Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26544 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:18am On May 30, 2020
hinere:

OK...I have another dream.
In that dream, I saw myself and a group of other people. We were in a place. Then a man approached us and said..."Who will take Praise Worship"?
Immediately we all raised our hands up high. Each one of us hoping the man would pick either of us. We kept on raising our hands like children in a classroom raising their hands for their teacher to pick them to answer class questions.
The man looked at all of us and then picked me.

I was so excited then I started singing the popular worship song
"You came from heaven to earth
To show the way
Form the earth to the cross
My debt to pay....
Form the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky...Lord I lifted your name on high"
**I'm sure you might know that song**

As I was singing the power of God came down heavily from heaven and filled the whole environment.
The other people with me joined me in singing the song and were filled with the power God that most of them were at the point of falling down.
The power of God also filled me heavily at that moment because I have never experienced anything like it ever before.

Then suddenly a man on suit walked to where I was standing and singing. He was very very tall. I couldn't see his face. He was holding a jar. Then he started pouring the content of the jar on me. The content was oil. The oil was as thick as honey. The oil fell on me as if I was having a shower in my bathroom.
Immediately I fell on my knees my head facing the ground. The oil covered the surrounding place I knelt down on and was over flowing. My whole body was soaked.

Then I heard a voice from high up the sky saying...

"I Have Anointed You To Be THE Music Director"

Then I woke up.

So music is an affliction ritual and so you are under affliction and so this is a place of affliction, and then after the affliction is over meaning you have paid for all your sins, then the power of God descended on you and then you were anointed with oil meaning you are now released from your spiritual bondage and now you are in authority to lead and guide those under affliction ( anointed as choir director )

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:24am On May 30, 2020
Keemsleek005:
I had these dream i was sitting in a lobby waiting for someone to attend to me and then these man came out and walked up to me saying everything will be alright at the end and i asked him to explain better. He told me to open my hands and placed something like a white paper on boths hands, and the paper sudden cut flame and d smoke of the left hand blow to the right and the flame of the right hand blow to the left. Then he said what am thinking will make me become what i want to will be like moving from lekki to ikorodu and the left hand means those things i put second is the right way.
so sitting down means you are in bondage. and the paper in your hands ( your hands is your deeds ) is the word of GOD that this caught fire meaning you have lost the wisdom of the LORD and this is why your actions now will be like moving from lekki to ikorodu which is a demotion. its like a fall from grace
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Keemsleek005(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2020
lekki1444:
so sitting down means you are in bondage. and the paper in your hands ( your hands is your deeds ) is the word of GOD that this caught fire meaning you have lost the wisdom of the LORD and this is why your actions now will be like moving from lekki to ikorodu which is a demotion. its like a fall from grace

And him saying everything will be ok at d end and what about the saying that what u put on second as second tought is actually your break through. I have actually been praying for wisdom on what to do to start again, have been thinking of going back to my former line of work and i have another idea on hold. Actually my story is long and crazy
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:46am On May 30, 2020
Keemsleek005:

And him saying everything will be ok at d end and what about the saying that what u put on second as second tought is actually your break through. I have actually been praying for wisdom on what to do to start again, have been thinking of going back to my former line of work and i have another idea on hold. Actually my story is long and crazy
all will workout in the end but you will face affliction first and your breakthrough coming from second means out of affliction will you rise but you must face the affliction first. now tell us your story brother, are you under heavy affliction ?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Keemsleek005(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2020
lekki1444:
all will workout in the end but you will face affliction first and your breakthrough coming from second means out of affliction will you rise but you must face the affliction first now tell us your story brother, are you under heavy affliction ?

Thanks i pass not for all these smalls boys to start there silly talks. Mayb another means but not nairaland. Only few give matured comments.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:52am On May 30, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Thanks i pass not for all these smalls boys to start there silly talks. Mayb another means but not nairaland. Only few give matured comments.

lol i totally understand
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Kape: 11:09am On May 30, 2020
I always dream of seeing myself back in my secondary school which was a boarding house,so in the dream, I would always wonder, what am I doing here, haven't I grown up and finishes secondary school? It's either I'm in the hostel with my then classmates or some new faces or we would be in class about to write exams.

