Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,731 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120237 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Elevation(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2020
Don baba j, please seek the face of the Lord and ask Him for directions it is a futile venture to marry someone that the Father of lights didn't sign, He knows what you don't know ask Him. Do not make any decision in marriage or any other thing without God's approval not in this era we're in, in these dark days you need God's illumination to know what to do and how to do it, remain blessed.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by femi4: 8:23am On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buy clothes, cook, always want me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than I.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment- 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing, all the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen. Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen. Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.
You ll have communication problem in your home. If you don't work on it, you guys ll gonna fight about almost EVERYTHING

3 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Karleb(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2020
Where is the mood swing?

That why they are called women, that's how they behave.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by drharry: 8:36am On May 26, 2020
ojuu4u:
For you to be a good xtian never makes u not to be in charge of ur woman/ marriage, thou am not saying you should sex her now or beat ur woman ,but you should start taking a firm and bold decisions towards her now, if not ........she will hijack the authority of the house from u.

Its every woman that wants to do it, if you don't quickly tame her by now, you will regret it latter.

Give a threat that you may not show face during wedding or abandon the wedding...... Tank me latter

Meanwhile u guys" claimed to be xtian, yet you guys are sleeping alone in same room together, that contradicts Christian doctrine before marriage.

Two of you are leaving in hypocritical world.

You spoke my mind. Brother, let your fiancée go to her parents house and stay before you get married to her. She sees through your hypocrisy of no sex before marriage. You cannot be hot and cold.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Clinghton: 8:40am On May 26, 2020
Does she share your ideas, is she also an advocate of no sex before marriage.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by farem: 10:18am On May 26, 2020
AccessME:
Op If I were u I will give her good sex that's obviously what she needs.

Forget all this biblical talks, be a man beast for once and act as one.

Na Hard F*ck she need!

Fixed.
He can choose either
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Bola146(f): 10:40am On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

@Bola146, I think so too. We have had long discussions after disagreement but laslas I will still be the one to apologise.

My dear brother, though there is no perfect marriage, but marriage is for enjoyment and not for endurance undecided Kindly shine your eyes now, divorce is not as easy like before ooo
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by FryMosquito: 10:59am On May 26, 2020
Op ur woman got no issues.. Her attention is dithered to one thing, hope you are strong on that thing, once she receives the maximum dose, see how she will be singing ur name..
But try give am what she need nah, at least both of you are together like husband and wife. Which I know you have done traditional rites

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by jesmond3945: 11:35am On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Correct. I tried to avoid this but you know ladies always inquisitive. In fact, truth be told, we had a romance, but not sex. I had to tell her why cant we just wait for few weeks but that apart, the major thing is the way she switches whenever I tell her the hard truth. At times she listens and adjust. I even gat to tell her that if shes using a reverse psychology for me. Although, sometimes I stand my ground but more often than not I apologise.
your woman has ego and will use that as a a weapon to always get her way. I would say postpone the marriage till you humble her or else you would not be a happy man.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by GeneralPula: 11:55am On May 26, 2020
She’s already acting like a wife, that’s why she’s like that..

Again, you’re just playing yourself by not Facking your wife to be. She really needs it. Lack of proper sex can make a woman to act anyhow. She needs to cum so as to calm down.

Anything aside from that is gonna be useless..
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 26, 2020
All these boys with zero problems that'd come online and be making noise sefangry
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:09pm On May 26, 2020
You are the dullest man in the world

You go dey there another man will help you sex her well for you.

You might lose her if she mistakenly gets into the hands of any area boys that handles and quench her sexual urge

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Theoarhics: 12:10pm On May 26, 2020
You are wicked ...how can u be touching her and not want her to kiss u after arousing her. You didn't think its not biblical.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by idonhammer: 12:10pm On May 26, 2020
Stupid husband...dey there dey talk biblical until another nigga begin bang that ass.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2020
Time to bail out...
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 26, 2020
DIVORCE LOADING. NEVER IGNORE THE SIGNS AND NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR HAPPINESS REGARDLESS OF NICETIES.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kirinwa: 12:11pm On May 26, 2020
dingbang:
You sef.. But you were touching her and you didn't tell yourself it wasnt biblical too abi.

