Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42881 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
lysaa:

Sledge, don't try to smoothen your ignorance abi dem swear for u? LOL. .already fig'd out somebody's hipped u up to what odi is along the line. So u could be that curious yet u pretend. Your "otenwen" gave u away, was wrongly spelt sha.

Alrighty now. . u and I know what u IS, I rest my case Mr odi. cool
If you wanna show your allegiance to oaths and swears, do I need show you the road map to Okija Shrine? I'll know you're wellthoroughly bred in owie edo pataki even up to the writing but what more could an odi like yourself hope for if not being able to read and write and of courseĀ  tongue uncontrollably too? grin
I'm glad to spell otenwen and even more to come wrongly but doesn't change your odicious being (and I'm not here to prove anything to you as well). cheesy Now I'm compelled to start a foundation in your name and cause to help people like yourself. (I expect you to reply with hugs and kisses but no spits on my shirt please)

Information reaching me now is you're the best of both worlds downside your Odicism. Defunct Ben to Del wink no wonder your over sabiness.

I'll tame you still. wink cool

@Bashy. . .If weather hot reach where you dey, you nor go n[i]ake[/i]d baff? Go shower jor!

@Neyshed. . .And what do you wanna see when we settle? Una nor go see us kiss if na that one u dey dream o. Anyway observers are welcome.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^Much ado about nothing!

I'm a daughter of the soil, no shaking. Oba atokpe e! ise!!! cool

Ur wish to tame me stems from the fact that u don't have a functioning tongue to tame, a shame tongue

Save ur sweat I know u love me and can do anything for my sake tongue but i'm already on a course i must follow no need to chart another for me thank u.

I'm tired of replying u jare but that doesn't mean u've stopped being an odi. .fill me in when u've received a miracle.

cheers.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hmnn, hun
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
lysaa:

^^Much ado about nothing!

I'm a son of the soil, no shaking. Oba atokpe e! ise!!! cool

your wish to tame me stems from the fact that u don't have a functioning tongue to tame, a shame tongue

Save your sweat I know u love me and can do anything for my sake tongue but i'm already on a course i must follow no need to chart another for me thank u.

I'm tired of replying u jare but that doesn't mean u've stopped being an odi. .fill me in when u've received a miracle.

cheers.
Aha! And I was beginning to doubt your gender but you made it clear. grin

Odi nor! tongue

Cheers!!!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
LOL u are crazy o, must u reply me? tongue Can't be bothered about that just like i couldn't be bothered about everyother of ur yaps cheesy
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2011
Chei i don tire for Sledge and lysaa wahala oooo i guess this is beyond what i think
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2011
So no b only me notice am.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2011
yes ooo i fear oo
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
We no get choice dan to siddon luk.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
See all dem tatafos. grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
^
Thank you ojare. Dem wan see wetin too much for thier eyes.

lysaa:

LOL u are crazy o, must u reply me? tongue Can't be bothered about that just like i couldn't be bothered about everyother of your yaps cheesy
I go soon use cane spoil your flat yansh. angry
You're in my thread and you talk of me replying or not replying you. It is my choice my friendOdi tongue
Go to bed!

All ye tatafos, una nor go use una makossa take spoil my alanta. angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2011
Just wondering noni
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
Shoot me! Lol. Yea i realize where i am but u could ignore my comment like u did to others. Why d'u think i call u an odi?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
Cute girl is giving manicure to a man who is also getting a shave at a barber's shop. The man says "how about a date later?".
"I'm married" she replied.
"So? Call your husband and tell him you're going to visit a girlfriend".
She said, "you should tell him yourself cos he's shaving you."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^ grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
Lol
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
Lol.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Nice joke sledge
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 7:52am On Mar 08, 2011
Best thread by a mile in the Jokes Section

@ Lysaa vs Sledge

there's a saying:

If you venture into the seas and get bitten by a shark,

you don't blame the shark do you?

Not when you've been caught tresspassing
tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2011
Efe don't make somn outta nada. BTW, who's the shark n who's the deep blue sea?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by clemcykul(f): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2011
celine dion gotta have a berra answer
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
Celina Odion has relocated to her hometown in Edo North-East. Network nor dey there.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
are you trying to say no network for Efe home town?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by clemcykul(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
lysaaaaaaaaaaa how u take know? are u her P.A?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
nice question oya lysaa come here
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by clemcykul(f): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
lysaa is busy attending to her boyfriend grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2011
No 'm tryin to catch on the latest info. Er celina ovwokhan told me about her twin sis - odion. And pls bashy, Efe is from ughelli south not edo north. Lol.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by clemcykul(f): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
e be like say u be the oba of benin, since u know all the indigenes

am from benin west grin shocked
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
No i think Lysaa is the tatafo of benin land
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by clemcykul(f): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2011
maybe she works with CNN benin city grin

da girl sabi amebo sha embarassed grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2011
sad embarassed lipsrsealed angry

clemcykul:

e be like say u be the oba of benin, since u know all the indigenes

am from benin west grin shocked
Bad girl lol even the oba of benin has nothing on my knowledge tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
clemcykul:

maybe she works with CNN benin city grin

da girl sabi amebo sha embarassed grin
Yes now she win the award last year most sophisticated amebo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.