Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. (9759 Views)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by EricSmallz(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:
@missimelda01, sorry your thread got derailed by posters ignoring the part where the guy typed there are some scenarios where a rape victim can share in the blame of her own rape with the rapist.

Next time, if you come across such ignorant view on rape, please use that as a teaching moment for that person. I literally spent the whole day yesterday on SM, FB, NL, WhatsApp, explaining, you would be surprised at how ignorant most are about rape and it’s impact on victims and rapist behaviour.
What is the penalty for Rape?
Haven't you seen a situation where somebody was found guilty of rape and was given a minimal sentence?
What do you think the court takes into consideration and not give maximum sentences to some people who are found guilty of rape?
It all depends on the circumstances.
The man who took a girl (who is not related to him) to the hotel room and eventually raped her at night will not likely get same punishment with a man who waylaid a girl at the road side and push her to a corner and raped her.
Reasons;
There is something called, contributory negligence, the girl that went to the hotel with an unknown man has some faults of her own, if you are reasonable, you will agree to this, why the man who waylaid the girl has all the faults.
Courts put all these things into consideration when dishing out judgments.
Some people get as small as 2 years imprisonment for rape, why some gets the maximum Life Sentence.
Why do you think the Judge ask for the plea of Alocutus after judgment but before eventually sentencing the accused?

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2020
phemmyfour:
From their comments, you know those that are "intending rapist"
coming in here trying to act all supportive and saint doesn't make u any less of an intending rapist as well Mr lipsrsealed , who knows who u are behind closed doors undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:
@missimelda01, sorry your thread got derailed by posters ignoring the part where the guy typed there are some scenarios where a rape victim can share in the blame of her own rape with the rapist.

Next time, if you come across such ignorant view on rape, please use that as a teaching moment for that person. I literally spent the whole day yesterday on SM, FB, NL, WhatsApp, explaining, you would be surprised at how ignorant most are about rape and it’s impact on victims and rapist behaviour.
This is a proof that there are so many unreasonable people hiding under the umbrella of anonymous here on Nairaland. They see every post here as an attack on genders, someone clearly stated that a woman can also be the cause of her rape and they are defending just one thing he said about 'fair hearing'.. My heart feels heavy knowing that there are people like this walking freely, but I can guess common sense is not common after all.

Thanks for your input ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Xavi2019: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2020
themaestro08:

Bro its tiring as fucck. The girl matter don taya me sef cheesy, she is too emotional

The lady is just misjudging people. Its ridiculous.

For the umpteenth time we don't support rapist in any way but we won't tolerate double standards and hypocrisy either
She's just too emotional and way too uncouth.
Obviously her points alone are the way, the truth and the light, if you don't agree with all of them you're a rape apologist.
Btw, the guy in the chat supports rape clearly, he's just trying to justify it.
The comment sections is where she's getting it all wrong by misinterpreting people.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2020
EricSmallz:

Haven't you seen a situation where somebody was found guilty of rape and was given a minimal sentence?
What do you think the court takes into consideration and not give maximum sentences to some people who are found guilty of rape?
The man who took a girl (who is not related to him) to the hotel room and eventually raped her at night will not likely get same punishment with a man who waylaid a girl at the road side and push her to a corner and raped her.
Reasons;
There is something called, contributory negligence, the girl that went to the hotel with an unknown man has some faults of her own, if you are reasonable, you will agree to this, why the man who waylaid the girl has all the faults.
Courts put all these things into consideration when dishing out judgments.
Some people get as small as 2 years imprisonment for rape, why some gets the maximum Life Sentence.
Why do you think the Judge ask for the plea of Alocutus after judgment but before eventually sentencing the accused?
Kindly talk about what a girl could do to a guy that would warrant him raping her. This illustration of yours doesn't correlate.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2020
Xavi2019:

Obviously her points alone are the way, the truth and the light, if you don't agree with all of them you're a rape apologist.
The comment sections is where she's getting it all wrong by misinterpreting people.
Misinterpreting people you say?
They misinterpreted me first! And it hurts because they are defending rapists out there. I am not against rape investigations and I'll say it all over again.

