Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26538 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Joycekkh:
I just sent u a mail.
My email attached to this account, i dont remember it anymore. send mail to john7trumpet@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2020
lekki1444:
My email attached to this account, i dont remember it anymore. send mail to john7trumpet@gmail.com
I sent a mail to this email now. Pls reply
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2020
OP why are you collecting money to interpret dream? what a waste of my time. Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2020
hinere:

From all the dreams of mine who have "interpreted", I have realised that you don't have the power to interpret dreams Sir.
I have that conviction in my spirit.
I'm sorry to say...

My advice for everyone here is to pray to God for the Spirit of Revelation. That way, when you all dream, God himself will reveal the true meaning of your dreams t

He alone is the one who gave you the power to dream those dreams therefore he will reveal the meaning of the dreams to you.
He alone has the power to that because he is the most high GOD.
The spirit of God is the spirit of truth and revelation and He is ready to pour out his spirit upon all men if only you so desire his outpouring.

P.S: I'm not here to dispute what you do but I just want the people of God to be strong in the Lord and believe in him because there is nothing he cannot do.

I'm out of here...

From the few response he gave to peoples dreams , he has a gift

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Tosinayoko:

Thank you very much Sir

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by loba18: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2020
lekki1444:

1- lizard or gecko on the wall is spiritual bondage
2-3 guys chasing you is spiritual destruction and then you ascend out of spiritual destruction and the destruction was removed. thats the second dream
3-third dream is spiritually anchored to GOD
4-is spiritual death and after the death is ressurection

Thanks
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by telemployer: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2020
I had a dream last night , And in this dream I found myself in a big University in USA , and was missing my mum so much , I was almost crying.

In other dream , I looked up to my room window and saw people praising God in the cloud and there was a hand writing as well.

In another dream I saw a big bars of white light in the cloud , decorated with colourful purple and other colours rapped around the big white bar of light
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Psych412(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2020
I do get angry when am dreaming till the point I will start shouting when am sleeping and once I wake up I still feel that strong anger inside me
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Now the purpose of doing all these spiritual work, because that is what dream interpretation is, is spiritual work. the reason for doing it all for free is to build a name and a reputation and a spiritual resume here. I believe i have shown my range and created an elaborate resume so from now on anyone who wants their dreams interpreted after this post will have to write me at john7trumpet@gmail.com and i will do it either publicly on NL or privately. and i will charge a small fee. so i will interpret anyone above this post for free but after this post no more free.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by NNAMDIII(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2020
lekki1444:
Now the purpose of doing all these spiritual work, because that is what dream interpretation is, is spiritual work. the reason for doing it all for free is to build a name and a reputation and a spiritual resume here. I believe i have shown my range and created an elaborate resume so from now on anyone who wants their dreams interpreted after this post will have to write me at john7trumpet@gmail.com and i will do it either publicly on NL or privately. and i will charge a small fee. so i will interpret anyone above this post for free but after this post no more free.
wawa! So the main aim of the parade is money! You were just throwing smokes upandawn

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
telemployer:
I had a dream last night , And in this dream I found myself in a big University in USA , and was missing my mum so much , I was almost crying.

In other dream , I looked up to my room window and saw people praising God in the cloud and there was a hand writing as well.

In another dream I saw a big bars of white light in the cloud , decorated with colourful purple and other colours rapped around the big white bar of light
dream 1 means you have lost your divine wisdom and are detached from source

dream 2 is people in a low state appealing to be reunited with source. cloud is a low state. would have been nice if you saw what the writing said but from the look of the dream the writing is most likely the pronounced judgement that put them in a low state. its like the writing on the wall pronouncing judgement on nebuchadnezzar that Daniel had to interpret. the hand writing of judgement

dream 3 is ressurection from the dead. ressurection from hell to a kingly state. ressurection from the dead to a royal status

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
NNAMDIII:
wawa! So the main aim of the parade is money! You were just throwing smokes upandawn
the laborer is worthy of his pay. i am here laboring for you. thou shall not muzzle the ox that thresh the corn

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 5:01am On Jun 02, 2020
MY WHATSAPP IS 07058591040 for private consultations i aslo do spousal spiritual compatibility
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by HoliMaree: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Tosinayoko:

If it's a gift then why is he asking for money?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by HoliMaree: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2020
lekki1444:
the laborer is worthy of his pay. i am here laboring for you. thou shall not muzzle the ox that thresh the corn

Daniel never asked to be paid, his gift made way for him. Repent bro

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2020
HoliMaree:

Daniel never asked to be paid, his gift made way for him. Repent bro
Daniel never asked to be paid because he wasnt interpreting dreams for poor people. he was interpreting dreams for kings who gave him riches.. Poor people stay poor because they want everything for free. and so God will not give them riches for what they do because he will make sure no one gives them anything for it. a poor man does not respect other peoples time and effort and thats why God keeps them poor. its a vicious cycle. i did not come on here expecting to get paid because i know its mostly poor people on this site and thats why i did it for free. Me asking for money is a way to say I am done interpreting dreams but if you want private consultation then hit me up privately.I used this forum to showcase the range of dreams i have been endowed to interpret. I am here for kings and presidents and dignitaries who have dreams and I am hoping God guides one of them to this page.