Another frequent dream is, I'm always in an unknown place looking for a way to the main road, there would be hills, water and even houses blocking me. sometimes, I get to see the main road and other times I don't.

The third one is, I always see my late friend, very close to me, we talk and chat until evening and we bid ourselves goodbye.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 11:46am On May 30, 2020
Kape:
I always dream of seeing myself back in my secondary school which was a boarding house,so in the dream, I would always wonder, what am I doing here, haven't I grown up and finishes secondary school? It's either I'm in the hostel with my then classmates or some new faces or we would be in class about to write exams.

Another frequent dream is, I'm always in an unknown place looking for a way to the main road, there would be hills, water and even houses blocking me. sometimes, I get to see the main road and other times I don't.

The third one is, I always see my late friend, very close to me, we talk and chat until evening and we bid ourselves goodbye.
being in secondary school in a boarding house means you are under spiritual bondage

being in an unknown place away from the main road means you are in spiritual bondage

alwayys seeing your dead friend means you are in spiritual bondage

all 3 of your dreams mean the same thing but told in different ways
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ogaofficer(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
lekki1444:
Oga how body. well the dream answered the question for you and the father in the dream is Gods approval. So just relax, she will eventually see the sign she wants

Thanks man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by hinere(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2020
lekki1444:
So music is an affliction ritual and so you are under affliction and so this is a place of affliction, and then after the affliction is over meaning you have paid for all your sins, then the power of God descended on you and then you were anointed with oil meaning you are now released from your spiritual bondage and now you are in authority to lead and guide those under affliction ( anointed as choir director )

From all the dreams of mine who have "interpreted", I have realised that you don't have the power to interpret dreams Sir.
I have that conviction in my spirit.
I'm sorry to say...

My advice for everyone here is to pray to God for the Spirit of Revelation. That way, when you all dream, God himself will reveal the true meaning of your dreams to you.
He alone is the one who gave you the power to dream those dreams therefore he will reveal the meaning of the dreams to you.
He alone has the power to that because he is the most high GOD.
The spirit of God is the spirit of truth and revelation and He is ready to pour out his spirit upon all men if only you so desire his outpouring.

P.S: I'm not here to dispute what you do but I just want the people of God to be strong in the Lord and believe in him because there is nothing he cannot do.

I'm out of here...

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Lamasta(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2020
Am having this vision and dream repeatedly where I will see someone or something try to kill me in which I always respond angrily to it such as almost killing what wants to kill me.

Also had another dream where I rescued a Lady that was sentenced to death in a village or town.
When I heard the pronouncement I asked someone a young girl precisely if there is an escape root from the village where the Lady can escape to and she pointed a short court that is an underground route so I told the lady to follow the direction so as to escape and it dawned on me that she was afraid and by this time the king has ordered guards to come and pick up the lady to kill so I had to take the lady's hand and lead her to the escape route and ran as fast as we could as the guards are running after us to get us...As we were running we crossed over to another country through a border and entered a market and quickly entered a shop where they sale cloths to disguise asive we wanted to purchase one until I saw the guards pass the shop and I breathe a sigh of relief before waking up from the dream.

Pls help interpret this two for me.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
hinere:

From all the dreams of mine who have "interpreted", I have realised that you don't have the power to interpret dreams Sir.
I have that conviction in my spirit.
I'm sorry to say...

My advice for everyone here is to pray to God for the Spirit of Revelation. That way, when you all dream, God himself will reveal the true meaning of your dreams to you.
He alone is the one who gave you the power to dream those dreams therefore he will reveal the meaning of the dreams to you.
He alone has the power to that because he is the most high GOD.
The spirit of God is the spirit of truth and revelation and He is ready to pour out his spirit upon all men if only you so desire his outpouring.

