Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72118 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Theundertaker(m): 2:07am On May 28, 2020
Lol some of us can lie sha , hypocrites

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by dinachi(m): 2:09am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithwful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .
S
Thoughts??
Otondo! Please leave him oh, so that that he can be free! Go and look for a man that has money because it is no longer about love which you hypocritically professed for him but all about money!

Keep looking for a man who has money, Lesbian!

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by grandstar(m): 2:11am On May 28, 2020
positivechick

If you really love yourself, please dump him asap. The morning shows the day.

He'll draw you back.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 2:11am On May 28, 2020
joyandfaith:

you have been wasting your time. the man does not need you. I think you have been forcing yourself on him. do not be a fool in love.
I doubt , I don’t force myself on people.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Lordspicy(m): 2:19am On May 28, 2020
Women, children and pets are loved unconditionally.
A man is loved on the basis of what he can provide. It’s a sad life

5 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by rummmy: 2:23am On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You for talk naw. Chewing gum boy
better chill before I change my mind... Back to the topic........
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by AreaFada2: 2:24am On May 28, 2020
Ningen:

Tell us; How much did you send to him on his own birthday? — Or that didn't cross your mind?

I am genuinely pleased you broke up with him.
Man gotta wake up and plan with no liability.

You did yourself a good thing too.
But the pleasure is HIS.

Quite amazing how some women still have a sense of entitlement in 2020. If this continues the respect and equality many women want will keep eluding them. Not that spoiling a partner is a bad thing. but tt shouldn't be the yardstick when dating.

@ OP how well do you even know his economic situation? Has he shown you his payslip and bank balance? Lots of guys are not nearly as buoyant as they look outside.

Had he sent you just 100k for your birthday, you'd ignore his immature approach towards the future.

I'd have been impressed by your decision if it wasn't based on birthday stuff. Misplaced priority.

Move on. He will find his true bearing and then settle down with the woman he truly loves.

May you also find find a guy who's ambitious enough in your estimation and gives you money as you desire.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by SweetCunt97(f): 2:26am On May 28, 2020
rummmy:
better chill before I change my mind... Back to the topic........
I don't have business with d topic.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by OdenKelechi(m): 2:37am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Yes!! I had an ex, though he wasn't lazy but he was very stingy and he wasn't rich then. So, I had to use my head and calculate the speed of the race I was about to take. I finally left him, since then till now, he's still not financially stable. Lol.
So lowkey you're happy he's still not financially stable abi?

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 2:40am On May 28, 2020
[s]
AreaFada2:

Quite amazing how some women still have a sense of entitlement in 2020. If this continues the respect and equality many women want will keep eluding them. Not that spoiling a partner is a bad thing. but tt shouldn't be the yardstick when dating.

@ OP how well do you even know his economic situation? Has he shown you his payslip and bank balance? Lots of guys are not nearly as buoyant as they look outside.
Yes
Had he sent you just 100k for your birthday, you'd ignore his immature approach towards the future.

I'd have been impressed by your decision it wasn't based on birthday stuff. Misplace priority.

Move on. He will find his true bearing and then settle down with the woman he truly loves.

May you also find find a guy who's ambitious enough in your estimation and gives you money as you desire.

[/s]
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by OdenKelechi(m): 2:42am On May 28, 2020
I'm enjoying all the premium gbas gbos and bashings here grin.
Clearly the guy is not the teaching type or any business type. He's the office work type.. orrr a gambler waiting for a big pay day. But lemme tell you something, some professions are not for everybody. I was a teacher during my Nysc and i hated it cos I'm not good at it so after nysc, that option wasn't even there for me. I hate bank jobs also so i curved that one out.. it's ok to be picky cos something is not just your calling. He'll be fine las las

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by OdenKelechi(m): 2:43am On May 28, 2020
Lamanii22:
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...
And a girlfriend should be what?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 2:43am On May 28, 2020
She has not answered the question which goes thus '' what did you give him during his birthday "? if she can answer this question to my satisfaction then, i will know if the nigga is stingy or not.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ifihearam: 2:45am On May 28, 2020
The OP has refused to answer a very simple question and she keeps avoiding it; what did you give to him on his birthday??

Secondly, you have every right to leave this relationship if you feel he is not upping his game to your taste or not ambitious enough, however, leaving because of birthday is a childish and foolish move. You told us he has no job and he spent on his birthday. A little expo to you. Baba didn’t spend his friends probably hosted him or he asked a friend or relative for some cash to celebrate his birthday.

Him not wanting to teach as you advised is not a sign of laziness. He has broader visions for his life and you don’t love him more than he loves himself. He might have sent applications to several companies waiting for feedback or have other plans. Have you ever asked him what his plans her?

In conclusion, you really don’t love him enough and the feeling is mutual. I see him as a “ do me I do you” type of guy, if you had given him a little gift on his birthday, you would have reciprocated.

Small madam you can leave the poor boy ooo.

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by sarutobi: 2:48am On May 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
A man who truly loves you would know the right thing to do

Modified : men before commenting, ask urself , would I want my sister to date such a person .

I want my sister to be able to take care of herself without the help of any man. Only whores do that

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 2:49am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

But according to you, he doesn't have a good source of income, so how do you expect him to give, or even have to give? If he had a job and you know he earns well, and he decides not to give, I think that's a different case. So the problem shouldn't be about him not giving, it should be his refusal to do something meaningful.