No guy in the comment section agrees with the bolded, even the person you quoted.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Jullima(f): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2020
EricSmallz:

Reasons;
There is something called, contributory negligence
Lol abeg please don’t make me laugh, this is a serious matter.

In ANY criminal trial, defence vs the state, a victim is NEVER blamed for crimes committed by the defence. It’s never done that a judge would use the victims supposed culpability for sentencing. The court does not believe a rape victim is to blame for their rape. If the rapist didn’t rape the victim, the rape wouldn’t have happened.

A judge has a sentencing guideline based on the type of charge the rapist was convicted of. The state’s burden is to prove the defendant did it, period. Sentences are different because not all rape charges carry the same weight. The state will determine what class of rape charge based on the evidence they think is enough to get a conviction.

The bolded is used during tort.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Justbehave(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Ariza:
Here is the truth of this whole matter! I do not believe in placards, hashtags or online protests or threads they have done nothing and will have little or no effect. I believe in Action! In Reality! Let the ladies be on guard! Take precautions! Don't walk alone at night, have teaser and pepper spray with you, learn little combative martial arts, be fit to Run, let your No be No. Don't visit a guy at home if you aren't ready to go down. Do away with Male friends! Stop losing guards by talking and smiling at every guy that says "Hello" it's not being approachable but available! Respect yourself,have lots of Dignity and don't forget to Pray.

It's a dangerous world out there, don't think all #saynotorape rants will make any difference. Act!
I been no no say you get sense like this. Good one
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by EricSmallz(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:

Kindly talk about what a girl could do to a guy that would warrant him raping her. This illustration of yours doesn't correlate.
Unless you don't read thoroughly.
Scenerio 1: If a guy invites a girl to meet him up in a hotel room for instance. On getting there, they eat, drink and decides to sleep over. Maybe at the middle of the night, the guy wants to do the do, the girl refused. Arguments ensued and the guy inventually raped her.
Scenario 2: A girl was walking on the street, on her own, maybe around the hour of 8 pm. A guy waylaid her and raped her at the nearest corner.
Both of them has committed rape! But they will not likely get the same sentence if charged for rape.
Scenario 3: A guy was with his girlfriend who they normally have been having sex, but on this faithful day, she decides not to do it, maybe she is not in the mood. The guy gets furious and raped her.
They have all successfully committed the offence of rape. But they will clearly not get equal sentencing.
DO YOU STILL NEED ME TO TELL YOU WHY?
Why scenario 2 will likely get the maximum sentence, scenario 1 and 2 will get very lesser terms respectively, because of the involvement of the victim in the whole saga. If you still don't understand this, lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2020
EricSmallz:

Unless you don't read thoroughly.
Scenerio 1: If a guy invites a girl to meet him up in a hotel room for instance. On getting there, they eat, drink and decides to sleep over. Maybe at the middle of the night, the guy wants to do the do, the girl refused. Arguments ensued and the guy inventually raped her.
Scenario 2: A girl was walking on the street, on her own, maybe around the hour of 8 pm. A guy waylaid her and raped her at the nearest corner.
Both of them has committed rape! But they will not likely get the same sentence if charged for rape.
Scenario 3: A guy was with his girlfriend who they normally have been having sex, but on this faithful day, she decides not to do it, maybe she is not in the mood. The guy gets furious and raped her.
They have all successfully committed the offence of rape. But they will clearly not get equal sentencing.
DO YOU STILL NEED ME TO TELL YOU WHY?
Why scenario 2 will likely get the maximum sentence, scenario 1 and 2 will get very lesser terms respectively, because of the involvement of the victim in the whole saga. If you still don't understand this, lipsrsealed
I should edit my post and add this for everyone to see.
What are you saying? You blame a girl for walking at night, which mean you blame Uwa for going to read at night. Guy this your illustration no follow at allllll.

I'm dating a guy and he rapes me, I'm supposed to take part of the blame for that too? Are you kidding me right now.. do you have sisters?? Damn.
Jullima I'm done with these guys.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by KenBen217: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:

You are unwise.
Tell this rubbish comment of yours to a parent who had their 5 years old child raped and see if you won't go to prison.

