Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (61495 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by NNAMDIII(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Viciheaka:

Mine was archos hmmmm if I take selfie pictures with it I appear as a red alien from Mars, the heats up like crazy
this phoned showed me hell 4 years ago

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by April4th(m): 12:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Atouch A7 touchpad. The phone with the worst camera. Images from camera are always blurred.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Marlondon: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Kenny9857:

Where do you stay ?
Can you work as a casual worker I a snacks and beverages company ?
I stay around Ijegun In Lagos
I can do any Legit work
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Frankicent(m): 1:02am On Jun 08, 2020
eteebanky:
mine was TOCARO N3, a replica to TECNO N3 back in 2013

same body with the real Tecno N3, that phone showed me hell....... to cut the story short, I bought the phone 9k and sold it for 10k after using it for 3 weeks........ the guy that bought it must have regretted ever buying that phone from me grin

Wicker guy
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Frankicent(m): 1:03am On Jun 08, 2020
eteebanky:
mine was TOCARO N3, a replica to TECNO N3 back in 2013

same body with the real Tecno N3, that phone showed me hell....... to cut the story short, I bought the phone 9k and sold it for 10k after using it for 3 weeks........ the guy that bought it must have regretted ever buying that phone from me grin

Wicked guy
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by explosiveskull(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2020
AdaGod1:
lol
I'm technically inclined since Adam so i never made mistakes in gadgets

I rather buy a second hand/ London used known brand than buy brand new trash.

FYI I started using android from éclair one small HTC like that to HTC desire, desire HD
that was how my android journey began
Ada Chineke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by rossychik(f): 1:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Mine was solo. The phone all shade of wrong. Last last one of my students come thief am.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by explosiveskull(m): 1:21am On Jun 08, 2020
okay my cousin go buy brand new android phone for 7k, the phone no dey sabi the name of the network of the sim dem put inside am.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by HonAdeli(m): 1:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Nexusvibes:
Pls so no one remembered OPPSON
Fine rubbish

Was still looking for someone that has used the phone.. My brother the phone is a complete thrash, i just wasted money though i bought it second hand, So i didn't loose much.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Buffalo2(m): 1:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Mine was Bird V-10, the phone never charged fully. If you like connect to kainji dam, it won't charge. I eventually dashed it out after just 2 weeks. The phone that I did contribution to buy.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Akaegwu(m): 2:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Obi.
The Phone was OK except poor battery life.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Akaegwu(m): 2:26am On Jun 08, 2020
HonAdeli:

Was still looking for someone that has used the phone.. My brother the phone is a complete thrash, i just wasted money though i bought it second hand, So i didn't loose much.
That phone nearly killed me. I thank God I survived.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Kingbuhari(m): 3:36am On Jun 08, 2020
iPhone 11 pro... I just waste my money on that rubbish
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by DrewMX(m): 3:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Mine was ORRO. Sent to me by a relative from abroad in 2017 during my final year. Poor battery life, Bad Camera and low RAM. Funny enough I took it to NYSC camp. Couldn't snap good pics with it cos of low quality. Had to use my platoon mates phone to take pics and then transfer it with Xender to my phone. Charging port got spoilt twice which I fixed, screen issues arose and the phone became unbearably hot during charging. Later dumped it to get a Samsung Galaxy note 8 before POP.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by hizikin(f): 3:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Kessnorman:
I started with itel 1406 the only problem is lagging in the phone but it's pretty cool Sha

How can you list lagging and end up with "pretty cool?"

Like seriously? I think we should consider Ram size before making choice of phones because low Ram causes lagging of phones.

Lagging of phones is also called hanging as you need to keep rebooting. Itel is bad news. How many games or apps will you download?

Not even up to 1 gig before the phone start hanging and worse is the phone can heat up for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by femmy2010(m): 3:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Trium Mars
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Apprentice360: 3:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Mine was Itel 1506..... mehn! to see your contact details sometimes may take you up to 2hours through hanging.... then tecno k8..... that phone can drain blood with battery.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by hizikin(f): 3:56am On Jun 08, 2020
alramon:
anything called itel that red colored logo..
I don't want to know the model..

itel is crap

True talk. Lower price and long lasting battery made me look their side.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Samirana360(m): 4:27am On Jun 08, 2020
25tolife:
coolpad
na hotpad be that...... that phone can cook beans when u r browsing
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by clitah: 4:35am On Jun 08, 2020
ElPhoche:

You can order it on Aliexpress and it would be delivered to you. Hope you know that?

Thanks dear.
Appreciations.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by clitah: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2020
chibike69:

Aliexpress

Thanks my person
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Yingyang p10, when plane pass it will show missed call.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by adextun2177(m): 5:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Pls help ooooooo
My Nokia 6.3 fingerprint iz malfunctioning nd the charging iz very slow since d last tym i did update

Wat do U guys think i can do?
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Mayflowa(m): 5:12am On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....

Imose phone is produced in Nigeria. The owner is Osayi from Benin. Google it. There are lots of things that are done in Nigeria that you don’t know
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Akaegwu:
Obi.
@ Homeboiy we don hear of phone name wey be Susan .. this one own na Obi o shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:18am On Jun 08, 2020
illitrate:
It was probably tapping signals grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Akaegwu(m): 6:01am On Jun 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

@ Homeboiy we don hear of phone name wey be Susan .. this one own na Obi o shocked
The Obi phone was popular few years back.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Akaegwu(m): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Obi Worldphone SF1 was the one I used

Obi logo
Obi Worldphone is a company founded by former Apple CEO John Sculley. The company was originally named Obi Mobiles when it was founded in 2014. In 2015 the firm changed its name to Obi Worldphone. The company is targeting emerging markets through its low-cost smartphones running Google's Android operating system.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by freeAgent99(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2020
illitrate:

grin
Dat one Baaadt!
cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by freemandela4(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Akaegwu:
Obi.
bought Obi too but mine was mouthpiece problem. But the phone design is OK.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Rolexjerry(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....
U sound so pained. Are u a transion phone user?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500 / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.