Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76940 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ZooOga: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2020
whomoveddisshittodafrontpage? cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by grandstar(m): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

Marriage changes the dynamics of things. There's a big difference with huge commitment and responsibilities.

Your focus shouldn't be on the number of meat but solely on the success of her marriage. What God has yoked together, let no 9ne tear apart.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by thatigboman: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Adetee17:
How did this crap make FP undecided
same thing I'm wondering
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by olabent85(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Smh......nah topic be this
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by thatigboman: 1:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Fredoallan:
To all of you typing nonsense here, well done. It’s d way d op wrote it sha. He should have given us full details. Most ladies are like dah after Dey settle down. Some women are just troublesome naturally. Have experienced sametin wit d op buh I just made up my mind dah I will stop eating at der houz to avoid further disrespect. How can you serve me one meat? To me it’s a sign of disrespect. It’s better to offer me only drink than to serve me food wit a meat.
just shut d hell up

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by bigtt76(f): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Vex go buy your own cow or goat, slaughter and cook your own soup with it so you can serve your usual 3 pieces per meal cheesy

Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by TheSpyCritic: 1:06am On Jun 02, 2020
grin
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by wandeykul(f): 1:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Drkiki:
We go settle the matter!!!��
For even creating this type of topic,dem suppose give you death sentence

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Presley87(m): 1:07am On Jun 02, 2020
I think u need a full time job
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VickyRotex(f): 1:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Farki:

Haba I've never seen someone so badly destroyed in one sentence.

hahaha grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by zorani(m): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Poor Yoruba man, go to KFC and buy fried chicken and eat. Ode!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Trezagezz: 1:10am On Jun 02, 2020
[s][/s]
Akinsoladwayne:

[s][/s]

Problem of a jobless man who loves breaking peaceful Union..
He has apoeared were there's peace to cause yet another one..

Mr 2meat
Nwanne Jee Chuba Ego
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VickyRotex(f): 1:13am On Jun 02, 2020
otipoju:

I throwey salute for you.

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Surulereman(m): 1:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Must you eat meat?? Ingrate!!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by thatigboman: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Futuragetty:

Bros, I get where you are coming from. only you didn't capture the whole stuff as you had intended and wailers are wailing already.
Hope say you dey contribute oh. Eee Kwa?
because If you ain't contributing a penny to their home, Then you have no right to protest or even rant.

recently I had to move into my bro apartment, because mum had insisted that I go stay with them so she won't have to worry about me staying alone during this coronavirus outbreak.
While I was there, I wasn't just served 1 meat oh, I always got those meats with Fats. at first, I was putting eye, but because I wasnt raised that way, I go jux dey commot eye. somehow I noticed it was only Meat with high concentrated FATS was dished out to me.

so I devised a means. I no dey gree eat, when they dey eat.
once they are done eating, I go kuku enter kitchen serve myself. even carry plenty. - Issued resolved with any complaints

- I can't complain. It's not in my place to complain.

another incident I did experience in that house was being served a leftover egg. A day before that incidence, she cooked rice, and had to boil eggs, (We couldn't get a fresh fish, Lockdown been dey very tight). so everyone else ate their egg but somehow she lost her appetite and didn't even cover the remains of her share. I had to clear her plate and even covered her egg, just incase she regains her appetite. but she didn't.

The following day, she cooked Spaghetti (with all those Fried rice oil) and boiled eggs as usual but decided to boil "the leftover egg" for me . I didn't find out on time, was almost done eating when i discovered that i was about to devour a left over egg. Tufiakwa! The egg was still good but why didn't she give a fresh egg?

I no even talk, I kukuma throw way the egg. No one had to know. Until now, Na only be sabi. so I just dey rant here to get it off my chest.
I do understand her oh.she is human, nobody dey perfect. For the meat, A woman will always prefer to keep the best for her hubby and even make sure he is satisfied before she looks your way. Let that sink in! when you marry, Yoh self go get those treatments.

my advice- Do not even complain, Your bros no need to know at all. And maybe she no even sabi say she dey wrong you.
Let it go!

