Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? (50906 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Angelfrost(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2020
Misplaced priorities!!!... Too much money, time, and konji...

Na you go still come here later complaining of how your "wife" is stressing you out!!!

You better focus on securing your future and destiny, before you enter one chance!!!
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by favour32(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2020
29 years!
You think say you be small boy.
To born early too good for Nigeria.
You born@ 30 years of age,if you dey 50 years and your pikin dey 20 years, you nor go like am?
Arrange your girl enter, you don reach to born.
Nor fear!
God go help you.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by 8stargeneral: 1:46pm On May 28, 2020
Up coming father loading..... by this time next year ur a daddy, my advice for you is to hustle if God destiny that d girl will be ur wife Notting will stop it,dont allow her to stay with you for now.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Ishilove: 1:46pm On May 28, 2020
Angelfrost:
Misplaced priorities!!!... Too much money, time, and konji...

Na you go still come here later complaining of how your "wife" is stressing you out!!!

You better focus on securing your future and destiny, before you enter one chance!!!
You sef see am ba? cheesy
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by omonnakoda: 1:47pm On May 28, 2020
Firstnebo:

Is this arguable?

You started unnecessary argument.
Open a dictionary and check up the meaning of the word ANGEL
He never mentioned bible
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Firstnebo: 1:47pm On May 28, 2020
cruxgemmata:

I didnt see where i mentioned Bible here.

Well, bless your heart you did not.

Bless me too I did
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Focusmind: 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmmm!!!

I don't know why young struggling guys are just too obsessed about girl friends and women. Oga, please focus on your hustle first.

Staying in a single room is an indication that you are yet to find your feet in Lagos. Your major concern should be on how to develop your capabilities and work harder towards a better future and not one inconsequential girl that will later abandon you.

Your scenario is common with company's drivers, office assistants, artisans, security people, dispatch riders, apprentice, cleaners, buying and selling merchandise - Do your profession falls in any of the categories mentioned?

Those kind of people sabi spend on girls that will always abandon them. They will train girls in school who will abandon them for a well to do guys.

Oga, if you are already in a hole, please stop digging further

5 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by ethan101(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
GUY , PLEASE DONT TRY IT,
i made the same mistake in 2017 and that lead to the end of my relationship.
She came to Lagos and started misbehaving,
let her stay on her own and be free to take decisions of her own, immediately she parks to ur house when you guys are not married yet, bro i bet u, u will regret it.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Jokkarm2: 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
you just want to be fucking every day, if not you should be able to advise your self. why do you think you wont get her pregnant? just see your self as a married man
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2020
donbachi:
To live with pregnant woman don dey hungry u.

As in...

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by SavageResponse(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:
Hello guys, so I'm skeptical about this decision I'm about to take, my girlfriend will be joining the next batch of NYSC and I have been thinking of telling her to work it to Lagos.

Truth is, she learned fashion design sometime and she likes modelling for clothing brands and she teaches too, I believe with all of this she stands a chance of getting something tangible in Lagos than going to serve in one village.

My fear is this, (I recently got an accommodation, a single room self contain on the island, haven't even told her yet)
So I need time to plan my future, I'm not fit financially to start fending for someone, if I am then my younger sister should be the one to come over ( though her service year is next year)

But if my gf is to come here, the agreement will be clear and concise, you fend for yourself while I fend for myself, don't worry, the relationship is that defined and she understands.

My reason of wanting to do this for her is cause she has been very nice to me and she has helped me out financially and otherwise in the past though I repaid her.

But guys, my major fear is living with a girl in the same house, won't attachment get serious, what if she gets pregnant? I don't want anything to hinder my plans, I'm 29 actually and I'm not planning to settle down anytime soon.

Please I need advice and contributions.

Would you allow your sister or daughter stay with a guy whose only intention is to use her as a sex object?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by KayCee92(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2020
Geeksamir:
Hmmm
Just kukuma tell us that u want free kpekus

Lol, maybe he doesn't know that this is what he wants yet. That "coupling" lifestyle dey hungry the guy. But on a second look, you said it "free Kpekus" he is after-- Am just wondering, if he pays rent and feeds the girl, it means he has paid some dues and free to hit the honeypot as reward. At the end nothing is free. Even the ones we call girlfriends are just upgraded takers to. You end up paying for every ounce of "Kpekus" u chop grin
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by thoosing(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:
Hello guys, so I'm skeptical about this decision I'm about to take, my girlfriend will be joining the next batch of NYSC and I have been thinking of telling her to work it to Lagos.

Truth is, she learned fashion design sometime and she likes modelling for clothing brands and she teaches too, I believe with all of this she stands a chance of getting something tangible in Lagos than going to serve in one village.

My fear is this, (I recently got an accommodation, a single room self contain on the island, haven't even told her yet)
So I need time to plan my future, I'm not fit financially to start fending for someone, if I am then my younger sister should be the one to come over ( though her service year is next year)

But if my gf is to come here, the agreement will be clear and concise, you fend for yourself while I fend for myself, don't worry, the relationship is that defined and she understands.

