Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (65843 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by cezarman(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol u two again?

I think she's obsessed with that guy. See the speed she take rush quote am, so they can start playing with each other again... She likes him, and she doesn't know it's obvious to some people here.

Lmao!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Kenneth10110(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

He sent me money willingly. I hadn't talked to him since we broke up in January. I don't beg besides how much is 12,000?

Then return the money back to him
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Ezennwa(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Millenniumlady(f): 11:39am On May 27, 2020
sharone21:

STOP answering this VERY IMMATURE Davash that thinks he has bad mouth and can yab, especially yabbing ladies on NAIRALAND because of the foolish likes he gets..... Not a REAL MAN at all, na 10k boy!
So he's a 10k boy

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by veave(f): 11:40am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

I was never in talking terms with him. He texted me. I don't have his number anymore sef but i know it by heart. That's why i recognized the number immediately.

Don't mind them, you did nothing wrong. It's a gift. But just like someone said, check your status first before you spend.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by IYANGBALI: 11:41am On May 27, 2020
That he requested for your account number and you gave him means that him go still continue to work on your farm be that. He be like sey you to dey gbadun him work for your farm and his licking of your plate. Na money him take catch you like rabbit grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Ezennwa(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2020
joejah33:
The story that follows will be 'i broke up with my boyfriend after my ex sent me money' or HELP! MY EX SENT ME MONEY AND NOW HE IS DEMANDING FOR SEX. na GOD go forgive you that time
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by selfless2: 11:42am On May 27, 2020
Do you need to learn any skill?
I can help you open Skillshare or Lynda premium account for a token...
You dont have to pay huge money to learn. We are here for you?
Message me on Whatsapp - zero8one sixty-six twenty-seven 77 sixty-five
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by stormborn28(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, you are funny sis. Why you send account number to him?
Okafor law

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by selfless2: 11:43am On May 27, 2020
Do you need to learn any skill?
I can help you open Skillshare or Lynda premium account for a token...
You dont have to pay huge money to learn. We are here for you?
Message me on Whatsapp - zero8one sixty-six twenty-seven 77 sixty-five
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by IYANGBALI: 11:43am On May 27, 2020
veave:

Don't mind them, you did nothing wrong. It's a gift. But just like someone said, check your status first before you spend.
what status?money wey she don begin spend. She just bought her much needed sanitary towel from the money few minutes ago. The money came at the right time jo

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by IYANGBALI: 11:44am On May 27, 2020
ModestGal:

don't mind her. She too wan do and the guy sabi her weaknesses for money
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Chatflick(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

He sent me money willingly. I hadn't talked to him since we broke up in January. I don't beg besides how much is 12,000?
It's not much jor... It's just someone's salary for a month. What can it buy sef? Rubbish! Send the money back to him na you ungrateful specie

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Ezennwa(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2020
fireback:
no big deal. I do this most atimes. I do send some surprise money to my Ex whenever am overloaded and thinking of who to help. without any feeling, I can just transfer small change to her. if she calls to appreciate, I won't even pick at the moment... it's still better to give to your ex than to give to a stranger.
hmm!

Ex kwa
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by shineeye1: 11:45am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.

Hypocrite! Was it not more Weird of you to have sent your account number? Rubbishh

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by stormborn28(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Girl you better be glad wish i had such ex
hmmmmm
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Pzpropertylimit(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2020
If u don't fear woman , u don't fear death !

Na so some women in their husbands home chatting with their ex ooo . Unrepentant demons !

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by sniperr007(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2020
CokeBar:
Go and do medical check up first before you tell him "thank you"

Thank me later.

Please explain. I don't understand
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by ModestGal(f): 11:50am On May 27, 2020
dierich:

sorry to quote u, but I've been into a relationship like dat, my gf still communicate more with her ex, I later found out they are having no string attached. women have taught me a lot of lessons and I'll never take dem serious in my life and my next life if I'm lucky to have another life..
Why do I come across good girls then? I still believe you get attached to people like you. Upto this moment, I have never sat and talk with a bad corrupt girl before. So where are you all seeing these bad girls?
In fact, there's this lady I feel inferior to because of her kindness, and I always try to emulate her. But on Nairaland, you all say you meet bad ladies up and down

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by olajyde3: 11:50am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

I was never in talking terms with him. He texted me. I don't have his number anymore sef but i know it by heart. That's why i recognized the number immediately.
......u knw a number by heart right?just as u knw his dick by sight ba.well that boy knws ur weak point and he is using it against u.just take transport from that money and go and f...k him period I sabi u type no b today
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by IYANGBALI: 11:51am On May 27, 2020
deewhydoski:

I wonder too oo
My sister wan chop free money.
there is no free money anywhere o. She must remove her pant and bra this weekend
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by deltateam: 11:51am On May 27, 2020
MajesticKris:
I can never date a girl who is in talking terms with her Ex...

not to talk of sending your account number...

grin grin grin

See her acting clueless and naive. Let her wait until he calls her for outing, from outing to off pant. From off pant, to what are you doing, from there to what did you just do?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Nairalandnigga(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
Girl you better be glad wish i had such ex [/s]
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by NairaMaster1(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2020
Davash222:
Una don fix date for the match

Which match?

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Nairalandnigga(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2020
[s]
KenshiJossy:
I wish my ex can do the same.
[/s]
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Girl you better be glad wish i had such ex
chei poverty no good o
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Nairalandnigga(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
When you're already walling over this forum because of me....you go die for my matter
[/s]
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Okoroawusa: 11:53am On May 27, 2020
No be you send account number?

Well, a pvssy once fvcked....( Complete the rest)
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by IYANGBALI: 11:54am On May 27, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Which match?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Joefat: 11:54am On May 27, 2020
ModestGal:

I wonder ooo.

And how much does he sent to you?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by IYANGBALI: 11:54am On May 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
No be you send account number?

Well, a pvssy once fvcked....( Complete the rest)
once debe always debe

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Carlmax(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

Never, i don't do exes

This is the type of things I hate to hear... Everybody claiming they don't do exes, yet Okafor's law keeps happening every day. This life never say never.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.