Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism (41442 Views)

‘you Can’t Question A Player Like Griezmann’ – Lloris Hits Back At Criticism / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Abasman007: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Balaxx:
So if Tyson fury come out tommorow con say "whites buy only from whites shop" e go like am
ABCDEFGBIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ...
If you learn this it will help your reading skills...
Idiot
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Jaysolu(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fairbanks:

since I started reading ur comment av known the type u are. hungry lion will end everything with stupid online advert. man spoke his mind u are here in ur local hutt preaching, I don't blame u, u havn't been here for once and feel how racism pinches.
the energy I used in typing my comment is different from the one you used to reply it. you didn't read it the way my mind interpreted it
I know what racism is, I have experienced it, don't assume something when you know nothing about me

if you've been seeing me here on NL you'd know I don't post these online advert.. I decided to help a friend
it's shocking how you can just say sh!t about someone you don't even know
Don't get me wrong next time
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:
I am black but you see all this protest by the black community and riots going on freely is simply because of excessive freedom and how liberal the western world had open up to people. I have traveled to 9 countries and I must say, I feel more attached and comfortable mingling with white folks than the blacks.
Where in the world aside the western world can you travel from GOd knows where and give birth to a child and the child automatically become a full citizen enjoying same privilege as the indigenous people. Where in the world can you automatically get citizenship by marrying a citizen. I studied in the UK, your child automatically get access to free education, health care and a lot of facilities by the virtue of your student status in the west. A lot of students exploit the system especially those on scholarship by bringing their spouse and children while on study, thereby overstretching the limited resources. Go to the hospital and see indigenous white queuing for appointments that might take close to a month before they get access to see a doctor because a lot of people both foreigners and citizen had booked earlier. They were overwhelmed by such things and displayed decorum in votes to pull out of EU rather than following the path of fellow BLACK xenophobic South Africans displayed some time ago.
See, typically the black man in a white man’s country is so sensitive to how the white react, speak or even look at him and point to racism at every instance. I had a friend who worked in a bar and was dismissed because of his carelessness and poor attitude to work...before he left the bar he made sure he created a scene shouting racism racism. They were so courteous not to respond or engage him in a fight because they know most of the black Africans use racism to cover their shits.

Now we have phrases like black excellence, black live matters, I am black and proud, black history....flip the coin and say something like white supremacy, white excellence, white rules and hell will be let loose from the black community pointing racism. What sort of inferiority can that be?
Lastly, you see this Arab countries or most Asian countries.. nobody do racism pass them, but why don’t the suppressed black population protest...because the freedom is limited and they make sure you understand from your first presence in the country that you are second class to them and nothing can change that. Anyway, as the saying goes...when you give somebody a yard he will later ask for a mile.

A man is only respected and modelled if he earns such. Look at the African continent, the poorest, the most docile, the most disease ravaged, the most corrupt, the most backward...who has ever earned respect by displaying such attributes??

Gwan2, your perspective and comment on the issue of racism is the most unbiased, fair, honourable and thought-provoking I have seen since I have been reading comments on Nairaland! You are certainly an exposed person, and I respect you a lot for putting this comment up. The assertions I bold are 1000% accurate. In fact, I share the same line of thought on my WhatsApp status this morning. I want to believe the type of exposure you have is what most Africans need to liberate this continent.

I have said it, and I will say it again: the black man is shackled by strong inferiority-complex dominated mentality. Until he remove the shackle through the use of Enlightenment and exposure, there's no hope for the black race.

God bless you brother. You made my day. Such a great mind! Permit me to follow you smiley

7 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Abasman007: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:
I am black but you see all this protest by the black community and riots going on freely is simply because of excessive freedom and how liberal the western world had open up to people. I have traveled to 9 countries and I must say, I feel more attached and comfortable mingling with white folks than the blacks.
Where in the world aside the western world can you travel from GOd knows where and give birth to a child and the child automatically become a full citizen enjoying same privilege as the indigenous people. Where in the world can you automatically get citizenship by marrying a citizen. I studied in the UK, your child automatically get access to free education, health care and a lot of facilities by the virtue of your student status in the west. A lot of students exploit the system especially those on scholarship by bringing their spouse and children while on study, thereby overstretching the limited resources. Go to the hospital and see indigenous white queuing for appointments that might take close to a month before they get access to see a doctor because a lot of people both foreigners and citizen had booked earlier. They were overwhelmed by such things and displayed decorum in votes to pull out of EU rather than following the path of fellow BLACK xenophobic South Africans displayed some time ago.
See, typically the black man in a white man’s country is so sensitive to how the white react, speak or even look at him and point to racism at every instance. I had a friend who worked in a bar and was dismissed because of his carelessness and poor attitude to work...before he left the bar he made sure he created a scene shouting racism racism. They were so courteous not to respond or engage him in a fight because they know most of the black Africans use racism to cover their shits.