My reason of wanting to do this for her is cause she has been very nice to me and she has helped me out financially and otherwise in the past though I repaid her.

But guys, my major fear is living with a girl in the same house, won't attachment get serious, what if she gets pregnant? I don't want anything to hinder my plans, I'm 29 actually and I'm not planning to settle down anytime soon.

It's well with Nigeria.
This is for non-USA dwellers. Do you have difficulty in opening USA bank account,ACX(Amazon) account or Clickbank account?. It's easier than you think. Inbox me for a deal. Or Whatsapp 07030262041
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

YES,OP
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by ukaface(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2020
Davash222:
Hmmmmm..
Egungun be careful.

Staying with a Nigerian girlfriend is like staying with the devil.
naso
And staying with Nigerian boyfriend is like staying with Jesus,okwa ya?
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

"HML in advance'. But what sensible girl would leave such a great opportunity to serve her country and come live with some guy she's not married to? Even if you're married, wouldn't you encourage her to go for service first?

Not a good path you're trailing cos, you'll end up impregnating her and you know you're not ready to be responsible for such. So drop the idea and let her go serve in peace. Get her footings and you both can plan towards being together as man and wife not boyfriend and girlfriend.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Bonnywest: 2:08pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

You don't need any advice, nothing confusing here, plus u already know what you wanna do. Kindly leave space for nairalanders who truly need advice so we can help out accordingly.
Thank you
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by themaestro08(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

In my honest opinion, don't bring her with you for the following reasons:

-your instinct is against it
-chances of pregnancy
-more burden to you

Nevertheless cohabiting also has its own advantages:

- more closeness and intimacy
- A chat mate and helper

However, a more better option would for her serve in another state while she visit you as time permits.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 28, 2020
Eulalia:

"HML in advance'. But what sensible girl would leave such a great opportunity to serve her country and come live with some guy she's not married to? Even if you're married, wouldn't you encourage her to go for service first?

Not a good path you're trailing cos, you'll end up impregnating her and you know you're not ready to be responsible for such. So drop the idea and let her go serve in peace. Get her footings and you both can plan towards being together as man and wife not boyfriend and girlfriend.
Uncle you no understand his post....he said he is thinking of working her posting to lagos, so she could serve there.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 28, 2020
collinsfhk:

Are you for real? As a Christian, he should pray whether to stay with girlfriend or not? What kind of Christianity are you practicing? Please repent. Thank you
God bless you Jare . undecided undecided undecided.
Some ppl will Sha comment, for comment sake

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by jamesbridget13(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2020
Oga na express u want enter so o
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by emmaitive(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2020
Better don't try it..or else
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Cocao(f): 2:18pm On May 28, 2020
My advise is for your girlfriend:

Do NOT stay with this man! Do not stay with this man!

You are already anticipating a lot of problems that could come up. Avoidable problems if you are as mature as you all claim to be. You cannot be in the same house and be doing fend for yourself and I will fend for myself among-st other things.

You are simply not ready, even emotionally.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by KayCee92(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2020
Ningen:
“Self contain” is meant to contain one person.

Inviting her under your roof implies she's your responsibility but you're too broke to carry that burden. Don't start something you can't finish.

U are right about every other thing but one....Self contain doesn't mean it supposed to support one person. It Called self contain because it has the three facilities (toilet, bathroom and kitchen). It means it complete in itself. It contains the other thing hitherto mentioned hence the tag, Self contain. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Grande007: 2:19pm On May 28, 2020
Sinzumarv:
Be a nice guy and just allow her come stay with you. Congratulations daddy Femi wink grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by stevewrites(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2020
chukwunweikeemi:
My brother,co-habitation is a sin.If you love this girl and would like to marry her,then let her remain with her parents/guardians until you come and take ger hand in marriage.Then the both of you can live together.Runaway from premarital sex and don't put yourself in comprosing situations and God will bless you as you obey him.

I second this. It's the truth even though its not difficult to practice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Abcruz(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2020
Toluwashe778:

bros, to the ops, he is trying to render assistance (i hope u get that)
the reasons why i suggested he should pray is that if his faith did not condemn it and if he is sure there will not be problem afterward then it is fine. or did ur bible not tell u about helping others?

He has a good intention towards her but the risk is also high

Can a man carry fire next to his chest and his clothes not be burned?--proverbs 6:27

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by FGonline: 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

single but not searching

U are very wise
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 28, 2020
Warlord2012:

Uncle you no understand his post....he said he is thinking of working her posting to lagos, so she could serve there.

I understood perfectly well.
Work her posting to Lagos so he can harbor her? Isn't it? Thats my drift. Cohabiting with someone you're not married to; to which he's already expressing fears as he knows things might go south against his initial plans.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Champneys: 2:35pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

Ok.
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2020
Ishilove:

You sef see am ba? cheesy

Yes ni!!! Some people just think sex is food! Like it's a much needed daily nutritional supplement.

Leave the guy... This "marriage" he hungers for will be his undoing!!!
Re: Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? by khalids: 2:39pm On May 28, 2020
Hightser:

Its like you want to bring drama to your life...

Concentrate on building yourself in your own space....let her build herself in her own space..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.