Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby (61719 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My In-laws Are Doing Their Father's Burial And I Don't Have Money / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by emerged01(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
focus on your new child and family, live your life the best you can and stop bothering yourself with what others think of you. you certainly cant force someone to love you.
Abi,thank God the safe delivery! Every other thing no matter,just find way wave the matter commot for your mind. She no get problem if na father in law but if na mother in law,I for tell am say make she worry o because nobody go gree settle the matter.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by MPESA(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

You bloody liar and hypocrite. You have no morality to call the name of almighty God.

You are advising a woman whose husband obviously care but you support openly Do.nald TR.ump who cheated with an IndecentStar while his wife was nursing his little baby.

If you want to preach leave politics. I was disappointed that you preach Christ and still say that it's right for a President to order for his people to be shot at sight.
Stop spamming Nairaland please. Stick to politics!

You are the real hypocrite here.... Accusations without proof BTW Trump never say anything bad , why will the protesters turn to looters.

P.s
I don't like the way he's spamming threads.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by lawrenzooo: 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
No I have never been rude to him before now we have been very close friends. He even calls me more frequently than I do. The more reason I am bothered.
I don't knknow whether I should call to know why or I should tell my husband about this.
You haven't even discussed it with you hubby and here you are on nairaland. That's bad. Talk it over with your husband and probably call ur father in-law an tell him junior (the babys name) wants to say hi to him. We must not really get angry over everything sometimes just a little wisdom

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Babymamas(f): 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
people born babies every blessed day, I don't think is a big deal. the question should be, did anyone pay your bride price or you just gave birth as usual. find out the reason why your in-law is angry with you, or maybe you offended village people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?

Did you give birth to a baby girl... Are they Igbos
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by od501: 8:13pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?

Just like that? May I ask what happened between you and the family before you gave birth?
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Chidexter(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.

Don't step your foot in that village till further notice

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by masterpix(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
You cant just tell us this and expect us to know what you are to do. A lot must have happened for this to occur. Maybe you were rude to him, maybe he didn't like you, maybe he's a wicked man, maybe you are the wicked one etc...even if you tell your side, we still have to hear from both sides
Last last we go settle the matter
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by dahnimoh(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
YOUR in Law is not happy with the arrival of the new born baby

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by stasius: 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
We are coming to settle the matter.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by udemzyudex(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

You bloody liar and hypocrite. You have no morality to call the name of almighty God.

You are advising a woman whose husband obviously care but you support openly Do.nald TR.ump who cheated with an IndecentStar while his wife was nursing his little baby.

If you want to preach leave politics. I was disappointed that you preach Christ and still say that it's right for a President to order for his people to be shot at sight.

Oga if you have nothing reasonable to post just off your data, must you post nonsense online?

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by elantraceey(f): 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Who ask you??
I know women like you because you feel you've given birth to a son the whole world should bow at your feet.
Who knows if the woman was reprimanding your son for being naughty you termed it another thing.
God help men

The way some of you men are so judgemental on women is sick and stupid. The lady only shared a similar experience with the op and you weren't okay with it you could have just shut up.

7 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by yumu: 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
My dear Sister, put a call through to him and greet him and ask him why he has not call and ask for forgiveness if he says you have offended him. Regards
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by jrusky(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

Don't do anything focus on your child and your home its just one of those things in marriage.

Don't take it too personal.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Mariangeles(f): 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

I'm not even trolling her, look at the condescending way she treats her husband's family.

You see nothing wrong with the way she was treated? shocked
You're cold and wicked!

6 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by OKTolu: 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
What's really going on between you and your Father in-law
Is he in support of you getting married to his son in the first place ?
You need to speak up if you want a candid advice

Peace out.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Lastmankc(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
will we like to hear from your father in-law first.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by eyinjuege: 8:22pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
even at that, it is wrong to transfer hatred to an innocent child cos u had issues with d parents. Nobody is painting anyone bad here. If u see an act that shows wickedness, u should know. Whether what u think am glorified thru my moniker, still I don't care

Stop answering strangers on here.
They're not in your shoes and cannot know what you're going through.
If you feel someone's action is wicked towards your child, you're allowed to feel that way.
All those shouting will have instant red eyes like someone smoking weed if anyone should knock their children on the head.