Now we have phrases like black excellence, black live matters, I am black and proud, black history....flip the coin and say something like white supremacy, white excellence, white rules and hell will be let loose from the black community pointing racism. What sort of inferiority can that be?
Lastly, you see this Arab countries or most Asian countries.. nobody do racism pass them, but why don’t the suppressed black population protest...because the freedom is limited and they make sure you understand from your first presence in the country that you are second class to them and nothing can change that. Anyway, as the saying goes...when you give somebody a yard he will later ask for a mile.

A man is only respected and modelled if he earns such. Look at the African continent, the poorest, the most docile, the most disease ravaged, the most corrupt, the most backward...who has ever earned respect by displaying such attributes??
...I don't know how long it took you to type this nonsense but you know why that are protesting bro see if you go to America do you know what black spot so you don't want to just talking as an intellectual I never know where you are from stop talking nonsenseI .....fools like you don't understand you will never understand what people are passing through everyday being called Black .

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Sensiblerealist: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Too much for so little. Ewww

Blacknote:

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by BABANGBALI: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abeg when is the protest going to rich Nigeria now? Looting dey my mind, i wan loot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by EasterDell: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Spot on!

It irritates the hell out of me.

They are simply bullying white people. Respect is not by force. If you have it so bad why no go back to your country.

We chased Ghanaians away. South Africans burn Nigerians on the streets. If white people did any of this, the world will end.

I blame the whites, they invented human rights and have given away their homes to ungrateful idiots!

America, UK, Canada, Australia... etc. Are still the safest and most prosperous destination for people of any color globally. Yet these idiots rather burn these countries down.

Gwan2:

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by justli: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:

Permit me, sir, to share this on my status. I think a lot of folks need their head screwd right.
And once you call out their complex problems, they'll turn around and call you white slave.

Respect is earned and not an entitlement. If Africa and the black world wants to be taken seriously and respected, they have deserve it.

7 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abasman007:
...I don't know how long it took you to type this nonsense but you know why that are protesting bro see if you go to America do you know what black spot so you don't want to just talking as an intellectual I never know where you are from stop talking nonsenseI .....fools like you don't understand you will never understand what people are passing through everyday being called Black .

You need to do a lot of research. I doubt you have been outside the country Nigeria or even Africa before? And more so, I doubt if you really read? You see, from 2017 to 2020, more white people are killed by the U.S police than the number of black people killed. His assessment is accurate. Unfortunately, a man like you is not thoughtful, as your mind has been veiled by sentiment.

AJ reads that black people should curb white-owned businesses. That is exactly what black people are doing each time they are pained by their backwardness: they curb white people businesses. Will curbing white businesses solve it? What is the percentage of black people compare to white? We need to tackle the root of the problem, and a sentimental man like you is like obstruction to getting to the root of the matter. Also, do you know that black people kill black people than white people do? Go back and read his comment again. Leave out emotions, and think.

Racism is not about emotions; it is human problem, and you need to get your perspective right if you really want to tackle and abate it.

8 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
I am glad there is an enlightened mind here. We are scarce and rare, and we need to tell our black brothers and sisters the truth. God bless you!
justli:

Permit me, sir, to share this on my status. I think a lot of folks need their head screwd right.
And once you call out their complex problems, they'll turn around and call you white slave.

Respect is earned and not an entitlement. If Africa and the black world wants to be taken seriously and respected, they have deserve it.

5 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by tot(f): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:

My heart goes to George's family..it was indeed unfortunate, for the fact that he wasn't even a threat at the point of arrest and was handcuffed. Don't get it twisted bro, there are bad eggs and racist among the whites, no doubt. Most times, due to the antecedents of many blacks that had stayed or are still living in the western countries...once the police are called upon especially by a white on a black, the white bad eggs or racist police assume you guilty until proven innocent and they might treat you as such, which i feel was the case of George.

