Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120241 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mentorme: 7:07am On May 27, 2020
You wants to marry, but know nothing about "temperament ": your name is "sorry ".

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:40am On May 27, 2020
Kirinwa:

See your life be like holy kiss. Why not walk up to a brother publicly in church and give him a holy kiss.

If Pastor interrupts, dash his own and then show them that scripture again.
This brother sounds like someone who needs a holy kiss. Guy show for my side, that junction after the market before the church and opposition the police station. There and there, I will give you the opportunity to experience a holy kiss. Your life will never remain the same. Good morning

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:40am On May 27, 2020
judedwriter:

LOL... so we have boys on nairaland who are not ready for marriage in 20 years time? grin Very funny but you are somehow correct.
Yes I many of them.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Oluromantic: 7:42am On May 27, 2020
Zoie:

Guy you sabi.
I'm mel-chol and I'm almost everything you've described.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Oluromantic: 7:43am On May 27, 2020
val4sure:

Typical example of my babe, like now we are not talking terms, I dont even know why, she doesnt want to talk to me if I ask her, it's been going on for like 2 weeks now, she always say nothing, but wont talk to me fine, like this now I dont know what I did to her, am just tired.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ikembasunda1(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2020
Lack of sex makes woman grow angry easly, giver her what she want (Bleep) then you will see the good side of her for real.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by YemyTemmy: 8:16am On May 27, 2020
Children are not supposed to get married
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by chuzero(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2020
Abeg go give that girl good Bleep jaree.....
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 8:48am On May 27, 2020
Jochabed:
Trust me bro, there is lot of sex in the bible. It's just that sex has a timing with God and the right time is marriage, cause marriage is the only container that can contain the force of sex.
I understand all this buh obviously the guy has intention of marrying the girl as u can see just 3 days to their wedding so it's quite reasonable to have sex with her even if it's once base in the way she's acting and giving attitudes that's what she wants. Bible wouldn't condemn this cos they will still marry after all.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by johnad3(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2020
don't render apology to women easily even at fault that's why she's taking you for granted she knew you will come begging

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ledaman: 10:06am On May 27, 2020
Because you are a Christian you can't beat her? So Only Muslim's beat ladies
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by brodalikeme(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.

Most advice given here are treatment of symptoms. I will give you this honest advice as Someone that has been married for over 9 years and as a Christian, you need to sit her down and bare out you mind to her. It may result into a quarrel but then you would have made your point and you guys will eventually make up. If you don’t do this early enough, you will be judged to have condoned it, so why complain. My wife has mood swings and I know how annoying it can be.

Talk to her, let your frustration out in a controlled manner. If it gets out of hand, let her friend, sister or parent in on this dysfunctional behaviour.

It will get worse after you guys are married

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Bennycollins: 12:03pm On May 27, 2020
Wrong advice! If you have stayed till just 3 wks to go. Maintain your standard. It would do you a world of good. I had sex with my wife before marriage and I am regretting it. Reason I would counsel intending couple to wait as much as possible. That I fell doesn't mean I should encourage it.
AccessME:
Op If I were u I will give her good sex that's obviously what she needs.

Forget all this biblical talks, be a man for once and act as one.

Na Hard F*ck she need !
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by definateli: 1:24pm On May 27, 2020
Do not marry her, she is high strung.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by josite: 1:28pm On May 27, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

If u marry her,u will regret

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by victorazyvictor(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2020
Donbabaj:

Kiss is not sex
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by GreenDee(f): 1:38pm On May 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Continue. When you two are married you will keep pleading and pleading even when you're not at fault. Just don't come here later to disturb us with "I created this account for privacy. Nairalanders I need your help on my wife's mood swings"
swears, they have now turned nairaland to marriage counseling forum. OP if you are not cool with her mood swings and you can't control it.. it's better you opt out now, because you will keep pacifying and begging her in marriage.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by mydeporch(f): 3:43pm On May 27, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

