Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42889 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2011
My mum once told me sumtin. She said "dont eva argue wit an idiot,he'll only bring u down to his level n embarass u wit his xperience"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
yinkalink:

My mum once told me sumtin. She said "dont eva argue wit an ,he'll only bring u down to his level n embarass u wit his xperience"
You see the problem with a half-dimwit like yourself? I made it easier so you could blend in and enjoy the fun but you just brought in a talk about your mother and her f[i]uck[/i]ing biased nature. Now I'm forced to think (well you know what they say about thoughts and what thoughts tend to say wink ) that your mother must have been the ". . ." hence she never had an experience with real life issues. More reason why you don't. Sorry!
Go get another mother. tongue cheesy

PS: If you decide to come back at me, then you just might be disobeying your mother and her dumble-dunce laws and teachings. (Don't disobey the dimwit!)
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
What is similarity between Bill Gates and me?
Don’t know?

He never comes to my house and I never go to his. Ego problems you know. wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
7 months twin babies in the womb saw a p[i]en[/i]is coming in towards them. The 1st one said, "see, daddy is coming inside to say hello." The 2nd one replied, "f[i]oo[/i]l, it's uncle! Daddy never comes in with raincoat."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Sledge! angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
406 or hammer?

nyc ones, tanimz, lost but found, howdy?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^ Eh? Who is the lost and found? Na so una dey greet elders for ya village? angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
hehehehehehehehehehhehe

this pikin no go change, me tot ladies dont like aging?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2011
You sure say you well like this? undecided
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2011
Yo Tanimz, missed me? And why the shout na. shocked

You ought to have run to me with open arms instead of shaking your yansh to one corner so that I get the message that you're styling. wink grin

Anyway, your yansh big pass Lysaa own. wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
sledge get d answer for u

besides i no ready for u, i go call ur hubby bashy to com continue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
sledge406:

Yo Tanimz, missed me? And why the shout na. shocked

You ought to have run to me with open arms instead of shaking your yansh to one corner so that I get the message that you're styling. wink grin

Anyway, your yansh big pass Lysaa own. wink

Walahi, Sledge yi ti baje o ti jera gan sef. undecided

Me? Shout? Let's agree that I missed you. tongue

Which yansh you see me dey shake? Ashewo oshi, he don compare my yansh to Lysaa's. grin

shakara4u:

sledge get d answer for u

besides i no ready for u, i go call your hubby bashy to com continue

Sule, you still dey fear me? I don tell you say I no be masquerade. cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
not fear, too busy to waste tym, doz are d pple dat have plenty of tym

orya go continue ur miss u,miss me wit sledge
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^ I no wan insult you. So you no get time for me? grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
U c dere are idiots n dere r IDIOTS. I am goin to assume u dont have a mother 4 u to b speakin lyk dis. I dnt blame u,i only pity u cos if u had bin brut up by 1,u wld kn u ought to respect one. U can say wateva u want next,i wont reply. Guess u'r more dan i can chew afta all,not becos u're big but becos u're bitter.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by BABE3: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2011
hahaha! good one!, So the husband is actually a regular visItor at the pub and he sleeps with the prostitutes. smiley
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
why can't some peeps stop derailing??

why not enjoy the jokes and coment on the jokes only??

why take things to such personal levels??

why not see a good thread and accept it for what it is??

WHY DO SOME PEEPS WANT TO BE NOTICED AT ALL COSTS??!!

sledge406:

7 months twin babies in the womb saw a p[i]en[/i]is coming in towards them. The 1st one said, "see, daddy is coming inside to say hello." The 2nd one replied, "f[i]oo[/i]l, it's uncle! Daddy never comes in with raincoat."