P.S: I'm not here to dispute what you do but I just want the people of God to be strong in the Lord and believe in him because there is nothing he cannot do.

I'm out of here...
alright bro. stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Chimaobi302(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2020
Well, this is not the first time I do have such dream, the most painful part is that after this dream , I will always have a negative event or bad luck, or entering into one problem, now this dream has it's uniqueness, I will see myself on an exam setting, is either I don't finish or what I wrote will clean up or I will do a very big mistake maybe writing where I'm not suppose to write then if I ask for a new sheet the next thing is that the exam will end leaving me in frustration then what pains me most is that after that I will notice that I'm about to mess my self up that's getting wet, and I'm always aware of such so I will get up quickly to the bathroom so that I won't mess myself up, sometimes I do mess my self up, this is not a case of wet dreams but it always end with such. I'm just confused. God did delivered me from the spirit of lost, you know how someone grows with some bad habits but with the grace of God I have been able to be strong in the Lord, and also I'm having a poor academic performance, not that bad, but it's nothing compared to my expectations and what others around me thinks who I supposed to be.

Please ignore typical or grammatical errors
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by verminnel(f): 11:24pm On May 30, 2020
I've had this particular dream more than thrice,it may sound stupid but it's the truth..I dream of seeing myself with 3 personalities.dangote,Obama,and good luck Jonathan eating in a fast food and discussing.then the waiter brings the bill for the food and one of them wanted to pay so I immediately stopped him and said " don't worry I will settle the bill" then I paid for our meal.what could this mean cos it's a reoccurring dream
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bunny19: 7:30am On May 31, 2020
verminnel:
I've had this particular dream more than thrice,it may sound stupid but it's the truth..I dream of seeing myself with 3 personalities.dangote,Obama,and good luck Jonathan eating in a fast food and discussing.then the waiter brings the bill for the food and one of them wanted to pay so I immediately stopped him and said " don't worry I will settle the bill" then I paid for our meal.what could this mean cos it's a reoccurring dream
Funke!!!!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:01am On May 31, 2020
Chimaobi302:
Well, this is not the first time I do have such dream, the most painful part is that after this dream , I will always have a negative event or bad luck, or entering into one problem, now this dream has it's uniqueness, I will see myself on an exam setting, is either I don't finish or what I wrote will clean up or I will do a very big mistake maybe writing where I'm not suppose to write then if I ask for a new sheet the next thing is that the exam will end leaving me in frustration then what pains me most is that after that I will notice that I'm about to mess my self up that's getting wet, and I'm always aware of such so I will get up quickly to the bathroom so that I won't mess myself up, sometimes I do mess my self up, this is not a case of wet dreams but it always end with such. I'm just confused. God did delivered me from the spirit of lost, you know how someone grows with some bad habits but with the grace of God I have been able to be strong in the Lord, and also I'm having a poor academic performance, not that bad, but it's nothing compared to my expectations and what others around me thinks who I supposed to be.

Please ignore typical or grammatical errors
means you are in a process of trial and the breakthrough is not near yet although you do get some small breaks here and there but the final breakthrough is still far away

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:07am On May 31, 2020
verminnel:
well the 3 gentlemen you mention signify the end of an empire meaning there is a global transition or some transition going on Obama was 44th president which 44 is the number for the death of something so that another can be rebirth in its place. Dangote is building the biggest oil refinery in the world in Nigeria and this will effectively cause the end of western oil refinemennt dependency for the african continent and this is an end of western hold in africa and the start of a new era and so this is a transition process. Jonathan is from bayelsa which in esoteric terms is BAY-EL-SIR meaning a global power shutdown. And so your dream means you are in a transition process and when this transition is over you will end up being one of the winners. you know when a new paradigm opens up there are always big winners. well according to this dream after the transition you will be a big winner

now i am aware this may be trolling, however if a dream like this occurs this will be the message
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:16am On May 31, 2020
Lamasta:
Am having this vision and dream repeatedly where I will see someone or something try to kill me in which I always respond angrily to it such as almost killing what wants to kill me.

