Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120278 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by BABANGBALI: 10:18pm On May 26, 2020
This marriage is bound to fail

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by TheMohican(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.

This is my kind of woman, if you no want again, hala at me.

The way I see you ehh, you just want to trend on Nairaland, most people go through this when courting, she just wants to be sure that your member is of a satisfactory length and that you're not a one minute man, she might also have just wanted a kiss, she might not necessarily want to have sex, she is just hungry for intimacy. If I were you, I would kiss her, there's nothing wrong with kissing, nowhere in the Bible is kissing wrong, it is only wrong when it leads to sex.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by CurvyDestiny7: 10:52pm On May 26, 2020
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by SURElee(f): 10:53pm On May 26, 2020
If you are not matured to handle marriage, just don't t enter. Marriage isn't for boys who complain of flimsy excuses. Do you want us to come help you be patient to understand your partner to be 3weeks to wedding o to help you communicate effectively with her?

Have you ever sat her down to ask her about her childhood to try figure out why she snaps easily and why she is moody with sudden outbursts?

Opem ur eyes to signs now and check compatibility before you enter o! I cant advice anybody anonymously.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ZooOga: 10:57pm On May 26, 2020
"Please advice. This is happening right now."

Mr. Don ... let some classic NL artwork advice you quick, quick! wink

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by topsam1(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2020
Play along jere... If she wants kiss, give it to her even after kissing, she wants sex, please her... Rules are meant to be broken so far both of you consent to it... You no force her ... Bodi nor be firewood ooooo
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by banio: 10:58pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.

Learn to be a real man. Though not easy but You have to be a real man. One, real men don't marry such mood swinging women. But if You must, then learn to annoy her intentionally and don't apologise. Just bring up a topic after her temperament is Normal, but don't apologise.

Learn to swing your mood too. Learn to be cold hearted.

Then learn to thank me later
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MakaveliTheDon(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2020
What do you except them to say?
To say something that would break you guys up.
Everything you need to know
You have to find it out yourself which you're already doing..
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Brush1: 11:10pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Nothing annoys me more than weaklings like you who always go pacify a lady after every disagreement either ur at fault or she is

That's an outrageous mumuish attitude from you...shit u should have ur pride

From my predictions she would one day disgrace and embarrass you Publicly n you'll still be the one to beg n this would continue for a very Loooong time till u get frustrated n shattered and she wouldn't care
Am sorry for what am about to say to you. Any one seeking advice from you is in such a huge mess. You would only make things worst.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by enone(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2020
i can sure attest to this. The whole no sex thing is kinda frustrating, things will surely get better when you seal it.
Ningen:
Do not bail on her for this. undecided

Her “mood swings” aren't even exaggerated. It's very mild and subtle. With good communication and effort from both parties, it can be managed.

Guy, I can tell she's also sexually frustrated.
Vitamin D is important for her mental health.

Once you've seal it off, dominate that “swing”.

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Uwaeromosele: 11:15pm On May 26, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop falling for her mood swings.

A woman won't respect you if she knows what she does affects you in some way.

Be passive.

Stop reacting to her mood swings.

In addition.

Your babe needs betta kpanshing...

Keep that bible/Christianity stuff aside.

Flog her now, or another guy outside will flogg her for you.

By the way...have you read this story...?
Mr Teddy from Wayback, Your Dating Thread still dey Help Guys. Please Can I have Ur Number, I wanna Show some Love.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by tyup(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2020
Brush1:

Am sorry for what am about to say to you. Any one seeking advice from you is in such a huge mess. You would only make things worst.