You are justifying racism. Gosh. What a disgraceful statement. Breonna Taylor, Botham Jean, Ahmaud Arbery are all people who have lost their lives due to reasoning like this being considered acceptable. It is not!! Just stop it!
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by bluefilm: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:
[s]I am black but you see all this protest by the black community and riots going on freely is simply because of excessive freedom and how liberal the western world had open up to people. I have traveled to 9 countries and I must say, I feel more attached and comfortable mingling with white folks than the blacks.Where in the world aside the western world can you travel from GOd knows where and give birth to a child and the child automatically become a full citizen enjoying same privilege as the indigenous people. Where in the world can you automatically get citizenship by marrying a citizen. I studied in the UK, your child automatically get access to free education, health care and a lot of facilities by the virtue of your student status in the west. A lot of students exploit the system especially those on scholarship by bringing their spouse and children while on study, thereby overstretching the limited resources. Go to the hospital and see indigenous white queuing for appointments that might take close to a month before they get access to see a doctor because a lot of people both foreigners and citizen had booked earlier. They were overwhelmed by such things and displayed decorum in votes to pull out of EU rather than following the path of fellow BLACK xenophobic South Africans displayed some time ago.See, typically the black man in a white man’s country is so sensitive to how the white react, speak or even look at him and point to racism at every instance. I had a friend who worked in a bar and was dismissed because of his carelessness and poor attitude to work...before he left the bar he made sure he created a scene shouting racism racism. They were so courteous not to respond or engage him in a fight because they know most of the black Africans use racism to cover their shits.Now we have phrases like black excellence, black live matters, I am black and proud, black history....flip the coin and say something like white supremacy, white excellence, white rules and hell will be let loose from the black community pointing racism. What sort of inferiority can that be?Lastly, you see this Arab countries or most Asian countries.. nobody do racism pass them, but why don’t the suppressed black population protest...because the freedom is limited and they make sure you understand from your first presence in the country that you are second class to them and nothing can change that. Anyway, as the saying goes...when you give somebody a yard he will later ask for a mile.A man is only respected and modelled if he earns such. Look at the African continent, the poorest, the most docile, the most disease ravaged, the most corrupt, the most backward...who has ever earned respect by displaying such attributes??[/s]

Nice speech.

But oga, all these things you said doesn't justify a WHITE police officer choking a BLACK unarmed guy to death in the full glare of the public.

I may be black living in a white man's country but that doesn't in any way mean that I am less of a human.

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Balaxx:
So if Tyson fury come out tommorow con say "whites buy only from whites shop" e go like am

Read the article before commenting.

He clarified that he was reading someone else's comment.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by tot(f): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
bluefilm:

Nice speech.

But oga, all these things you said doesn't justify a WHITE police officer choking a BLACK unarmed guy to death in the full glare of the public.

I may be black living in a white man's country but that doesn't in any way mean that I am less of a human.

Don't mind him. People like that guy are actually the PROBLEM in this fight against racism.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Gwan2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Ranting of a sell out, a white wanna be. Before you talk trash about the black communities, think about the age long colonialism and slave trade and the damages they did to the Blackman. Think about the systematic discrimination being perpetuated by the whites to keep the black man down forever. I don't that you don't understand how these whole things works because you've have had the little opportunity of enjoying some benefits from the white community and boom, here you are singing their praises. Low self esteem is really bad and it's affecting some people seriously.

Sell out??...I will honour you with a response anyway. We keep lambasting on colonialism and slave trade that happened centuries ago. Is that what the black community will keep saying till eternity. Bro if you go back in history, thousands of years ago, humans lived like wild animals..it was survival of the fittest...the only emotional response we had was either to fight or flight just like lower animals display presently. Then humanity advanced to the era of kingdom, dynasty and so on...one kingdom will fight to conquer and control the less powerful kingdoms..in the process thousands of warriors or fighters are killed. There was no rule or central governance, it was battle of the strongest to control territories even within smaller communities. I don't want to go in-depth...Eras of psychological, intellectual and social changes of human history made man to become more civilized, humane and sociable.
We can't keep lambasting on history like defeated race that had thrown in the towel even before the fight.....Bro, China transformation started in 1977 or thereabout by Deng Xioping after Mao's death...40years ago..not so long compared to when industrilization started in England and extented to the western nations in the 18th century. But you know what, China has caught up with the west in no distant time and on the verge of overtaking the west now. They never lambast of their history or sob like a child that was refused breast milk all these years.
Blacks need to understand that slavery is part of history, put their acts together, forge ahead and make strides that will endear the world to black race rather than always tracing over 400years ago of history that me and you never experienced as the reason for their backwardness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by anonymous1759(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Ranting of a sell out, a white wanna be. Before you talk trash about the black communities, think about the age long colonialism and slave trade and the damages they did to the Blackman. Think about the systematic discrimination being perpetuated by the whites to keep the black man down forever. I don't that you don't understand how these whole things works because you've have had the little opportunity of enjoying some benefits from the white community and boom, here you are singing their praises. Low self esteem is really bad and it's affecting some people seriously.