Also had another dream where I rescued a Lady that was sentenced to death in a village or town.
When I heard the pronouncement I asked someone a young girl precisely if there is an escape root from the village where the Lady can escape to and she pointed a short court that is an underground route so I told the lady to follow the direction so as to escape and it dawned on me that she was afraid and by this time the king has ordered guards to come and pick up the lady to kill so I had to take the lady's hand and lead her to the escape route and ran as fast as we could as the guards are running after us to get us...As we were running we crossed over to another country through a border and entered a market and quickly entered a shop where they sale cloths to disguise asive we wanted to purchase one until I saw the guards pass the shop and I breathe a sigh of relief before waking up from the dream.

Pls help interpret this two for me.
firstt dream means you are under spiritual trials

the other dream is a dream of deliverance the woman is you in a lower state and her joined to you means you are in a destroyed state and judgement was placed on your soul to go through hell which you did as you went underground ( underground is hell ) and so you went through heavy affliction in hell being chased by the evil angels sent to torment you in hell. and then you escaped out of hell ( represented by another country ) and into a market ( you are out of hell but still no protection because market represents a dead state ) and then you went into a shop where they sell garments ( garments represents pprotection, and so this is the ressurection and rebirth ) and then after protection has been given and ressurection then the evil angels passed by because you are no longer their mission. so this is a dream of judgemennt then hell and affliction and then ressurection and protection

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:46am On May 31, 2020
OK guys so I not only do dreams but I also do relationship and marriage counselling. So you have to understand that humans are souls and for two souls to combine in marriage and how the dynamics of the marriage will go can also be interpreted like a dream. souls are electromagnetic energy and for two energies to combine can either be devastating ( as is the case with most marriages ) or it can be blissful. And so if you want to marry a man or a woman i will strongly advice that you come and do this reading with me so you will know if this person is God-sent or Devil-sent. And if the person is devil sent but you still love the person I will show you how to manoeuvre in the marriage to where you can still have a somewhat happy union but it is going to require lots of compromise and removal of egos. If you want such relationship and wedding counselling reach me at my blog here
https://john7trumpet..com/
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by BEEFIE: 9:12am On May 31, 2020
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages

sometimes ago I dreamt of seeing like 11 sun in the sky in the evening sky. I was so amused.

the other dream is that I found myself in a maze house built with red mud I was handed a shit bag to go disposed was just going up and down without exit.

did you get the remaining part

lekki1444

the second part
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:13am On May 31, 2020
BEEFIE:

sometimes ago I dreamt of seeing like 11 sun in the sky in the evening sky. I was so amused.

what's your thoughts
11 sun in the evening sky means satans kingdom is ruling the earth right now
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by dollyjoy(f): 9:16am On May 31, 2020
Good morning.

Last night I had a dream. In that dream, I can't remember what I did but I died. It was so real! I couldn't move my hands or legs, my heart stopped breathing, I was trying to scream but no one could hear me.

I am confused. what is the meaning of that?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:21am On May 31, 2020
dollyjoy:
Good morning.

Last night I had a dream. In that dream, I can't remember what I did but I died. It was so real! I couldn't move my hands or legs, my heart stopped breathing, I was trying to scream but no one could hear me.

I am confused. what is the meaning of that?
well the day is 31st of the 5th month when you had this dream so this is a recurring cycle of spiritual death being replayed to you. certain dreams loop on certain dates to recall an event that happened to you a long time ago so a long time ago maybe even before you were born you got a judgement of spiritual death and bondage from God and it is being replayed to you on 31st of the 5th month because 31 / 5 means spiritual collapse and death. Biblical numerology
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by verminnel(f): 9:52am On May 31, 2020
lekki1444:
well the 3 gentlemen you mention signify the end of an empire meaning there is a global transition or some transition going on Obama was 44th president which 44 is the number for the death of something so that another can be rebirth in its place. Dangote is building the biggest oil refinery in the world in Nigeria and this will effectively cause the end of western oil refinemennt dependency for the african continent and this is an end of western hold in africa and the start of a new era and so this is a transition process. Jonathan is from bayelsa which in esoteric terms is BAY-EL-SIR meaning a global power shutdown. And so your dream means you are in a transition process and when this transition is over you will end up being one of the winners. you know when a new paradigm opens up there are always big winners. well according to this dream after the transition you will be a big winner