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2020
HoliMaree:

If it's a gift then why is he asking for money?
when you wwork for your employer do you not ask for money ? what kind of poverty mindset is this ?i am sure you are a very poor person. rich people dont think or talk like this

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by blesskewe(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2020
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages
I dreamt I saw one thousand five hundred and someone gave me airtime of 1000
What does it mean......

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by HoliMaree: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
lekki1444:
Daniel never asked to be paid because he wasnt interpreting dreams for poor people. he was interpreting dreams for kings who gave him riches.. Poor people stay poor because they want everything for free. and so God will not give them riches for what they do because he will make sure no one gives them anything for it. a poor man does not respect other peoples time and effort and thats why God keeps them poor. its a vicious cycle. i did not come on here expecting to get paid because i know its mostly poor people on this site and thats why i did it for free. Me asking for money is a way to say I am done interpreting dreams but if you want private consultation then hit me up privately.I used this forum to showcase the range of dreams i have been endowed to interpret. I am here for kings and presidents and dignitaries who have dreams and I am hoping God guides one of them to this page.

The prison guard in Joseph's case who referred him to the King after Daniel had earned a reputation for interpreting fellow prisoner's dreams and also the guard's, were they also rich?

When the King wanted to give Daniel gifts he told him to keep it. Dan 5:17

Did you pay for the gift you claim to have? why are you selling?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
HoliMaree:

The prison guard in Joseph's case who referred him to the King after Daniel had earned a reputation for interpreting fellow prisoner's dreams and also the guard's, were they also rich?

When the King wanted to give Daniel gifts he told him to keep it. Dan 5:17

Did you pay for the gift you claim to have? why are you selling?
Who said i am selling ? I am offering a service. the laborer is worthy of his wages
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ayshacom: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
louisa4luv:
Help me interpret this dream.
I usually dream of looking for water like carrying pail and looking for water. Other times, I will be fetching water and storing them. Recently, I saw a queue and people were waiting in line to fetch water from the tap though the tap wasn't running again. I walked to the front and turned the tap and suddenly water started running again but immediately my bucket became full, the tap stopped running. What's the interpretation pls.
Hope you are helping people out of the blessings God has endowed you with? Or if you get it in the future. Nice dream!
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
lekki1444:
Who said i am selling ? I am offering a service. the laborer is worthy of his wages
I dream there were parking my properties away from my room because I didnt pay my rent and I started crying in the dream seriously.
In real life I was owning my landlord rent, after I woke up from the dream my caretaker came for rent and I payed him for 6 month and he accepted without saying a word instead of the normal payment of one year straight.

