Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73769 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ayemileto(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
LongLife4all:
How can N45m be made to give way for N15m? That is crazy and at the same time, it's not good for the guy to lose his own job. If he resigns now because of Anita's N45m, that is when he'll see the real woman in Anita.

He is not resigning.

He will request for transfer but does not want to.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Felicity0001: 5:29pm On May 19, 2020
Both of them should please call me for leave relief for just 3months each.

The man should be first in line while he relocates to lagos and make himself use to the environment then after 3months the woman applies for leave while I cover her up for 3months then she travels to portharcourt.

After these 6months ritual the both of them must have receive sense and know the right thing to do.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Kenny9857(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
I said for peace to reign
Understanding is the key bro
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by ChiefRocker(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2020
Are there employees earning this much for real?

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by kenex4ever(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Jide is mad. But this Anita salary get as he be. She has to be a top manager to earn such angry grin. I have seen a madam earning 3m net in an oil company. And she had 17 years experience o. Means anita is not even evening newspaper but suya newspaper. Jide is still mad anyways.

Has to be a fake story
exactly, both salaries are questionable

If Anita is in an Oil Producing Company then it's very true
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Shinzy: 5:30pm On May 19, 2020
In fact me I no go marry the man again money first

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by TheBoy1740: 5:30pm On May 19, 2020
I know this is a hypothetical story but Jide is not serious. Shey if she was in Canada he will ask her to move down here and look for job.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Thomthom(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 19, 2020
When I read this story it was 150k and 420k. Nairaland has brought their version.

3 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2020
Rozz:
This only happens in super story and not in today's world
you are still a kid and know nothing. As an auditor in oil and gas industry i have seen salaries of female oil workers and also heard gists. Some of them the husband no one work and madam dey collect 1 to 2m a month
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
I said for peace to reign

so you mean that "for peace to reign" you only need to satisfy the ego of the dude?

only a highly "desperate for marriage" woman would accept such insult. imagine even telling the above to an intelligent woman:"for peace to reign in the house, you need to quit your 42M job, because me and my 15M job will manage"

what kind of intelligent reason will you even give that woman, asking her to do that?!

such a poor/foul statement. IMHO.

4 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
Brainardc:
Why dear?
Jide is already showing some negative tendencies,most African Men can't stand their women doing better than them they find any means to drag you down.Since men have become so wise by asking what women will bring to the table then women should also be wise not to accept anything below their financial status.Let us all go into marriage with our eyes and brain functioning in its full capacity.It should be a win win for everyone

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by spiritedtete: 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
Jide is mad!! I pray my daughter to marry as the 20th wife of somebody and get support that will holdup her dream...

Rather than to be a one wife.of one useless selfish man.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by stanisbaratheon: 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
Jide is irresponsible.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2020
Is Jide a 'village people'?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by TheBoy1740: 5:36pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

The hubby must be a real Niggarr,

But as for me, the woman should quit and relocate to p. H for peace to reign.

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.

What happened to Slawormir?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Jess29: 5:36pm On May 19, 2020
Hmmm. Smelling so many rats and cockroaches in this cooked story
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by SmartchildTutor: 5:36pm On May 19, 2020
Both of them should resign and relocate to Madagascar. COVIK 1 - 9 herbal mixture will soon sell as fast as okokomaiko weed.

By the way, since Jide and Anita are not on nairaland, OP send me their number. I need to counsel them personally.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ouchbabe(f): 5:37pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Yearly: 15m + 42m... 57m
Monthly: 1.25m + 3.5m=4.75m

Feeding/month: 500k
Clothing/month:150k
Maintenance/month(ladies):250k
Miscellaneous/month:200k
Total expenditure/month: 1.1m

Balance/month: 4.75m - 1.1m= 3.65m..

Jide you could become a billionaire don't allow the devil..
The lady has a good point.. Boys thinking deep
Stay there and be doing math on top another person salary grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by KingAzubuike(f): 5:37pm On May 19, 2020
gurunlocker:
Twitter is full of liars.... I'm sure this is a fabricated story!

#42m? What position will pay that per annum at a "marriageable age"?

Unless she has worked closed to 20 years maybe and as well close to 50 years of age.
No company or firm will pay you 40M per annum. It's pure lies
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 19, 2020
If I can't get a transfer, I will resign provided my wife will fund next line of business. What manner of pride will make you ask your wife to leave what you can't get. Its a common purse, she is bringing 42 to add to my paltry 15. Well I don't know how peoples marriage works but for me and my wife, I will trust her to take the lead like I did before when I was jobless. Except your wife has a character problem then you safe guard your income but if its real love then trust each other and go get the higher pay.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by invectives(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Oboi abeg which one be suya newspaper local man is confused
lalasticlala why?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by kamez(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
i dont have the strength to type long Epistle, i only have one sentence for JIDE.......Bros you are maaaaaad
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
Kenny9857:
Understanding is the key bro
This is what i'm trying to say.
you we men sometimes tends to be stubborn. the women should give him reasons(in mannered approach)why he should quit. Mrbrownjay1
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by rosy1992(f): 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
The relationship is automatically over. No second thoughts.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by banio: 5:40pm On May 19, 2020
I use Anita as point of contact to my #42 million per annum job
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by seniormangr: 5:40pm On May 19, 2020
Jide should just look for transfer back to lagos and join his wife there since his a bank worker, i believe the bank he's working with has a branch in Lagos also.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by ttbaba(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2020
someone should tell me can any company pay 42m in Nigeria?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 5:41pm On May 19, 2020
TheBoy1740:

What happened to Slawormir?
Na my guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by KingAzubuike(f): 5:41pm On May 19, 2020
Nobody earns 42M yearly as salary in Nigeria except it's a political post or it's your income from your business. This story is as fake as the American moon landing.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Abasilim: 5:41pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
lalasti.clala post that didnt hit front page?
back to the topic, 40m÷15m that's more than 2times, If I'm Jide, I'll just quit my Job and relocate to Lagos and become a full time house husband

Bro you have an oily head grin grin grin
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Jarus(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2020
gurunlocker:
Twitter is full of liars.... I'm sure this is a fabricated story!

#42m? What position will pay that per annum at a "marriageable age"?

Unless she has worked closed to 20 years maybe and as well close to 50 years of age.

I laugh. A friend with roughly 10 years experience moved to an IOC for N64m 3 years ago. She was not married then.

I know many unmarried people grossing N50m plus.

These numbers are real. I can’t say much on social media.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.