Men also get abused.
This is not a war against the male gender.
If you feel attacked then you're a rape apologist.
oh...ahah...so ladies...una don bring another new word for people who won't kiss up to your stupid asses and say "you're right you're right all the time"?? I'll say it again for you dimwit to understand...RAPE IS BAD, but if you think once someone is accused of rape...he should be hanged on a stake ...den fucc you...some of these things didn't happen...there is no punishment for false rape accusations...I don't know of dat...so women use these things to even threaten men...if you don't understand me middle finger once again

2 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by themaestro08(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:

lol you are so angry because I called you out.
Rape apologist that's what you are.. hit your head on the wall if you're soo angry.
You can also help yourself by avoiding this thread, responding to everyone's comment and insulting me doesn't get to me in any way, I don't even know who you are.

Bring it on you dog...

Your opinion doesn't change anything;
- I know what I stand for and the people in my life cherish me for that.

So I don't care what a piece of trash like will say, you are worthless and what you say doesn't Change a thing.

You know what the women in my life will give
you a contemptible look for saying such trash.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by EricSmallz(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

Lol abeg please don’t make me laugh, this is a serious matter.

In ANY criminal trial, defence vs the state, a victim is NEVER blamed for crimes committed by the defence. It’s never done that a judge would use the victims supposed culpability for sentencing. The court does not believe a rape victim is to blame for their rape. If the rapist didn’t rape the victim, the rape wouldn’t have happened.

A judge has a sentencing guideline based on the type of charge the rapist was convicted of. The state’s burden is to prove the defendant did it, period. [/b]Sentences are different because not all rape charges carry the same weight. [b] The state will determine what class of rape charge based on the evidence they think is enough to get a conviction.

The bolded is used during tort.

What determines the weight of an offence? The circumstances that lead to everything and the chances of that such circumstances could lead to the commital of such offense. Do you know the court has to find an accused guilty first and foremost before even talking of sentence? So, why do they find somebody guilty of an offence and give the person a very light sentence?
Rape is rape right? the state must prove beyond reasonable doubt. Why then do courts sentence less in some and so high in some if they had already found both guilty? The circumstances that led to everything has a big role to play. It weakens the likelyness of the offence of rape happening.
The defendant lawyer will definitely be telling court that it was a consentual sex and not rape. Now you are telling me the circumstances have no role to play.
On contributory Negligence, it is a term in Tort, so is assault, damages etc. Everything in law relates. Nothing is exactly restricted to a particular place. Unless you don't read law reports and arguments of senior lawyers

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by themaestro08(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:

What are you saying? You blame a girl for walking at night, which mean you blame Uwa for going to read at night. Guy this your illustration no follow at allllll.

I'm dating a guy and he rapes me, I'm supposed to take part of the blame for that too? Are you kidding me right now.. do you have sisters?? Damn.

You are just a fool as swear. When the Bleep are you going to understand that none of is justifying rape?

You are a very stupid girl, a waste of time and energy engaging with you with your stinking pussyy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Jullima(f): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:

Lol I don’t blame you, I’m done too.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by themaestro08(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Xavi2019:

You are smart... Anyway leave me with that mothherfuker let me teach her a lesson.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by EricSmallz(m): 7:52am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:

I see you don't understand things easily, If I say the guy in scenario 2 ( similar to Uwa case) will get maximum sentence, does that apportion any blames to her?
It's okay I beg. You don't even seem to understand basic things. No wonder you misqouted the guy

4 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Justbehave(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2020
In conclusion.Guys please stop arguing with women. They are never logical in thinking. I Siddon here dey watch.

6 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by themaestro08(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:

All this your gra gra and foolishness prevented from realising we are all on the same page -that rape is inexcusable.

I feel like knocking your coconut head cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by harry2sexy(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
You're a man and you don't fear women, i pity u, remember Potiphar's wife?

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by callmeRichie(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=missimelda01 post=90234359]

@OP, you are one of the reasons rape cases were treated flimsily and unrootedly in this country! This isn't a fight for one gender, this is a fight for humanity!