My dear, let me tell you something a lot of people won’t tell you. Marriage is a hard road, all the people who last in marriage sacrifice, forgive and practice patience. If you are strung up with something so small will you be able to work out other complications in future. The mistake a lot of people do is they marry for love. If you find love it’s a blessing but your number one priority in picking someone should always be compatibility and the other persons views on marriage. I can tell you today that feeling that you feel of love and excitement is because it’s all still new. When the excitement ends you want someone who sticks with you and stays not necessarily because of love but they stay because they honor the commitment you both made to love each other before God. I’m sure you also have traits that annoy her. No one is perfect. Sit down with her and communicate why this scares you. Nairaland advice is not always good advice. Good luck.
He has said it all and never succumb to having sex..just 3weeks away....stay true to ur decision and talk it out with her. But my brother , dt feeling of wanting something and it's right there in front of u and u cant have it is very painful.
Sit her down and talk to her . Instead of being moody, she should express herself, say how she feels rather than lock up...with a smile, tell her on this long journey we embarking on, we cant be doing this to ourselves ...our happiness and peace should be our priority . There are a lot of challenging moments ahead, if we attach too much to little things, how are we going to handle the bigger challenges ahead. With the sex thing, we are 3weeks away....I promise I will make it up to u..
You two just got to talk about it.
Sex or no sex thing b4 marriage...its a personal thing
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Beatswim: 4:52pm On May 27, 2020
thymm:

Same thing I experienced. We abstained until marriage, 9 months and 2 weeks later we welcomed our son.
God is ever faithful to those that obey him.. I thank God for your lofe
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Jochabed(f): 4:55pm On May 27, 2020
AccessME:
I understand all this buh obviously the guy has intention of marrying the girl as u can see just 3 days to their wedding so it's quite reasonable to have sex with her even if it's once base in the way she's acting and giving attitudes that's what she wants. Bible wouldn't condemn this cos they will still marry after all.
It's not what's reasonable, but what's scripturally right. And God doesn't understand sin at all, he can't lower his standards just to make us feel better.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by nonmonk(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2020
What Do Men Want? (And How Women Can Benefit

What men crave most from women might surprise you.
What men crave most from women might surprise you. Many women think that men just want to have sex, and yes, some do. But there's a deeper aspect to this longing.

https://nonmonk..com/2020/05/what-do-men-want-and-how-women-can.html?m=1
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Alore: 7:42pm On May 27, 2020
"Can two walk together except they agree" (Amos 3:3).

Confusion and loss of peace in the face of what otherwise should make you excited is not a good sign.

I will advise you postpone the wedding to really re-examine if you want a marriage like this.

With the attitude of this lady, I think you're about to enter a high-maintenance marriage. It will exhaust and drain you if such attitude persists.

Let me ask you: does your heart skip at the thoughts of being with her because of fear of what may (or may not) make her angry or upset? If so, it means there is no signature of peace in that decision. Please don't rush if that's your state of mind.

Don't sacrifice your peace and future marital joy to please someone who cannot be pleased. Don't think you can fix her. You're not God.

And stop co-habiting... and playing with sin. If you claim you're a Christian why are you living a compromised life? Playing with sin in such a blatant manner is enough for you to be confused sef. Stop it!

Tell her you need the wedding post-poned to be sure both of you can live the rest of your lives happier. I've seen a wedding cancelled on the eve of the wedding day.

If you don't stand up to own your life journey now, you may be manipulated by a woman for the rest of your life. No woman is ever happy to marry a man they can manipulate. You may think you're pleasing her, but that's how to have a bad marriage.

A wise person sees danger ahead and dodge, but a foolish one enters it headlong. Please be wise!

Donbabaj:
I left her in the sitting room without any remorse but my mind no carry am. I went to plead with her now & she agreed. cry
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ugulo(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2020
My guy just calm down.. You have notting to worry about towards that. Shabi! d wedding is in 3week naw? So hold on to your faith strong, don't allow the devil to get you so easily. But just know that after the wedding na steady leashes back to back, not all this that am a christian or Muslim. So just get ready for work.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ugulo(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2020
My guy just calm down.. You have notting to worry about towards that. Shabi! d wedding is in 3week naw? So hold on to your faith strong, don't allow the devil to get you so easily. But just know that after the wedding na steady leashes back to back, not all this that am a christian or Muslim. So just get ready for work. She is going no wer, she's already your wife wait till after your guys wedding to lashed or kiss her or do with what ever married people do together. Hold to your faith
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Adek15(m): 1:45am On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Oluromantic post=89987770][/quote]
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mrdike: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=AccessME post=89960723]
Even though I'm not perfect but I don't support u for saying he should forget Bible teachings..... marriage is actually good when bed is undefiled but grace and discipline is required. God will help u my brother as u wisely decide on the type of game to play next time so as not to easily excite her. It is not easy.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Murphyenemuwe: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2022
You need to talk to her about it. And u claimed you've tried without any changes. I'd advise u to ignore her whenever she does that. Just act as if you're less concerned about her mood.
Donbabaj:

For the one year we have dated she never for once. I mean for once embarrased me. She respects me in public. My only problem is the way she switches her mood. She just go into her shell and avoid any communication. I've talked to her mildly but this keeps repeating itself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.