Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (77018 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by SirMichael1: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
dheolexaone:
How did they push this to front page sef?

@mod that pushed this to FTC is definitely high
I swear. High on a monday. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by dandrey: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
please go and marry your own wife then you can make demands

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Chirowman(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
what do you want us to do ,settle the matter? abeg i travel

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by uuzba(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
foreveryoung1515:
And this made front page
Front page matter don tire me.
It's just inconsistent like NEPA.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by pyman11(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
See a domesticated animal

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Keenysbojan(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
at op, your stupidity is out of measurement... spit
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by veron4u: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
U no just hv sense
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by omonnakoda: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
No knife for the house?
Get a knife and cut it into four

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Salmoneus(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.
People like you have a wicked soul inside...wow!!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Mavor: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

Come ooo!!! Is this post comedy for pure laughs? If not, you be confirmed ABGAYA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Pls who are you?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by luscioustrish(f): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

You and the 5 people that liked your post are mentally retarded.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by od501: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Lol.... Though your story is funny. But she was wrong though, since you are a visitor in that house, she would have dished your meal with two pieces of meats. It is customary, it's a sign of respect.

But don't take it heart, may be she is ignorant of this fact. That's what happens when slay queen finally gives birth to a daughter. Lol. Go ahead and tell your brother, but not as a complain.

Do it so he can quietly correct her afterwards. Cos no matter how we wish to look at it, it is wrong, as in dead wrong. This is Africa, that's how we role.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by biggie73(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
....i dislike folks crying over food......
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by nextstep(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me.

This has got to be a joke. In this Buhari Era, upon say we dey suffer Coro2020, you're still complaining that they gave you (only) one piece of meat? If you want to eat more meat, please give your brother's wife money to buy more, or better yet, go and eat all the meat you want in your own house.

Damn right you have to eat the food like that... you're in her house na.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Naijaarchive(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by MansoryMX(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

I will ask her to serve you sand and cement next time. Ungrateful idiot!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Mavor: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
luscioustrish:

You and the 5 people that liked your post are mentally retarded.
Men trish, I just say make i click see your profile pics. Omo u luscious die!!! grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by kcbaba007: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

I didn't bother to read this lubbish you lote hia.... Are you alright? Is she your wife? Is that your house? Why do Yoruba's have this useless entitlement mentality.... Oh! Uiu expect her to start worshiping you abi.....

Tomorrow nau, you go dey vex say she no wash your cloth.... Abi? Or you go dey vex say she no Bleep you too....

Bia... Gherarouhia embarassed embarassed angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Odoogu(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
bro no hassle at all. next time you coming to the crib, bring along your own cow!
stay safe

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ingredient88(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Go get your family and see how it is to maintain a family, by then maybe you can be eating 3 4 5 meats.......thief, Ole, o leee.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by etibaba(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Plead:

Swears brother.
I wonder the criterion for making front page.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Yemi7up: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oga stay in your house and eat as many meat as you like. Ole.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Dchameleon12345(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yes that woman need to leave the house at once cox I hate disrespect expecially from a woman
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by peculiar2021(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
See what a fully grown and matured man is angry at. I pity you. Sebi you will soon marry

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Iceberg3: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by JAWBONE(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Next time, don't go to their house or if you go don't eat. Respect yourself to avoid see finish.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by armyofone(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Meat? Oh poor cow!! grin grin I thought she didn't serve you Tesla!
Your age are going vegan/vegetarian you dey cry for meat! Damn mehn! SpaceX hurry up - i need a ride to another planet!!

Akinsoladwayne:

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by omoadeleye(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Ole, ole, onijekuje, you no dey shame at all? I been think say you go end your post with "just joking" i didn't know that you mean business, why can't you go and deep your head inside the pot of soup.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Farki: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wow guy this is seriously serious, hope you were not permanently traumatised by this horrible experience? cry

Please as soon as you can gather all evidence and report to the police immediately.

Make it trend online and protest on the streets.

Your brother's wife can not go unpunished. angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by vRendoh(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
.....instead of two! grin grin grin
tif...tif..tif

after now you go champion her mata for village say na bad wife....she must leave the marriage! Many crisis in nigerian homes began just like this. This woman is damn lucky lucky that this issue came.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by bolicks: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Better go marry go your house and eat as much meat as you want. Just wasted my Data on this One Piece Meat guy, Lorbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.