Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42973 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2011
sledge406:

Just because I mentioned your name and you're rubbing yourself all over me. wink

Gosh! I need some air! angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^^
Na God go judge the person when dey do you this strong thing. Bring 2 fowl teeth, 1kg of pig hair, 5 lizard eggs, 27grains of salt or bring $1,798.00 USD and we'll have your voice restored. wink

See as dem dey press your neck badly. . .I dey see am inside calabash of red paint. grin cheesy

I just dey see your profile abi na location but yes na DUMB pesin I dey yab. Try make you dey smart. wink cheesy grin

@Efemena. . .I nor do anything o. sad wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2011
A Nigerian girl got married to a Chinese man & had a baby boy who eventually died. At the burial, her aunt came crying, saying "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! Curious relatives took the aunt to a corner and asked her what she knew. She said loudly, I KNEW IT, CHINA PRODUCTS, THEY DON'T LAST!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
A wife decides to take her husband to a strip club for his birthday.

They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin'?" smiley

His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before. "Oh, no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team." cheesy

When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser. shocked

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink Budweiser?"

"She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them." grin

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says "Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?" grin cool cheesy

Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.

The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real b[i]itc[/i]h tonight, Dave." shocked grin tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^ Sledge dey share im experience!!! grin grin grin

Nice joke but I don see the last 2 b/4

fresh ones pls tongue tongue tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
Nor worry, you go see the fresh jokes after we don harvest finish. tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2011
Lol! grin grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
Efemena_xy:

^^ Sledge dey share im experience!!! grin grin grin

Nice joke but I don see the last 2 b/4

fresh ones pls tongue tongue tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2011
In an alcohol factory the regular taster died and the director started looking for a new one to hire. A drunkard with ragged, dirty look came to apply for the position. The director of the factory wondered how to send him away and decided to test him.

They gave him a glass with a drink. He tried it and said, "It's red wine, a muscat, three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers." "That's correct", said the boss.

Another glass. "It's red wine, cabernet, eight years old, a south western slope, oak barrels."

"Correct!" The director was astonished.

He winked at his secretary to suggest something. She brought in a glass of urine. The alcoholic tried it.

"It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant, made inside the work office. And if you don't give me the job, I'll also tell who's the father!" shocked grin

The boss collapsed. tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2011
Two guys are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, “I slept with your mother!” The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do. The first again yells, “I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!”

The other says, “Go home dad you’re drunk.” wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by zenus(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2011
sledge406:

Two guys are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, “I slept with your mother!” The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do. The first again yells, “I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!”

The other says, “Go home dad you’re drunk.” wink

lol
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2011
In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. shocked

angry angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
well it kinda makes sense

the Homo Sapiens are animals - aren't they? grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2011
Nice jokes sledge keep it up

Efe how have you been doing lately?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
I'm fine my brother - you nko?? smiley
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
Efe love mu o!

My darling baby! The only love of my life, the only juju in shrine, the only charm in my life, the only spell in my mind, my sugar-banana and honey apple, Shey na so u dey do me,
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
Efe love mu o!

My darling baby! The only love of my life, the only juju in shrine, the only charm in my life, the only spell in my mind, my sugar-banana and honey apple, Shey na so u dey do me,

make KDK catch u,

Sledge u d one kipin this section alive,

nyc jokes, got a date with this thread everyday
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
shakara4u:

make KDK catch u,

i don suffer!! see as person dey threaten juju without fear or fright?!
chai! these young generations, in my days, such things never happened,
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
Okija_juju:

Efe love mu o!

Lol!!

and I miss you too OJ cheesy cheesy wink

now, e be like say Okere Juju need im offerings grin grin

shakara4u:

make KDK catch u,

Allegation denied - I nor know dat name undecided undecided undecided

OJ - wetin u bring come for me from your travels?

pls no Agege bread this time cool cool cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
Okija the juju man, where you hide since abi na work make you hide your head dis one wen be say election time don reach again and I know say those your customers go don dey come for serious balming for your shrine.
Abeg do well to release some list of people when don come pledge loyalty and pay royalty to the forces of Okija. grin

How paroles na? For the new and young generators generations, them say them wan chop wetin deir fathers dey chop. Man, you really need to enter shrine again and show them what you're made of. cool

Efemena_xy:

well it kinda makes sense

the Homo Sapiens are animals - aren't they? grin grin
By Homo sapiens, you mean [b]WO[/b]men/[b]FE[/b]males abi? tongue

Efemena_xy:

OJ - wetin u bring come for me from your travels?
pls no Agege bread this time cool cool cool
Human skulls and bone to take make better Afang soup grin

@Bashy and Shakara. . .Una do well o for the thank me cheesy
Nor worry, I go buy crate of pure water share for this thread soon. It is high time we all got refreshed.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^ Where your other half??

Madam Lysaa?? grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Under the bed! grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
where the cartoon of Beer

u make me cloz quick
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
Position yourself for Mama Phillip shop dey drink for my head.
I go join you soon!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
i done hear dat one b4

e dun happen to me, day been dey like nyt

besides na new sells gal them bring,,

she no know say u dey credit worthy here
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
Na 2 nights ago dem bring her and her name na Lysaa.

She like me well well but I nor send her infact, I go like run the babe for you since na your specs. smiley

Mention my name and tell am say I dey come in 20 minutes to join you. Nor let her madam catch you o. She nor dey wan hear say customer dey toast sales gals.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
Federal Government of Nigeria woke up this morning looking for President Jonathan, only for men and women of the SSS to say he just left the country this morning wit D'banj & Don Jazzy. They went to see Rihana to hook Dame Patience Jonathan up with the remix of Umblerra! shocked grin cheesy

Death! cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^ Lol!! Nice one Sledge

more pls kiss kiss
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
Sledge dear, I too sogi for all that trash, i'm a custodian of divine varieties and can't indulge myself in civilian affairs cheesy

U obviously like me lol. .its not ur fault. .its my blessing n curse to be loved by everyone, an inexplicable phenomenon u can't fathom. cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
Who dis one dey speak English for?
You better comot for hia before I call on the MODS that you're derailing my thread with all these English.

BTW, your varieties are truly divine and rare else how often do we see flat chested and flat yanshed ladies?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
. .LOL rgdless, u love me. .admit it damn it! lol tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
lysaa:

. .LOL rgdless, I love you Sledge and I'm never ashamed to admit it damn it! lol tongue
shocked shocked

Now come have a bear hug!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.