Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby (61708 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My In-laws Are Doing Their Father's Burial And I Don't Have Money / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by sniperr007(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
You cant just tell us this and expect us to know what you are to do. A lot must have happened for this to occur. Maybe you were rude to him, maybe he didn't like you, maybe he's a wicked man, maybe you are the wicked one etc...even if you tell your side, we still have to hear from both sides

Maybe it's a girl child, maybe e no like your family, maybe him and his son dey fight..
Alot of maybe

Make she talk complete story
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by promisedeco(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
You cant just tell us this and expect us to know what you are to do. A lot must have happened for this to occur. Maybe you were rude to him, maybe he didn't like you, maybe he's a wicked man, maybe you are the wicked one etc...even if you tell your side, we still have to hear from both sides
whoever you, you have sense grin kiss

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by promisedeco(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
whoever you are, you have sense kiss

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Vickho6(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
First of all congratulations,,,
Hummm,,,you can't just come here and be voicing out such word...are u sure u no offend your in-laws
There is a reason behind every action,,,, let hear what your in-laws had to say before we feel say anything

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 29, 2020
you didn't give him Xmas rice, now newborn baby will eat his entitlement.
better protect your baby from them.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
No I have never been rude to him before now we have been very close friends. He even calls me more frequently than I do. The more reason I am bothered.
I don't knknow whether I should call to know why or I should tell my husband about this.
How come your husband is not aware since 3 weeks? You should have let him know about it.. Tell him this very night and hear from him. After all, he has called him to let him know you put to bed.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by boyjo: 8:35pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

You bloody liar and hypocrite. You have no morality to call the name of almighty God.

You are advising a woman whose husband obviously care but you support openly Do.nald TR.ump who cheated with an IndecentStar while his wife was nursing his little baby.

If you want to preach leave politics. I was disappointed that you preach Christ and still say that it's right for a President to order for his people to be shot at sight.
Stop spamming Nairaland please. Stick to politics!
You can't ruin Donald Trump's image.
Fail at it in JESUS name, amen.

"He who is without sin should cast the first stone." angry

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by MPESA(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....@ Op, don't destroy your happy home because of insecurity on your path. Women should learn to do the first thing first and that is calling your father in-law to break the good news to him.
..Seem like this civilization is really making some of us to be disrespectful.

Modified.
Nairaland,the only place where singles give marriage advices to the married lol.

Worst is that most if them are even Adults wannabe or frustrated Adults.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by boyjo: 8:37pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.

Sister, pray.
God allowed you to see it so that you can fight for your son on your knees.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Angel1696: 8:38pm On May 29, 2020
And settling the matter continues
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by eyinjuege: 8:38pm On May 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

Trump supporters are hypocrites. Many may even have personality issues that attract them to bigots, megalomaniacs, dictators and such people. If you check most will also support conspiracy theories. Lovers of Kim Jung-un and Vlad Putin.

Those are the type of people. And all are basically right wing masquerading as Christians. Like those holding Bible in one hand and hanging freedom-seeking slaves with another. Back in the days. Blacks among them are usually self-loathers. They hate being black inwardly.

Subconsciously anything that will harm fellow blacks, they'll support it. Never mind if they wereBuba/Soro,/Isiagwu/walking stick or native beads and hats and form proud Igbo/Yoruba/Benin/Tiv/Izon/Berom or whatever.

Would you believe when this pandemic started, some of these church people were having meetings on how to stock up on bullets and ammunition, in order to shoot anyone that comes in to rob their homes for food . They predicted food and supplies would be scarce, and their first instinct was to stock up on bullets.
Leaders in the church, not concerned about being charitable or giving food to the homeless or less privileged during the period. All they were thinking about was stocking up on ammunition. You cant help but wonder what kind of christianity they practice and what kind of love they have in their hearts.

3 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:38pm On May 29, 2020
They are from which state/tribe and what is the sex of the baby?

If you know, you know!
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by femmyapson(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2020
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by boyjo: 8:40pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Who ask you??
I know women like you because you feel you've given birth to a son the whole world should bow at your feet.
Who knows if the woman was reprimanding your son for being naughty you termed it another thing.
God help men

You know wetin be 1year 4month old?

Na 1 year 4month old dem dey knack for head to reprimand?

