Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120276 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by WeRblessed(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2020
Kposhi kposhi!

You're even lucky she still talks to you. undecided
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mayany(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or even indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...
I hope Its not your ex I got married to �
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Davida33: 7:56pm On May 26, 2020
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2020
Mentcee:

I have you the 1000th like

Be happy
appreciated grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by akpota(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.
OP, i think she's okay. Did she agree to "no sex until marriage with u"? If not, it's just your own decisions & she's not pleased with it. She may not be a virgin. Once she female have had sex before, u can't just deprive her of sex like that. In summary, the no sex b4 marriage decision must be agreed upon by you both.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by hotice1954: 8:00pm On May 26, 2020
I think you should read up on temperaments. I think your fiancé is a dominant PHLEG and secondary MEL. Also read up on 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman, so you can be able to understand and manage her better. I used to be like that before when I was dating my boyfriend, “oh, how we fight (not physical) and argue like cat and rat. Till one day, I got to understand his Love language and all that fight and argument reduced drastically. I used to switch up my moods on him too much and he hated that too. When he got to understand my temperament, he started helping me overcome my weaknesses. Now our communication level is 100. Sometimes, he complains I talk too much, He knows when I’m happy and when I’m not. We are married now. Your fiancé doesn’t sound like a bad person though. All the best dear
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by peromosele: 8:03pm On May 26, 2020
My guy is long over due now,
The girl need it more than ever.
Pls don't equate fillings with Christian ductrine.
Or just distance from her till after marriage.
Right!!
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by youneedjesus: 8:05pm On May 26, 2020
Touching is biblical but kissing is not biblical eh? Why are you deceiving yourself. I don't understand how both of you can be living in the same apartment and you say you are a Christian. My brother define what you want whether to follow Jesus or to follow the society. 'Flee every appearance of evil' (1 Thess 5: 22) 'Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned?' (Prov. 6 27). What you should be doing now is seeking the face of God not touching. Take note every part of a woman is sensitive. Brother it is your fault you want her mood to be constant when you are the one manipulating it. My candid counsel is that you report yourselves to a true man of God who can guide you. She is the will of God for you. Just be careful. God's grace is sufficient.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by damibjs: 8:08pm On May 26, 2020
Postpone the marriage guy...PM me let me advice u more.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Amanda4life: 8:09pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.

Just make her bear children her body go come down.

Maybe there something you pretended to be of which she found you are not.
Hence her trust and love drops

Also, such a lady needs more of peting.

Just try to pet her more . get her pregnant and once she drops, her ego will drop more.

Although , we.need to hear her own version of the story.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Legendguru: 8:20pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Jochabed(f): 8:21pm On May 26, 2020
AccessME:
Op If I were u I will give her good sex that's obviously what she needs.

Forget all this biblical talks, be a man for once and act as one.

Na Hard F*ck she need!
How can you advice him to forget the bible, na wa o.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Josefsole(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

I'm sorry I cant, if I wanted to sex her would have done that a long time. I understand guys are not the same.

See where all guys are not the same don carry uu go put. She needs better Bleep na uu dey dull map carry ur preaching go 1 side abeg!!!! � �
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by isunday: 8:25pm On May 26, 2020
dingbang:
You sef.. But you were touching her and you didn't tell yourself it wasnt biblical too abi.

He said "Not Sensitive part sha" to Wade off any criticism as this. Na who him dey decieve? I see hypocrisy in display.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by IFEDILIEZE(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2020
U self.... Ur woman is sex starved, u de here de form mood swing
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Oluromantic: 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
Mayany:
I hope Its not your ex I got married to �
Lol. She may be o

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Charlestotle22(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2020
Is normal . She was aroused ,but you cut her off. Be patient. Stay to your agreement.
You both would be happy afterwards. It strengthens your faith after marriage.thanks.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ebymyk(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2020
it may be spiritual husband @ work, please oga take her to a genuine prayer church for deliverance... i recommend mountain of fire....
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by photon3106: 8:44pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or even indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...