You nailed it bro Low self esteem is our biggest problem the west are very smart .what they're doing to foreigners is more like corporates social responsibility (csr) some people think these social Amenities is a big deal to them I laugh when I read comments. The only people I blame are the African leaders the world can never be balanced not all whites are Racist but majority of them are . The way Racism is handled by FIFA and Uefa you'll know racism is here to stay . The west being liberal to foreigners is another way of painting that goodwill picture but what they to stay in control is dirty.

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by tot(f): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:

You should try LIVING there before coming online to type nonsense justifying racism. Travelling and studying, of course they will treat you well and give good incentives to get your money. Meanwhile, ask the student in Nottingham university whose hostel mates were drawing hanging ropes on her door, leaving bananas in the shared kitchen what her offence was to deserve such.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
The way supremacist white blocs in the US feel about Black Americans is the same way black Americans feel about Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by betterpikinn: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Blacks are the only one that take offence because someone says they are black

Foolish low self esteemed sets of people

Come back home and leave the city of whites
FOOLISHness begins with low self-esteem of accepting what others call you.
Brown is now black
And
Pale is now white.

And you think racism can stop?

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Seunpaul01(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Exactly, a very long time ago if they are called blacks they will tag the person as racist. They started calling them African American. But now we tag ourselves as blacks, going around shouting black lives matter. An African American man find it cool to call n accept his fellow call him nigga but if a white man did they will flare up and call him racist.

Racism in the US is not on black's alone it happen much the same to Mexicans n others.

Racism is bad n very disturbing but blacks need to check themselves too. Insecurity n low self esteem is part of our problems too. Majority of those African American that know that Africa root did not want to return to Africa...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by heniford2: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:

so true

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Toks2008(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:

How lame,

Have you ever asked yourself who the real Americans are? Trump who is just a second generation of a German immigrant be claiming American when the blacks that have their lineage dating back to hundreds of years are regarded as immigrants.

The real Native Americans are the red Indians, every other person is just an immigrant

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by SachaBastien(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
abbey621:

Perhaps you have comprehension problem? Just explained to you that silence is complicity, asking blacks to support black owned business is not couunter racism and if you feel that way know that you are the stupidone here considering every race supports more of their own than others, the Whites do it, the Jews do it and even the Latinos do it and nobody shouts counter racism, but I guess your black ass knows better?

I am actually not black. You see why I say you are plain stupid. You have so many assumptions and assertions that are not based on empirical knowledge.
I never said black people should be silent in the face of racism. I said counter-racism is not a solution. Very easy to understand but I guess you were brought up to live a life of an eye for an eye which explains why you are blind in your mind and soul.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Gwan2(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abasman007:

I will honour you with a response anyway, I don't know black spot but I had been to the US. I lived in Aarau, Switzerland for a month, I stayed in Altenolz, Northern Germany for a month also. I cherrypicked the aforementioned cities because the black population in these cities are literally negligible, you could work miles without meeting a black person..they are predominantly white. Let me shock you, they are by far the best cities I have been yet.
So please I need you to educate me more on what black people pass through in your words??
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by joeyztime(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:

calm down, your gross generalization bespeaks a hatred of yourself since you are equally black. You and all those who liked your comment. You speak of students in UK who bring their family. Since you claim to study in Europe, are you conversant with the current financial (proof of funds) requirements for travelling there with your family. Why then will they not be accorded health priority when they are there with the bulky forex they bring into the country. For your information, Asia, not Africa is the most diseased ravaged continent in the world, what is the population number of India and China combined? Is Africa up to it. Should I begin with the sheer variety of diseases both airborne and water borne in that continent? You my friend have sadly been brainwashed by those UK adverts asking for money to help Africans just to line their own pockets. You are African and no matter how much you blindly criticize your continent, you wont get any whiter, peace.

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Blackmoran(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Any time I see people shouting racism especially black Americans I take them as losers... Am getting bored of hearing that words, all I see are cry babies, if america is a racist country the way they cry, please tell those losers to come down to Africa, come back home... Maybe when you come and spend a couple of month over here your brain will reboot and you will see world for what it is.... And those idiot saying america was built on slavery, you left out the part in history where our kings, leaders, sold us out to the white men in exchange of goods , you make it seem they came here and took us by force.... Blacks are there own problem.. Till now our leaders are still selling us out, looting and leaving us in penury..... I have no problem with white people, cause we blacks we don't value and love ourselfs so why do you expect someone else to respect you.... I have said it before I will say it again for Africa and blacks to gain respect from the world we have to earn it we have to be self reliant, your continent should stop borrowing, even China of yesterday have taking over our continent...... When will we stop been emotional and reason with logic!!! Haba