Them don knack you for head before?
E sweet ba? angry

3 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Jaqenhghar: 8:40pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?
Keep taking care of your child nah?
Because the father in law doesnt care you will lose sleep abi na him dey feed una

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
Is your husband the father of your baby?
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Tatashi: 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
HE SHOULD GO TO BLAZING HELL! why do humans attach relevance to inlaws? I sweated and toiled for my sisters and mother inlaw and they turned their backs and called me names after their brother cheated.Bleep IT! MOVE ON

3 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Goodzinny: 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
Something must have led to that, that happened earlier before the arrival of the baby. Please note, I don't think he can hate his grandchild, but you. Maybe you have been giving him attitude or other members of the family, or he arranged a wife for your husband which he refused to marry but you, or your husband has stopped taking care of them since he married you. Look around and think, you will surely see his reasons. But since he didn't call, then call him. It must not be the other way round.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2020
eyinjuege:

It's been 3 weeks she had a newborn baby in this family.
She should be worried her child's grandfather hasn't called her to congratulate her and find out how she is doing. Many women have died in labour or not long after delivery. Some women have gone mad after birth. This old man knows all these things as he must have seen many examples of such sad cases.
So for him not to show any concern after the birth of his grandchild is strange
That's not normal, and even if she is a saucy daughter in law, an elderly man should always act as one. There are many privileges in that position nature has bestowed upon him
The house always falls apart when such people have the headship (olori ebi) positions in their families.
.... Two wrongs doesn't make a right. For her own peace of mind,she should call the old man. Wisdom should be applied here. In doing so,she will now know if there's anything that is wrong.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by pweeryambre: 8:42pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
lol. I have 4 kids. 3 girls and a boy. I knew what I went through. Even this boy pregnancy was hell cos they thought it was a girl. Is it hunger, humiliation, abi na the countless insults? Or the one I was locked out for days. Pls don't hide behind a faceless forum and lay accusations u r not so sure of. Who told u I reason that because I have a son my ' leg don dey ground's ? I pity ur mindset because it won't do u well in life. Take care
Please can you stop replying that troll, can you stop taking him serious at all.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by bankole200(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2020
Why not call him if he hasn't call.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by youneedjesus: 8:45pm On May 29, 2020
Honestly the man may not have anything against you maybe that is his personality unless you are not telling us the whole story. If there is nothing between the two of you then you can call to inform and to congratulate him and you will be shocked that his response is not what you think. Grace to you.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 29, 2020
You are Princess Rachael. Check if your father inlaw has turned to King Herod. grin
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by WudBMother: 8:49pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
No I have never been rude to him before now we have been very close friends. He even calls me more frequently than I do. The more reason I am bothered.
I don't knknow whether I should call to know why or I should tell my husband about this.
If this is true and you have a cordial relationship, why not call him? You never know, all might not be well with the old man.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Mayng01(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2020
What has happened? Could it be that they are expecting a boy from you? & you gave birth to a girl?
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by bummyla(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2020
Why Would You Lose Your Mind For Nothing! When I Bought My Car & Brought It To The Church For Prayers, None Of My Inlaws Joined In The Prayers, We All Attend The Same Church, Only One Was Excited And Congratulated Me! He Even Helped In Washing Of The Car For A Long While, And The Funny Thing Is That That Particular One Was Not Even Close To Me! That's Life Dear! https://www.bummyla.com

princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by MasterJayJay: 8:51pm On May 29, 2020
Some folks have already started insulting the father in law by telling him to go to hell.

I don't understand the problem with some of you married women.

You brought a halfbaked story so the gullible who are not wise to hear the other side of the story would insult your father in law.

Hope you can now sleep peacefully?
smh
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by WudBMother: 8:51pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.

On the head You are very patient.. ...

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by boyjo: 8:52pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

It's good you're bearing it all.
So they shouldn't ask their son/brother for anything beacuse he married a nuisance and called her a wife.

You think because you've a son your leg is down, remember a barren woman is no different from a woman with one child.

You don't have to love her, show her RESPECT
Adontcare, you have arrived!
Why?
Because you have a son!!
Yes, God did it for you, now they that desired to mock you are now and forever ashamed.
Be glad and glory in Christ JESUS.
Say to The Lord, "you have done for me what no other can do"
Glory in God.
You are your husband's wife. No strange woman shall come in between. No matter the hate and fierceness of the enemy.

3 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by angelfallz(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

Tell your husband about it.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by dozymars(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

The less you expect from people, the more you enjoy peace.

What do you need his congrats for. God has given you a gift so enjoy your gift in peace and expect less from humans.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

Have you called to tell him you have been delivered of a baby?

For crying out loud, your father in-law is not your age mate. Accord him the respect due him. If it were to be your father, won't you call to formally inform him? Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.