GREAT! Just what the OP needs. Facts and truth! grin
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Correct. I tried to avoid this but you know ladies always inquisitive. In fact, truth be told, we had a romance, but not sex. I had to tell her why cant we just wait for few weeks but that apart, the major thing is the way she switches whenever I tell her the hard truth. At times she listens and adjust. I even gat to tell her that if shes using a reverse psychology for me. Although, sometimes I stand my ground but more often than not I apologise.

Romance Yes.... Sex No.... Seems both of U are confused. Adultery/Fornication is NOT to have sex but to imagine and UnCloth a man/woman and desire sex. Don't be hypocrite, u claimed day SHE always made a move and U always play a saintly role and quoting Revelation to Genesis, this attitude must stop and be urself. U can't be holier or favour beyond David, Samson, Solomon - all these saints have their shared in the hands of women. U engaged in romance and u minus kiss and u expect her not to switch mood, broda- u caused it, U ought not to start play at all because u want remain pious. If I may ask what/where do U romance in her body? U claimed U avoid sensitive part, May I know non sensitive part u romance? See, U turn her on(emotional charged) and she asked for kiss which is resultant of romance...

I advise U now and In marriage to be MAN. Dis idea of begging at switch of mood is stupidity. Iron sharp Iron ABI, if she switch mood, U too switch mood, mood switching will be corrected. Engage her words of God, be prayerful, be wise, be logical, be philosophical be psychological etc ALL shapen our mood/attitude.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by adelacuna(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2020
Bro in a nutshell the two of you are not ready for marriage, you can’t handle her and she herself is not ready to work on her weakness.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by wizzprince(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2020
Please advice. This is happening right now.[/quote]

I read through your write-up and I must say, you have a good lady bro, congratulations on your soon to be wedding, I guess your wife is either born between April 20-May 20 or June 21-July 22 if true reply me and I will say more

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Tomiwa474: 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
I think you need to sit her down and talk to her cause I think she is actually worried/angry about something else, don't think anyone can have that much of mood swings
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kingmaduka(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

na wa for you oh, just because of ordinary small shakara she dey do for you, you don dey think to cancel marriage, how do you now handle big issues when it comes? Don't tell me you will think of divorce instead of solution. Brother man, you are suffering from relationship laziness, you don't want emotional stress but you enter relationship goals.
Better carry on with the marriage na minor wahala.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2020
Jochabed:
How can you advice him to forget the bible, na wa o.
so u want tell me say there is noting like Sex in the Bible?
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Christmasdon(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.
.DON'T MARRY ANY GIRL WHO SAYS NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE THOSE GIRLS OR LADY ARE EVIL .THEY MAY BE DENYING U SEX EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE AND GIVING U STERN WARNINGS WHICH YOU WOULDN'T LIKE INSTEAD MARRY A SMALL GIRL WHO WILL RESPECT YOU.DO NOT MARRY HER. SHE CAN CHOSE TO BE ATTENDING CHURCH MEETINGS REGULARLY HENCE FAILING IN HER BIDS AS A HOUSE WIFE.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by FarmTech(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.
Hear from God b4 u venture! A lady who want kisses b4 marriage is not a christian oo. Don't build ur marriage on the wrong foundation.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Jochabed(f): 9:56pm On May 26, 2020
AccessME:
so u want tell me say there is noting like Sex in the Bible?
Trust me bro, there is lot of sex in the bible. It's just that sex has a timing with God and the right time is marriage, cause marriage is the only container that can contain the force of sex.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Lekozy(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

This sex before marriage thing I don't understand...is she not your wife to be..and wait u guys re playing on d bed..what do u expect...she is just feeling insecure that ..is this guy capable? Or is it a defense mechanism?... Since you will marry her in three weeks time ...and you really love her let her see what u re capable of..blow her imagination...trust me .. she won't forget...anyway what do I know .
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by 12345baba(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2020
Na congi dey make her change mood. Pass her come make I blow her she go calm.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by abdulgafar4life(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2020
Oga shut up and talk from moral angle... Stop saying am a Christian asif u no get dirty secret.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.