Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (61457 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Mentorme: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sendo. Around 2005 after Samsung R220
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Misternas89(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
ospreywin:
Umidigi though I'm currently using it and it's better than transsion mobiles, but when people asked me the name of the phone, na problem to tell them....I'll just tell them it's A5 pro. One werey boy say na awojigini I dey use grin grin grin
This got me rolling on the floor. Awojigini indeed ���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by onyeomanono24(f): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tocco:
Mine was Samsung J5, bought the useless phone for 75k.. Started having issues with the memory space.. And then the screen broke.. Fixed the screen twice and got tired, because it started malfunctioning because of the fake screen. Shitty phone with 16gb space. Phone itself has used over 8gb..
Its luck, still using this phone and have been changing the screen guard only as a result of constant fall & crack.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ominirajj: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Itel A32F
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Lastdon02(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Umidigi
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by onyeomanono24(f): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
greatbuc:
Ampe.. The phone taught me patience... Now I can stand and watch my beans go soft on fire. I'm now so patient, I can order goods from Lagos and wait by the roadside to get it in kano.
grin cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Kenny9857(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Marlondon:
I need a job please someone should come to my aid... Anything or any legit job I can do ..am already depressed and having Suicidal Thoughts.. 07088528191,08116619365
Where do you stay ?
Can you work as a casual worker I a snacks and beverages company ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Olabode971(f): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Hmn mine is BONTEL cool

the phone mata big pass zuma rock
You made me remember my Aunt's phone whenever she off the phone... BONTEL

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Bloomingbud(f): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine is Solo phone, very heavy and strange something but its quiet strong.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by gkolakpo: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Infinix zero that phone should have been call infinix boil.
Coolpad ABI fakepad nii infact the phone is now a drop pad because I can continue with such android clone.
Anyways if you are interested it's up for sale thanks to Xiaomi that rescue me

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by GeneralPula: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
And nah this life I dey wey I no sabi all these phones..

Imagine.. Injoo Fire. What a weird name. grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by franzis(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
NOKLA... thinking it was Nokia

6 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Palmerbarry: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Infinix buzz... The battery frustrated me I almost smashed the phone...
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by mhizv(f): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Saw someone using KIMFLY

Yeah I have no idea wtf she bought it in the first place!
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Randerl:
For me.First it was Tecno. I SAW HELL Using the Tecno L8. Hanging, kagging, long hours pf charge not not to talk of no software updates.

Last, l had to dump it.

I crossed over to the !Infinix Hot S2 That was the game changer that let me off these chinko offerings.
I sold off the infinix fraud S2 later just to get a used samsung.
Lool I am not surprised. I actually concur with what you're saying. No matter how broke you are, it's best you save up for a good Samsung or Apple phone. Those Tecno and Infinix will frustrate you. People don't just buy those high end phones for posing and paparazzi alone. They bu6 it because they do not want to run to an Engr at computer village every day. When you buy those Tecno and Infinix smart phones, you end up spending more than the cost at which you bought the phone. So it's best to tie your tummy and get a very good phone that will serve you. Any good phone starts from 55k to 100k.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by oribi(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
jiayu Amoi Xiaomi (before it had a name now) some of my friends simply called it shawarma ETC
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by whitemand4(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Satan66:
Itel p15
That phone frustrated me, I can't count how many times I had to hold myself from breaking it into pieces.
Lags
App crashing
Takes long to charge
Very slow browsing.
Only good thing was the long lasting battery, nothing else.
Glad I now got my samsung s10 cool

But I am experiencing the opposite of all what you listed above. Fast charging, superb cameras, fast browsing, no crashing of apps, monster battery, phone too good! In fact, I am currently replying you with d phone maybe you bought the fake version of the phone. I bought it new from SLOT some months ago.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol....this phone can hang grin
that phone show me pepper I Wan cry
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....

What is this one saying?
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2020
Coolpad.Very useless.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by fortran12: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....

Nigeria yet to produce a pin? You must be living in the 60s
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by parkparky(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2020
Randerl:
For me.First it was Tecno. I SAW HELL Using the Tecno L8. Hanging, kagging, long hours pf charge not not to talk of no software updates.

Last, l had to dump it.

I crossed over to the !Infinix Hot S2 That was the game changer that let me off these chinko offerings.
I sold off the infinix fraud S2 later just to get a used samsung.

that stupid tecno l8 cost me ptdf scholarship

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by wilsonchekwas: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Leagoo M9. Phone gave me a headache when the screen got damaged. Took the phone to computer village and no one seemed to have the spare parts. Had to import it myself, and when I took it to the phone repairers, they were scared to touch the phone. The only person that agreed billed me, said there was a 50/50 chance the screen would not work. To cut the story short, the phone was stolen at Oshodi under bridge 1 week later.... After I had spent half the money I used to buy the phone on the screen only.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by smeag0l(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2020
I had a good laugh tonight reading through the comments on this thread. Now I know why the asians still push a lot of their substandard brands down here- the patronage is high. Whenever I go to a phone shop , I never take a second glance at any brand that is not Samsung or iPhone. I never knew these other phone brands have this much patronage in Nigeria until I saw this thread.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Wiko Lenny. The phone wasn't too bad sha.. Na screen problem end am
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Calismart(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Mine was MALATA.
My friend always called it MALATA and laughs to make me angry.
If he wants to ask for my phone,he would say" Guy wey your Malata"

This phone hotness will think make you think u hav badluck for ever chosing to buy the phone.

You will hold phone in ur hand,the battery percentage wil be reducing.Going down like Timer for ur very eyes.
The phone almost gave me High BP

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ShawtCake(f): 12:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Solo phone! 2014 it ended in tears cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The 10 Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria Lowest Below ₦15,000 / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.