Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (77060 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by obowunmi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

Do you feel like killing and raping her ?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by raymondhill: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
He is your brother's wife not your wife. Stop this archaic and parochial thinking.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by etibaba(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
First why will a moderator move this piece of crap to FP? I know the OP is only seeking for attention mtchwwwww.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by alabi484(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"
Chai...laugh wan kill me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by friendl: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
If l was the one ,l won't eat the meat ,....
Maybe it was even the only meat left in the stew
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
hotice1954:

Bastard Omo! You are very unfortunate sir

How about I call you an unfortunate being too?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Amieinu123(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
since sallah day,i hv nt tasted any meat..and here u are complaining..please ur brother is in need
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by kikelomojessy(f): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm sure Op is not serious about this post he just want to pull NLanders legs and arms ,lol, cos I can't believe a sane human being would come online and drop this kind of trash.

Meat matter, abeg he is not serious joor.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Jotrade: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Go buy full cow put for you house dey eat as you like. GREEDY $ UNGREATFUL IN LAW

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by armadeo(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

You are an ode.

I blame the mods nd seun

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by vioment: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Thank God say you park well.

Your best bet for be say you go alert am in a progressive manner.

Like say you do anyhow, na aguru(hunger) gbese for your Mata.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
And this made front page

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Spiff20(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
chiddyok:
Poor woman. Maybe it’s her meat or even your brother’s own that she sacrificed for you in this covid era that the little money we earn is not enough. But no. Let her go and rob Fulani for cow for your royal meatjesty. Fear God. You might have daughters some day, think about that next time she serves a whole you, almighty in-law one meat. Winch.
this one get mouth- sha

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by nhurhetee(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
We don settle ur matter since! Idiot sumbori.. Next !!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by donMIG(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
U c all these useless mehn abi
Ur mate dei make moni u carry long throat go dei eat for ur brother house dei complain say na one meat
My friend go n make moni

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by dheolexaone(f): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
How did they push this to front page sef?

@mod that pushed this to FTC is definitely high

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Lexusgs430: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

You should have refused the food nah..... Nah meat you come this world come chop........

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=hotice1954 post=90211820]

Bastard Omo! You are very unfortunate sir

How dare to go to someone’s house and still have choice of meat? If you wanted to eat why didn’t you cook in your house? You are very Lucky she served you food sef. You don’t know how people are faring/managing their lives and then you come here to spew rubbish.

You are a nitwit[/quote

And I hope ure aware he's my brother's wife?

Common stop being a daisy .
It would have been better if you had shush ur mouth and move on.

No wonder urr constantly derailed
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Beetobee(f): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Petty you! You want to cause a rift in a marriage because of MEAT? And what if it turns out your brother made the one meat policy? Get a life pls.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Pavillon: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Why are stories like these always pushed to FP in the night and sometimes when I read them, they sound like sort of fabricated stories.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by laiperi: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
I know one of them that was not even ashamed to tell us that he wrestled the spoon from the wife to serve himself.

This guy did not get the message. She is telling you something.

Wait until you get No Meat!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by dejio42(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
People like you deserve to ccome stay with me angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by sync(f): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
“A meat”��
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by osazsky(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pls I can settle this matter...items to bring and come along with..2 eggs.5 orange yam...2 mosquito sperm...one yam leg....live lion eye...live crocrodie tail and one live chicken
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by WaleRock: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ok.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by SirMichael1: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin Very anyhow post. The type that uyai would create just to seek recognition.

The mods didn't even help ya matter, they pushed it to front page so people can insult you.

Irrelevant topic.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by bronx07: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Stup*d ,f**l ,f..*ker don't go and marry let your slave-wife serve you

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
I dislike entitled people.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by namo77: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Stay there, don't go and rent house and marry your own wife.... Ewu

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Op don buy market.

Nairalanders go insult you taya today

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by damosade(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Even me this period na one meat oooo...if money for ponmo dey, I dey add am. Na so life be for now ooo.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
etibaba:
First why will a moderator move this piece of crap to FP? I know the OP is only seeking for attention mtchwwwww.
Swears brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.