Not sensitive parts nah, abi the grammar off you?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by stormborn28(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2020
AccessME:
Op If I were u I will give her good sex that's obviously what she needs.

Forget all this biblical talks, be a man for once and act as one.

Na Hard F*ck she need!
hmmmmmm...Okokobiokor
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Pavillon: 12:13pm On May 26, 2020
dingbang:
I just doubt she will remain faithful because she is sexually active and will collect dk from outside.

DK is my initials pls...

Better still,say Poron

Except u want her to comman collect it from the real Dk
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 26, 2020
Sisijetue:
Shalaye FC grin ko necesstry

But the urge to always shalaye is very strong. grin grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by dayusin: 12:13pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Give her head and see how the marriage will blossom

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Charmingrascal(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by BlueAir: 12:14pm On May 26, 2020
She will keep charging at u if u keep cowering like uve been doing.u think u are forming good man but u are just proving urself to be a weak man. She's messing with u emotionally,she may not even know but the gbedu dey sweet her consciously(she likes it as u keep running back at any flinch she makes)...that kinda woman,u need to let her know,the relationship or marriage is not for her to fully dominate emotionally.. u love her more than she loves u obviously ,so ask her if she would like it if u were rough with her while the had she bigger portion of love,if she get rational brain,she should understand and adjust.

.what do I know Sha,women hardly move me again

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Oyiboman69: 12:14pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

you no fork woman you say make she happy? You're really on a long ride...sama her her and see the joy in her face.

You dey here dey form biblical...no be onley undecided
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by stormborn28(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
She’s already acting like a wife, that’s why she’s like that..

Again, you’re just playing yourself by not Facking your wife to be. She really needs it. Lack of proper sex can make a woman to act anyhow. She needs to cum so as to calm down.

Anything aside from that is gonna be useless..
as you analyze am so, you get am.. She wan Fvck well well oooooo
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kirinwa: 12:15pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

The two of you don't resonate. Carrying of grudge or malice is an impediment to disaster in marriage.

Seems she's a nominal Christian but bro., why cohabit with your intended?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mypeople2(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.
You sure? Okay so how many hearts did she break before she met here ?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by jaksmillioniar: 12:16pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

I think she is seeing period DAT why she change like dat
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by KosiGee(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

I am a Christian too but sometimes I feel like typing up Christians like you and flogging common sense and street intelligence into you.

What’s all these biblical, I am christian, thou shalt not touch nonsense that you guys practice? Does it make sense to you.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by izicode1: 12:16pm On May 26, 2020
Hello,
You are the major cause of the problem. In the first instance, she is a lady to be highly recommended for accepting no sex before the wedding after dating for over 1 year.

95% of ladies don't accept that at all because they value sexual satisfaction than any other thing. They wouldn't want to hear any excuse in that direction.

Secondly, your response to her request put her on the bad side, or it shows as if she is not a Christian. There are better ways you can do that. For instance, you would have given her a perk and quickly remind her that in the few days she will have it all. There is no need of telling what the bible says, while you have put her in a tight corner.

You better marry the one you know now that what you are about jamming, in case, you change your mind. Work on yourself to always control her emotions and mood Congratulations in advance

Donbabaj:

6 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kbs468(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

There is nothing to worry about okay.

she will soon get tired of your pounding

meanwhile, make More money and your relationship will be further cemented

you can even introduce her to it okay

see the below for details
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by hustla(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

I am 99.827% sure you have issues down there

Forget being a christian, most men who form 'waiting till marriage night' have issues with their something.. either erectile dysfunction or they have issues knowing what to do when they are with a woman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.