Awesome! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Loving your jokes Sledge - keep 'em rolling pls. . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2011
pon pon pon. shift to one side make i pass. cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2011
tanimz:

Walahi, Sledge yi ti baje o ti jera gan sef. undecided
Me? Shout? Let's agree that I missed you. tongue
Which yansh you see me dey shake? Ashewo oshi, he don compare my yansh to Lysaa's. grin
Na you spoil me na. Like say you nor like as I spoil wink
Shut up jor. Becos your yansh big pass Lysaa own nor mean say e too big. Na just small level you yansh get for the yansh market. Anyway, see as you dey smile with your big front teeth becos I say you get yansh. Nor call me ashewo again o. tongue

yinkalink:

U c dere are idiots n dere r IDIOTS. I am goin to assume u dont have a mother 4 u to b speakin lyk dis. I dnt blame u,i only pity u cos if u had bin brut up by 1,u wld kn u ought to respect one. U can say wateva u want next,i wont reply. Guess u'r more dan i can chew afta all,not becos u're big but becos u're bitter.
First, you're a bloody twart. Secondly, another bloody twart and finally, a bloody twart to infinity.
Hypocrite! Bloody f[i]uc[/i]king signature of yours that is actually aimed at you. Shediot that you are! So, if I don't have a mother? You had, you have and what good have you gained? Instead of fairy tales. . .my dimwitted mother said that. . .
Well, someone warned you earlier to back off, right? Guess I don show you as e dey be. Oponu! You dey find sweet na im u nor go buy GOGO or M&M abi na Buttermint. Oloshi!

PS: If you reply again to this issue, not only are you a confirmed half dimwit but may your signature haunt you for the rest of your life. cool
And I thought you had a SENSE OF HUMOUR.

Efemena_xy:

why can't some peeps stop derailing??

why not enjoy the jokes and coment on the jokes only??

why take things to such personal levels??

why not see a good thread and accept it for what it is??

WHY DO SOME PEEPS WANT TO BE NOTICED AT ALL COSTS??!!

Awesome! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Loving your jokes Sledge - keep 'em rolling pls. . . kiss kiss kiss
Thank you plenty plenty again ojare.
If only they paid attention to your earlier warnings.

lysaa:

pon pon pon. shift to one side make i pass. cool
Ray Charles Robinson, I see you! Do you see me? grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 1:10am On Mar 17, 2011
sledge406:

Na you spoil me na. Like say you nor like as I spoil wink
Shut up jor. Becos your yansh big pass Lysaa own nor mean say e too big. Na just small level you yansh get for the yansh market. Anyway, see as you dey smile with your big front teeth becos I say you get yansh. Nor call me ashewo again o. tongue

You shattap! grin

Spoilt pikin, na so dem teach you to dey speak to adults?

Why you dey compare my yansh with Lysaa own? You wan peme be that. Spoilt thing. grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:17am On Mar 17, 2011
Home: A place where you can scratch where it itches.

Doctor: A person who cures the ills by pills, and kills by his bills.

Love: Loss Of Valuable Energy

Wife: Worries Invited For Ever
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:25am On Mar 17, 2011
tanimz:

You shattap! grin
Spoilt pikin, na so dem teach you to dey speak to adults?
Why you dey compare my yansh with Lysaa own? You wan peme be that. Spoilt thing. grin
I go soon put you on top my lap flog you when dey claim adult.
Tell me about Lysaa's yansh since you tend to know about it? You wen nor spoil at all.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2011
Lysaa asked Sledge to describe her. He said, 'You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K.'
She said, 'What does that mean?'
He said, 'Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot'.
She said, 'Oh! that's so lovely. What about I, J, K?'
He said 'I'm Just Kidding.'
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 1:33am On Mar 17, 2011
sledge406:

I go soon put you on top my lap flog you when dey claim adult.
Tell me about Lysaa's yansh since you tend to know about it? You wen nor spoil at all.

You no reach!

Spoilt child!

I dey go jare. Have a good night, no look woman yansh o. tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:05am On Mar 17, 2011
Goodnight dear!
I nor go look woman yansh but your own yansh wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2011
OMG i miss this thread Sledge and yinka make una take am easy oo

Sledge you better stop loking at Tanimz yansh remember she is my small sister wife ooooo
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2011
sledge nice ones, like them

some peeps kip them rollin

bashy sup?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by clemcykul(f): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2011
oma se o
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2011
Shakara am cool jare how your side?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2011
not bads man,
u no see ur rude wife,

she d hardly com o this days,

u no pay for her subscription?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2011
LOL no mind her jare you know woman she go use the money buy make ups
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
abiii, u sabi them tooo well

my galfriend make up d fear me ooo

and d tin no d big sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.