Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73780 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by PotatoSalad(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2020
Beer parlour argument

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Jarus(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Nobody earns 42M yearly as salary in Nigeria except it's a political post or it's your income from your business. This story is as fake as the American moon landing.

I shake my head.

I wish I was anonymous to say more about this.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by oyekan1997(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2020
Jide is very stupid
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by piagetskinner(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2020
42m?

Ah this one is hard to believe o

Anyway I can’t say.. that’s a lot of money
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by kamez(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:

No company or firm will pay you 40M per annum. It's pure lies

i have a friend who was earning 80k working as an accountant in a logistics company in lagos (apapa precisely)

dude had worked for 6yrs then he got a job at exon mobil calabar.. his salary was 2.5million per month. he was crying the day he showed me his appointment letter.. i saw his pay with my own eyes.. this was way back in 2013.. and dude was just 37yrs old back then
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Hezmatosky: 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
You guys should stop watching cartoons. Where in Nigeria do one earn 42m annually? And as a young girl? Guy even Director on level 16 in ministry can not earn up to that. Tell me something else joor
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by KingAzubuike(f): 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
Jarus:

I shake my head.

So you mean to tell me some companies will pay you 3.5M monthly? Even with all your years of experience with is one of the criteria for a top position, they can't pay you up to that amount not to talk of this lady who is young.
Cc Hezmatosky
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Shormiey(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?
Make the dude switch come Lagos now and the girl fit connect him with another job.....dude need to think again.....who does that? I won't even advise my sister to that for love ....which kinda love? 15millie to 42millie....bobo yen ti ya were. undecided

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ouchbabe(f): 5:48pm On May 19, 2020
TheBoy1740:

What happened to Slawormir?
He was bragging on another thread how he smoked enough igbo before 4am. Maybe he is still high grin grin grin
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by BrutusOj(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
The man should just save 3months salary and start a business in Lagos, in 10years he may even beat his wife's salary
Why can't the wife do as you said? Are there no business opportunities in PH? Why are you guys so short sighted all because of money?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Donstarch: 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
Bros just see it as your office transferred you, and your wife happens to be in Lagos.. Simple,
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
This is what i'm trying to say.

you we men sometimes tends to be stubborn.
the women should give him reasons(in mannered approach)why he should quit.
Mrbrownjay1

how about the below reply from wifey, which any smart person would understand:
- i am earning much more than you, which will be more beneficial to the wellbeing and future of the family
- i work in an industry that is healthier than the banking industry, which will be more beneficial to the wellbeing and future of the family.
- it will be easier for YOU to relocate and find a 15M banking job than me relocating and finding a 42m job.
- even if you relocate and dont find a job for the next 2 years and a half, my salary will still cover your salary loss
- it does not make any sense whatsoever that a man would ask such of his woman, NONE!

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Jarus(m): 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So you mean to tell me some companies will pay you 3.5M monthly? Even with all your years of experience with is one of the criteria for a top position, they can't pay you up to that amount not to talk of this lady who is young.
Cc Hezmatosky

Lol

Trust me, N3.5m gross per month (comes to N2.8m after tax) is very common in the industry.

A first level manager earns that in many IOCs and top independents. First level manager o.

In some companies, even non-managers earn that.

You can become that within 8-10 years of working.

I can’t say much because people know me beyond Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 19, 2020
Twoclans:
Jide should please pack his bag and go to Lagos.This is not about pride it is about the figures .
Sometimes I don't understand Nigeria men.
Is Cardi b not 10 times richer than her husband.
Is Nicky Minaj not 100 times richer than her husband.

Nor be person go marry bill gate daughter?

Most Nigeria men are not where they are suppose to be in life because Ego made them lost a lifetime opportunity.

Wait a minute, assuming Dj cuppy fell in love with him, will he tell dj cuppy to relocate to porthacourt?

Na mumu dey worry am.

It's not like he is broke or jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by friday2011(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2020
Abi o ti quit ni...

Find your wife go front
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Casper21: 5:51pm On May 19, 2020
Just made up story.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by KingAzubuike(f): 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
kamez:

i have a friend who was earning 80k working as an accountant in a logistics company in lagos (apapa precisely)

dude had worked for 6yrs then he got a job at exon mobil calabar.. his salary was 2.5million per month. he was crying the day he showed me his appointment letter.. i saw his pay with my own eyes.. this was way back in 2013.. and dude was just 37yrs old back then
Check well . Maybe you saw 250,000 . Oil companies pay well but you people should stop making it sound like their pay is usually extra ordinary. How can you believe a young girl like that earns 42M yearly. That's 3.5M monthly. Of you want to earn that much, be an entrepreneur. Salaries can't earn you that amount.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by shegzhkn: 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
Jarus:

I shake my head.

