Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72139 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Erys(m): 1:07am On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Just shut it! When he was eating her food without contributing money he didn't know it was shameless? Such insensitive men need to choke on that free food to gain sense.

So you need payment for the meals consumed?
Well, you know yourself and what you want and how you want your man to treat you. No one is tied to anybody which is why you were able to walk away. Prepare yourself positively for what you want and hope for it. His ways, his business. Your ways, your business.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Liliantalks: 1:10am On May 28, 2020
Erys:

So you need payment for the meals consumed?
Well, you know yourself and what you want and how you want your man to treat you. No one is tied to anybody which is why you were able to walk away. Prepare yourself positively for what you want and hope for it. His ways, his business. Your ways, your business.
food stuffs ar bought with money
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by justli: 1:14am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
thanks a lot , sometimes I was just hopeful, he is waiting for a big job. He isn’t even too serious about job searching ,it’s so passive to him , I don’t care if he’s a teacher , or a sales boy or a filling station attendant , just get busy. He said he can’t do it.

My dear you should care o. The guy has a big heart to reject modern slavery in the form of teaching. Its better you sleep at home than teach in a useless private school where you get paid 40k and bellow.

Someday and somehow he is going to find something and trust me you and your other colleagues would still be slaving in private schools unless if the guy in question is lazy and lacks initiative.

Just to advise any graduate, don't ever take the private school teaching job after graduation. Just keep looking you shall find

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by rummmy: 1:16am On May 28, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
actually u should be ashamed of yourself coz is your mate that are spending on their babes n you won't hear fim from them that they're doing such .rather you come here to rant liability .don't you know as you're now you're a liability yourself or no one has told you !go n hustle so u don't go n spend on ur babe n go back home to calculate how you spent n label her as liability . from ur write I sensed u aren't OK at all .
hustle as well abi you are allergic to the term?if you spend on your guy you will not die.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by SweetCunt97(f): 1:21am On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao, but I didn’t remind him na. I have a problem with her telling him what she expects. If a man ain’t doing this, it is either he doesn’t rate a sister or he doesn’t have the resources to. If it is the latter, mehn...she should understand. I don’t know how to understand, that is why I like men with money.
Lolz. He's obviously stingy and selfish. Yes men with money give less stories.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 1:21am On May 28, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Since you're working take care of yourself, He's neither your father nor your husband.
It's better you change the notion that someone you're dating owes you a financial responsibility.
Sister he doesn't owe you a dime.

Then No pussy for the Guy then. A broke dude who dont take care of his girlfriend doesn't deserve Sex. She doesn't owe him sex either. Get sense. Na the girl I blame , for allowing such guy in the first place. You just allow the Guy Fu*k you for nothing.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by excesspeace: 1:21am On May 28, 2020
James4bright:

You seem like a really cool girl. Don't listen to those random guys making you look like a gold digger. That dude isn't serious about his life, let him be.

I wish I had a girl who really cared about my career that much.
You just broke the bro code

you should of protected a brother in issues like these

don't be a bitch nigga next time

you're forgiven, go and sin no more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by rummmy: 1:21am On May 28, 2020
Geemario:
But some guys are not trying at all. Some are practically stingy as the girl said, I've seen one before
did you care to read the part that said he is not working ,where will he get the money from?you want him to finish the little remaining allawe savings on top of a girl birthday or he should go and steal.
baba, you no go make heaven.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Stefenijoan002(f): 1:23am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

I won't trade words with u cos I c u are still a kid.

I'm not ok Can u say this to my face Lol

She's the one complaining not the guy

What did she get him on his birthday to deserve the kind of treatment she's craving for
the only reason I won't be able to say it to your face is if ur face can light a banged but I guess it can't so I should be able to say it to your face .I laugh in Swahili for actually referring to I as a kid .I bet everyone is a kids in ur eyes old man
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by SweetCunt97(f): 1:23am On May 28, 2020
rummmy:
hustle as well abi you are allergic to the term?if you spend on your guy you will not die.
So it's now a competition?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by tyup(m): 1:24am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

You guys should just shut up. I'm sure you guys are less than 20years. What are you saying? Sidnt you see where she said the guy prefer to follow his friends around than find a career? Like you guys didn't see where she has asked him to look for something to do?
Can you guys saying this rubbish stay with a stingy male friend that always come to your house to feed and never contribute shi shi? Stupid comments all over here.

aswear me sef weak....very stupid comment indeed
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 1:25am On May 28, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Relief yourself from this entitlement syndrome &
leave the guy alone! He doesn't owe you anything and he deserves someone that's not entitled like you..
Make your own money and spoil yourself the way you want so you won't have any reason to create this kind of thread again

The way una dey reason funny.. but the guy should be having free Sex any how abi. The Guy is only Justified if he doesn't have sex with this lady. If not , then I will say na shameless Idiot. Even if you carry Olosho, u go pay

