elected an uneducated man who can't address the nation as president. And you prefer the old uneducated dying man over MNK.. No wonder a Yoruba man wrote this about Kwara state.. ''Welcome to Kwara State
The State of Harmony

Where all our collective properties were harmonized and controlled by one family for decades left others in abject poverty due to selfish interest of some few political lazy youths who doesn't know their worth but depends solely on receiving and song praising the one put in the helm of affairs of the state.
A state where the youths depend on 10k shared to some selected goons but rather work and earn legitimately.''

We Igbos don't lick ass.. So your tribe should keep licking Buhari's anus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by winterfell007(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are a wise man, if not for all those small small backyard sins you commit, you for make heaven

Which backyard sin I Don commit, abeg tell me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Superjazz: 3:39pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
sure, very few persons know me, I live a very quiet lifestyle, so wad else?
That's why you have been suffering and smiling all your life.so don't insult kanu again or mock him over not attending his father burial because I don't think u can do 1% of what he is doing okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 3:39pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:

Rat poison? grin

YOU GOT NO CHILL.. HAHAHA

Anyway I like your slaughter..
my Brother When Heat Became Much My Man Decided To Empty A Bottle Of Rat Poison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by DenreleDave(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
hahahaha Just To Justify Awolowos Coward Act You Are Now Comparing Him With Adulf Hitler? Lolz Kwontinu!

Ojukwu too was a Coward. Isn't it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
the Real Coward Is Awolowo That Took Rat Poison To Avoid Being Arrested.

I think it is coward Ojukwu who abandoned millions of you during the war to enjoy the good life.

Maybe you should ask your parents about the story?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by chinonso653(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2020
Preach preacher,d only defense d wailers have is to insult you..... Preach preacher.......It was expected of them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Klington: 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .

Chei.... there is God oooo grin
Just like buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Kenmatt(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Kanu was born in Isiama Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State, the Republic of Biafra. His father goes by the name HRM[citation needed] Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother, Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu.[1] He attended Library Avenue Primary School and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He studied at University of Nigeria, Nsukka and moved to the UK before graduating. (Wikipedia)

My brother please, this grammar is simple, what is his qualifications?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Coldie(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
This guy is a real comedian. Thats one of the reasons I dont hate him.

Everything he is doing is a joke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 3:43pm On May 19, 2020
Superjazz:

That's why you have been suffering and smiling all your life.so don't insult kanu again or mock him over not attending his father burial because I don't think u can do 1% of what he is doing okay.
I had no problem with NK or Ipob but since Igbo's think its their right to keep insulting the SS minorities, I just felt I should make fun of NK, I wouldn't want to insult the Igbo's cos unlike most ipob who insults tribes, I'm above such level of stupidity, but Ipob and NK won't have the same grace, by the way at superjazz or whatever u are called, having a quiet demeanor is different from suffering and smiling, what exactly is NK teaching u guys?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Onlyonebuhari: 3:44pm On May 19, 2020
Deadman! Let gullible followers keep on operating his FB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

EndSARS: Gridlock In Lagos As Protesters Shut Down Lekki Toll Gate / Fulani Herdsmen Flee Enugu / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.