Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (61490 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by omofranyoung(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmmm, mine is onda v10 Tablet...
Guy I find cry I no see..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Blurr(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kimfly omg I went thru hell with that phone..takes a week for whatsapp msgs to get delivered...
Hmm I remember using coolpad also the phone is completely useless. Dies exactly 30mins afta full charge when it dies dont bother to charge or switch it on immediately cuz it takes upto 45mins-1hr for it to on or start charging

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by naijaman2225(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
juggernaut35:
My guy tell them, there own is just to criticize and nothing else.

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....

UNLIKE
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by roqrules04(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Viciheaka:

Mine was archos hmmmm if I take selfie pictures with it I appear as a red alien from Mars, the heats up like crazy

Lmao.. I also have my experience with that mumu phone back in 2013. Arcos is really horrible, to take night pictures na war
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by badonkadonk: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
BML Short for BE MY LOVE.

And I Think that sums everything you need to know about it. I almost cry e by like better pass my neighbour Gen, every 3 days e must get fault

Lmao
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by badonkadonk: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
ospreywin:
Umidigi though I'm currently using it and it's better than transsion mobiles, but when people asked me the name of the phone, na problem to tell them....I'll just tell them it's A5 pro. One werey boy say na awojigini I dey use grin grin grin

Lolz
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by vGerizued(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
All my guys are ballers ���
Atiku:

iBall, uBall, weallBall grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ecclize: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Randerl:
For me.First it was Tecno. I SAW HELL Using the Tecno L8. Hanging, kagging, long hours pf charge not not to talk of no software updates.

Last, l had to dump it.

I crossed over to the !Infinix Hot S2 That was the game changer that let me off these chinko offerings.
I sold off the infinix fraud S2 later just to get a used samsung.
i just hate this Nokia 4.2 am using...
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by badonkadonk: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
greatbuc:
Ampe.. The phone taught me patience... Now I can stand and watch my beans go soft on fire. I'm now so patient, I can order goods from Lagos and wait by the roadside to get it in kano.

Lolz
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by kikelomojessy(f): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
I'm just here to read funny names of fones.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by vGerizued(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
16÷10 gig ROM grin grin grin grin. Wickedness
Shanklee:
Kimfly cry
That phone has two cameras and one is ordinary plastic
16 gig ROM was written on the carton while it's just 1.6 gig cry
It spoils any memory card that comes it way cry
The camera is a story for another day grin
WhatsApp dey hang like mad cry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Youngzubi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmm

itel

my brothers and sisters, I bought this phone. right from the day I charged it and power it on, the phone dey hang pass ladies handbag, if u type a it will wait till 15 mins b4 it shows, you dare not play game except u wan die. if call wan enter Ya phone go dey vibrate but it won't display anything

blackberry

this one na heater, e dey hot pass newly made eba. the battery runs down whether you used it or not, the phone trips off whenever it felt like

Samsung

if the phone spoil, the money wey u go take repair am can pay ur house rent

infinix

just forget it, forever is too far to be unhappy, that phone just carry name
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by baysan(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Funny comments
Mine was Solo, i cant remember the version, that phone is so useless. The battery life span was horrible, battery gets drained so fast,even without used. its also malfunction, it would display different view simultaneously.u would be thinking u are sharing the phone with spiritual forces. . it also lag a lot, i don't dare try to install new apps or play games. It would take almost an hour to recover. i had to resort in using to just make phone conversation
Second was ITEL P51, make i no talk. Dat one.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ikemesit4477: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liposure:
how was di battery
the battery was perfectly ok
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by berbs: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Unserious:
Zzapo... It never came
Hope your money has been refunded
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by naijaman2225(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=PattyMike post=90421793]Tecno k7, the worst phone I have ever used in my life. How can a phone touch screen stop working without a single scratch talkless of crack. I change touch (2,500) a week later charging port(2k), barely two weeks the battery would discharge while it's plugged in and would not on when drained unless I used original N2,500 charger head. The funny this is when next it drains, the same head that charged it yesterday will not charge. I changed the battery (3k) thinking it was battery problem, it still did not
charge. Now I gave it to engineer he said it's charging point, last week he called and said it's battery that the flex has cut. He bought another battery, another battery o (3k), yesterday I went to pick the phone, the new charging port didn't work, now he said he has the change the charging port from his supplier. Phone wey I buy 14k I don spend almost pass the amount I take buy. Now the problem is I wan dash my mama the phone, will she not swear for me every morning when she starts using it.

My experience with Tecno is so horrible that when I went to pick up a new phone 2 weeks ago, I walked to a stand and looked at the pretty samples. I asked the sales rep, "which brands are these?". She said Tecno, immediately I tear race commot for their yeye stand, I still don't know what made me run like that. Godforbid even if the tecno is 500k with the best specs I will not near it again. Never again![/quote

FUNNY GUY
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Craigbrown4076: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ever heard of Kimfly? Jesus!
That phone crashed on me exactly after 7days of usage.

It all goes to show that the Standards Organization of Nigeria doesn't live up to it's name, the amount of fake and substandard products that are imported each day ehhh.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Marv650(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
Mine were
1. Kilishi
2. Funtum
3.pritin
3. Coppa

Whatever is wrong with you abs using useless brands.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Emarvel(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine was FLY
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Viciheaka:

Mine was archos hmmmm if I take selfie pictures with it I appear as a red alien from Mars, the heats up like crazy

Mine was THL T9 PRO. Very slick, smooth swipe but always hot when browsing with very poor and weak battery. I paid 35k for that crap in 2016! I got to find out on YouTube that it was reviewed as the worst android phone of the year 2016. I even ordered for two replacement batteries from aliexpress at the cost of 10k but phone technician already destroyed the phone before the batteries arrived from China

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by davidque: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
I once bought a Mitsubishi Mi350
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Marv650(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
I'm currently using one small Infenex that does not have phone memory. Flashlight stopped working 2 weeks after buying. And Sim 2 switches off at any time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by folake4u(f): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Vulcanheph:
To anyone that buys "Coolpad" And thinks he has bought an android phone is Lying to himself.....mine showed me hell.

Lmaoooooooo this reminds me of my friend's Dad in 2017/8 who bought her Coolpad phone, phone that spoke in Chinese and had no Google playstore App in it. That phone was terrible, it didn't even last long in her hands.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
MBO grin grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by henrixx(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
oukitel k6000 and injoo grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Babawon1: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Satan66:
Itel p15
That phone frustrated me, I can't count how many times I had to hold myself from breaking it into pieces.
Lags
App crashing
Takes long to charge
Very slow browsing.
Only good thing was the long lasting battery, nothing else.
Glad I now got my samsung s10 cool
Chai. and I just buy this phone with 25,500# at 3chub.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by dumininu01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
The phone I regretted using na still tecno... If it's not iPhone Samsung or huawei ah no do cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by maasoap(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
yanabasee1:

Dude, phone's phone.... Whether transsion or Hi-Tech....

Nigeria is yet to produce a pin....Until you can even assemble and couple finished products... you don't even have rights to criticize.... All you have to do is buy what you can afford....

You are yabbing trash and you know it. Only if you know the scale of economic loss that all these substand phones constitute to our economy, you wouldn't be saying this. That's billions of Naira going into disturbing with serious health hazard

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Flytime: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
ecclize:

i just hate this Nokia 4.2 am using...
why?
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by cletz991(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mine was innjoo very stupid phone
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by PersonPikin2020: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sicco
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Beesluv: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kejian- small but heavy, black, orange face. I didn't use it for long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.