Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (16052 Views)

I Toast Her Work Colleague Who Turn Me Down And She Hate Me. / I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Lagoschic: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2007
Sweetheart adultery is a sin, theres nothing like big or small sin …this can happen to anyone , I think u should just pray to God to give u strength not to fall for his guy because u will end up regretting it …, put urself in the same shoes if someone else wanted ur husband so bad
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Blue2(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2007
hi tola
We all go thru struggles at different times in our lives. My advice is since u are already married you should think more about teh conseqences of your actiosn on ur marriage. And even if you did have a flip with "nick", imagien what that woudl do to your professional relationship at work. My dear the price is too costly. Long distant relationship is touggh, don't make it any tougher for yourself!!
All teh best
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by ijogbon(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2007
@tola

You will find my advise on such issues on numerous threads on Nairaland.

If you love your Husband tell him about Nick. Simple. A problem shared is a problem half solved. Only, share it with the right person, you two can then look for a solution together. And also let Nick know about your husband, infact introduce the two of them (over the phone i guess). The better man will stand out Heads and Shoulders above the rest.

I believe that is your best bet.

verbum sapienti satis est
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by yoddy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2007
@tola77
don't let comments on this thread get to you, its a public forum where ppl express themselves in anonymity, Its kinda fun, Smile, and have fun gal, Make sure you call your husband now now,
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by goldboy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hi Tola,

lets hear u talk now, i hope u are learning sometin serious ,

I just havwe a question, has Nick ever spoken to u about it, i mean toasted u so far??
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by kgoddie(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2007
Nija people sure do have a problem wit communication.Dat is Y a lot of people dey get stroke over here cos we neva find people that we can share our innner feelings wit.The most annoying people on earth na critics.Dem be dumbasses and over righteous bastards.Person wey neva commit the crime yet na him him na wa kill.Wetin be her crime?say she confess say she dey trip for man wey no be her husby.Lets face it the matter neva rch so now.All the asewo and stuffs!!!!!!! U are really bastards. Shame to idiots like u wey no want person to say wetin dey do am.Abi na wen she actually do am na him cum better pass? angry
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by desodgi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2007
long thing
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by yoddy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2007
@tola77
don't let comments on this thread get to you, its a public forum where ppl express themselves in anonymity, Its kinda fun, Smile, and have fun gal, Make sure you call your husband now now,
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Sweet T
Why should i be ashame grin grin angry angry? For speaking my mind and telling her the truth .

I DO NOT SUPPORT ADULTERY angry angry angry angry

1YR OF MARRIAGE AND SHE'S ALREADY FEED UP

@TOLA

SO DID YOU SLEEP WITH THE GUY YET lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Did u brush on you again at work today.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by hailtopsy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2007
what wld u do if ur bitch is untrue,better drop her find someone new i need another bitch, 'humming Biggie's"

thou shall not commit adultery, search ursef before u break urself
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Lagoschic: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2007
all the idiots on this site insultng some one inneed of advise if we could check ur own blackbox i am sure its as stinking as .anything hypocrits
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Dynast(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
woman buy a vibrator and use it to satisfy quell ur sexual urge
Save ur young marriage
carry your wedding picture always with you and keep it in ur office
Tell him the next time he comes to the office that the phone call you received 4m ur husband was fantastic and continue the discussion all centered around your husband.
if u try adultry,HMMMMMMMMMMMM
U are on a road to perpetual regret
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by bebe2007(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Tola77,

Babes, i must first apologise on behalf of the Nairalander that called you ASHEWO!!!! Guys, thats so wrong, some people here are from the cutter obviously not ordinary cutters but deep, stinking, smelly, porous ones like the ones in AJEGUNLE. What rubbish! If you do not have anything meaningful to say then move to another thread stop hurting people. Am surprised some babes too are being rude even the ones that their husbands married soley for green card and all. Ignore them, they are not better than you in anyway, just hypocrites!!!

Though am not married, i have been in your shoes before. Infact quite recently. I came to nairaland too and got the good, bad and ugly. Was insulted by many but got some good advice too which i took. Babes, your feeling for Nick is only NATURAL. It happens. All you have to do is control yourself. Do not fall please it will pass. You can fantasise about Nick all day but do not get near him for anything. You are MARRIED, you took an oath  under your Naitive Law and Custom. Put yourself in your man's shoes, how would you feel. Avoid Nick and his games. He knows how you feel about him already, It always shows. He knows you are lonely, he would take advantage (a naija boy for that matter). The Mr. Handsome i was tripping for in my own case does not exist anymore, i stopped all contact with him. I guess he noticed it too and moved on to his next victim. Nick will do the same once you stop giving him the GREEN LIGHT!!!!! Am sure he knows you are married. Give yourself time and work on surpressing this attraction. It will pass ok.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Tola77(f): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2007
Thanks so much to u guys with unhypocritic advises, what a relief to know I'm not that inhuman after all, it's a REFRESHER to my soul ! He hasn't been in here today but I'd heed to all sensible advices when he does .