Nobody's support of rape cases, but in this part of the world, FAIR HEARING IS IMPORTANT!!!! I hope you can read This is a country where we take chances of everything, this is a time where people can easily blackmail, coat and spoil innocent people's careers and dignity!!

So Fair Hearing is important!!!! Buh you were so emotional and self centered to even see this point people were explaining to you?

I'll still repeat it, fair hearing is most important in this country!!! We are not technologically sound, where they could put up some scans a d tests to confirm, or even CCTV clips...

OP, if you really wanna win this war, learn how to understand, view wider and be ready to learn!!!

Notwithstanding, IF YOU ARE A RAPIST AND YOU'RE HERE, Bleep YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

#ARapistIsAMurderer!
#StopRapingOurBoysAndGirls!!
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by nuelsam: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2020
ruggedtimi:
the reason u created a thread is absolutely for comments.
I didn't create this thread actually...she did and apparently she's being emotional over the rape issue instead of being logical.
I can't deal.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by falcon01: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:
First of all, I can't believe I have such an animal on my contact list. How can you hate rape and try to justify it at the same time!!!!
Because you spend change on a girl, you think she deserves to be beaten or even raped??

We need to teach our boys the right thing, we owe it to them.

Say No To RAPE.

Modified
I am not against investigating a rape accusation, I have brothers and I also know how evil some ladies can be. However, in the screenshot below he said
If the girl too was at fault and maybe she wronged the guy, the judge will be more lenient on the guy.. to the people defending him, what does this statement mean? No matter what a lady does, beating her up or raping her shouldn't be an option.

you won't understand. Rape is wrong Some aren't Rape
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by monichannel: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2020
I didn't see anywhere that guy supported rape in that chat, the example he gave it's about beating for dept. Meanwhile, the guy is calm, cool and collected trying to be constructive in the conversation, whereas you @missimelda01 are being overly emotional and upset without any constructive point.

Yes, even with video evidence both will be heard fairly in court. Have you ever wondered why a thief is referred to as a 'suspect' even when he was caught in the act?

Even though you're sure a crime is committed, the person won't be prosecuted without fair hearing. That's the point the guy was trying to prove calmly while you're there overreacting.

That being said, your last edited paragraph said "A lady doesn't deserve to be beaten or raped no matter what she does." I agree with you only on rape, but for beating....

Will you say same thing when your brother's wife beat him up with belt and weapons in your presence? No, keep the answer to yourself, that's food for thought.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by pansophist(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Ariza:
Here is the truth of this whole matter! I do not believe in placards, hashtags or online protests or threads they have done nothing and will have little or no effect. I believe in Action! In Reality! Let the ladies be on guard! Take precautions! Don't walk alone at night, have teaser and pepper spray with you, learn little combative martial arts, be fit to Run, let your No be No. Don't visit a guy at home if you aren't ready to go down. Do away with Male friends! Stop losing guards by talking and smiling at every guy that says "Hello" it's not being approachable but available! Respect yourself,have lots of Dignity and don't forget to Pray.

It's a dangerous world out there, don't think all #saynotorape rants will make any difference. Act!

Do away with male friends? Why?
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by pansophist(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2020
themaestro08:

Wait are you female? shocked so much sense in one comment unlike that motherfuuking...... I no call name oo cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Seriously you damn on point I just hope more ladies see this.

One of our major problem as humans is hypocrisy and double standards. Once again thanks for this comment bro

Ariza is one of the few women here with common sense, that doesnt think strictly from her emotion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

You absolutely make no sense.

Do you know who else is on social media and make use of hashtags? The Nigerian police, the Nigerian senate and house of rep, the president, lawyers, etc if awareness is not brought to a societal menace, long enough to remain in the consciousness of the people, how do we fight it?

Agitations starts awareness, awareness leads to conversations which then leads to learning opportunities that can change the rape culture in Nigeria.

All your supposed ‘action’ is what has been taught and drilled into the brain of women since we could walk, guess what? Rape is still rampant, a rapist only needs one moment of vulnerability. Also, most rape victims were raped by someone they knew not some stranger in a dark alley.

Very pretty cold hearted of you to shame her for being emotional that a young girl was brutally raped and murdered in cold blood.

