Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26515 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by blesskewe(f): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
1500 means hell and 1000 airtime means you are getting some relief for your affliction but not enough relief to completely get you out of affliction

1500 means hell?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2020
blesskewe:

1500 means hell?
The number, yes. Numbers are words too
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2020
CHIMAOBICCU:
Pls I dream of seeing myself crossings bridge of river something besides the river
means you are in transition
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by blesskewe(f): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
The number, yes. Numbers are words too
I remember the person that gave the 1000 is a very known person

1500 on floor and 1000 as a gift in the same dream
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mouthpis:
The woman I want to marry had dreamt twice that I was chasing her in the dream with a machete. And now she is scared of me. It's giving me sleepless nights as to why such dream at this time?

We both love each other so much so that we barely stay a day without seeing each other.

Kindly assist as this dream is beginning to create so kind of cracks in our ever flourish relationship which is heading towards matrimony.

Her spirit husband is using your face. How is your finances? Dwindling or appreciating?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
blesskewe:

I remember the person that gave the 1000 is a very known person

1500 on floor and 1000 as a gift in the same dream
1500 on the floor proves what i said. floor is a low state. hell
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by eletu11(f): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
I had a drm 2days ago.
I drm i was doing a traditional marriage,btw i wasn't happy.i saw myself frowning and even refuse to eat the food given to me.the groom happen to be a barber i usually charge my phone's when i was serving(Nysc)..that was some yrs back..i woke up nd was wondering what kind of drm it is becos its been ages i saw him nd we aren't even close then..
Pls interpret for me.Thanks.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
eletu11:
I had a drm 2days ago.
I drm i was doing a traditional marriage,btw i wasn't happy.i saw myself frowning and even refuse to eat the food given to me.the groom happen to be a barber i usually charge my phone's when i was serving(Nysc)..that was some yrs back..i woke up nd was wondering what kind of drm it is becos its been ages i saw him nd we aren't even close then..
Pls interpret for me.Thanks.
well hair is head covering and so a barber removes head covering and so a barber represents like someone who destroys peoples spirit and because a godly woman forms the perfect synergy with a man who builds peoples spirits up ( a godless woman will be happy with the barber in the dream because then she has free reign ) and so this is why you were frowning and refused to eat the food. and so from this dream i am assuming you are a godly woman looking for a godly man ? or who is more comfortable with a godly man ?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by eletu11(f): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
well hair is head covering and so a barber removes head covering and so a barber represents like someone who destroys peoples spirit and because a godly woman forms the perfect synergy with a man who builds peoples spirits up ( a godless woman will be happy with the barber in the dream because then she has free reign ) and so this is why you were frowning and refused to eat the food. and so from this dream i am assuming you are a godly woman looking for a godly man ? or who is more comfortable with a godly man ?
What do u mean by godly man or i am a godly woman..i no understand pls
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
eletu11:

What do u mean by godly man or i am a godly woman..i no understand pls
do you attempt in your life to treat others how you want to be treated or are you just a downright wicked selfish person ? please answer this question because it will determine the answer
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adjovi: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
I had a dream last year. I saw angels, it was the most beautiful ascension and descending of angels I've ever seen or imagined. The angels where so tall and shiny. While they were descending into the heavens, their leader said to me " Adjovi you will be a blessing/ advocate for your generation" I'm not quite sure but it's one one the both (blessing or advocate). The dream still gives me chills, even as I'm typing it, I feel chills all over my body.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Adjovi:
I had a dream last year. I saw angels, it was the most beautiful ascension and descending of angels I've ever seen or imagined. The angels where so tall and shiny. While they were descending into the heavens, their leader said to me " Adjovi you will be a blessing/ advocate for your generation" I'm not quite sure but it's one one the both (blessing or advocate). The dream still gives me chills, even as I'm typing it, I feel chills all over my body.
descending or ascending ?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adjovi: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
both. They came down, flew around, then ascended again.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adjovi: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
At bolded, their leader spoke while the rest where ascending and when he was done speaking be ascended too.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Adjovi:

At bolded, their leader spoke while the rest where ascending and when he was done speaking be ascended too.
ahhh I see. well it appears you are selected for a divine mission. good luck
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Adjovi: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
ahhh I see. well it appears you are selected for a divine mission. good luck

Thank you...
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by delana(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
Alright so that lady is an aspect of you that was removed from you in the spiritual realm and the only way to make you whole is unification of that aspect of you to yourself. in the dream you are playing the role of both your mother and grandmother as a fallen entity that will onlly be happy when all aspects of you are fully united as one and so this girl has to be united with you and i believe it will happen. you just have to wait for the time when the spirits give the permission.

Is there anything I can do to make this happen . Thanks once again
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by blesskewe(f): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
1500 on the floor proves what i said. floor is a low state. hell
And the other money......
Another dream : am given specific tools to work with....
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages

I don't know whether to call this a dream or vision.

I saw my body in a cave, body was suspended in the air. Then I saw different colours of light pass through my body.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

I don't know whether to call this a dream or vision.

