Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120234 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by tyup(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Stop falling for her mood swings.

A woman won't respect you if she knows what she does affects you in some way.

Be passive.

Stop reacting to her mood swings.

Donbabaj this is all the message a reasonable fella can give u

you have to man up tbh I wonder what typa men this century is breeding

8 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by incogni2o: 10:58pm On May 25, 2020
I appreciate your sincerity.

I think what is happening is normal.

her body dey for road.

please don't fall for her.

she'll respect you for it later.

and always keep watch on her very closely especially at this time.

my only question is that are you sure you aren't a weak Man to this lady. Hope you have studied her well and you are sure you can be a husband to her.

cos you should have spoken some sense into her brain by now.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by EzeNdiAra: 10:58pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

As

You wan also preach for this thread?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by tyup(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

Lmao grin grin
tha guy mata don taya all of us

5 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by chatinent: 11:01pm On May 25, 2020
Donbabaj:

Correct. I tried to avoid this but you know ladies always inquisitive. In fact, truth be told, we had a romance, but not sex. I had to tell her why cant we just wait for few weeks but that apart, the major thing is the way she switches whenever I tell her the hard truth. At times she listens and adjust. I even gat to tell her that if shes using a reverse psychology for me. Although, sometimes I stand my ground but more often than not I apologise.
The only advice I can proffer is you send me N20k. A word is enough for the wise. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Righteousness89(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

Hahahaha hahahaha!
Bro wetin be your Problem Na?

You Got me Laughing seriously...Hahahaha

9 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by EzeNdiAra: 11:02pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
tyup:

Lmao grin grin

[/s]
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by tyup(m): 11:02pm On May 25, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
[s][/s]

Carry this your Sokoto mentality go Arewa topic.

We're not discussing people who marry 4 wives and even have spare wives

I've seen worse to what hate can do to Igbos

I'll kuku be here to enjoy ur groanings in pains grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by gratiaeo(m): 11:02pm On May 25, 2020
OP your wife to be is sex starved.... that is only problem with her

4 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

three weeks from wedding, only now you are trying to fix such a huge issue... you better get to the bottom of what is bothering her, because it can only get worse after wedding, so beware.... i suggest you sit her down and ask her directly:" babe, i can see that you have a temper issue, and at the slightest issue that you dont like, you are exploding. it is difficult to understand you and i certainly dont want us to get married with such a huge issue. please let me know what is "really" bothering you so that we can find a solution. so, IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANNA TELL ME?!?!?!"

btw if you always try to pacify her when you know you havent done anything wrong, then part of the problem is YOU... you certainly shouldnt try to pacify her when you know very well you havent done anything wrong. let her come clean with whats bothering her mind.

Nothing is bothering her. She is Hot...and the skillful use of the rod will heal her.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:

Damn..don't quote me if you don't understand my message.

Don't make a fool of yourself kid.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by daddio(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buy clothes, cook, always want me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than I.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment- 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing, all the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen. Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen. Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.

Bros, touching her in da ozza room, d'u know her weak points (ABI na KEY POINTS)?

HOLY SPIRIT DEY WATCH UNA O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Donbabaj: 11:07pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:

You're correct. I sense maturity in your response.
Sir, I think she respects me! She cooks, brings food to the dinning, and i reciprocate at times. We gist in the kitchen while she cooks just to create that atmosphere of love.

I'm an advocate of symbiotic relationships.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by tyup(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Damn..don't quote me if you don't understand my message.

Don't make a fool of yourself kid.

Next time chillax, read to understand

my message was all bout telling the OP u made a sensible point there and should ensure he listens to ur point

and Hey I'm not a kid ight....go to the street if ur looking for some kid

6 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Nothing is bothering her. She is Hot...and the skillful use of the rod will heal her.

now imagine the following (playing the devil's advocate):
- babe isnt actually a virgin.
- babe dont want to get married.
- she has a child or two already that she hasnt told him about.
- marriage will expose some of her secrets.
- babe is just marrying the dude for show (pressure/bodyclock etc) but doesnt love the dude.

wouldnt she get mad for no reason?!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Donbabaj: 11:11pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:

Lmao grin grin

How many of una? undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:

Next time chillax, read to understand

my message was all bout telling the OP u made a sensible point there and should ensure he listens to ur point

and Hey I'm not a kid ight....go to the street if ur looking for some kid

OK brother...

