Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76960 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ussv: 2:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Manage am , things tough for country
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Studyinchina200(m): 2:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerians and self entitlement are like 5&6.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Redhotchilli(m): 2:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Entitlement mentality! The bane of our problems in Nigeria. Do you the family's financial situation? If anyone has been paid due to the lockdown? If business is doing well? If she gave from the little they had to satisfy you? NO.
Nothing matters but your ego & self centeredness. To make it worse you want to pit husband against wife because of meat. If you have any iota of wisdom the least you could have done is stay in your damn lane there's obviously a reason you went there hungry in the first place if thins were working so well for you, you could have eaten your abattoir before your grand visitation.

Get off your high horse, learn to give excuses for people and accomodate excesses even when you're right and unfortunately in this case you're totally wrong sef...Oga Dean of meat faculty stay in your lane, they're probably dealing with issues you don't understand which they owe you no explanation for.

If you can't make life easier for people please don't complicate it

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by sniffydon(m): 2:24am On Jun 02, 2020
I wonder how dumb posts like this get the front page in the first place.

Now back to you: You for carry the whole meat for pot chop as you be the brother in-law mtcheeew.

Men of nowadays and their traditional stupidity, archaic beliefs and ignorance. Is meat a symbol of respect or what?

Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by potent5(m): 2:27am On Jun 02, 2020
The Fulani part really got me rolling.
chiddyok:
Poor woman. Maybe it’s her meat or even your brother’s own that she sacrificed for you in this covid era that the little money we earn is not enough. But no. Let her go and rob Fulani for cow for your royal meatjesty. Fear God. You might have daughters some day, think about that next time she serves a whole you, almighty in-law one meat. Winch.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Brandconsultany: 2:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

This is the problems with African societies and Nigerian in particular. So because you're an in-law she should served you the whole meats inside the pot,right?
My dear grow up. I once said with my senior brother although in same compound but different apartment even though I had every permission from her to collect food myself I dared it not because of women and their approach to things. Please respect the fact that your brother is now married. Don't join the leaque of family members who go about causing troubles in the homes of their loved ones who are married. If it's in the Western part of the world America or even Europe do you think anyone would even grant you access to their food. My dear plan your life now.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:35am On Jun 02, 2020
Baba is an Omoluabi, but small igbalode never enter him brain ni..
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by damekadon: 2:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

It must be very shameful for you to be subject to just one meat. I suggest you just kill yourself, that will send a clear message of the injustice you had to deal with. Do quick and off yourself so no woman go ever feed you one meat again.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by dasnan(m): 3:03am On Jun 02, 2020
But come ooo, why are u complaining since u said she's your brother's wife? My friend go and marry and the you'll now decide how many pieces of meat you're to be served.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by dasnan(m): 3:04am On Jun 02, 2020
But come ooo, why are u complaining since u said she's your brother's wife? My friend go and marry and then you'll now decide how many pieces of meat you're to be served.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Faithful4real(m): 3:06am On Jun 02, 2020
VenumX:
Na dem.
Winchy relative in the making.
Op, I am sure you look like this creature below.
Stupid blind bat

WTFFFFFFFFFF IS THAT AN ACTUAL lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by leeland(m): 3:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

oga ur own better, can't remember when last I eat rice and meat, even when I buy rice I will say rice 200 meat no no. And instead buy fruit.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by mukthar2000(m): 3:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Seems this covid 19 doesn't affect u abii,
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ceazario: 3:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Bro. I hate you because you’re a disgrace and you’re disgustingly foolish. Like say make I see you kill you now now. Oponu afofun gbemu.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Mycommand: 3:37am On Jun 02, 2020
The next time you go on a visit to your brother's house, buy her a gift and say, sister in law, I love you, this is for you! Trust me, she will add the meat reserved for your brother to your food. Alternatively, eat at home before you leave because they may not have enough to share like that. She may have given you the last meat in the pot! Sometimes when they ask if you are hungry, say I am not, even if you are but the best thing to do is always eat at home, so that you do not collapse in their house and if you are really hungry, eat whatever they give you and do not complain! If you keep going there to eat each time you visit them, you may not be welcomed after a while. If you call them that you are coming to visit, they will say they are not at home. Be wise!

Akinsoladwayne:

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Karemarealty288(m): 3:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Op if my words cannot describe you....this pic can!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ehlotie: 3:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

The feeling of entitlement has clouded your head so much that you can't even remember nobody owes you anything in this life... If she gives you one meat eat it and be contented.. when you cook your own you can eat the whole pot and
even hang it around your neck
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ShowSpoiler: 4:01am On Jun 02, 2020
sad

Am I getting something wrong, dude already came out and said it was a joke.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by excel111(m): 4:03am On Jun 02, 2020
One meat is not enough for you during this COVID 19!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by SoNature(m): 4:05am On Jun 02, 2020
With these wanton attacks, I am sure this OP will regret posting this NONSENSE grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Geonigga(m): 4:06am On Jun 02, 2020
My brother things are pretty hard so manage whatever u see.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Tracyvictoria(f): 4:08am On Jun 02, 2020
You are a perfect example of one who would not eat any food just because there's no meat on it.....
You see one meat chop you're not happy,still asking for more meat....Brother Oliver Twist.....
You think bachelor life and married life na the same bah....you go Sabi form wetin you no be as you be like this so... Meanwhile thousands of people would gladly appreciate a meatless food and get satisfied....na the meat wan satisfy you....if na meat go satisfy you,go marry make your woman pack all the meat for soup give you at once....... angry
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ferdvict2(m): 4:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Could this be a man or what?
Has he no shame?
What generation is this?
Will suffer Buhari and suffer this too?
Young go get a Job, get a wife, kill a cow everyday. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Hajokexyz: 4:33am On Jun 02, 2020
In the generations to come ....I reject in laws like you for me and my unborn children.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by SILVERLINES: 4:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

it seems everyone has given you the dose you deserve, no need of adding mind
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by jamesbridget13(f): 4:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Op fear God
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by 6digitscomrade: 4:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

agaju onye?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Tillatalk: 5:01am On Jun 02, 2020
You can give her money to buy more meats for you .. we don settle the matter
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Godmademan(m): 5:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

You need to read the book ECHOES OF HARD TIMES. No jokes
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by deathmen12: 5:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Nigerians can take irrelevant things so serious, see how them buy the matter, most of them here will do worst in reality. Yeye keyboard warriors����
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2020
I smell greed. If u wan chop two pieces carry gun enter bush go hunt. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.