Why do I always cry in my dream and wake up still crying.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Joycekkh:
OP why are you collecting money to interpret dream? what a waste of my time. Mtcheeew.
Well you have to understand that this is just one of my many gifts and i need time to explore my other gifts. its better than just closing the thread and disappearing. anyway my other gifts are
1- seeing the future and past. prophet
2- seer
3-looking at the spiritual compatibility of couples and spiritual counselling of couples
4- decoding the spiritual programs in each person
5- Healing and curing all Cancers
6- Home address divination. The number of your house and the street is not a coincidence that you are there. The purpose of your sspirit at that particular point in time is why your spirit took you to that address. no coincidences in life
7-Determining the direction world leaders will take the country they lead from looking at the spiritual signatures and programs guiding and directing that world leader
8-Determine the spiritual purpose of every movement you make including relocations to different countries etc
9-Reading the weather and geo events. Yes I read the weather like i read the dreams because there is a message from God in the weather and geo events like earthquakes tsunamis tornados hurricanes etc
10-Determine the spiritual messsage in world events eg Covid 19 and George floys death and protests
11-Determine the spiritual message in sports teams and sports results ( yes this is also controlled by spirits and is no coincidence )
12-Spiritual meaning in people habits eg getting tattoos, smoking cigarettes and cannabis, drinking spirits, Pet ownership etc
13-Spirirual meaning in astrological events like eclipses and supermoons and perigees and apogees and pereihelion and aphelion and blackk moon and blue moons and blood moons etc etc
14-Spiritual decoding of music and movies and celebrities because these things are messages.
15- Dream Interpretation of course
16-Decoding spiritual languages like the hieroglyphs
17-Decoding the meaning behindd all country flags, emblems, logos, seccret society flags and logos, anything with a logo and a flag
18-I dospiritual diagnostic checkup on people with a 12 lead electrode and a computerised electro-cardiology program to see if your spirit is sick and how we can repair the electromagnetics in it
19-Decode the spiritual energy of different countries
20-The sspiritual energy behind all the periodic table elements and how to use eacch of them to either destroy or build up. for example the group 17 halogens or the radioactive elements combined with rogue electromagnetic frequencies an really alter a man. Carbon derivatives spirituality and why people dig the earth for carbon fuels etc.
21-The spiritual meaning behind each year and what we expect to happen for example 2020 means LOCKDOWN AND OBLITERATION. so eacch number has aa message. numbers are spirituaal
22-Thee spirituaal meaning behind all names. names are spiritual entities thaat describe the purpose or spiritual state of aa being
23-The spiritual meaning of all the animals and trees and rodents and insects etcc because these things are here for a reason. for example if you see a moth in your house this signifies there is spiritual death in that house
24-The spiritual messaages in black holes, constellations, galaxies, nebulas, quasars, palsars, comets, asteroids, meteors, bollides, stars, etc etc
25-The spirituality behind all the technology and electricity
26-The spiritual energy behind all roads and bridges for example if someone dies on 3rd mainland bridge we know this is a soul that was destroyed into hell
27-The spiritual energy behind every institution eg hospital, parks, docks, quay, market, library etc. like if you end up in one of these we know the spiritual message
28-The spirituality behind ssexuality. for exaample i know who bobrisky is spiritually and what he is representing on the planet by being who he is in the spaace called nigeria
29-The spirituality in occultic sciences like the tarot, alchemy, orishas, egyptology, mythology, etc
30- The spirituality behind all science for exaample if you combine a base and an acid you get aa salt and water, this means someone went into the pits of hell and got afflicted and refined in the fire and then came out purified into heaven while the hell was discarded and separated from them. its alchemy
31-DecipheringThe spirituality in world history
32-Decoding The hidden codes and occultic sspiritual codes in the bible and every sacred texts like the apocrypha and septuagint and koran etc
33-The spirituality behind wars and weapons
34-The spirituality in every item you see in this world eg pot, cup, tea, branch, pentagram, sword, grave, headstone, shoe, wood, root, flower, bin, bag, aeroplane, the bermuda triangle, landscapes, landmarks, holidays, bird flight patterns, fashion trends, dance trends etc etc
35- Spirituality of shapes, Sizes, Colors, numbers, alpha=beth, languages, dates, months, days, NASA projects and flights,
36-The spirituality in diseases and disease names eg Lupus, Cancer, Brugada, Parkinson etc There is a spiritual message in all these diseases
37- The spirituality in birth and death circumstances
38-The spirituality of the seasons
39-The spirituality of the Zodiac and of the world Cartography-Map pattern
40- The spirituality in the arrangement of countries in africa
41- The spirituality behind each racial category of people on the planet, their cultural practices and traditions and religion
42-The spirituality behind car ownership and make of car, banks, money, technology
43- The Spirituality behind the USA layout and President numbers and UK layout with postcodes and London Underground, and UK train stations. Counties, boroughs, towns, cities, villages, street names

44-Determining the spiritual energies of each day and informing you of the energies to doo certain events and when it will be impossible to succeed in an event on a particular day because of the spiritual energy codes of the day. For example for Iran to win a war against the USA they have to attack on a day when the spiritual energies are against the USA. this is how wars are fought on the spiritual plane before the physical plane, For example of Iran had struck on the 3rd of June when Pallas retrograded into Capricorn they would have blown america out of the water real quick and real easy

45-Spirituality behind gender, age, age cycles, life cycles

46- Spirituality behind physical and dental aberration as well as Sexual aberration

47-Spirituality behind music festivals Burning man, Beltane, Woodstock, Winstock, Glastonbury, Masquerade, Ashenda

48 - Spirituality behind cultural practices like leaves-wreath around your neck in hawaii and kilt and bagpipe in scotland etc

49 - The Spirituality of the different states in Nigeria

50 - Spiritual message behind menstrual cycle aberration

ETC ETC ETC AND SO AS YOU CAN SEE, DREAM INTERPRETATION IS JUST A MINUTE FRACTION OF WHAT I DO
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Chynwe(f): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
lekki1444:

