Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (16061 Views)

I Toast Her Work Colleague Who Turn Me Down And She Hate Me. / I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2007
Because u need to learn how to mind your business
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by desodgi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2007
I wonder if you know wot my business is?
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by hotchic1(f): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2007
@poster
I can imagine the kinda situation u're,long distance relationship are kinda difficult but u need to realise the fact that this is not a boyfriend-girlfriend htingy,u're a married woman and you need to realise that fact.I know it ca be difficult sometimes,nevertheless,please and please don't fall for this strange guy at the office,you can always try to avoid him,get yourself together and move closer to your man,you have to be very close to him now and remember the stuffs you've done together,why you got married to him and stuffs like that,there are loads of things that you can think about that will help you for the time being,don't fall the strange guy because he is just going to satisfy you for a very short period and will definitely affect your entire life,your home,marriage and your kids,
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by desodgi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2007
Wetin be this,your keyboard no complain?
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2007
@hot chic
Thanks for bringing us back to the "matters arising"  oh jare! There is a high level of boredom on Nairaland tonight and we are forced to attack each other in frustration. grin  Due to absence of virginity and Mouth Action topics!  The poster is somewhere wrapped around the "slick willy Nick's" legs and surfin' the waves of illegitimate passion---the sweetest of course---as some of you noted!  Her eyes go clear by tomorrow morning when the booze wears off! tongue
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by ikamefa(f): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2007
" grin "
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by hotchic1(f): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ Militia

I see oooooooooo,no virginity n blow jobs n pussy lickin thingy on nairaland 2day,
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2007
LOL u people are funny
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by 2dye4(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2007
@militia: haba, empathize now, at least she hasnt done anything yet.

@ poster: it not a big deal being attracted to someone, but it is when u become vunerable and it shows. i think u can survive this cos if u were goin to fall, u wont be sharing this.also u are married and thats a no go area for u. this is what i do, atimes when in such a situation, i scare myself with the consequences of my actions, i make this fear so real more than what i feel at that moment and i live in that consciousness.  think of matters most at the end this, this passing feeling for a stranger or your love for your man.  peace.
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by jesuspikin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2007
lady i think the demon of promiscuity has caughtup with you shocked shocked,vanity, vanity vanity is his favourite saint,its like butterflies wings onese touch they dont get off the ground ,his favourite adage is ''hide,hide, Bleep na im sweet pass'' grin grin.my sister relocate, get a transfer ,resign or better still fleeeeeeeeeeeeeee, from experience if you hang around that long ,the dude will pounding you in no time and you are going to enjoy it, while hating yourself for your action and then you go on and on and on until you are caught.ones i was in such a mess and i ended up pounding my junior coulleague until i was caught by another couleague who happens to be a nympho,they have both bleeped me dry that there is no sperm left for my poor wife.who knows who might catch us next,so my sister if you have respect for the devine institution called marriage and you love your life fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, !!!!!!!!! i failed in my own test i might pay for it someday so sealed your wet pants and use your head and fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cryyou will smile at last smiley smiley
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by ghengis(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2007
@poster
I believe stuff like this happen to everyone, doesn't make u an ashewo or 'tart'. Its common babe. we all get to have the hots for smne who's seemingly got something our partners av not. the important thing is wat you do with the attraction. Don't humor urself though, i think you're already playing the flirting set and thats where the problem comes. If u realy love ur husband, u'll stay far away from this Nick guy, hang out more with friends, call ur hussy to tell him how much you love him (do that like 3ce as much as u used to), just do everything to work on ur mind, thats where the real job is!!!!

Having said that, you realy have a lot of work to do on ur mind o! cos if ur marriage is less than a year old and you're having hots for another this seriously already, u don't need a calculator to calculate the outcome of the next five years be careful!!!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2007
ghengis:

Having said that, you realy have a lot of work to do on your mind o! because if your marriage is less than a year old and you're having hots for another this seriously already, u don't need a calculator to calculate the outcome of the next five years be careful!!!

you don talk my mind finish. Only 1 yr and u are attracted to Nick with the caucasian nose. It seems you want to divorce ur husband and go with Nick by the look of things and u are already regreting why you rushed into marriage in the first place. pele. undecided

MILITIA:

@hot chic
Thanks for bringing us back to the "matters arising" oh jare! There is a high level of boredom on Nairaland tonight and we are forced to attack each other in frustration. grin Due to absence of virginity and Mouth Action topics! The poster is somewhere wrapped around the "slick willy Nick's" legs and surfin' the waves of illegitimate passion---the sweetest of course---as some of you noted! Her eyes go clear by tomorrow morning when the booze wears off! tongue

Sharrrraaap! grin grin
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by oghene007(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2007
Pls lets go back to the topic and stop shooting at ourselves

meanwhile, where is To;la77, ??is she still around , tola are u there?
op u never , angry

meanwhile, there are lots of questions Tola has to answer ,
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by oghene007(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2007
Tola, are u sure u are one year marreid
why is he not woth u
do u suspect him??

how did u meet him??

where

wat type of wedding

pls respond,

meanwhile,
binble says, my son if sinners entice thee, consenbt thou not, so dont entice ur sef, stop dressing to pelase him and talk more with your hubby,

remember the marriage vow,

GOD BE WIOTH U
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by ghengis(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2007
Tola, are u sure u are one year marreid
why is he not woth u
do u suspect him??

how did u meet him??

where

what type of wedding

please respond,

What about, where do you live?
whats ur phone number? how old are you? Is blue your best colour or red?

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!! leave out all the personal stuff query, this is smth that's personal to smne and u shd respect reading about it online and not start asking for the color of her underpants on her wedding night!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by idiotogbdcm(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2007
Tola its not yet a crime if your only physically attracted to him as long as you love your husband dearly.
but if youve got his pictures like a motion picture in your head then and you feel like being in his arms and,
then you need help. cool then it could be said that ur attracted to ur husband but love ur colleague dearly,
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Tola77(f): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2007
@Gbengis, Thank you so much for your wise replies

Thanks to you others also for your contributions, it feels so bad to be refered to as ASHEWO and to say I might not have genuine love for my husband,  sad , we have no kids yet, we had The traditonal wedding, registry and church. Looking back and recollecting those vows was actually the more reasons why I came here for help, I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO, thanks for contributors who made me realize that it is not a strange crime to be attracted to someone else, Nick is not a white guy He is a Delta guy, but I have never been attracted to a non-yoruba guy, (no offence please) this so exceptional, I am sorry if coming here to ask was a mistake in the first instance, I just thot I could get advice on how to handle and avoid this temptation, I wish I could develop a supernatural self control powers to resist these strange feelings without exposing myself here to all these contempts  cry cry cry
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by ghengis(m): 12:05am On Jun 11, 2007
i know how these comments can make one feel esp wen its smth that means a lot to you. but my dia u just take these things wit a pinch of salt, you've to realise that Nairaland is just like Nigeria, at least 40% of members wld be whisked away to an institution if they ever had any psychlogical evaluation.

More seriously, u don't need any supernatural powers to avoid the errors that ur being attracted to another guy aside ur husband can lead to. U need to take each day at a time and tackle the feelings day by day with determination. It wont just zap away but grradually and steadily, i believe u can win the battle, thats in ur mind
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 12:36am On Jun 11, 2007
@Tola77

Tell us the truth?  All these ya croc tears na becuz de booze don clear for ya eye?  grin How wuz Nick's "brushes"?  Look, it is not a crying matter.  My dear, personally I have been there and that is why I am so hard on you to realize where you are heading---DOOM!  Like you can see, I am still standing in my marriage despite the temptations and pitfalls!  This is not going to be the first or last time.  It is an ongoing struggle.  MARRIAGE CAN BE STALE!  KAI! It is not easy to wake up everymorning and see the same face next to yours for 1 year not to talk of 40 years no matter how cute!

So do not take these comments to heart.  Afterall, we do not know you.  So ya secret is safe. JUST DO NOT MAKE ANY PEROSNAL FRIENDS HERE ON NAIRALAND OR CHANGE YA SCREEN NAME TO COVER YA TRACKS! If not, na die be that! So my dear, tell us the truth. cheesy  Where do you go from here?  Are these your tears for guilt, regret, remorse, nostalgia, longing more for Nick, missing ya husband, or what?  Do you plan to see Nick again by "brushing" against him or are you on your way to Naija to meet ya husband?
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2007
@tola

So the guy is Naija shocked shocked shocked, he will fu ck you then dump you like a piece of trash, then dispose you afterward.

