Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (61462 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by onoms4luv(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
So many of you are forgetting almighty gionee.
men that show .me pepper. battery life was always 0% no matter how long you charged it. na still 0% you go get.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by vidadida: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
HOMTOM HT50 Very functional/rugged phone with a bad camera but it served.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by keentola(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....
actually, Nigeria is producing smartphones band laptops. It is just lcking in advertisement

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by manlawal(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Darthvader93:

I use Innjoo Fire and Leagoo.

Disaster in the highest grin grin grin grin grin
i use leagoo m8 pro and am still using it wondering the model you bought and the problem you are having.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by apexx5309: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 4868564[/color]
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Karlifate:
Some of their phones dey be lyk walkie-talkie.
i swear.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by micflo28(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
worst phone was kyocera.... that phone emit radiation enough to kill Buhari grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Liposure: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kessnorman:
itel 1406 the only problem is lagging in the phone but it's pretty cool Sha
i once bought an itel phone n it took 2wks b4 di battery started misbehaving
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Ruby65(f): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
PANO.
very useless phone

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ikemesit4477: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine was itel 1556! That phone frustrated my life! From hanging, to contact not displaying, the list is endless! I have to sell it for 10k, something I bought 30k not quite long!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by samsam2019: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tecno n7. Till date I still hold grudge against the guy who introduced it to me

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Liposure: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
onoms4luv:
So many of you are forgetting almighty gionee.
men that show .me pepper. battery life was always 0% no matter how long you charged it. na still 0% you go get.
my own beta. My itel battery U charge am now, in di nxt 30 to 1hr e don die
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by apexx6174: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 3341831[/color]
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Flytime: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
bravesoul247:
There should be a thread for best phone ever used.
why don't you create one?, it'll actually be nice.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Liposure: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
ikemesit4477:
Mine was itel 1556! That phone frustrated my life! From hanging, to contact not displaying, the list is endless! I have to sell it for 10k, something I bought 30k not quite long!
how was di battery
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by myenvironalert(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
LeTv My friends then called me Latif grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by olax02(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sam2310:
Buhari.
Till date is showing me hell. grin
My go ON it again to see if the promise can still be possible. shocked
Mine is lie Muh'd Version-apc. Anytime i ON The phone it always display lies lies lies...even lie against himself.. shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Fash20: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
BLECKBARRY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Kemimarch16(f): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tecno spark 3

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Kay25(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
fero..I thought as a new product ooo it will be better of but none to no avail I swear it was like a pharaoh to me from booting forever to hanging the boot,to contact not displaying infact it got to a point I will have to smack the head before it will work.it made me a thing of mockery I won't lie

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by NaijadrivaCars: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
alramon:
anything called itel that red colored logo..
I don't want to know the model..

itel is crap

Very correct! I have used Sendo, Blackberry Bold, (first android phone) Infinix, and Itel are all thrash.

I cannot remember how many times my neighbor (elderly person) throw his Itel to the ground out of anger (it hangs like kilode).

All Chinese branded phones are below expectation abeg. Only Huawei de try.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Mypeople2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Mine is Gowin (even the name sounds like Godwin) .

First time I heard the name but still went ahead to buy it because it was cheap and the specs looked enticing. That was around 2013.

Well to cut the story short, the phone gave me a whole lot of problem within 24hrs. They even write 3G for the manual but e no get 3g o.

I bought it for 30k, 2 days later I had to sell it to computer village boys for 12k. The ones that even bought it 12k tried. Some wicked souls were pricing it 5k lol. I just accepted my loss and moved on. I no fit dey use something wey go dey give me frustration coz it wouldn't be long before I smash it on the floor out of anger so it was better I quickly sold it for whatever price.

I bought one Nokia phone like that around 2009 or 2010 for about 3k.I didn't know it was a fake one .The battery will be filled in 10mins but it will show low battery when you unblock it .I had to exchange it with another thrash and N500 as bonus .

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by greggng: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Mine is Gowin (even the name sounds like Godwin) .

First time I heard the name but still went ahead to buy it because it was cheap and the specs looked enticing. That was around 2013.

Well to cut the story short, the phone gave me a whole lot of problem within 24hrs. They even write 3G for the manual but e no get 3g o.

I bought it for 30k, 2 days later I had to sell it to computer village boys for 12k. The ones that even bought it 12k tried. Some wicked souls were pricing it 5k lol. I just accepted my loss and moved on. I no fit dey use something wey go dey give me frustration coz it wouldn't be long before I smash it on the floor out of anger so it was better I quickly sold it for whatever price.

I once used a phone ..is customised Levi phone...I have not seen it in nigeria before. I was the only one that has it in nigeria ....unfortunately it was stolen ...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by samsam2019: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....
so because Britain don't produce oil they should just buy any liquid sold to them as fuel and put inside car ABI? The way some of you reason is just disturbing and this is why you keep voting useless politicians.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by PattyMike(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tecno k7, the worst phone I have ever used in my life. How can a phone touch screen stop working without a single scratch talkless of crack. I change touch (2,500) a week later charging port(2k), barely two weeks the battery would discharge while it's plugged in and would not on when drained unless I used original N2,500 charger head. The funny this is when next it drains, the same head that charged it yesterday will not charge. I changed the battery (3k) thinking it was battery problem, it still did not charge. Now I gave it to engineer he said it's charging point, last week he called and said it's battery that the flex has cut. He bought another battery, another battery o (3k), yesterday I went to pick the phone, the new charging port didn't work, now he said he has the change the charging port from his supplier. Phone wey I buy 14k I don spend almost pass the amount I take buy. Now the problem is I wan dash my mama the phone, will she not swear for me every morning when she starts using it.

My experience with Tecno is so horrible that when I went to pick up a new phone 2 weeks ago, I walked to a stand and looked at the pretty samples. I asked the sales rep, "which brands are these?". She said Tecno, immediately I tear race commot for their yeye stand, I still don't know what made me run like that. Godforbid even if the tecno is 500k with the best specs I will not near it again. Never again!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by NaijadrivaCars: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
NACE13:
A friend of mine bought one called KimFly grin The specs: 4g network 2gb Ram, 16gb ROM, 13mp back camera. When my G open phone to use, all the specs fly commot, na 516mb RAM, 2gb ROM, network na upgraded 2g, camera looks like those bontel torchlight phones. Phone will just go off for no reason.
Dude wan cry but tears refused to turn up. I used to call him Kim Kardashia Superfly. grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Kraytur: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirBen90:
FERO?
Let my people go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by samsam2019: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Viciheaka:

Mine was archos hmmmm if I take selfie pictures with it I appear as a red alien from Mars, the heats up like crazy
hahhaahahahaha Bros no kill me na grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Davicl: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmm.... I'll not forget injoor fire in a hurry, that phone nearly injure me and fire me at the same time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by clitah: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine is Oukitel.
I have looked for the screen the whole of Owerri.

Please anyone with info or assistance on how I can sort out a new screen can assist direct me.

My contacts are stuck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The 10 Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria Lowest Below ₦15,000 / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.