Well you have to understand that this is just one of my many gifts and i need time to explore my other gifts. its better than just closing the thread and disappearing. anyway my other gifts are
1- seeing the future and past. prophet
2- seer
3-looking at the spiritual compatibility of couples and spiritual counselling of couples
4- decoding the spiritual programs in each person
5- Healing and curing all Cancers
6- Home address divination. The number of your house and the street is not a coincidence that you are there. The purpose of your sspirit at that particular point in time is why your spirit took you to that address. no coincidences in life
7-Determining the direction world leaders will take the country they lead from looking at the spiritual signatures and programs guiding and directing that world leader
8-Determine the spiritual purpose of every movement you make including relocations to different countries etc
9-Reading the weather and geo events. Yes I read the weather like i read the dreams because there is a message from God in the weather and geo events like earthquakes tsunamis tornados hurricanes etc
10-Determine the spiritual messsage in world events eg Covid 19 and George floys death and protests
11-Determine the spiritual message in sports teams and sports results ( yes this is also controlled by spirits and is no coincidence )
12-Spiritual meaning in people habits eg getting tattoos, smoking cigarettes and cannabis, drinking spirits, Pet ownership etc
13-Spirirual meaning in astrological events like eclipses and supermoons and perigees and apogees and pereihelion and aphelion and blackk moon and blue moons and blood moons etc etc
14-Spiritual decoding of music and movies and celebrities because these things are messages.
15- Dream Interpretation of course
16-Decoding spiritual languages like the hieroglyphs
17-Decoding the meaning behindd all country flags, emblems, logos, seccret society flags and logos, anything with a logo and a flag
18-I dospiritual diagnostic checkup on people with a 12 lead electrode and a computerised electro-cardiology program to see if your spirit is sick and how we can repair the electromagnetics in it
19-Decode the spiritual energy of different countries
20-The sspiritual energy behind all the periodic table elements and how to use eacch of them to either destroy or build up. for example the group 17 halogens or the radioactive elements combined with rogue electromagnetic frequencies an really alter a man. Carbon derivatives spirituality and why people dig the earth for carbon fuels etc.
21-The spiritual meaning behind each year and what we expect to happen for example 2020 means LOCKDOWN AND OBLITERATION. so eacch number has aa message. numbers are spirituaal
22-Thee spirituaal meaning behind all names. names are spiritual entities thaat describe the purpose or spiritual state of aa being
23-The spiritual meaning of all the animals and trees and rodents and insects etcc because these things are here for a reason. for example if you see a moth in your house this signifies there is spiritual death in that house
24-The spiritual messaages in black holes, constellations, galaxies, nebulas, quasars, palsars, comets, asteroids, meteors, bollides, stars, etc etc
25-The spirituality behind all the technology and electricity
26-The spiritual energy behind all roads and bridges for example if someone dies on 3rd mainland bridge we know this is a soul that was destroyed into hell
27-The spiritual energy behind every institution eg hospital, parks, docks, quay, market, library etc. like if you end up in one of these we know the spiritual message
28-The spirituality behind ssexuality. for exaample i know who bobrisky is spiritually and what he is representing on the planet by being who he is in the spaace called nigeria
29-The spirituality in occultic sciences like the tarot, alchemy, orishas, egyptology, mythology, etc
30- The spirituality behind all science for exaample if you combine a base and an acid you get aa salt and water, this means someone went into the pits of hell and got afflicted and refined in the fire and then came out purified into heaven while the hell was discarded and separated from them. its alchemy
31-DecipheringThe spirituality in world history
32-Decoding The hidden codes and occultic sspiritual codes in the bible and every sacred texts like the apocrypha and septuagint and koran etc
33-The spirituality behind wars and weapons
34-The spirituality in every item you see in this world eg pot, cup, tea, branch, pentagram, sword, grave, headstone, shoe, wood, root, flower, bin, bag, aeroplane, the bermuda triangle, landscapes, landmarks, holidays, bird flight patterns, fashion trends, dance trends etc etc
35- Spirituality of shapes, Sizes, Colors, numbers, alpha=beth, languages, dates, months, days, NASA projects and flights,
36-The spirituality in diseases and disease names eg Lupus, Cancer, Brugada, Parkinson etc There is a spiritual message in all these diseases
37- The spirituality in birth and death circumstances
38-The spirituality of the seasons
39-The spirituality of the Zodiac and of the world Cartography-Map pattern
40- The spirituality in the arrangement of countries in africa
41- The spirituality behind each racial category of people on the planet, their cultural practices and traditions and religion
42-The spirituality behind car ownership and make of car, banks, money, technology
43- The Spirituality behind the USA layout and President numbers and UK layout with postcodes and London Underground, and UK train stations. Counties, boroughs, towns, cities, villages, street names