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by frozen70(f): 1:26am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

For the fact that he can't take care of you, he will keep suspecting you and keep expecting you to be loyal and faithful until he leaves you for another

Just drop him without much notice about it and move on
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by rummmy: 1:30am On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So it's now a competition?
whatever .....
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by SweetCunt97(f): 1:34am On May 28, 2020
rummmy:
whatever .....
You for talk naw. Chewing gum boy
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by darwin66109: 1:40am On May 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
My dear don’t allow the comments from stingy broke men affect you , Focus on urself , u would meet someone better. He doesn’t even deserve you

Na so una go d talk till una turn 34...
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by BABANGBALI: 1:45am On May 28, 2020
He is your boyfriend, not your ATM nor father. This is one of the reasons I don't date Nigerian girls. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh, mynd4, Ishilove, folake4u, Bola146 inclusive.

#teamwhitebitches
#teamarabbitches

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by deleo16(m): 1:47am On May 28, 2020
Spaceclenzy1:
Instead of Help him build himself ur here derailing a guy u said to be faithful on.. Bcoz he didn't send u money on ur birthday and u said to be working yet u didn't send him on his own birthday.... U must be an Ungratfull Human being
I taught I was the only one reading it
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Uspic(m): 1:50am On May 28, 2020
There are two sides to a story. You've shared yours. I'll be waiting for your boyfriend to create his own thread before I can share my view

Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 1:52am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I don’t even demand and he knows it . Financially I am okay, I work and I still got family by my side . So I lack nothing and demand nothing . I really want him to actually save , if he didn’t spend so much on he’s birthday, and told me hes saving for something. Trust me I won’t be bothered
get something from this thread, most men don’t like entitlement mentality(so sorry you have that), and I notice you didn’t answer the question.what did you get him on his own birthday?

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Skelewudprince: 1:52am On May 28, 2020
It should have been.. The guy should stop giving the stoopid girl sex.
The lady wants and enjoys the sex more than the poor nigger

BabaJoe001:

The way una dey reason funny.. but the guy should be having free Sex any how abi. The Guy is only Justified if he doesn't have sex with this lady. If not , then I will say na shameless Idiot. Even if you carry Olosho, u go pay

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Cheeryfeet: 1:52am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

My problem isn't his birthday money. Nothing concern me on how a broke boy decides to spend his #1 or 10kobo lol.
My issue with him is his visionless attitude and laziness. Why are you guys not seeing that? Is it only birthday money you guys are seeing? No wonder some people said it's only senile people that full this section.

Seriously you are talking from both sides of your mouth.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 1:53am On May 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
He is your boyfriend, not your ATM nor father. This is one of the reasons I don't date Nigerian girls. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh, mynd4, Ishilove, folake4u, Bola146 inclusive.

#teamwhitebitches
#teamarabbitches

Only Broke Niggas reason like this. Team white bitch. U just want to be having sex and not Man Up. Ode .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Liposure: 1:53am On May 28, 2020
Where do we draw the btw responsibility n entitlement in relationship
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by HundredWays(m): 1:54am On May 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:

#teamwhitebitches
#teamarabbitches
ur siggy tho cheesy
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by KingMicky3286: 1:54am On May 28, 2020
It is very shameful that a graduate like you will come on a public forum to spew trash about your relationship.

You committed fornication while serving. You were sent for an assignment but you turned it into giving yourself to a boy. . Did you sign any entitlement agreement that he will be giving you money?

You have broken up with him after enjoying his un-stingy cassava.

Why are you spreading your dirty past in the public?.

This is seriously shameless.

Positivechick:

Thoughts??

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by BABANGBALI: 1:59am On May 28, 2020
BabaJoe001:

Only Broke Niggas reason like this. Team white bitch. U just want to be having sex and not Man Up. Ode .
didirin, if you want to pay her for sex, it's your life and your money go ahead and be settling her for sex. So your reason for giving her money is because of sex abi?what then is the difference between her and olosho?ode ni e man. Money miss road.

Nigerian girls want to copy European but they are not ready to do what the European girls do. Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by johnkey: 2:00am On May 28, 2020
The asslicking by simps on this thread is legendary
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by johnkey: 2:02am On May 28, 2020
BabaJoe001:

But Bros this your comment just confirmed the op as olosho
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nedekid: 2:05am On May 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
A man who truly loves you would know the right thing to do

Modified : men before commenting, ask urself , would I want my sister to date such a person .
I want my sister to be reliant on herself and not expect money from any man.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 2:05am On May 28, 2020
frozen70:

For the fact that he can't take care of you, he will keep suspecting you and keep expecting you to be loyal and faithful until he leaves you for another

Just drop him without much notice about it and move on
facts. Noted
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by joyandfaith: 2:06am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

you have been wasting your time. the man does not need you. I think you have been forcing yourself on him. do not be a fool in love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.