Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42972 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^ Yaaayyy!!!

and [b]finall[/b]y - dem don make up!!

**curtain closes** grin grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
Tah!
Which curtain close?
Abeg I need light jare. I nor fit for darkness. Besides wetin you want make we do behind curtain?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
SMH that was cowardly

u couldn't even say it urself that u had to edit my post back at me. The weakest ish!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2011
Sledge and Lysaa again Efe yu better no let them put you for middle
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2011
lysaa:

SMH that was cowardly
u couldn't even say it urself that u had to edit my post back at me. The weakest ish!
Your mouth has been running like a tap consecutively and guess I have to let you slide since you're wanting it to take a different dimension.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:31am On Mar 22, 2011
He said and I quote

if u carry 1 million zimbabwean currency, na only tomatoes u go use am buy

I have Died!!! shocked grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2011
Sledge dear, I too sogi for all that trash, i'm a custodian of divine varieties and can't indulge myself in civilian affairs

U obviously like me lol. .its not your fault. .its my blessing n curse to be loved by everyone, an inexplicable phenomenon u can't fathom.

wonderfulll,

SMH that was cowardly

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2011
sledge406:

Who dis one dey speak English for?
You better comot for hia before I call on the MODS that you're derailing my thread with all these English.

BTW, your varieties are truly divine and rare else how often do we see flat chested and flat yanshed ladies?
holy moses!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2011
There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and de-flower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. shocked shocked

(Now don't you just love that? Is there a job anywhere in the world that even comes close?) cheesy grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2011
A Nigerian who had won the American visa lottery, traveled to the U.S with his 8 years old son. The son who had grown used to incessant electricity outage, water scarcity and dirty environment in Nigeria, thought it was the norm all over.
He woke up the first day, surprised that there was no power outage; that water was running and the streets clean. By the third day, the boy seeing things in perfect state couldn’t contain himself, now remembering the story of paradise that he was taught in the Sunday school where people who die go. He ran and asked his father,” Daddy when did we die?”

angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2011
nice one sledge
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2011
sledge406:

Your mouth has been running like a tap consecutively and guess I have to let you slide since you're wanting it to take a different dimension.
Bomboclat! grin

U're too vulnerable gosh! (smh) Was just having fun and it really was while it lasted. .

Till i get a nudge its hasta la vista baby. cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2011
[coughs] [chokes] [coughs again] grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2011
It is Christmas eve and 3 men are waiting for a bus. Two of them are arguing profusely about the existence of a God. One is a Muslim the other a Christian, the last man is an atheist and is listening to them with rapt attention.

The Muslim says Jesus was not the son of God, there is only one God and Mohammed is his son. Jesus he keeps saying was just the son of a carpenter. The Christian quietly trys to explain about Adam and eve and the birth of Jesus. He keeps on harping about the existence of the trinity and the divine birth. They go on and on and finally ask the the third guy if he thinks God is a Muslim or a Christian. The third guy looks up at both of them and adjusts his shopping bag with a Christmas tree poking out and was just about to get into the fray when a bus with a sign saying "there is probably no God" pulls up. He gathers his shopping and looks at both men who decline to enter the bus because of the sign, shakes his head and mutters to both of them, "I just cant understand you guys. It is Christmas a time of goodwill to all men and all you do is argue? Jesus Christ!" he exclaims. "Thank God I am an atheist!" shocked
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
Kimani (Kim) is shopping for a new motorcycle. He finally finds one for a great price 'now that they are many in town'. The motorcycle is missing a seal, though, so whenever it rains Troy has to smear Vaseline over the spot where the seal should be.

Kim’s girlfriend (Shiro) is having him over for dinner to meet her parents one evening. He drives his new motorcycle to his girlfriend’s house.

She is waiting outside for him when he arrives. They exchange light Kisses and head straight at the door, but Shiro grabs him and says, "No matter what happens at dinner tonight, don't say a word. Our family had a fight a while ago about doing the dinner dishes. We haven't done any since and the first person to speak at dinner has to do them."