5 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2020
lawrenzooo:

You haven't even discussed it with you hubby and here you are on nairaland. That's bad. Talk it over with your husband and probably call ur father in-law an tell him junior (the babys name) wants to say hi to him. We must not really get angry over everything sometimes just a little wisdom
.... Exactly the question I asked one foolish guy supporting her. She rushed here to complain instead of discussing the issue with her husband.She didn't even enquire if the said old man is ok.I think she is just poised for war.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by PierreAbutu(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

Let him go and Bleep himself

Keep thanking God for safe delivery

Keep away frm him as much as possible
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by ayo2008: 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
The first question is Are u legally married to their son?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Origin(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
Focus on positives. When your husband called to tell them, they prayed for all of you and congratulated him.

If you do naming they will overgreet u.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by AreaFada2: 8:24pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

Trump supporters are hypocrites. Many may even have personality issues that attract them to bigots, megalomaniacs, dictators and such people. If you check most will also support conspiracy theories. Lovers of Kim Jung-un and Vlad Putin.

Those are the type of people. And all are basically right wing masquerading as Christians. Like those holding Bible in one hand and hanging freedom-seeking slaves with another. Back in the days. Blacks among them are usually self-loathers. They hate being black inwardly.

Subconsciously anything that will harm fellow blacks, they'll support it. Never mind if they wear Buba/Soro,/Isiagwu/walking stick or native beads and hats and form proud Igbo/Yoruba/Benin/Tiv/Izon/Berom or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by abbey621(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

My friend shut the f*ck up, people have a right to support whomever they choose, even Christ defended a prostitute so what's your problem?

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by poyet(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2020
Focus on your new born baby and appreciate God for those who have called you. Spend less energy on those that haven't called or don't give a damn about you.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Richie0001: 8:26pm On May 29, 2020
Call the old man and politely tell him that you are calling to inform him that you have delivered, you have a feeling that he hasn't heard about it
princessRachael:
No I have never been rude to him before now we have been very close friends. He even calls me more frequently than I do. The more reason I am bothered.
I don't knknow whether I should call to know why or I should tell my husband about this.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

remember a barren woman is no different from a woman with one child.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Meaning you’re no different from someone who wasn’t born at all. Seeing as you’re only one person and there’s no difference between zero and one.

6 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by boyjo: 8:31pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
E be like say you serious but this post dey do me like say you no serious.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by executive12: 8:31pm On May 29, 2020
Gloriagee:
He definitely will and dont give anyone access to hurt your kid again. I'm literally boiling on your behalf.

You need to hear both sides to know exactly what's up with the lady and her mother in law. She could just be rude and disrespectful to her mother in law. It's a common situation in our society.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by eyinjuege: 8:32pm On May 29, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...But she has not asked the husband if he has called before complaining. And for her not to do that first and rushed here to paint the old man bad is a red flag.

It's been 3 weeks she had a newborn baby in this family.
She should be worried her child's grandfather hasn't called her to congratulate her and find out how she is doing. Many women have died in labour or not long after delivery. Some women have gone mad after birth. This old man knows all these things as he must have seen many examples of such sad cases.
So for him not to show any concern after the birth of his grandchild is strange
That's not normal, and even if she is a saucy daughter in law, an elderly man should always act as one. There are many privileges in that position nature has bestowed upon him
The house always falls apart when such people have the headship (olori ebi) positions in their families.

3 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by promisedeco(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
You cant just tell us this and expect us to know what you are to do. A lot must have happened for this to occur. Maybe you were rude to him, maybe he didn't like you, maybe he's a wicked man, maybe you are the wicked one etc...even if you tell your side, we still have to hear from both sides
whoever you, you have sense grin
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by cococandy(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2020
Tenkiu

All the correct descriptions.
AreaFada2:

Trump supporters are hypocrites. Many may even have personality issues that attract them to bigots, megalomaniacs, dictators and such people. If you check most will also support conspiracy theories. Lovers of Kim Jung-un and Vlad Putin.

Those are the type of people. And all are basically right wing masquerading as Christians. Like those holding Bible in one hand and hanging freedom-seeking slaves with another. Back in the days. Blacks among them are usually self-loathers. They hate being black inwardly.

Subconsciously anything that will harm fellow blacks, they'll support it. Never mind if they wereBuba/Soro,/Isiagwu/walking stick or native beads and hats and form proud Igbo/Yoruba/Benin/Tiv/Izon/Berom or whatever.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.