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol. You can't understand. You are still very far from enlightenment. I will pray for your mind, so that you can get there. It is not a matter of white thing. He is saying the truth, but unfortunately, you are an average black man: lacking in exposure and sound knowledge. But I will pray for your mind, so that you will know how to do in-depth reasoning and fair judgement to complex human issues. Don't bother to comment back. I will not reply you! grin

joeyztime:
calm down, your gross generalization bespeaks a hatred of yourself since you are equally black. You and all those who liked your comment. You speak of students in UK who bring their family. Since you claim to study in Europe, are you conversant with the current financial (proof of funds) requirements for travelling there with your family. Why then will they not be accorded health priority when they are there with the bulky forex they bring into the country. For your information, Asia, not Africa is the most diseased ravaged continent in the world, what is the population number of India and China combined? Is Africa up to it. Should I begin with the sheer variety of diseases both airborne and water borne in that continent? You my friend have sadly been brainwashed by those UK adverts asking for money to help Africans just to line their own pockets. You are African and no matter how much you blindly criticize your continent, you wont get any whiter, peace.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Gwan2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

You should try LIVING there before coming online to type nonsense justifying racism. Travelling and studying, of course they will treat you well and give good incentives to get your money. Meanwhile, ask the student in Nottingham university whose hostel mates were drawing hanging ropes on her door, leaving bananas in the shared kitchen what her offence was to deserve such.

I don't get your point...I should try LIVING where??....Anyway, I had finished my study before globetrotting. I worked in quite a few of the countries I travelled and I visited some as a tourist. I have encountered more tribal insult towards my clan in Nigeria....I lost my mum indirectly from the violence that erupted in some northern Nigeria states after Buhari lost election to Jonathan. I have seen a particular post of a man with tribal marks all his face to mock the yoruba culture here on Nairaland, likewise the yoruba mocking the ibos....A particular section have never ruled in my state and are openly marginalized and all is well....Any black man wey leave Africa, naija precisely and travel to these western countries and complain of racism is just being hypocritical.

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Biodun1929(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Balaxx:

Exactly! Some black Americans don't always think about this when they say black should only buy from blacks.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rilwayne001:

You made quite a valid point. But you didn't drive it home with respect to how George Floyd was gruesomely murdered basically for no other reason other than that he was black.
actually George was a career criminal, a gangster, a porn actor and money forger. He had history with the cop who killed him. They worked together and the cop too was a gay porn actor. There's actually zero proof that he was killed solely because he is black.
Look American politicians and media are trying to milk this situation dry don't fall for their rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Seunpaul01(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
fairheart:

You need to do a lot of research. I doubt you have been outside the country Nigeria or even Africa before? And more so, I doubt if you really read? You see, from 2017 to 2020, more white people are killed by the U.S police than the number of black people killed. His assessment is accurate. Unfortunately, a man like you is not thoughtful, as your mind has been veiled by sentiment.

AJ reads that black people should curb white-owned businesses. That is exactly what black people are doing each time they are pained by their backwardness: they curb white people businesses. Will curbing white businesses solve it? What is the percentage of black people compare to white? We need to tackle the root of the problem, and a sentimental man like you is like obstruction to getting to the root of the matter. Also, do you know that black people kill black people than white people do? Go back and read his comment again. Leave out emotions, and think.

Racism is not about emotions; it is human problem, and you need to get your perspective right if you really want to tackle and abate it.

You are one of the reasonable. I saw the statistics. Blacks are own problem. In the US, racism to black is a very little bit far from it is to the Mexicans but u ll hardly see them lament. If we continue to complain about the attitude of another person towards us we will never be better than that person. Cos racism is a thing of attitude. Black cops in the US harass fellow black folks too. A black man find it comfortable to call his fellow black nigga but if a white man did they ll call him racist. I've seen a black woman loose her job base on racism accusations for calling a black man nigga. It ll be very hard to change the attitude of few racist American, in fact it is not a thing of Americans alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by joeyztime(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
fairheart:
Lol. You can't understand. You are still very far from enlightenment. I will pray for your mind, so that you can get there. It is not a matter of white thing. He is saying the truth, but unfortunately, you are an average black man: lacking in exposure and sound knowledge. But I will pray for your mind, so that you will know how to do in-depth reasoning and fair judgement to complex human issues. Don't bother to comment back. I will not reply you! grin

Since neither you not who I quoted could objectively address the points I raised you resorted to insults under the guise of religion. Keep wallowing in your mud of self hate, your family need your prayers more

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guardiola Was Too Smart For His Own Good As Man City Lost To Chelsea / John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Top Privately Owned Football Clubs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.