Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (65855 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by ocha88(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.
it’s nothing unless you people separated with quarrel, I still communicate with my ex once in a while we help each other out whenever there’s need .
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by JaphNice(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.
as you collected freely not forget to give back freely..I don't want to hear we broke up nau when he come knocking on pekus.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Babymamas(f): 11:24am On May 27, 2020
This isn't a big deal
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:24am On May 27, 2020
1. Not every ex takes you as an enemy. He might have been told by people around you that you are in need. Maybe at home because of school fees.

2. It might be a mistake to your number but he didn't want to embarrass you.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by galadima77(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

Never, i don't do exes

Sending your account number speaks more volume than 'doing' him.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Genset: 11:27am On May 27, 2020
ubecharles:
. Eiyaa! Was that why you broke up? Your instable appetite for sex?

No
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

Who rejects money? Lol

And who says you can't reject the money dear

Oya go to a native Doctor and collect money from his shrine since you can't reject money....

Pls know what the guy is coming in for, and prepare your heart for it except if he lacked money then and couldn't help most of your needs back then and he is showing remorse....

Pls be careful if you need to be careful anyway
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by olajizz01(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, you are funny sis. Why you send account number to him?
Your no.6 is working day and night for asking her this one million questions
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Ochuksbaba(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2020
Amanda4life:
HE HAS NOT FINISH PAYING YOU WSHAT HE HAS USED OUT OF YOUR LIFE

Haaaaaaaa!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by galadima77(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2020
fireback:
no big deal. I do this most atimes. I do send some surprise money to my Ex whenever am overloaded and thinking of who to help. without any feeling, I can just transfer small change to her. if she calls to appreciate, I won't even pick at the moment... it's still better to give to your ex than to give to a stranger.

You sure have more siblings and friends in dire need than the ex.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by passionberry(f): 11:29am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
You can as well request for his acct details and refund the exact amount he sent to you..what do you want us to do ?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by bamosagie(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

I was never in talking terms with him. He texted me. I don't have his number anymore sef but i know it by heart. That's why i recognized the number immediately.

You know his number by heart... he is not your ex, you are just on break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Mryacks: 11:30am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

As long as it doesn't open up new channels of communication between you two again then in one instance that's ok. But don't over do it. Do not keep receiving money or opening old jist again cos it may lead to what you do not bargain for. Well that is ofcourse, if deep in your heart you don't want that ex back....

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Genset: 11:30am On May 27, 2020
atiku4President:

So he never had your account number that he had to call you to send your account no? Stop lying, he wasn't your friend, not to talk of Ex-

He is my ex. He said he lost his phone
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Legacyy(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
i think the guy just settled or paid you off.so why worry yourself
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by jamal230(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2020
You dey mind the mumu girl, after you send account number you dey ask us.

ModestGal:

Lol, you are funny sis. Why you send account number to him?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Adau123(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
Nothing wrong chopam,i broke up with my ex.she is married with two kids,and i do send money to her anytime she is in need.Look to broke up dosn't mean you draw a battle line of enemity,the world is a village learn to accomodate each other thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Genset: 11:32am On May 27, 2020
blackboy:
Dont jump to conclusions quickly. Guilty feelings could be the reason. Or He was to ask you for something or he wants to have you back or he is missing you or just wants you to remember what you are missing.

Be wise play your move wisely dont be a fool for chicken or big change

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Nobody: 11:33am On May 27, 2020
What's the meaning of this again?
Did you have to bring this online?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Hifeylove: 11:33am On May 27, 2020
How much did he sent you? So this is what will be trending now... all the girls will start bombing their Ex in order to collect... my Ex bae am waiting for your message oooo so I can swear for you...
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Genset: 11:34am On May 27, 2020
OnPointMan:
He has done what they told him to do.

If you know you know cool

Check my signature

I think this is true because his friend called me 2 days ago and then my ex texted me yesterday.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by samdaisi: 11:34am On May 27, 2020
personally I am a man that has experienced of 11 yrs in marriage without defiling my bed still calling the good ones among them addressing them as my sister asking them about their family because I don't have interiors motive toward my action if God bless me I can to something that will turn around their life for them let alone of talking about money that's not up to 50k.
please calling my ex once in a month or two months to ask how she's coping what will it take from me. Doe's it stop you angels people that against it from patronizing your Olosho as usual

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Nobody: 11:34am On May 27, 2020
You called him your Ex-boyfriend ...and you collected the Money with realising that the Money was Ex-money
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by EAkoteyon: 11:34am On May 27, 2020
You are not confused lady neither is it weird as you claimed, you simply want to know the reactions of Nairalanders.

What is weird actually is that you send your account number to him.

What I think is that, the guy should be the one to create this tread with the title "THIS IS WEIRD: I ASKED MY EX ACCOUNT NUMBER AND SHE SENT IT"; and not you.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Genset: 11:35am On May 27, 2020
Slynation:

Don't bother about it.... He sent you that money just to show appreciation that you left his life, I guess it was a blessing in disguised because things are much more better for him right now without you, Nigga is just like me....

This hurt me. I didn't really do anything to him to be honest.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by FASASI1(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2020
MajesticKris:
I can never date a girl who is in talking terms with her Ex...

not to talk of sending your account number...

grin grin grin
People don't know the danger that lurks when ones partner is still in talking terms with ex. That's a big no for me, I can't date you if you still contact your ex abi which kain play rough Loin and goat dey play

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Numero9: 11:36am On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
When you're already walling over this forum because of me....you go die for my matter

This is too harsh!!

You just called somebody ANCIENT!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Genset: 11:36am On May 27, 2020
simplexvi:
maybe you left him cos of money, now hez making d money... who knows

I actually did leave him cos of money. It was just complicated.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by jonahhh: 11:37am On May 27, 2020
thats what happens when your Mouth Gig is good, he'll invite you soon except he get distratcted
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by sharone21(f): 11:37am On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nah it's Spanish

STOP answering this VERY IMMATURE Davash that thinks he has bad mouth and can yab, especially yabbing ladies on NAIRALAND because of the foolish likes he gets..... Not a REAL MAN at all, na 10k boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.