Kim sits down for dinner and soon notices that his girlfriend wasn’t exaggerating. It is just how she described it. Dishes are piled up to the ceiling in the kitchen and nobody is saying a word. Kimani decides to have a little fun. He grabs his girlfriend, throws her onto the table and has sex with her in front of her parents. shocked shocked shocked His girlfriend is a little flustered, her father is obviously livid, and her mother is horrified. Yet, when Kim and his girlfriend resume their places at the dinner table, nobody says a word. grin

A few minutes later, he grabs Shiro’s mom, throws her onto the table and does a repeat performance. Now his girlfriend is furious, her father is boiling, and her mother is a little more pleased. But still, there is complete silence at the table. cheesy

Suddenly, there is a loud clap of thunder and it starts to rain. Kimani remembers his motorcycle outside and so he jumps up and grabs his jar of Vaseline.

With a look of terror in his eyes, the girlfriend’s father backs away from the table and exclaims, "Okay, enough already, I'll do the damn dishes!" cheesy grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2011
Nice jokes (as usual) wink

but I don see the last one b/4 now grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
One night, an 87-year-old woman came home to find her 92-year-old hubby in bed with a young lady. She became violent & pushed him off the balcony of their 20th floor apartment, killing him instantly.

Brought before court on the charge of murder, she was asked if she had anything to say in her own defence. "Your Honour," she began coolly, "I figured that at 92, if he could screw, he could fly." angry angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
A not necessarily well-prepared student sat in his life science classroom, staring at a question on the final exam paper. The question directed: "Give four advantages of br[i]ea[/i]st milk."

What to write? He sighed and began to scribble whatever came into his head, hoping for the best:

1. No need to boil.
2. Never goes sour.
3. Available whenever necessary.

So far so good - maybe. But the exam demanded a fourth answer. Again, what to write? Once more, he sighed. He frowned. He scowled, then sighed again. Suddenly, he brightened. He grabbed his pen, and triumphantly, he scribbled his definitive answer:

4. Available in attractive containers of varying sizes.

He received an A! wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

very, very bad boi grin grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
(1) FINE - This is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are RIGHT and YOU need to SHUT UP.

(2) NOTHING - Means SOMETHING and you need to be WARY.

(3) GO AHEAD - This is a dare not permission DO NOT DO IT.

(4) WHATEVER - Is a woman's way of saying F[i]UC[/i]K YOU.

(5) THAT'S OK - She is thinking long and hard on HOW and WHEN you will pay for your mistake.

wink cheesy grin

NB: Thank me later guys wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
Kissing's a pleasure

F[i]uc[/i]king's a game

Guys get all the pleasure

Girls get all the pain

He says he loves you, and you believe it's true

Until your belly starts to swell and he says to hell with you

10 minutes of pleasure, 9 months and pain

3 days in hospital, a child without a name

The baby's a ba[i]sta[/i]rd

The mother's a LovePeddler

This never would have happened if the rubber hadn't tore
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
Sledge you said those right kudos bro
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:09am On Mar 29, 2011
A: Can I borrow that book of yours "How To Become A Millionaire"?
B: Sure. Here you are.
A: Thanks - but half the pages are missing.
B: What's the matter? Isn't half a million enough for you?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:11am On Mar 29, 2011
Condoms don't guarantee safe sex anymore! A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot dead by the woman's husband! shocked

grin cheesy cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:12am On Mar 29, 2011
Q. Why do women have br[i]ea[/i]sts?

A. So men will talk to them.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by jackpot(f): 6:19am On Mar 29, 2011
Sledge, u rockkk. . .
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2011
^

cool wink

Thanks!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2011
Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine into your brain and that's where you get shitty ideas from. shocked
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
In Maryland, U.S. it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception. The rubber may be dispensed only "in places where alcohol beverages are sold or consumed on the premises". (I bet your guess is as good as mine, one thing leads to the other they say!) wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife's arm. The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist
appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh." The husband, rejected, turns over.

A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"

wink cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
Sahara Reporters:

Nude photos of General Buhari and Tonto Dike exposed

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/200352_212151482129817_100000049011424_897795_1505817_n.jpg

shocked shocked
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
Sometimes women are overly suspicious of their husbands. When Adam stayed out very late for a few nights, Eve became upset.

"You're running around with other women," she charged.
"You're being unreasonable," Adam responded. "You're the only woman on earth."

The quarrel continued until Adam fell asleep, only to be awakened by someone poking him in the chest. It was Eve.

"What do you think you're doing?" Adam demanded.

"Counting your ribs!" She replied.

wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.