Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76942 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Adetee17(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
How did this crap make FP undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Patosky4U: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
The guy was just pulling nairalanders leg then come fall for the trick

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

my goodness na buy i buy data to read news in nairaland ooooo

with good money !
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Charly68: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Better accept whatever she gives to you and live comfortably with them ..you don't know how she is managing her domestic budget to keep the family running ..whatever they offer you in your brother's house is a privilege and not a right.. Our mentality in Africa is that we turn privilege to rights which is absolute error. .
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by BABANGBALI: 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rubbish. What made you think you even deserve a piece of meat. Sit there and be crying over meat while your mates are in the national assembly. Meat kee you there. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by BABANGBALI: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Charly68:
Better accept whatever she gives to you and live comfortably with them ..you don't know how she is managing her domestic budget to keep the family running ..whatever they offer you in your brother's house is a privilege and not a right.. Our mentality in Africa is that we turn privilege to rights which is absolute error. .
don't mind him. Very stupid abolounje ku, wonbiliki wobia

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by BABANGBALI: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Adetee17:
How did this crap make FP undecided
no mind seun and his moderators especially mynd44

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by blesoh(f): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is some sort of joke, you are just a jobless fellow
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patosky4U:
The guy was just pulling nairalanders leg then come fall for the trick

God bless you bro!!!

I like people like you .

It's just a fucking joke and yet they took it personal. Can you just imagine?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by akigbemaru: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

Oboy, one meat no do you? You be tiger!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Mightyjp(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Buhari must hear dis. Buhari must hear dis. Buhari must hear dis.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Like seriously you guys fall my hands tonight including the moderator.
Ever since I have been posting reasonable stuff I never made it to FP but when I was bored and just put up a silly post it made FP with a lot of yabbing.

E dey all of una body o.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Fredoallan: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2020
To all of you typing nonsense here, well done. It’s d way d op wrote it sha. He should have given us full details. Most ladies are like dah after Dey settle down. Some women are just troublesome naturally. Have experienced sametin wit d op buh I just made up my mind dah I will stop eating at der houz to avoid further disrespect. How can you serve me one meat? To me it’s a sign of disrespect. It’s better to offer me only drink than to serve me food wit a meat.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Futuragetty: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Bros, I get where you are coming from. only you didn't capture the whole stuff as you had intended and wailers are wailing already.
Hope say you dey contribute oh. Eee Kwa?
because If you ain't contributing a penny to their home, Then you have no right to protest or even rant.

recently I had to move into my bro apartment, because mum had insisted that I go stay with them so she won't have to worry about me staying alone during this coronavirus outbreak.
While I was there, I wasn't just served 1 meat oh, I always got those meats with Fats. at first, I was putting eye, but because I wasnt raised that way, I go jux dey commot eye. somehow I noticed it was only Meat with high concentrated FATS was dished out to me.

so I devised a means. I no dey gree eat, when they dey eat.
once they are done eating, I go kuku enter kitchen serve myself. even carry plenty. - Issued resolved with any complaints

- I can't complain. It's not in my place to complain.

another incident I did experience in that house was being served a leftover egg. A day before that incidence, she cooked rice, and had to boil eggs, (We couldn't get a fresh fish, Lockdown been dey very tight). so everyone else ate their egg but somehow she lost her appetite and didn't even cover the remains of her share. I had to clear her plate and even covered her egg, just incase she regains her appetite. but she didn't.

The following day, she cooked Spaghetti (with all those Fried rice oil) and boiled eggs as usual but decided to boil "the leftover egg" for me . I didn't find out on time, was almost done eating when i discovered that i was about to devour a left over egg. Tufiakwa! The egg was still good but why didn't she give a fresh egg?

I no even talk, I kukuma throw way the egg. No one had to know. Until now, Na only be sabi. so I just dey rant here to get it off my chest.
I do understand her oh.she is human, nobody dey perfect. For the meat, A woman will always prefer to keep the best for her hubby and even make sure he is satisfied before she looks your way. Let that sink in! when you marry, Yoh self go get those treatments.

my advice- Do not even complain, Your bros no need to know at all. And maybe she no even sabi say she dey wrong you.
Let it go!

Because Men from my town don't take nonsense! I didn't and you shouldn't. Let it go!

keep the peace in that household, Alot is going on in the world already.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by mhizpearlysneh(f): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2020
It’s none of our fucking business too. Please carry your wahala and go
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ghiloman28(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2020
This guy no well undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by AliAgbede22(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Guy manage it , if you marry your wife can give you the whole pot
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by TheCOOLEST(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2020
The food self no sweet
Why u no vomit am undecided
Ode
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Otiwaikuku: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Boy! You need to grow up.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by hardbody: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

I swear i no read am. I am just bored thats why i even opened this rubbish. E no go better for Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Otiwaikuku:

Boy! You need to grow up.

It was just a joke sir!!!

It never happened
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2020
You all are busy insulting this Man, what is his offense now? He may see the one meat as an insult and I believe he has every right to complain.. what I just see stupid,. Foolish , witless, and Absurd is that his unintelligent post was approved.he doesn't deserve all these attentions. Jobless Man , no go look for work , dey look for 17 meats. Na you dey feed them na.u for chop the woman join na. Werey.. I beg.. make I check other posts Jare

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by fareed69(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

You need to be Sanctioned.

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by X0012(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Op buy market las last grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by oluwole52(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm na meat be your own problem? I cry for you.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by purplerope: 12:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

If u carry bushmeat reach their house e bad Adamu dey go from house to house dey look for people to give u two meat, people like u Na concoction food dem dey eat for house Mtcheeew
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by TheSpyCritic: 12:48am On Jun 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2020
pDudd:

Nor go find work do. Dey count meat inside soup. You nor even happy say she even give you meat.

Shameless fellow. tongue
lol I think this Guy's a tROll
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by thatigboman: 12:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

u just said rubbish.
Do u have a contractual agreement with her to serve u food, not to talk of giving you 2 meats?
Why didnt u talk to her or call police for her? Is
It everything u guys bring to this forum? So because she's your brother's wife, u want her to cook head of cow for u?
Not that it happens in my house. I drop enough money for my wife. And she's a great cook. Whoever comes to my house eats as if it is Christmas.
Go home and eat.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by thatigboman: 12:52am On Jun 02, 2020
focus7:

Oolee!! Long throat, greedy man.

You would have asked her to given you the whole pot.
d fool is talking about how choosy he is at eating, without talking of how generous he is at bringing money for food
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by thatigboman: 12:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Koboko444:
Both you and your brother's wife deserve death for your brain dead topic.
nothing to do with his brother's wife. Lay the curse on him alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.