Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73771 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by smalldoctor: 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

The hubby must be a real Niggarr,

But as for me, the woman should quit and relocate to p. H for peace to reign.

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.
yo are not doing well at all
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by incogni2o: 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?

Both of them need to sit down and think of how to make it work without none quitting.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
Rozz:
I blame the lady for being involved with someone beneath her financial status.Nonsense Jide
if the story is true. How many women earning well can get a guy earning more than them When guys would most times go for women below them. In real life people like anita convert drivers or other poor men to husband and Behind them

3 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by humilitypays(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
This is a Mills & Boon story cooked up in the head of a jobless Nigerian youth, especially a lady, to entertain jobless Nigerians since Nigeria has refused to employ able bodied youths, gossip and telling fantasy stories online have therefore become the full job of most Nigerian youths.

Who said they cannot marry and cope shuttling between the two cities which most white expatriates at Chevron Ajah shuttle almost on a daily basis.

Before you people yan dust, I have a brother who was transferred out of his state of residence as a manager, his wife lost her job not long ago, my brother didn't tell his wife to relocate with him and their kids to his new job location....he rather makes out time to go see them for now instead of relocating them to a state he doesn't wish to bring up his kids in.

This is reality not fantasy stories told on Twitter to satisfy Nigerian ladies and their fantasy life of living in paradise till death.

In this time in the world that many people are losing their jobs.....who in his or her right senses will advice his or her partner to resign his or her job to relocate to a new state with no vision just because they want to answer married person

This is one reason I hate Twitter; fake people and fake stories full that platform, Jack Dorsey needs to do something to checkmate all these Twitter fantasy stories before serious people start avoiding that platform angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Brainardc(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
Rozz:
I blame the lady for being involved with someone beneath her financial status.Nonsense Jide
Why dear?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by LongLife4all: 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
How can N45m be made to give way for N15m? That is crazy and at the same time, it's not good for the guy to lose his own job. If he resigns now because of Anita's N45m, that is when he'll see the real woman in Anita.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
smalldoctor:
yo are not doing well at all
grin grin grin
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Kenny9857(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.
You are not a nigga at all
Which one is the easiest; the guy to request for a transfer to lag or the woman to quit the job and start to run around looking for another job which even if she gets the job might not be paying up to the previous one...
You never drag something today ??

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Donald3d(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
omoyankee3:

Financial power in the hands of the wife? That's the beginning of the end of the marriage.

How is the financial power in the hands of his wife na..He isn't losing his job, he is just getting transferred .
Maybe because the money looks big that's why we are seeing it this way. Let's scale it down

What if you are already married and your wife gets a new job paying her 420k, while you earn 150k. Would you tell her to resign ?

7 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ayemileto(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
EkwensuNjaba:
I do not agree with this at all.

But on a second thought, should the man quit his job and relocate to lag, the wife will turn him to a house boy and
Las Las na frustration go kill the man.

The man is not quitting his job.

HE CAN GET A TRANSFER BUT DOES NOT WANT TO.

Read his unreasonable reasons in the screenshot.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by cmecproblem(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
Jide should seize the opportunity to return back closer to home...What's HIS PROBLEM?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.

but bro...42m/12= 3.5m...

are you saying that these guys should take a 3.5M paycut instead of a 1.25M paycut in their union, just so that hubby can satisfy his misplaced ego?!?

3 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 19, 2020
Fake stories everywhere.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by cmecproblem(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2020
Lolllll, I envy some people's problems sha.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Greystone: 5:25pm On May 19, 2020
N42m divided by 12 = N3.5m/ month...

Jesus is Lord.....
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
ednut1:
if the story is true. How many women earning well can get a guy earning more than them When guys would most times go for women below them. In real life people like anita convert drivers or other poor men to husband and Behind them
This only happens in super story and not in today's world

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Abbeybailey(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
Twoclans:
Jide should please pack his bag and go to Lagos.This is not about pride it is about the figures .
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?

Fiction
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Jasiro: 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
Both of their companies must surely have branches. So they should sort out for that.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by UnusualJhay(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
Feminists Oya, over to y'all!! ...

grin angry Gbogbo Anita ati Jide are mad! !
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Prof0fficial: 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
money matters
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by dukeprince50: 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
bukatyne:

N3.5m monthly is such a big deal?

What about when you hear of people earning N10m/month?
don't mind him, he doesn't know how much I earn that's why.
see ehn, Jide's wife's salary look cute compared to me.
modified.
pls disregard everything I said, I am drunk

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by csamii: 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
Solution

Everyone go their separate ways!
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by seanjy4konji: 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
Please leave twitter stories.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
humilitypays:
The is a Mills & Boon story to entertain jobless Nigerians since Nigeria has refused to employ able bodied youths, gossip and telling fantasy stories online have therefore become the full job of most Nigerian youths.

Who said they cannot marry and cope shuttling between the two cities which most white expatriates at Chevron Ajah shuttle almost on a daily basis.

Before you people yan dust, I have a brother who was transferred out of his state of residence as a manager, his wife lost her job not long ago, my brother didn't tell his wife to relocate with him and their kids to his new job location....he rather makes out time to go see them for now instead of relocating them to a state he doesn't love to bring up his kids in.

This is reality not fantasy stories told on Twitter to satisfy Nigerian ladies and their fantasy life of living in paradise till death.

In this time in the world that many people are losing their jobs.....who in his or her right senses will advice his or her partner to resign his or her job to relocate to a new state with no vision just because they want to answer married person

This is one reason I hate Twitter; fake people and fake stories full that platform, Jack Dorsey needs to do something to checkmate all these Twitter fantasy stories before serious people start avoiding that platform angry angry

Nairaland and twitter are now tales by moonlight havens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by codedearner(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
Jide jide jide. How many times did I call you?
Respect yourself, you are going to Lagos
Let's leave power and pride, it is logical now.
The woman will have her time too..
But for now, Jide must move either by land or by train..

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but bro...42m/12= 3.5m...

are you saying that these guys should take a 3.5M paycut instead of a 1.25M paycut in their union, just so that hubby can satisfy his misplaced ego?!?
I said for peace to reign
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by awa(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
Yeye topic indeed. 42 millions and 15 millions naira still they want us to advise them. Can they just be alternating their weekend flights to see each other. Let both of them leave their respective job and marry idiots
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by SmartyPants(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Jide is mad. But this Anita salary get as he be. She has to be a top manager to earn such angry grin. I have seen a madam earning 3m net in an oil company. And she had 17 years experience o. Means anita is not even evening newspaper but suya newspaper. Jide is still mad anyways.

Has to be a fake story

Should be annual salary
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
Kenny9857:

You are not a nigga at all
Which one is the easiest; the guy to request for a transfer to lag or the woman to quit the job and start to run around looking for another job which even if she gets the job might not be paying up to the previous one...
You never drag something today ??
I said for peace to reign
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by relicng: 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
Everything in this life is a matter of choice, but the ability to choose wisely + focus will lead you to promise land. People can only advice you but you're the one to choose what you want.

You can start paint production without capital, check my signature to get the free manual.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
Twoclans:
Jide should please pack his bag and go to Lagos.This is not about pride it is about the figures.
Who nor like better thing

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.