I saw my body in a cave, body was suspended in the air. Then I saw different colours of light pass through my body.
well this particular dream is about transition and ressurection and it is not necessarily about you as much as it is about the rise of affrica and the fall of the west. so your body in a cave means you are been revisited in your low state but also in a low state is the fallen empire ruling the world because when they fall they retreat to the caves of petra and the caucus mountains. and so this is a case of ART THOU AS LOW AS WE and so now that they have fallen down to your level its time for the ressurection of who you represent which is the black race and the rainbow passing through you is ressurection frequencies of ascension
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by oladipupo2234: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please I had 2 related dreams on different days.

First dream, I saw my elder brother very excited to be relocating out of the country and I was happy for him.

The second dream, I saw a few of my wife's colleagues offered opportunity to relocate and work in a foreign country while my wife wished she could get such opportunity too.

However, the surprising thing is that my wife is yet to start working in real life not to talk having colleagues. Just confused with these dreams.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Mryacks: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages

What does it mean when one dreams of lost relatives from time to time? Like they don't harm you or anything in the dream but you just do stuff you normally do with them when they were alive and then you wake up to realise it was just a dream...
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mryacks:

What does it mean when one dreams of lost relatives from time to time? Like they don't harm you or anything in the dream but you just do stuff you normally do with them when they were alive and then you wake up to realise it was just a dream...
dreaming of the dead means spiritual instability
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
It is well
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
ademijuwonlo:
What does it mean if I continue to see myself in the house we lived when I was between age 8-16. And other times I dreamed of my secondary days whereby I would see a younger version of me in my old secondary school class . Thanks
Hello Ademijuwonlo ( my crown is bigger than them ) or it can mean ( my spirit is stronger than them because crown is also your spirit )

So seeing yourself in the house you were when you were 8 to 16. so 8 is a new beginning activated and 16 is harvest and so there is a harvest activated meaning in your life is a transition that has started in which something is being harvested. it may be a spiritual fortification harvest or any kind of harvest. the dream does not specify what is being harvested but you are in a harvest season

Dreams of you in your secondary school days means your spirit is detached from source. meaning you are spiritually lost. and maybe this is what is being harvested in the other dream meaning you are being harvested back home like the prodigal son ? a return of spirit to source is a spiritual harvest
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
oladipupo2234:
Please I had 2 related dreams on different days.

First dream, I saw my elder brother very excited to be relocating out of the country and I was happy for him.

The second dream, I saw a few of my wife's colleagues offered opportunity to relocate and work in a foreign country while my wife wished she could get such opportunity too.

However, the surprising thing is that my wife is yet to start working in real life not to talk having colleagues. Just confused with these dreams.
relocating to another country is vague. is the country specified because different countries have their own spiritual signatures. however just on a general level it just means a spiritual paradigm change is happening

your wife wishing she could relocate to work in a foreign country like her friends means spiritual stagnation
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by eletu11(f): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
do you attempt in your life to treat others how you want to be treated or are you just a downright wicked selfish person ? please answer this question because it will determine the answer
I treat pple the way they treat me..i am not selfish,i give when i have.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
eletu11:

I treat pple the way they treat me..i am not selfish,i give when i have.
that means you have some godliness in you. its all in how you treat people because there is a piece of God in all beings
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by oladipupo2234: 12:52am On Jun 07, 2020
I think it's the United State of America.

Thanks a bunch.

lekki1444:

relocating to another country is vague. is the country specified because different countries have their own spiritual signatures. however just on a general level it just means a spiritual paradigm change is happening

your wife wishing she could relocate to work in a foreign country like her friends means spiritual stagnation
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bambi199(f): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Hello, Please I had this dream twice. They were treasures and I saw two people come out with their hands packed full with gold, jewelries etc.

I went in to pack mine, but it was guided by snakes. Some sleeping, some staying still. I remember one coming close to me and I shouted and someone killed it. None of them was able to bite me. Before it came close, it was killed. Thank you.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bambi199(f): 1:08am On Jun 07, 2020
My sister called to warn me she had a dream saying we were trying and I was warned not to give out my passport. We to Onisha and this guy came to the window and asked for my passport, my sister said but you have been warn don’t give him.

I told her to claim down , gave the guy my passport and the next thing he started running. We pursue him , he ran to a house and locked himself. We waited for a long time. Finally he came out and we attacked he, she bite him and he started bleeding finally we collected the passport and she woke up.
Thank you.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bambi199(f): 1:19am On Jun 07, 2020
This particular dream has been disturbing. I have had it five times in 5years. The first was where my husband got a woman pregnant, she caused so much trouble that he kept on apologizing saying he did not know.

The second he was getting married to a heavily pregnant woman in his village church. Please not I recognize my husband but not the woman and it has been around that.

The last one was when this particular woman was been swept out from the village in a scenario that looked like she stole( This particular woman I know/recognize the face). I have prayed and fasted. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Problems Of Family Planning In Nigeria / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.