Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42884 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2011
awwww!
She enters her jalopi and zooms off sad (And yes, I am happy you did not deny the fact you're an odi grin)
No need to be thankful for your odi-gifted traits. Just continue to tongue uncontrollably like you've always done. wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
A man gets on a bus and ends up sitting next to a very attractive nun. Enamored with her, he asks if he can have sex with her. Naturally, she says no and gets off the bus. The man goes to the bus driver and asks him if he knows of a way for him to have sex with the nun.
"Well" says the bus driver, "every night at 8 o'clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray. If you dress up as God, I'm sure you could convince her to have sex with you."
The man decides to try it and dresses up in his best God costume. At eight, he sees the nun and appears before her.
"Oh, God!" she exclaims. "Take me with you!" The man tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. The nun says yes, but tells him she wants to go to heaven a virgin but can have anal sex though. Before you know it, they're getting down to it, having nasty, grunty, loud sex. After it's over, the man pulls off his God disguise."Ha, ha! I'm the man from the bus!"
"Ha, ha!" says the nun, removing her costume. "I'm the bus driver!" angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
A man gets home early from work and hears strange noise coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife n[i]ak[/i]ed on the bed, sweating and panting.

"What's up?" he asked. "I think I'm having a heart attack" cries the woman. He rushes downstairs to grab the phone for ambulance but just as he was dialing, his 4-year old son comes up to him and says, "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Nelson is hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!"

The man slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife and rips open the wardrobe door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally n[i]ak[/i]ed, covering on the floor "You bastard!" the man shouts," my wife is having a heart attack and you're running around the house n[i]ak[/i]ed and scaring the kids!" tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
A man was going on a three day trip so he called his best friend and handed him a key.

Man: I am going on a trip and would be back in 3 days. Here is the key to the padlock of my wife's private part. If I don't return after 3 days, please open the padlock so she can get some air.
Friend: No problem. I would do just that.

The man got into his car and drove off. Ten minutes later, he looks at his rear mirror and saw his friend flaging him down. He pulled over to one side parked the car and got out.

Man: What is the matter?
Friend: (Panting) You gave me the wrong key grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2011
LOL sledge seen some of the new joke but nice one though
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Nelson6(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2011
nice one grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mother: Son, I am sorry I slept with someone that is not your dad 23 years ago and that person is your real father.
Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this? You should be hanged.
Mother: I am sorry he was my first and could not just marry him because we are of different religion. He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his son for the first ever.
Son: No! I am speaking to no one. Mr Alani is the only father I know and so will that be.
Mother: Please don't be so upset. Just talk to him.
Son: I will give him a piece of my mind!
Phone: Morning son. I am Mallam Aliko Dangote. I am your real father.
Son: THANK GOD. I always knew there was something special about me. Thank you mum. You are the best mother in the world!!! grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2011
Nice one sledge
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Nelson6(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2011
funny lol grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2011
Ah!! Now I think the last joke's funny smiley

but seen the previous 3 before lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cool, Entertaining, Funny & Crazy thread you've got here Sledge

keep 'em coming pls - remain small, Efe go become disciple of this ur thread grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2011
LOL efe desci what?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^ disciple / follower now!

na so we see am

'ope you're having a cool weekend Bashy? grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Ah!! Now I think the last joke's funny smiley

but seen the previous 3 before lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cool, Entertaining, Funny & Crazy thread you've got here Sledge

keep 'em coming pls - remain small, Efe go become disciple of this your thread grin grin
Wetin you dey think? If e funny, e funny jare tongue
Ah! So you want make I go bring joke when you never see before? Wait, I dey come!
As for my follower, I rather you stand in front of me make I see your yansh dey shake. I like my female followers in front but not the flat-yanshed ones like Lysaa grin. Those ones go dey last in line wink

By the way, if you see Lysaa, tell her make she nor fex say na becos of wetin I tell her na im make her don take more than 5 days leave. I fear o! shocked
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2011
sledge406:

Wetin you dey think? If e funny, e funny jare tongue
Ah! So you want make I go bring joke when you never see before? Wait, I dey come!
As for my follower, I rather you stand in front of me make I see your yansh dey shake. I like my female followers in front but not the flat-yanshed ones like Lysaa grin. Those ones go dey last in line wink

By the way, if you see Lysaa, tell her make she nor fex say na becos of wetin I tell her na im make her don take more than 5 days leave. I fear o! shocked

angry angry angry

Now, that's really rude and I'm offended too!

You apologize else I'm not coming here again  sad sad
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
Wetin sef tongue

Oya nor fex

Sowie cry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
'tis okay

now come here: kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'll go find my sister and when I find her will pass your msg on to her wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
Correct cheesy

I dey wait una 2 wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
Passingby Efe and Sledge how una dey
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 2:35am On Mar 01, 2011
I'm not a Sule, you're not a juve. . . smiley
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 2:50am On Mar 01, 2011
who ask you?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 2:51am On Mar 01, 2011
I wasn't talking to you. smiley
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 2:55am On Mar 01, 2011
then you talking to yourself again?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 3:01am On Mar 01, 2011
I don't need this. undecided
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2011
Then what do you need?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
A man wonders if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin because he is not sure if sex is work or play. So he goes to a priest and asks for his opinion on this question.

After consulting the Bible, the priest says, ” My son, after an exhaustive search, I am positive that sex is work and is therefore not permitted on Sundays.”

The man thinks: ” What does a priest know about sex?” So he goes to a minister, who after all is a married man and experienced in this matter.

He queries the minister and receives the same reply. Sex is work and therefore not for the Sabbath!

Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out the ultimate authority: a man of thousands of years tradition and knowledge. In other words, he goes to a rabbi. The Rabbi ponders the question, then states, ” My son, sex is definitely play.”

The man replies, “Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others tell me sex is work?”

The Rabbi softly speaks, “If sex were work, my wife would have the maid do it.”
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Vindy: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ha, Gud juk. I saw somebody peepn, hop its nt my flat ass sista.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2011
It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had really bad day on the day they died.

St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died." The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. "Tell me about the day you died?” he said to the third man in line. "OK, picture this; I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator, "
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
(Story of a lady's night out);

The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.' I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!'

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.

I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed. . .3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals = 12 cuckoos MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him 'MIDNIGHT'. . . he didn't seem pissed off in the least . . .Whew, I got away with that one!

Then he said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.' When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times then said 'oh excreta.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2011
Well i did not understand the last joke
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
Girlfriend: I cheated sad
Boyfriend: So what? Did you think I love you? I have also cheated on you for the past 2 years. You are just for fun angry
Girlfriend: I was talking about my exams cry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
My odi friend, i see u're basking in ur odi euphoria. . Nobody reach u o. After all, odi nor! Lol.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 1:53am On Mar 03, 2011
Lysaa dont start with the odi stuff again ooo i no fit separate fight oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.