44-Determining the spiritual energies of each day and informing you of the energies to doo certain events and when it will be impossible to succeed in an event on a particular day because of the spiritual energy codes of the day. For example for Iran to win a war against the USA they have to attack on a day when the spiritual energies are against the USA. this is how wars are fought on the spiritual plane before the physical plane, For example of Iran had struck on the 3rd of June when Pallas retrograded into Capricorn they would have blown america out of the water real quick and real easy

45-Spirituality behind gender, age, age cycles, life cycles

46- Spirituality behind physical and dental aberration as well as Sexual aberration

47-Spirituality behind music festivals Burning man, Beltane, Woodstock, Winstock, Glastonbury, Masquerade, Ashenda

48 - Spirituality behind cultural practices like leaves-wreath around your neck in hawaii and kilt and bagpipe in scotland etc

49 - The Spirituality of the different states in Nigeria

50 - Spiritual message behind menstrual cycle aberration

ETC ETC ETC AND SO AS YOU CAN SEE, DREAM INTERPRETATION IS JUST A MINUTE FRACTION OF WHAT I DO

Ha!!!!!!Only one person is doing all these?It is only solution that will convince me

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by delana(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Pls help with this dream. There is this lady I am very close to, I have asked her out but she says she is in a relationship. Recently I had a dream where I saw her sitting with my mum and grandma, they all seemed happy .
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Mouthpis(m): 6:57am On Jun 06, 2020
The woman I want to marry had dreamt twice that I was chasing her in the dream with a machete. And now she is scared of me. It's giving me sleepless nights as to why such dream at this time?

We both love each other so much so that we barely stay a day without seeing each other.

Kindly assist as this dream is beginning to create so kind of cracks in our ever flourish relationship which is heading towards matrimony.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2020
blesskewe:

I dreamt I saw one thousand five hundred and someone gave me airtime of 1000
What does it mean......
1500 means hell and 1000 airtime means you are getting some relief for your affliction but not enough relief to completely get you out of affliction
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Kenplay:

I dream there were parking my properties away from my room because I didnt pay my rent and I started crying in the dream seriously.
In real life I was owning my landlord rent, after I woke up from the dream my caretaker came for rent and I payed him for 6 month and he accepted without saying a word instead of the normal payment of one year straight.

Why do I always cry in my dream and wake up still crying.
packing your property away because you didnt pay your rent means you are not living up to your spiritual obligations and contract so God has removed his protection from you, and this is why you are always ccrying when asleep and awake because you are under the affliction of no protection from God. you are exposed with no protection so your life will be like a leaf tossed in the wind.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Chynwe:

Ha!!!!!!Only one person is doing all this?It is only solution that will convince me
The proof is in the pudding lol
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
delana:
Pls help with this dream. There is this lady I am very close to, I have asked her out but she says she is in a relationship. Recently I had a dream where I saw her sitting with my mum and grandma, they all seemed happy .
Alright so that lady is an aspect of you that was removed from you in the spiritual realm and the only way to make you whole is unification of that aspect of you to yourself. in the dream you are playing the role of both your mother and grandmother as a fallen entity that will onlly be happy when all aspects of you are fully united as one and so this girl has to be united with you and i believe it will happen. you just have to wait for the time when the spirits give the permission.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Mouthpis:
The woman I want to marry had dreamt twice that I was chasing her in the dream with a machete. And now she is scared of me. It's giving me sleepless nights as to why such dream at this time?

We both love each other so much so that we barely stay a day without seeing each other.

Kindly assist as this dream is beginning to create so kind of cracks in our ever flourish relationship which is heading towards matrimony.
well this particular dream will need further spiritual work but looking at it on the surface you chasing her with a machete means there is an aspect of you that you are trying to destroy. you are trying to ascend spiritually by destroying your lower nature and this woman is representative of your lower nature. And so if you get into a union with this woman, after the novelty wears out ( as above so below ) you may be on a mission to destroy her when you see her true reprobate nature. And so in your case i will need to do further spiritual work to see the level of chaos that this particular union can descend into and the direction the union will go and how to alleviate the chaos if you both decide you want to stay together regardless ( this will involve lots of compromise and humility and ego removal )

so this particular case requires further work which will involve me looking at your spiritual programs and your star alignments. i will need both of your date of births and this will be a consultation privately if you wish to. you dont have to. i already interpreted the dream
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Pls I dream of seeing myself crossings bridge of river something besides the river

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.