Because Men from my town don't take nonsense! I didn't and you shouldn't. Let it go!

keep the peace in that household, Alot is going on in the world already.
this nonsense story u are telling.
What do u mean u go to the kitchen and serve yourself and carry plenty?
It wasnt even your brother in consultation with his wife that invited u. Your mum ordered you there. And they accepted u.
U say it yourself. It's corona. Everything locked down, no worker knows if they will still be retained or sacked. Thank God for little mercies.
U say the egg is good, then eat it with joy. What's tufiakwa. Do u know that most food that people in restaurants are food that have been in fridge for 1 week. And if the woman does something u dont like, talk to her, tell her directly. If not resolved, escalate to your brother.
I know women have their issues, but we need to accommodate them and thank them. It is not easy.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Enterusernamehe(f): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2020
9inchesdick:
That your in-law needs a good dick cry[code][/code] can u imagine?? If you'd given her a good dick, mostly a dick of 8inches and above she would dish ur food with 5meats tongue
Its idiots like you who bring sex into every issue. Smh undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Futuragetty: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2020
thatigboman:
this nonsense story u are telling.
What do u mean u go to the kitchen and serve yourself and carry plenty?
It wasnt even your brother in consultation with his wife that invited u. Your mum ordered you there. And they accepted u.
U say it yourself. It's corona. Everything locked down, no worker knows if they will still be retained or sacked. Thank God for little mercies.
U say the egg is good, then eat it with joy. What's tufiakwa. Do u know that most food that people in restaurants are food that have been in fridge for 1 week. And if the woman does something u dont like, talk to her, tell her directly. If not resolved, escalate to your brother.
I know women have their issues, but we need to accommodate them and thank them. It is not easy.
My mom ordered me there kwa? it was out of respect to her.
what would you have me do? tell her No. Hell No! i love her that much.

About my brother's wife acts. I don't even remember it ever happened. If i had told me brother, Trust me, e for escalate.
and that woman self, is my younger sisters age-mate.
you see why i kept it to my self, I knew better. It's not worth it.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 02, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
lol I think this Guy's a tROll

Nah. I'm just very controversial. embarassed grin grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by apollo13(m): 1:29am On Jun 02, 2020
You should be ashamed of yourself! You even have the audercity to come here and complain that you were served just one piece of meat! Mr Man go and get yourself a wife and be responsible...
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Drkiki: 1:32am On Jun 02, 2020
wandeykul:
For even creating this type of topic,dem suppose give you death sentence

Let's be guided ooo...
Wandeykul ,Abel let's know what we are doing ooo..lol.
No be me create the topic,check d topic wella.
I be innocent passerby
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by wolfenstein(m): 1:32am On Jun 02, 2020
We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator.......

Na this kin joblessness wey oga brother get dey cause looting right now for USA
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Enterusernamehe(f): 1:32am On Jun 02, 2020
luscioustrish:

You and the 5 people that liked your post are mentally retarded.
Thank you, and the silly guy, no hide his head after he received insults, he is still coming to attack people grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by emmyboy162(m): 1:33am On Jun 02, 2020
How this post made it to the FP baffles me.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Cognitivedisson(m): 1:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmn. Poverty mentality.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by toprealman: 1:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Apprentice comedian.....nice job
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by TomMary(f): 1:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Go and get your own house and pot
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:42am On Jun 02, 2020
The message is loud and clear - be responsible for once.

Get a job

Go and marry

Stop marital intrusion

Be contented

Let them enjoy their marriage

Stop being a lazy youth/Nigerian
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by squad03: 1:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Wait!
Are you Jesus? undecided

Please call family meeting, I'm just curious to see how stupid you'll look trying to explain this thing to them.
If I'm your sister-in-law, that'll be the last meal you eat in my house.
Shol'ostupid ni
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by dozymars(m): 1:57am On Jun 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don laugh tire. I feel this story was created to drive traffic and it has achieved its aim.

However, if this story is true, then this guy needs to be flogged 10 strokes of the cain then sent back to his father's house.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Adrian98(m): 1:59am On Jun 02, 2020
you are a fool. she is managing her meat AKA she is managing her family
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by olamakinde(m): 2:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Oniranu
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ATAKAM: 2:12am On Jun 02, 2020
OP raise your status and you will have plenty of meat to eat....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.