Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (16055 Views)

I Toast Her Work Colleague Who Turn Me Down And She Hate Me. / I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by HARDDON: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
jst b gud gurl and kip ur head up! wen u feel strange, call ur husband!

call ur hus wen he is arnd, le him know that u r married and that wud deter any further lure from him

in any case, talk more to ur hus
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Ngemebiri(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
I will answer u when u have told us the truth, with the way you are sounding u are already there, women u people are wonderful, just give me your husband's number let me advice your husband not you
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Duniverse(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
If u know ur husband is not capable of takin up his responsibility and u dont value ur marriage u can value ur work
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Osama10(m): 3:55am On Aug 14, 2010
The love you profess to have for him dearly would move you to do the right thing.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by derolly(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2010
WTF is wrong wif human brains?

am i the only one to notice this thread is fucking 3years old
yet retards keep commenting and demanding response from the poster, u guys need sum brain surgery!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Moralistli(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2010
Nothing do you woman! I prolly have something in common with folks that say it as it is, Funny enuf, most of my pple prefer to condemn u, and as a matter of ''i must reply dis thread'' say whatever trash they like, especially d ladies, whereas theirs is quite horrible. The last thing they wuld do is to let you have any knowledge of their various emotional distress and sexcapades. '' Living in hypocrites' paradise''
why d un-holy remarks 4 cryin out loud!

Give her a break,,,,,what else do people expect in a situation whereby couple stay apart? This lady prefer not to give in to dis temptation, thus she ran here to solicit ur advice or cross check individuals' opinion which wuld as a matter of fact empower her to firmly address d issue at hand, Most of u rantin herein could have been overwhelmed by d laws of attraction and float in dat adultrous boat with ease.

woman, my advice is for u to tell your hubby that it's been long, and that u are becoming unbearably Hot. Sound it clearly to him that he should kindly act fast by inviting or payin u a visit b4 it's too late. If he's not a cheating hus, then he's equally in d same situation back home.

Meanwhile, keep praying that God gives u d will power to overcome the thoughts and feelings. Peace!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by sexylogan(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2010
Madam, tread carefully oh! Pls, don't sleep with this guy, I take God beg u! Don't throw away a lifetime

of happiness for a few minutes of pleasure. Everyone goes thru this sort of thing @ one time or the other

but u hav to think of ur husband. U hav to stand up and say "no" or else u WILL regret ur actions for

THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! If u don't believe me, go ahead and sleep wit this Nick guy and see how ur life

will crumble around you. If your husband finds out, and he eventually will, he will hate u and he'l never

trust u again. cry
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by sexylogan(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2010
derolly:

WTF is wrong wif human brains?

am i the only one to notice this thread is bleeping 3years old
yet retards keep commenting and demanding response from the poster, u guys need sum brain surgery!

WTF!!!!! This post is 3 years old! DAmmm it!!!! I didnt even notice!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by evertrue: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2010
oh, this is a very bad situation. my advise to you is hold on. you would find nick disgusting sooner or later. put all u'v got as a woman and hold on. don't mind the hypocrites insulting you. you are as natural and honest as they come.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by DAVE20: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2010
You have to do the honorable thing, respect you marriage.how can you even think of it as a married person, woman if that your job will lead you to cheat on your husband quiet yes you have to, or you what to lose you marriage because of some white guy? How are you sure he is going to love you like you husband, you create the feelings you can destroy it
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by bodrin(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
one thing that got me pissed off is the 1st day u saw Nick u fell in luv, ur feeling for anyman shld be dead the day u said yes to the most appealing to u. so what again?

again in a way ur justifyn urslf if ur husband is going through the same in his office.

i know within u u begining to think of having a fast one with him.

the only thing is either u come back to ur husband or ur husband join u.

pray hard to God to help u overcome the devil in Nick. and God shl kill ur libido for Nick or any other men otherwise. i keep quiet.

it don tey wey nyash dey back

God help u
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Honeyboy09(m): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2010
Na wa oo , Women women women --- I Keep wondering if i'll ever get married with all the Weird ways women think and behave , Dis poster does not know the meaning of LOVE , Rubbish
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MMM2(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2011
old
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Tinuade1: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2012
My lady its kinda 2 early 4 u 2 b xperencin such 4 a marriage that is barely a year! Pls work more with the word of God & it wil b easier than u tot. Nick wil com & go & take it or leave it U'll still ve many more Nicks that will come your way, ur ability 2 resist him now will go a long way 2 help u with odas like him & also strengthen ur marriage. When its the wife that flirts in the home its really a slap! God wil strengthen u IJN. Be strong.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 09, 2012
^
WTF!!

Did you just reply to a 4yr old thread?
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Damoche10: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
Story land...Story land this is all about Story land....Kai..Some people are born liars!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by albacete(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2012
passing by... peeps @ thread. Takes off with speed of lightening
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by mexyaa: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2012
we all go through temptations. but wat matters is how we overcome them. in ur case. i believe he knows u like him. because it take an obvious signal for a guy to walk up to a lady and tell her how "sexy" she is. my advise to u is take Nick for a walk or maybe during ur break (NOT A DATE. and i'll tell u why later on) ask basic questions about him u never asked..... then for every response he give say something about ur husband ..( like what do u like to do for fun .. and let's say Nick replies; fishing. tell him ur husband also likes fishing)..tell him things you are trying to explore with ur husband... like sky diving... and in conclusion say somthin like u told ur husband a co-worker called u sexy (laugh while saying it).. that u never really thought you was sexy... because your husband tells you that everyday but you thought he was just going by the hand book of what a husband should tell his wife every morning.... guys get easily turned off by that.. it makes us feel nothing extra would ever happen ... and also make him know u love ur husband so much... this would change his previous thoughts of u... and it would help stop the temptation from his end... and the reason i said NOT A DATE is guy go prepared for dates, they try to look their best which would throw you off.. it is a sin from God and it would destroy ur marriage.. it would hunt u for the rest of ur life ... i know someone who just wanted to try it once and got sucked and today she lost on both sides. her marriage and "NIck".... hope this helps
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Ofido(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
GO Bleep THE HEAL OUT OF THE DUDE ATLEAST MAKE UR BODY REST: IF U Bleep HIM LIKE THREE TIMES IN A ROLL THEN UR EYE GO CLEAR
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Damoche10: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2013
Are u sure u have not bleeped the guy?
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by olekubaby: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2013
LET ME DIRECT UR ATTENTION (1COR 10 VS 13) READ IT AND THERE YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER. THERE IS A WAY OF ESCAPE. AVOID THEIS "NICK" AND ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP YOU. BEST OF LUCK
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Penssuwa(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2013
my dear, just remember that truth must always come to light no matter how many years of concealment. There are some defaults that even when 4given leave a permanent dent. Love is choked up in absence of trust. Plz dnt risk this!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by niggaman(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
@desodgi:
divorce your husband then,ashewo!
u are a fool, she does not deserve dat nau. Obviously u are too immature to give advice, so stick to ur territory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls / Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k / Can You Marry A female Soldier?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.