now i am aware this may be trolling, however if a dream like this occurs this will be the message
thanks I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Lamasta(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2020
lekki1444:
firstt dream means you are under spiritual trials

the other dream is a dream of deliverance the woman is you in a lower state and her joined to you means you are in a destroyed state and judgement was placed on your soul to go through hell which you did as you went underground ( underground is hell ) and so you went through heavy affliction in hell being chased by the evil angels sent to torment you in hell. and then you escaped out of hell ( represented by another country ) and into a market ( you are out of hell but still no protection because market represents a dead state ) and then you went into a shop where they sell garments ( garments represents pprotection, and so this is the ressurection and rebirth ) and then after protection has been given and ressurection then the evil angels passed by because you are no longer their mission. so this is a dream of judgemennt then hell and affliction and then ressurection and protection
Thank You and God bless.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by loba18: 12:40pm On May 31, 2020
Geez
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2020
loba18:

Please help interprete these dreams sir,

1. In my dream, I saw a lizard/gecko on the wall of my room. Some nights later in another dream, I saw a wall gecko on my bed frame.

2. After going for a deliverance recently, I had a dream where I saw some guys chasing me (about 3 of them) as I made effort to ascend a building, I finally made it up but they were still chasing me. So at this point, I turned back, I noticed they turned to women, 3 women. I started hitting them with a wood. They all fell, in fact the last one to fall was staring at me in a way.

3. In my dream, I see myself often in the house where we lived as a child.

4. I had this dream last year, the rare wheels of a SUV I was driving got hooked in a tomb (grave), I had to use some kind of buttons in the car to drive out of the tomb. Very scary.

Please I await your interpretation.

Thanks!

1- lizard or gecko on the wall is spiritual bondage
2-3 guys chasing you is spiritual destruction and then you ascend out of spiritual destruction and the destruction was removed. thats the second dream
3-third dream is spiritually anchored to GOD
4-is spiritual death and after the death is ressurection
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2020
lekki1444:

1- lizard or gecko on the wall is spiritual bondage
2-3 guys chasing you is spiritual destruction and then you ascend out of spiritual destruction and the destruction was removed. thats the second dream
3-third dream is spiritually anchored to GOD
4-is spiritual death and after the death is ressurection
Hello, I dreamt where my ex's wife begged me to give her 1k,saying she needs the money,said my ex doesn't give her money, that he is always complaining about her asking him for money, I didnt give her the money though and I woke up.

What is the meaning of this dream?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Joycekkh:
Hello, I dreamt where my ex's wife begged me to give her 1k,saying she needs the money,said my ex doesn't give her money, that he is always complaining about her asking him for money, I didnt give her the money though and I woke up.

Means your ex is very strong spiritually and this woman cannot break his defences so she wants to collect your spiritual power and your power of authority. but she is unsuccessful in taking your spiritual power. taking your spiritual power means taking your life. So she is trying to take your life so she can have more influence with her husband aka your ex. If you want to do further consultations on the people involved including their star signs and spiritual inclinations you can message me personally but i charge for this service
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2020
Joycekkh:

send me a message on john7trumpetATgmailcom
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2020
lekki1444:
Means your ex is very strong spiritually and this woman cannot break his defences so she wants to collect your spiritual power and your power of authority. but she is unsuccessful in taking your spiritual power. taking your spiritual power means taking your life. So she is trying to take your life so she can have more influence with her husband aka your ex. If you want to do further consultations on the people involved including their star signs and spiritual inclinations you can message me personally but i charge for this service
Ok
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2020
lekki1444:
send me a message on john7trumpetATgmailcom
I just sent u a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.