Is it that you guys didn't see where the said bf spent money buying drinks for his friends? Where did he get the money from? You people should stop supporting wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by rummmy: 2:53am On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I don't have business with d topic.
then go and sleep.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 2:57am On May 28, 2020
No thoughts. You have broken up with him already. What the fuk do you need thoughts for. Leave everyone the fuk alone with your messy tale.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ekerintee: 2:57am On May 28, 2020
I can't really judge this matter until I hear from the other side.from experience,men and women think difeernently .the way you think is different from his.You may think he is stingy but he may not think so .some guys may be rich but may not believe in spending money on a girl and thus act stingy to see if u will leave them.but personally,I believe you can change him.on the other hand,I think it's not good for ladies to be in a relationship and expect the guy to spend on them like as if he is their father.in some relationship ,someone spends more ,in Nigeria ,the guy usually spend more to keep the relationship and most ladies see a guy who does not as stingy .if you really love him,try to talk to him.i think he has to get a job ,no matter how small.not everybody loves to teach,there are some jobs that you will take up ,that will not allow you to go for interviews.it will just tie you down.he needs a job that is flexible and will allow him to seek the desired job.you just want any meagre job for him and later you complain your man is a teacher .lol.To be stingy is bad ,but I think it has to be a little moderate spending .it's not a must for him to send you money on your birthday,I wonder the way Nigerians think.i don't stay in Nigeria and I have seen white guys who will prefer just a little flower than money.a white girl will never ask for money,but you see the African girl,it's in the blood .whethr born at home or abroad ,just
My opinion.if you don't like his character and can't change him,then you make him know and leave him to find somebody who suits you.As simple as that ,anyway we need to hear from the other side to know if he is really stingy lol

Positivechick:
I should help him grow while he doesn’t take care of me , no matter how little. Am sorry I can’t do that .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by mright05(m): 2:58am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I should help him grow while he doesn’t take care of me , no matter how little. Am sorry I can’t do that .

It’s obviously you have make up your mind on what you really wanted, so why brings your story here for advice, you can give what you don’t have , you can help him grow because he doesn’t take good care of you, but you want money for him for your birthday and deep down in your heart you know he is not working,
Are you breaking up with him because he doesn’t give you money for birthday or he is not working at the moment

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 2:59am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Is it that you guys didn't see where the said bf spent money buying drinks for his friends? Where did he get the money from? You people should stop supporting wickedness.
even if he buys an entire brewery for his friends this shouldn't make her feel self "entitled".na her money?

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:01am On May 28, 2020
Arrogantbro:
...And a girlfriend has to be a parasite right ? ode. Don't go and make your own money

So after making her money, what next?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:04am On May 28, 2020
nora2018:
even if he buys an entire brewery for his friends this shouldn't make her feel self "entitled".na her money?

His friends can feel entitled. But his faithful girlfriend shouldn't? Why do you guys disturb a girl's peace when you're not ready for responsibilities? Hope you read where the guy comes to eat at her home. Even you, when you feed a girl with your indomie and egg, don't you feel entitled to make sexual advances?

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by HRMK: 3:05am On May 28, 2020
u say he is stingy and jobless!where wuld the money come from?the parents or relations or frds?u shuld share in the blame!why not compel him to get a job?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 3:06am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

it’s seriously funny how they ignore all that
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:08am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
it’s seriously funny how they ignore all that

Do you still like him?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 3:08am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

His friends can feel entitled. But his faithful girlfriend shouldn't? Why do you guys disturb a girl's peace when you're not ready for responsibilities? Hope you read where the guys come to eat at her home. Even you, when you feed a girl with your indomie and egg, don't you feel entitled to make sexual advances?
nne this not the issue here for me, you what dear? am so so concerned about what she did for him during his birthday

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:10am On May 28, 2020
nora2018:
nne this not the issue here for me, you what dear? am so so concerned about what she did for him during his birthday

Are you only concerned about what she did for his birthday? Hasn't it occurred to you that someone that can feed a man during NYSC without complaining will do more?

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 3:11am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Do you still like him?
I don’t know I’m kinda Emotionally num .

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ekerintee: 3:11am On May 28, 2020
It's not about being broke .it's the African woman mentality.even when they have money,they still want the man to spend and that is the sign of a responsible man.this ought not be so .if he does not send you money but he remembers it and values you .its still better .life is about time ,have u asked him about his plans for life,and what he intends to do with his life..did you try to support with miney for him to start a course ,maybe in it.how much did you invest in him? .I think the guy knows you have money and he is only acting stingy

Positivechick:
I expected him to hv me at heart . I want him to get busy n take care of me as a man should. I am not broke neither am I from a poor home.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 3:13am On May 28, 2020
ekerintee:
It's not about being broke .it's the African woman mentality.even when they have money,they still want the man to spend and that is the sign of a responsible man.this ought not be so .if he does not send you money but he remembers it and values you .its still better .life is about time ,have u asked him about his plans for life,and what he intends to do with his life..did you try to support with miney for him to start a course ,maybe in it.how much did you invest in him? .I think the guy knows you have money and he is only acting stingy

Lol
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by NiCurious: 3:15am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,...
Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

He's a visionless moocher who is happy to receive from everyone, without giving in return, cannot plan a week in advance, and makes a priority of nobody but himself. Don't even worry about why he thinks you are leaving, after you have already spoken. Walk away and move forward with your life.
Ignore those who tell you you are ungrateful. They are trolls.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.