What is wrong with you??
Another one bursting with emotions! But one question to you Madam how many rape cases hit the internet if it doesn't involve a celebrity, a gruesome murder, a church or anything people want to wail about? How many rapists have gotten true convictions through your so called Nigerian Police Force? Even Uwa's parents were told to pay 'mobility fee' before the case can be pushed. A police officer asked Uwa's father " was his child the first to be raped?" That should show you lots of things which I will point some out for you in case you aren't capable of processing it.
That statement means:

1)To most out there , Rape is just Rape until it becomes Murder, And truly many women have been raped the only reason they aren't making wave is because they weren't killed!

2) Rape cases are reported but dismissed. Even your so called Nigerian force have done a lot of sweeping under carpet and covering up.

3)Out of million of cases only one or two victims get justice, only few get to the internet. Before Ada, Jennifer and Uwa do you know how many others have been raped? How many will make wave that will prompt placards,hastags and ONLINE protests. Actions that died within a week or two. And then we go back to our normal lives until another gruesome one happens again then we come back to Rant.

The reality is, our society, government and Security has failed us, Women should stand up and fight! Protest, Guide yourselves,Speak out . Don't cover up rapists husbands, don't date rapists , stop false rape allegations then we will see way forward! And yes! Pay attention to your male child's sexuality like you do the female. Fight against Rape Across all genders, then we will have saner community.

Act and Stop Ranting! Be Realistic! It's high time Women, Nigerian Women like women of other nations arise and fight this battle and stop waiting on Men to. Move out!
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2020
pansophist:

Do away with male friends? Why?
All these bestie nonsense ni jare grin grin. Bestie, bestie before you know it he will beastie their lives. grin

Seriously ladies these days put themselves at lots of risk.

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by pansophist(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Ariza:
All these bestie nonsense ni jare grin grin. Bestie, bestie before you know it he will beastie their lives. grin

Seriously ladies these days put themselves at lots of risk.

I remember a quote from one of Chris Rock standup. He said and I quote, "men do not have female friends, men have women they haven't bleeped yet". grin

A large amount of men can not maintain a non sexual relationship with women. Also, it is quite common for men to misinterpret platonic interest to a romantic one, and think "NO" means "YES, but try harder". The social dynamic is not clear cut, and it makes all things messy.

About the topic, I am a proponent of due process, but where I got off the bus is when he was holding the lady accountable of her rape, more like holding George Floyd accountable for his murder. Makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by pansophist(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Jullima:

You absolutely make no sense.

Do you know who else is on social media and make use of hashtags? The Nigerian police, the Nigerian senate and house of rep, the president, lawyers, etc if awareness is not brought to a societal menace, long enough to remain in the consciousness of the people, how do we fight it?

Agitations starts awareness, awareness leads to conversations which then leads to learning opportunities that can change the rape culture in Nigeria.

All your supposed ‘action’ is what has been taught and drilled into the brain of women since we could walk, guess what? Rape is still rampant, a rapist only needs one moment of vulnerability. Also, most rape victims were raped by someone they knew not some stranger in a dark alley.

Very pretty cold hearted of you to shame her for being emotional that a young girl was brutally raped and murdered in cold blood.

What is wrong with you??

Rape is not a culture in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by 48noble(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:
First of all, I can't believe I have such an animal on my contact list. How can you hate rape and try to justify it at the same time!!!!
Because you spend change on a girl, you think she deserves to be beaten or even raped??

We need to teach our boys the right thing, we owe it to them.

Say No To RAPE.

Modified
I am not against investigating a rape accusation, I have brothers and I also know how evil some ladies can be. However, in the screenshot below he said
If the girl too was at fault and maybe she wronged the guy, the judge will be more lenient on the guy.. to the people defending him, what does this statement mean? No matter what a lady does, beating her up or raping her shouldn't be an option.

You are just another proud Beetch , this guy was just educating you and here u r with ur peanut brain trying to shame him.

Rapists are entitled to a Lawyer for his defense and the raped must provide evidence to prove d charge, that's d law.

1 Like

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2020
missimelda01:

lol you honestly have problem comprehending stuffs....I pity those people wasting time on u tho cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / Love Quote of the Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.