Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (61516 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by EricSmallz(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Viciheaka:

Mine was archos hmmmm if I take selfie pictures with it I appear as a red alien from Mars, the heats up like crazy
grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by sesameq: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2020
maxiphone
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nicklaus619(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2020
I bought black berry z10 refurbished that year, the phone was cool and all, after 5 days, the screen went blank, the phone will be ringing and the screen will not display, but sometimes on it's own it will display, demn that phone suffer me, took it back to where I bought it, they said it's hardware issues, they formatted it and reset it to factory setting, the phone was okay, I tactically took it to GSM village Abuja here and exchanged it to Samsung tab 3 grin
I never regretted it, Samsung tab 3 is an awesome device, used it for about 4 years and gave it out.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by NewDelhi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Homeboiy:

Lol no be lie oo

I'm a phone technician

The names of phones wey I de see de make me laugh.

The Susan de here now sef
No jokes bro if you see some kind phone names ehn u go burst laugh. Those Chinese are usually the culprit.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by dave00733(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Solo (It was a price I won though)
Right from the day I started using it, playing music hangs the phone. Calibration hangs like Nigerian government palliatives.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by LordOfTheWeed: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Flytime:
INNJOO FIRE according to their reviews they lived up to the fire in their name.
Some phones are just terrible
Cubot(all of the ones I've seen has a terrible display)
Oukitel (all the people I knew using them had screen problems months after)
Leagoo
Elephone
Doogee ( it always ended in tears for people)
They just have good specs on paper but in reality it's nothing to write home about,that's how a friend of mine was advising the other then to get cubot instead of a20 the guy ended up thanking me for discouraging him from getting cubot.
Innjoo fire was fire indeed!!! I never knew I was walking around with well cooked hands until I disposed it!!!! If not for the manifestation of God, my hands won't be functioning by now grin grin

29 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by kingPhidel(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Darthvader93:

I use Innjoo Fire and Leagoo.

Disaster in the highest grin grin grin grin grin
bro, disastrous disaster. It dealt with me eh. . I yaff forgiven dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by dmgr(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine was J-max

I wasn't the one that made use of this one....A guy made a post few weeks back complaining of how hot his phone gets doing usage as in extremely hot and he called the name of the phone to be Lava i don't know if I spelt it correctly.
But how on earth u go they use that kind phone and u expect say e no go hot

9 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by steric58(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Archos grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Zombiekiller010: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Itel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Enniez2018(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Archos and Indigi M8.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kimfly cry
That phone has two cameras and one is ordinary plastic
16 gig ROM was written on the carton while it's just 1.6 gig cry
It spoils any memory card that comes it way cry
The camera is a story for another day grin
WhatsApp dey hang like mad cry
vGerizued:
16÷10 gig ROM grin grin grin grin. Wickedness
Boss no be small matter o. Them lie reach processor. They dey use style talk say na core i5. Dem com design am like iPhone. I did not have rest of mind till I smashed it on the wall grin
mistarsam:

Oboi! Maybe na him spoil one 16gb memory card wey I buy then. Kimfly i5, fake 16gb memory
Na hin spoil am o. No doubt the matter. My own come be say na my last card I use but the 16gig(2400) and I wasn't feeling fine. Mouth dry throughout that week. And people wey suppose help my situation don talk say make I no buy memory card say make I dey use my money chop shocked
NACE13:
A friend of mine bought one called KimFly grin The specs: 4g network 2gb Ram, 16gb ROM, 13mp back camera. When my G open phone to use, all the specs fly commot, na 516mb RAM, 2gb ROM, network na upgraded 2g, camera looks like those bontel torchlight phones. Phone will just go off for no reason.
Dude wan cry but tears refused to turn up. I used to call him Kim Kardashia Superfly. grin
Na weytin do ur guy do me grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Jarus(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
If it’s not Samsung or iphone, I don’t bother looking.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
anything called itel that red colored logo.. I don't want to know the model..
itel is crap

15 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by suco01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Innjoo fire was a disaster. even their repair center at ikeja no get solution to repair am

17 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Elvis778(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mhorse.....big for nothing,
a quick glance and you would think you've seen a nice Android phone.....not knowing it's Java but touchscreen....very useless phone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Viciheaka:

Mine was archos hmmmm if I take selfie pictures with it I appear as a red alien from Mars, the heats up like crazy

Red alien from Mars, lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Collegenews: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
How could you see those horrible names and still buy the scraps?

6 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
BML Short for BE MY LOVE.

And I Think that sums everything you need to know about it. I almost cry e by like better pass my neighbour Gen, every 3 days e must get fault

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by omoadeleye(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Cubot h2, the phone was damn heavy, the side of the touchpad just developed fault like that

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by juggernaut35(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
My guy tell them, there own is just to criticize and nothing else.

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....[/quote]
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Chillext(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
FER0

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by micflo28(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
asus rog phone 2......phone is mad
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Strongbest(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine has to be the followings: NEC, Alcatel one other one like that, Volvo or something, I can't really recall. Omy!

The NEC was the worst of them all. The Volvo phone own was to always be getting hot like something placed in an oven. Lols.

I used those phones between the year 2008- 2010.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by domesifa(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
To me, any phone not featured on GSMArena is substandard. Notwitstanding I always check out the specs. I can't expect a phone of N20,000 or less to preform optimally.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Brymofundzz: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunshineV:

so because I don't produce a drink I should not complain about too much sugar in Pepsi?

criticism is welcome
abi oooo,
product that u paid for
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by AdaGod1(f): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
lol
I'm technically inclined since Adam so i never made mistakes in gadgets

I rather buy a second hand/ London used known brand than buy brand new trash.

FYI I started using android from éclair one small HTC like that to HTC desire, desire HD
that was how my android journey began

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Udstar(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Vulcanheph:
To anyone that buys "Coolpad" And thinks he has bought an android phone is Lying to himself.....mine showed me hell.

Coolpad Cool Changer C1 is a different story Sir

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by BizBayo: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy hahahaha

FOTOLA brought to you by the makers of "MOTOROLA" grin grin

I dey tell you. I no fit laugh grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Risingblue008(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine is kymco,omo d phone too strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.