Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism (41443 Views)

‘you Can’t Question A Player Like Griezmann’ – Lloris Hits Back At Criticism / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by ForeThinker: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
It's well
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Woleett: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Did you even read the comments or watch the video?
TissuePaper:
I don't expect anything less from him...he is already a slave to be the white man
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Madeu(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
iWasNotHere:
Anthony Joshua is talking too much these days. Focus on you training
He forgot the awhites has more purchasing power than the Blacks in The UK.
I expected him not to make comment of such.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by SachaBastien(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
When you say "don't patronize their shops and don't invest in their businesses or economies", it shows you're equally racist and stupid at the same time. Blacks and whites and even "yellow" and "red" work in those economies. You are being racist against even the white people who truly do not support racism against black people. Counter-racism is not a solution.

14 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by bigjoe1000(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
I luv u AJ,so confident,not like Nigerian celebrities
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
All man dey vex. Baba don yarn make dem go hug transformer
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Woleett: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tell them, akata people are very good at playing victim just like our igbo people here yet they are the most racist and condescending towards Africans
nijabazaar:
I am really not caring about black lives matter thing.

African Americans are the worst racist

You're better with a whitemam in America than an African American. Trust me

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Celenwa1: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
racism is bad
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by ChristoBam: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
nijabazaar:

Lol no lies. The thing is when racists wants to attack you, they don't care if you're African or American. A Negro is a Negro.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by realstars: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hitt Up Bro! Dont Give A 4uk On Anybody Man,,.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
This man get fight for end of this month. Continue to play around till you get another round of beating.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by mordred44: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Oga no just rant online, go out and punch somebody.
still boil down to d mata wey we wan settle.....u dey add suga
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oga don fuckup but he no wan accept he mistake. The pride of the black man is usually their downfall.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by nijabazaar: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Woleett:
Tell them, akata people are very good at playing victim just like our igbo people here yet they are the most racist and condescending towards Africans

Hey I am Igbo. Dont try to belittle me

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by TissuePaper: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Woleett:
Did you even read the comments or watch the video?
I'm tripping balls right now man don't take me too seriously..ok
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Woleett: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Una like to play victim too much like you're the only tribe suffering in Nigeria
nijabazaar:

Hey I am Igbo. Dont try to belittle me
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
nijabazaar:

U don't have to say so.
We know.

They hate themselves to the core. They kill themselves like chicken.

Peaceful protest is now avenue for them to loot and destroy things.

The politicians keep on using and dumping them.

Obama used and dumped them. Came and destroyed Africa. We are still suffering from his onslaught. At least he was man enough to admit he made a fatal mistake the way he handled Libya.

8 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by freshkpomo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Oga no just rant online, go out and punch somebody.
I tell you.. I trust Mike Tyson.

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by hizikin(f): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
smiley
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by usagee36: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
You are very correct and not far from the truth.The blacks are the most evil in America and feel so special to every other race. School dem no go ooo. Killing each other daily in Chicago.
nijabazaar:

8 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Neddstark: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Balaxx:
So if Tyson fury come out tommorow con say "whites buy only from whites shop" e go like am

We dont want to hear that. So far, we are the only race crying about racism.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by nijabazaar: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Woleett:
Una like to play victim too much like you're the only tribe suffering in Nigeria
PLZ STAY OFF MY MENTION

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by XXLMANDIGO: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Joshua messed up big time. You are such a huge brand and star yet you have to read someone's else Press Release. You just ruined yourself . The so called white racists gave you the biggest honour ,title and recognition. Officer of the British Empire( O.B.E) and Member of the British Empire(M.B.E.).He messed up big time. Internet never forget. Tyson Fury who is white has never been regarded like Anthony Joshua. Prepare for your fall boy coz they will do all they can to fucckk you up big time.

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Jakemedg(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Balaxx:
So if Tyson fury come out tommorow con say "whites buy only from whites shop" e go like am
No mind some yeye blacks wey dey talk nonsense without reasoning 。Some blacks are indirectly inciting racism and promoting it without knowing

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Fheelzz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
well said AJ
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Jakemedg(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
garetz:
AJ fumbled
Yeah big time
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blacks are currently more likely to make decisions based on skin color than whites. We hear all the time how a Nigerian win election in the UK and other White countries. It's 100% impossible right now for black people to elect a white man in a black dominated society even if the white man was born in Nigeria and has lived his entire life here his opposition will say he is here to enslave us that we shouldn't turn our backs on a fellow black. If whites truly decide to start making choices based on skin color no single black American will smell city mayor or governor not to mention Congress or presidency.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Jakemedg(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Devops:
African Americans are more rasict towards their African counterparts than whites. Stupid people
True

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Jakemedg(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm. Okay man. It wasn't his speech.

But, doesn't reading a racist speech also make you morally culpable and an accomplice of racism even though you aren't racist ideologically.

Okay, I'm not a killer and I don't support killing but I help my friend commit murder because he's indisposed. It's not my fault eh? I'm innocent. Right?
AJ fumbled big time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guardiola Was Too Smart For His Own Good As Man City Lost To Chelsea / John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Top Privately Owned Football Clubs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.