Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (61485 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by OlujobaSamuel: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Make I just dey read, I'm a novice here.
Team Nokia/Samsung

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by chibike69: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
clitah:
Mine is Oukitel.
I have looked for the screen the whole of Owerri.

Please anyone with info or assistance on how I can sort out a new screen can assist direct me.

My contacts are stuck.

Aliexpress
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by JBoss25(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Darthvader93:

I use Innjoo Fire and Leagoo.

Disaster in the highest grin grin grin grin grin
that innjoo phone na one useless phone
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Homeboiy: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
StrikeBack:
abeg show us

Mine was K-mous
Phone was a definition of the problems facing nigeria

I will snap it tomorrow
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Angy55(f): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ferovibe

The phone frustrated me.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by paulonious(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine was Tocaro...
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ospreywin(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Umidigi though I'm currently using it and it's better than transsion mobiles, but when people asked me the name of the phone, na problem to tell them....I'll just tell them it's A5 pro. One werey boy say na awojigini I dey use grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by bereto(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine was MBO that didn't even have 3g, I was stuck with 2g for a month

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by vanvicker(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Snokor Z5000. I never for once regretted buying the phone, the specs was okay, battery was superb, the only issue was the ram, but the phone was top notch and cost effective. I used and passed it on. Though it's not in the market again, I won't mind having it as a second phone.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by chinoonew09: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine is htc velocity 4g x10
the phone was little cool..
got hot like when they bring bread out from manual oven,esp when u tap data on.Mine is htc velocity 4g x10
got hot like when they bring bread out from manual oven,esp when u tap data on.
Mine is htc velocity 4g x10
got hot like when they bring bread out from manual oven,esp when u tap data on.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by WisdomHunter(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
HTC M1 that phone showed me hell, although someone gifted me the phone but up till now i still see that person as my worst enemy for giving me that phone, I saw hell using that HTC' that phone can hot for Dubai and after pressing the phone like 20 minutes you can use it to boil tea water and what break my heart up till today is that i spend lots of money that I could have used to got a good phone trying to fix it because the battery can drain in 30mins after charged fully.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by TomJosh: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....

Say baba people sighted..
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Moneyboyz: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Mine is a Xiaomi Redmi 2 prime.

Very terrible phone with low storage and heating issues. I had to sell it and buy a Vivo back then. This was 2015.

Since the vivo, all phones from China are thrash to me.
please try Xiaomi again, my redmi note 7 pro is almost a year old now without issues. Meanwhile I still have my first redmi 5 plus of 3 years ago working perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by deavicky(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Spice csl. 6 days later the screen broke and that was the end of the phone.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Segrouz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine is Gowin....
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by apexx9108: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 3117175[/color]
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Eazie351(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
blue berry.
they said it was the twin of blackberry back then in 2011.
stupid phone even has a trackpad and oh, it came with an extra phone case(blue)
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Itel
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by obonujoker(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Touching t8

Lol....this phone can hang grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Busch: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....

Lol... what’re you saying, they’re talking about the worst phone they used you’re criticizing them for sharing. Maybe you should create a plan on assembling phones first before you talk.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by mofedamijo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
The best thing is to buy known and well-branded phones. They have a reputation to keep. If you cant afford their flagship model, just go for their lite versions.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ElPhoche(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
myenvironalert:
LeTv
My friends then called me Latif grin
I used a Letv X500. Gave it to my brother because the phone fell a couple of time, later broke and fixed the screen but did no like it. I bought the LeMax2 which I loved very well, snapdragon. The phone was very selective of chargers, sometimes even it's own. You dare not allow it to run down to 0%. One day, I forgot the charger in a friend's place and the phone went to zero. I tried to charge it afterwards, but it did not respond. Mistakenly took it to a tech to check what could be done and he spoiled my screen, when I should have simply asked my brother to waybill me the original charger that came with it. Lord, I was pissed shaa. This all happened before I traveled in 2017. Now I am rocking my Note 10+

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Brownpiro: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Innjo max 3 I saw hell.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Sanjemiga: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Malata. My elder brother so made jest of me.said why would I buy a phone called malata. He started calling me alata!!!!!! It was a good phone. The screen broke and they could not get the body part.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by josh005(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Mine is Gowin (even the name sounds like Godwin) .

First time I heard the name but still went ahead to buy it because it was cheap and the specs looked enticing. That was around 2013.

Well to cut the story short, the phone gave me a whole lot of problem within 24hrs. They even write 3G for the manual but e no get 3g o.

I bought it for 30k, 2 days later I had to sell it to computer village boys for 12k. The ones that even bought it 12k tried. Some wicked souls were pricing it 5k lol. I just accepted my loss and moved on. I no fit dey use something wey go dey give me frustration coz it wouldn't be long before I smash it on the floor out of anger so it was better I quickly sold it for whatever price.

As u talk this thing now, my palm just start to pain me. I used one coolpad that year, if i wan prepare eba that time i go just on the phone data, put one pure water on top of the phone then enter kichen begin the warm soup. As i dey come out from kitchen, pure water don dey boil.. Thank God i don upgrade

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by simiife: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nexusvibes:
Pls so no one remembered OPPSON
Fine rubbish

Ahh oppson,this phone maltreated my cousin mhen,azzin the phone tormented his soul,I juz use yo feel for him

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Proflere: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
No one is talking about Nokia 3310, that stuff broke my toes grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by masqot(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
TIMMY! The phone is cool to operate but no update whatsoever and lest I forget I dey always marry my charger
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ElPhoche(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
clitah:
Mine is Oukitel.
I have looked for the screen the whole of Owerri.

Please anyone with info or assistance on how I can sort out a new screen can assist direct me.

My contacts are stuck.
You can order it on Aliexpress and it would be delivered to you. Hope you know that?
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by vivypretty(f): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ulunne777:
Fotola grin cheesy
It will never be well with that boy that sold me Fotola in place of LG at Nokia house St Michael's Aba. Shows LG when you put it on 2 days later it changed to FOTOLA.
In 2 weeks, I changed battery, SD card, charger etc. Even one movie will shut the phone down if you Re sending a file to it.

We went for a fight and just when I threatened to report to CPC they stole my rrceipt grin
I think it was because I promised to give my first salary to my mum but because I was phoneless I had to make a detour.

I can't forget it at all. Now I'm using Huawei's Honor and I'm at peace. 1 yr plus no single issue
the same St Michael people that convinced my sister to buy a phone named 'Touch '
It was dead on arrival, from the battery that doesn't last for 3hours after fully charged to screen that broke within a week .Oh I forgot the charging port that spoilt the same week it was bought and all this was after it was changed the next day it was bought because it had sound issue.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by greatbuc(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ampe.. The phone taught me patience... Now I can stand and watch my beans go soft on fire. I'm now so patient, I can order goods from Lagos and wait by the roadside to get it in kano.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.