And don't you realize Nigerians abroad knows each other, everyone are so connected that it will shock you if this guy happens to know your husband(This na small world) , nothing is secretive especially among this so called Nigerians.

As a married woman are you suppose to be brushing on another guy shocked shocked shocked***Rubbish******

You are a disgrace to be called a Married Woman angry angry.

I have a feeling you will soon sleep with this guy grin grin grin, you will soon feel into his trap

just 1yr of marriage and you want to start cheating angry angry angry, btw did someone force you to marry knowing you weren't already undecided undecided
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2007
@Omo Eko

grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
I just can't stop! So naija boys are no good eh?
grin
grin
grin
grin
In fact I wan die!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 1:01am On Jun 11, 2007
MILITIA:

@Omo Eko

grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
I just can't stop! So naija boys are no good eh?
grin
grin
grin
grin
In fact I wan die!
Majority of them OOOOO wink wink, especially those ones living abroad wink
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 1:35am On Jun 11, 2007
@Omo Eko
I hear you oh!  In fact it is by the grace of God I caught one myself.  He just happened to be visiting from Nigeria.  Before we say amen- belle don come!  Since he is family oriented, he too was committed and I had green card to offer too!   So I just use style "KOLOBI' am before these our akata sistas contaminate am with too much "OBOATIOKO" lickin' and eatin'! grin  As for the naija guys here, anyone wey don stay pass 5 years for America-- I no gree touch am!  Full of silly games. I think they are beta off going to pick their brides from Naija!  I hear you mai sista!
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 1:39am On Jun 11, 2007
Laughing my farted ass off

I can't laugh anymore

OBOATIOKO= FERLIE which is a guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 1:46am On Jun 11, 2007
@Omo Eko
A hermaphrodite I guess! shocked
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by OmoEko1(f): 1:49am On Jun 11, 2007
LOL, i don't know but his nickname is PERVERT, that was what we gave him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 1:58am On Jun 11, 2007
@Omo Eko
Talk true!  You know I  am fairly new to this Nairaland tin!  So I am learning how to deal with the numerous xters here.  Good therapy for me to release stress and laffter when I am not working or playing madam of the house with my rug rats stressing me out with their cute rubbish! wink
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by SweetT1: 2:12am On Jun 11, 2007
@Omo-Eko
Shame on you ! for talking to another woman like that. Atleast she got the decency to open up b/4 she f*ucks the guy. Most of our Nigerian women are not like that. They would have forked the guy about 15 times b/4 they start feeling guilty. Every man and woman, married or not goes thru the same thing Tola is going thru. Especially when they are long distant from each other. Body is not made of steel. It's so easy for you to glorify your hubby now but let's wait after a year and see what happens. Don't crucify her for being human ! Get real and wake up from your dream and smell the coffee. Do you know what your husband is doing right now?? Never say Never !

@Tola
You have done the right thing, baby . But please DO NOT go to bed with this guy !! It is human to feel the way you feel right now but it is also human to curb yourself. I'm proud of you that you have the decency to feel concern about your attraction to this Dick ( Oh sorry, Nick) but please becareful. A good man will not want to destroy another man's home ! You are one of a kind Nigerian woman, most of our women think after they would have slept with the guy. They think with their booty ! grin
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by idiotogbdcm(m): 2:22am On Jun 11, 2007
@ sweet T
u sound like her collegue in question!! grin

@Tola
follow your hear!!! cool
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by SweetT1: 2:23am On Jun 11, 2007
@ogbdcm
I'm not the guy. I don't fool around with married women !
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by MILITIA(f): 2:39am On Jun 11, 2007
@Tola77
I am still waiting for feed back oh! Please don't keep us waiting too long! We want to know how the story ended oh! grin
Re: I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2007
It seems u re just horney and missing ur husband. Its natural to feel attracted especially if the guy is handsome and u see him everyday while u husband is absent and there is nobody to cuddle. However as much as this feeling is natural and strong, God has blessed us wit a strong ablity to say no thats wat differentiates us from animals.
Marriage is an institution that includes God in the picture, if u break the contract u not only have a legal case but a moral one. sorry to sound preachy but i will advice u to hold on wait for ur husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls / I Am Somewhat Disturbed With New Levels Of Nudity In Latest Nollywood Movies / Can You Marry A female Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.