@OMOEKO

I used to love/adore your contributions but highly dissappointed, at your being insensitive here.  sad

@MILITIA

Your comments are so unladylike, I can bet you just falsely indicated to be FEMALE  embarassed .
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2007
Tola77:

@OMOEKO

I used to love/adore your contributions but highly dissappointed, at your being insensitive here. sad

You can't blame a sista for been harsh tongue tongue(sorry tongue)

I was just warning you that your husband is much important than Nick, so you don't destroy your marriage over one stupid fling with Nick(And you know this naija guys are useless).
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Tola77(f): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2007
Here he comes, Talk of the Devil, I think he's come to anounce he'll be leaving at 4.30pm, would keep u posted, wish me well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Lagoschic: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2007
TOLA u will only regret it if u try it , u wil ifnd out its all empty trust me, nothign anyone says now will matter to you becos from ur mail, u have let urslef go but not completely pls dont its a small world he might know someone that knows ur husy and what next , DIVORCE , God forbid right , then don't do it
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by SweetT1: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Tola77
Lookk here, forget about being called an ashewo. Those people do worse. The most important thing is to be faithful to your man ! Tell Nick about your husband and see how he reacts. A real man will not want to destroy another man's home !! Goodluck and God bless !
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by SweetT1: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Omo-Eko
It's easier said than done ! It's so easy to analyse someone's else marriage when you are still single !
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by debosky(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2007
na jazz the boy dey use on you?? take control of your emotions and stop acting like a 16 year old girl getting turned on for the first time! angry angry angry

later some people will be insulting men that they can't 'hold body', the man no even touch am she don begin shake like jellyfish cheesy

sorry if that sounded harsh, but you really need to get a grip, you're not a kid anymore, you're married now, avoid the guy, get him out of your head, do something else with your time (as you're being paid to do)
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by SweetT1: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Debosky
Ol' boy you funny no be small ! Omo Ibo. Everything na jazz to them ! grin
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2007
Sweet T:

@Tola77
Lookk here, forget about being called an ashewo. Those people do worse. The most important thing is to be faithful to your man ! Tell Nick about your husband and see how he reacts. A real man will not want to destroy another man's home !! Goodluck and God bless !
TOla 77, Pls dont make the mistake of telling your husband oh, he will only suspect you. Men can be very jealous and funny. Just pray to God and keep resisting temptation
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by SweetT1: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Aisha
Not her husband ! She needs to tell lover boy Dick (oops, sorry Nick) about her husband and see his reaction. A real man will back-off pursuing a married woman !
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
It's easier said than done ! It's so easy to analyse someone's else marriage when you are still single !
Am not single but ENGAGED wink wink wink
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by SweetT1: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Omo_Oko
Tell us how everything goes a year after marriage, since you are so damn sure !
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by ceasefire: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2007
Tola77, obviously you were born in '77 which means you're 30yrs.
Most tolas i've met cheat so yours won't be so special. 1st of all any couple who stay apart are simply inviting the devil to come dine with them with i'ts ugly head-the one that wears a cap, guess you know what i mean. This issue is overflogged, you know you will sleep with that nick, my mind tells me you have already so stop fooling around, get born again and save your soul alive, i wonder what you're expecting to hear from any body. board the next flight and return to yankee no more or else you will cheat with nick, cheat with nick's friend and nick's friend's friend,
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by holyeye(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2007
Why pple dey yarn like say blood no dey their veins. I dey weak 4 d kain yeye pple wey dey dis nairaland sed.
Person com ere wit wetin dey worri am una dey curse am. e no good
It is natural 4 humans to have attractions wit d opposite sex, either married or unmarried. It only takes divine grace to get ur eyes and heart off someone u are suddenly attracted to and attached to. Atimes I wonder why our heart love more dan one person. Having feelings for sum1 else does not imply dat she has fallen out of love wit her husband, it is just d lust of the flesh dat we are all prone to.
My candid advice here is to advice dat u invite ur husband over or visit him, give dis nick guy a break. Or beta still, watchout for his flaws, praise ur husband's qualities more and get more loving wit ur husband maybe on d phone to strengthen ur desires for him(Husband).
I bet dat all dose condeming d poster if subjected to the same situation at STP will not hesitate to take advantage of the situation. U might b a guy and tink her case is absurd, only God knows wat ur own babe is doin under pretence and guise dat u dont know off.
I believe in u to overcome. I have been in dis position several tyms. I must tell u i messed up most tyms, bt i learn from past experiences though m unmarried, bt i ve a stdy relationship. 2day, i ve learnt nt to entertain every of my lustful desires no mata how cheap and sweet it looks. Actually it is not easy and i must commend u, u are a good wife and strong one too. ur husband is lucky. But stay clear off Nick. All dat glitters is not gold. D worlld is a small place

Make i come bkl 2 mai original sef. i neva serious like dis b4 4 nairaland. sum pple just dey make my blood hot wit dem kain answer.
No long tin
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2007
@topic
i can hear the devil calling grin, but resist the call.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by ono(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2007
Some advice here can drive one crazy!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by hotchic1(f): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ Tola77

i know that there are some yeye replies on this thread but you just have to ignore them and pick the good ones.Some don't really like the idea and because they've got it into there head that ladies do cheat,they see you as one of those useless gurls or women,but just ignore that and be your real self,you are just married for a year,you still have a lot in your head,,believe and trust your man,don't get into the habit of saying (i dunno what he is doing over there) and try as much as possible to avoid Nick,try to spice up your marriage irrespective of the distance,i know Long Distance Relationship can be difficult but its no boyfriend-girlfriend thingy,its marriage.I pray the Lord will uphold you and once again ignore those crap comments.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by debosky(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ Sweet T ol boy see me see trouble oh, she dey talk like say d guy put something for mouth begin follow am talk grin grin

make she give me the Nick's number sef, I suppose ask am who be him babalawo for Delta, all man need dat kain tin too grin
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by SweetT1: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2007
@debosky
You are probably right. Wonders no dey end !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophecy And Relationships / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.