Anonymous ?? you don't need to be.

You saying the truth right ?? , enlighten me bro.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by sowilli: 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
Which oil service will pay an Employee that is not C level 42 million. All these fake stories. How much does a branch manager in a bank earn? Is it even upto a million? All these fake stories
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by ut47(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
Okay
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Malawian(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2020
What is Jide even finding in PH? Ikwerri people, try locate am, burst him head for am, e fit follow for all these wee south south wey full here..
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by dukeprince50: 5:54pm On May 19, 2020
BrutusOj:
Why can't the wife do as you said? Are there no business opportunities in PH? Why are you guys so short sighted all because of money?
why can't the husband do as I say? the wife earns more, bank Job is a Job where they keep transferring you up and down, when he gets transferred, will he also tell the woman to quit her Job and follow him? the man is senseless, its better for the man to quit his job, save and start a business in Lagos
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by sowilli: 5:54pm On May 19, 2020
Jarus:

Lol

Trust me, N3.5m gross per month (comes to N2.8m after tax) is very common in the industry.

A first level manager earns that in many IOCs and top independents. First level manager o.

In some companies, even non-managers earn that.

You can become that within 8-10 years of working.

I can’t say much because people know me beyond Nairaland.
the post says oil service not an IOC
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by sowilli: 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Beer parlour argument
real beer parlour
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by grandstar(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2020
She should dump him and look for someone else. He's not worth it.

Deep down, I feel the lady will regret it. Jide's motive seems purely a power show. Love as the Bible says does not think only of its own interest. (Read 1 Cor 13:4-7). I am your "husband" and you must obey my command.

I suspect if she was simply given a transfer to Port Harcourt, he won't be happy. He is testing her and wants to let her know from the very start who is boss. This isn't lordship but tyranny. Jesus washed the feet of his disciples.

She should look for someone else. He has already shown the type of person he truly is.

My short 2 months stay in England opened my eyes a bit to another side of marriage.

In the U.K, both parties contribute to the family and not just "one". The woman is expected to contribute. She does not look up to the man for everything.

A family friend who travelled to the UK in 2010 wants to bring his baby mama to the UK in 2023. He has told her that she shouldn't look up to him there for everything. That she too will be contributing.

Jide does not want the wife to contribute. His thinking is medieval and retrogressive. He is basically telling her that she does not exist.

I am sure the lady is an ajebo, born with a golden spoon so may concede. Once she does that, she will be in the husband's grip forever. Jide should treat the union as a partnership and make the sacrifice. He can get a transfer to Lagos instead.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by dukeprince50: 5:56pm On May 19, 2020
sowilli:
Which oil service will pay an Employee that is not C level 42 million. All these fake stories. How much does a branch manager in a bank earn? Is it even upto a million? All these fake stories
she's probably working in total and is a controller there, na the man salary I no wan believe
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by sowilli: 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
she's probably working in total and is a controller there, na the man salary I no wan believe
but the post says oil service not IOC
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by friday2011(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
Jide ooo, jide ooooo, jide ooooooo.

how many times did I call you?

Request for a transfer...

If they refused, pls resign...

I believe you will get a new job coming to lagos.

Make una forget this nigerian mentality of 'oko lolori aya jare'
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by BrutusOj(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
why can't the husband do as I say? the wife earns more, bank Job is a Job where they keep transferring you up and down, when he gets transferred, will he also tell the woman to quit her Job and follow him? the man is senseless, its better for the man to quit his job, save and start a business in Lagos
Bank job is not police job jaree..
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Dollabiz: 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
ye
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Jarus(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2020
sowilli:
the post says oil service not an IOC

Most people mistakenly refer to E&P companies as oil servicing companies, especially when the company is not among the Big 5, the popular ones. Most people dont know the difference.

I suspect this is what is happening here.

Oil servicing coys wont pay anyone that is not very senior N42m but many E&P companies will do. If it’s N42m, it’s most likely E&P company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by wisestjohn00(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2020
let the woman relocate for peace to reign for the
sake
of her marital status/home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.