No vex.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Donbabaj: 11:25pm On May 25, 2020
I left her in the sitting room without any remorse but my mind no carry am. I went to plead with her now & she agreed. cry

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Sixfeetbelle: 1:12am On May 26, 2020
Ningen:
Do not bail on her for this. undecided

Her “mood swings” aren't even exaggerated. It's very mild and subtle. With good communication and effort from both parties, it can be managed.

Guy, I can tell she's also sexually frustrated.
Vitamin D is important for her mental health.

Once you've seal it off, dominate that “swing”.

This once, I can say that I'm proud of you kiss
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by dingbang(m): 1:39am On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.
oya na.. You sef shake body kiss woman sef.. You too form over righteous. Remember, all haf sinneth. So dont think you are spotless
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by foleskay(m): 1:41am On May 26, 2020
Lol. You said the relationship is no sex until marriage of a thing. So I can see the reason why she's swinging mood. The babe needs a damn dicck. Fvck her and see d happiness all over her face. Today's ladies love sexx, so you as a man should not let them lack it. Bleep them hard. And besides I think she's honest to you, cos had it be she's been receiving dick somewhere else, her behavior would hv been d same. You would even know anything. So pls fuucck her and see how she's gonna come back to her normal self.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:53am On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buy clothes, cook, always want me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than I.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment- 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing, all the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen. Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen. Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Don't do it. Call it off. It will only get worse after marriage.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by eunisam: 4:28am On May 26, 2020
una need to talk seriously
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by cooooooks(m): 5:06am On May 26, 2020
LOL.

She was enjoying her time with you and then you shame her

Mtchew.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ishilove: 5:18am On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

@Bola146, I think so too. We have had long discussions after disagreement but laslas I will still be the one to apologise.
Better wake up seriously. Stop apologizing because don't think in marriage it will stop. Whenever she has her mood swings just ignore her until she gets it in her head to stop acting the drama queen

10 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ishilove: 5:20am On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I left her in the sitting room without any remorse but my mind no carry am. I went to plead with her now & she agreed. cry
Continue. When you two are married you will keep pleading and pleading even when you're not at fault. Just don't come here later to disturb us with "I created this account for privacy. Nairalanders I need your help on my wife's mood swings"

24 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 5:43am On May 26, 2020
Your woman is probably suffering from mental health disorder. Mood swing in women is usually caused by imbalance in hormones except in cases of PMS.
That being said, you may need to take her to see a therapist. People like that are prone to depression and you don't want a depressed woman on your hands.
If you were like me who doesn't have power for wahala, I would say bounce. Since you're probably not like me, then you may need to keep being patient and encourage her to see a psychiatrist. I wish you luck.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by mrblessed(m): 6:49am On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

It is either she has bipolar disorder or she is oversensitive. Either way, you already know what to expect since I don't see you putting break to things at this point. Maybe it is your cross to carry, maybe she will change when you guys get married. We humans are riddled with flaws and if this is only her blot, I will advise you temporarily walk on eggshell, or ignore her completely anytime she becomes childishly upset or sullen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ojuu4u(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2020
For you to be a good xtian never makes u not to be in charge of ur woman/ marriage, thou am not saying you should sex her now or beat ur woman ,but you should start taking a firm and bold decisions towards her now, if not ........she will hijack the authority of the house from u.

Its every woman that wants to do it, if you don't quickly tame her by now, you will regret it latter.

Give a threat that you may not show face during wedding or abandon the wedding...... Tank me latter

Meanwhile u guys" claimed to be xtian, yet you guys are sleeping alone in same room together, that contradicts Christian doctrine before marriage.

Two of you are leaving in hypocritical world.

10 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Donkalio: 6:55am On May 26, 2020
My broda, that babe needs hot sex, as to remove the swing mode and put her to default me.....wia the marriage go end na wen you no fit make her cum.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Uprangers11: 6:59am On May 26, 2020
She needs to get laid.....Datz all.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Uprangers11: 7:01am On May 26, 2020
pDudd:

Don't do it. Call it off. It will only get worse after marriage.

Special adviser to Buhari......see advise na wa ooh

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.