Apology accepted....so you want the young man to be the slave while the wife the master right?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 26, 2020
Any man who proposes and supports the 'no sex thing till after marriage' is a baby feeding from a feeding bottle.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by quiteboy(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2020
grin grin wink grin cheesy you no well oh
dingbang:
You sef.. But you were touching her and you didn't tell yourself it wasnt biblical too abi.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or even indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...
Guy you sabi.
I'm mel-chol and I'm almost everything you've described.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.
Guy, you're living in the same house with a woman. What were you expecting? And you're caressing her and not wanting to go further. What brand of torture is that?
You're not being totally honest here. She's sexually frustrated and you're tantalising her. Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ajaypompin(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2020
@OP, you need to quickly re-trace your steps Abit.
* Is she the first born of her family?
* What led to the failure of previous relationship?
* How does she relate with her parents when argument ensure?
* What do you want in a woman as a man?
* Does she match your heart desires?
Once you have honest answers to details above, then you need to do below

* Stop apologizing whenever she is wrong, compel her to apologize
* You need to take charge of your life ND home
* Love her but love yourself most
* Institute a standing rule of not discussing your issues with any third party

I think the details will go a long way
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MrPRevailer(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2020
Donbabaj. I believe this is a hormonal issue. Mood swings.
You'd have to look for Vitamin B12 and other specific vitamins. I don't remember them.
Buy GMO-free supplements oo.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-24-top-10-excuses-not-quitting-nicotine-and-one-natural-remedy.html
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:05am On May 27, 2020
Chairman...I hail.

I hail oh...na so

Uwaeromosele:

Mr Teddy from Wayback, Your Dating Thread still dey Help Guys. Please Can I have Ur Number, I wanna Show some Love.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by jaxxy(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2020
Donbabaj:

For the one year we have dated she never for once. I mean for once embarrased me. She respects me in public. My only problem is the way she switches her mood. She just go into her shell and avoid any communication. I've talked to her mildly but this keeps repeating itself.

There are people who are prone to mood swings. They can almost not control it.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Uwaeromosele: 12:37am On May 27, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Chairman...I hail.

I hail oh...na so

Seen boss. U fit remove am
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by val4sure(m): 12:48am On May 27, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or even indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...
Typical example of my babe, like now we are not talking terms, I dont even know why, she doesnt want to talk to me if I ask her, it's been going on for like 2 weeks now, she always say nothing, but wont talk to me fine, like this now I dont know what I did to her, am just tired.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by steveekeoma(m): 1:08am On May 27, 2020
she needs good sex. A good christian can have good sex outside marriage. So give Her christian sex
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by friendl: 1:13am On May 27, 2020
The worst thing or character a woman can have mood swing ,.. don't marry her ,it is for your own good because you end up being misery and you might start behaving like her ,.... then the physical fight starts.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by HeavenlyCherub(f): 1:27am On May 27, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.

My dear, let me tell you something a lot of people won’t tell you. Marriage is a hard road, all the people who last in marriage sacrifice, forgive and practice patience. If you are strung up with something so small will you be able to work out other complications in future. The mistake a lot of people do is they marry for love. If you find love it’s a blessing but your number one priority in picking someone should always be compatibility and the other persons views on marriage. I can tell you today that feeling that you feel of love and excitement is because it’s all still new. When the excitement ends you want someone who sticks with you and stays not necessarily because of love but they stay because they honor the commitment you both made to love each other before God. I’m sure you also have traits that annoy her. No one is perfect. Sit down with her and communicate why this scares you. Nairaland advice is not always good advice. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Successrole(m): 2:51am On May 27, 2020
whaaaat da heeeeck,

my own private wife.

look for her auto reverse button press it if it didn't work, press it again, if it didn't work preeeeeeess it again then thank me later with one bottle of chilled life

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 3:27am On May 27, 2020
Very deranged and depraved tale . A tale for the lower class and undesirables.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Waper2(m): 4:42am On May 27, 2020
Hummmm, your Mimi never do? �
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Andeze(m): 5:16am On May 27, 2020
Guy pls make her happy by having sex with her, no time to waste.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by loswhite(m): 6:16am On May 27, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.
Please is she a virgin? If no then you are the problem
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ciencee(m): 6:16am On May 27, 2020
Donbabaj:

Have you paid her BRIDE PRICE?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by maybet081: 6:23am On May 27, 2020
both of you are hypocrites no sex before marriage , but u sleep alone in one bed and touch yourselves if you want to maintain Godly cleanness then it should be compelete you cannot deceive God. fornication involved More than copulation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.