Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42882 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by level78: 1:54am On Mar 03, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
bashy_demy:

Lysaa dont start with the odi stuff again ooo i no fit separate fight oo
U don't get it. .odi repletes natural swag. .i swearrit.

I expect for him to take the compliment with grace.

Thank u.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bobjr: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
nice jokes, I like this forum, grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lysaa ita a compliment to you too so you need to accept that as am honor
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
Whats a compliment to me?
Flat nyash? LOL

bobjr:

nice jokes, I like this forum, grin
LOL enjoy while the fun lasts. . the whiplash of the task masters would soon be landing somewhere. grin

Remember, A pat on the back is only a few inches away from a kick in the butt!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^ i mean odi should be a compliment to you
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
U have no idea who an odi is so how do u know it applies to me oga mouth piece?

I'm putting graces in their right cases duh. . follow suit when u know what's what Mr.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
Well i dont know cos i dint belong to your odi group
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
lysaa:

My odi friend, i see u're basking in your odi euphoria. . Nobody reach u o. After all, odi nor! Lol.
Otenwen, I see you've come again especially now that you have folded your wrapper to fit in your mother-care pant to give your flat yansh (used for grounding pepper and tomatoes) shape. shocked grin

lysaa:

Whats a compliment to me?
Flat nyash? LOL
grin cheesy
Someone is finally agreeing to her qualities.

lysaa:

U have no idea who an odi is so how do u know it applies to me oga mouth piece?
You cannot run from your traits embedded in your roots Lysaa. You give what you have and should be able to take it also when it is returned, innit?
So enjoy your ODIcism cos it's a trait you can't cure. tongue tongue tongue (That's you spitting uncontrollably again)

NB: I'm sure the tax collectors got to you, right? No wonder your spell or I can presume my earlier comments took you away. wink

Anyway, thanks to Efemena for bring your flat yansh back here but if she see that wrapper wen you fold inside your pant, she go fex for you o.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lysaa and sledge una don start again abi you guys r gonna make a great couple
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2011
bashy_demy:

Lysaa and sledge una don start again abi you guys r gonna make a great couple
How is the bolded ever considered a question or a statement?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by eldav(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2011
hehe
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2011
A cop pulls a young guy over:

"Hello officer" said the smart aleck kid.

"Young man did you see that stop sign?" asked the cop.

"Yup, but I didn't see you!" said the chap.

cheesy grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by doublekay: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2011
sledge406:

A cop pulls a young guy over:

"Hello officer" said the smart aleck kid.

"Young man did you see that stop sign?" asked the cop.

"Yup, but I didn't see you!" said the chap.

cheesy grin
undecided
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2011
sledge406:

Otenwen, I see you've come again especially now that you have folded your wrapper to fit in your mother-care pant to give your flat yansh (used for grounding pepper and tomatoes) shape. shocked grin
grin cheesy
Someone is finally agreeing to her qualities.
You cannot run from your traits embedded in your roots Lysaa. You give what you have and should be able to take it also when it is returned, innit?
So enjoy your ODIcism cos it's a trait you can't cure. tongue tongue tongue (That's you spitting uncontrollably again)

NB: I'm sure the tax collectors got to you, right? No wonder your spell or I can presume my earlier comments took you away. wink

Anyway, thanks to Efemena for bring your flat yansh back here but if she see that wrapper wen you fold inside your pant, she go fex for you o.

Cheii!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

but una can fight eh! grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
I nor like fight o sad I like quarrel pass fight grin and nor be my fault na. Lysaa nor know as she wan tell me say she like me cheesy no wonder she dey always pull my original fake shirt anyhow. (Na the hem of the shirt she pull or but the neck of my shirt don slack sad)

You nor see her stunt with the wrapper? (See as you use style avoid the matter)
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2011
LOL Efe no mind the 2 invincible couples jare
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2011
One day an old woman walked into a shop and got some dog food, she went to pay for it and the cashier said, "you can't buy that dog food, we need evidence that you have a dog." So she brought in her dog and she got the dog food.
The next day, the same old lady went to get some cat food and the cashier said, "you can't have that cat food we need evidence that you have a cat". She went home and got her cat hence she got the cat food.
Next day the same old lady went in again and had a box, she told the cashier to put her finger in it which she did. She claimed it felt warm and soft to which the little old lady then said, "now you're satisfied, can I have some toilet paper, please?"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
A maid went to church and the pastor asked, "how many of you want to go to heaven?" Everyone put their hand up except the maid. An usher standing close to her asked, "you nor wan go heaven? Why you nor raise your hand?"
Maid replied saying, "my madam say after church make I no go anywhere. She say make I come home straight."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2011
Nice one sledge
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tanimz(f): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2011
sledge406:

One day an old woman walked into a shop and got some dog food, she went to pay for it and the cashier said, "you can't buy that dog food, we need evidence that you have a dog." So she brought in her dog and she got the dog food.
The next day, the same old lady went to get some cat food and the cashier said, "you can't have that cat food we need evidence that you have a cat". She went home and got her cat hence she got the cat food.
Next day the same old lady went in again and had a box, she told the cashier to put her finger in it which she did. She claimed it felt warm and soft to which the little old lady then said, "now you're satisfied, can I have some toilet paper, please?"

Nice one, love it! grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 2:42am On Mar 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

LOL Efe no mind the 2 invincible couples jare

Abi? dem own better pass Naija movie grin

sledge406:

I nor like fight o sad I like quarrel pass fight grin and nor be my fault na. Lysaa nor know as she wan tell me say she like me cheesy no wonder she dey always pull my original fake shirt anyhow. (Na the hem of the shirt she pull or but the neck of my shirt don slack sad)

You nor see her stunt with the wrapper? (See as you use style avoid the matter)

Free me na! Moi is just a humble spectator enjoying the free show grin grin grin

sledge406:

oooooooohhhh!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

now that is truely disgusting. . But classy! wink

Loving your Jokes Sledge - more pls. . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
LOL Sledge, that was too odish! I don't get sign lang but i can read ur rage under ur confused countenance. . I nor fit shout jor, u be odi, U won't hear it!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
@Efemena. . .I go soon charge you for this acclaimed free show. But nor talk again for the matter sha make I handle her well well. wink

@Lysaa. . .You're blabbing again. See spit everywhere on your halter abi na alter neck top tongue. You should learn to walk around with a bib to clean your mouth always. Disgusting! grin
How else have I been communicating with an odi such as yourself if not for the fact you know how to read and write? grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2011
Hmmm Lysaa and Sledge don start again
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2011
two peas in a pod

na the same day dem born those two grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2011
Lysaa to Bashy: "Why is it that if a girl has sex with more than one guy she is a tagged a slut but if a guy has sex with more than one girl he is seen as a legend?"
Bashy to Lysaa: "If a lock can be opened by more than one key it is a useless lock but if the key can open many doors, it is a master key. Don't you agree?"

tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2011
Son walks in on his Dad screwing his Mom. Dad just laughs in his face and shuts the door. Later on, Dad walks in on Son screwing Grandma.
Son says, "Not so funny when it's YOUR Mom!" angry angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
Things r happening!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
Sledge, don't try to smoothen your ignorance abi dem swear for u? LOL. .already fig'd out somebody's hipped u up to what odi is along the line. So u could be that curious yet u pretend. Your "otenwen" gave u away, was wrongly spelt sha.

Alrighty now. . u and I know what u IS, I rest my case Mr odi. cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by neyshed: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
Wat The hell is happening in here. Fast-forward this page to where Lyssa and Sledge settle this case. grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ok thanks jare neyshed help me fast forward am tire of all this man is hot in here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.