Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism (41440 Views)

‘you Can’t Question A Player Like Griezmann’ – Lloris Hits Back At Criticism / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

Smh. I can't converse with you. Sorry.

I am not trying to converse with you; I was pointing out some facts you could also look at and think about. There's no need to be angry about the whole conversation. Just do a personal research about these things and compare with your present opinion. It's the normal thing to do in order to have a rational sense of things. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by 1Sharon(f): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
EasterDell:
Spot on!

It irritates the hell out of me.

They are simply bullying white people. Respect is not by force. If you have it so bad why no go back to your country.

We chased Ghanaians away. South Africans burn Nigerians on the streets. If white people did any of this, the world will end.

I blame the whites, they invented human rights and have given away their homes to ungrateful idiots!

America, UK, Canada, Australia... etc. Are still the safest and most prosperous destination for people of any color globally. Yet these idiots rather burn these countries down.

I'm telling you.

They say they want justice and equality..but what they really want is for white ppl to submit!

6 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by TrueNigerian300: 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:
I am black but you see all this protest by the black community and riots going on freely is simply because of excessive freedom and how liberal the western world had open up to people. I have traveled to 9 countries and I must say, I feel more attached and comfortable mingling with white folks than the blacks.
Where in the world aside the western world can you travel from GOd knows where and give birth to a child and the child automatically become a full citizen enjoying same privilege as the indigenous people. Where in the world can you automatically get citizenship by marrying a citizen. I studied in the UK, your child automatically get access to free education, health care and a lot of facilities by the virtue of your student status in the west. A lot of students exploit the system especially those on scholarship by bringing their spouse and children while on study, thereby overstretching the limited resources. Go to the hospital and see indigenous white queuing for appointments that might take close to a month before they get access to see a doctor because a lot of people both foreigners and citizen had booked earlier. They were overwhelmed by such things and displayed decorum in votes to pull out of EU rather than following the path of fellow BLACK xenophobic South Africans displayed some time ago.
See, typically the black man in a white man’s country is so sensitive to how the white react, speak or even look at him and point to racism at every instance. I had a friend who worked in a bar and was dismissed because of his carelessness and poor attitude to work...before he left the bar he made sure he created a scene shouting racism racism. They were so courteous not to respond or engage him in a fight because they know most of the black Africans use racism to cover their shits.

Now we have phrases like black excellence, black live matters, I am black and proud, black history....flip the coin and say something like white supremacy, white excellence, white rules and hell will be let loose from the black community pointing racism. What sort of inferiority can that be?
Lastly, you see this Arab countries or most Asian countries.. nobody do racism pass them, but why don’t the suppressed black population protest...because the freedom is limited and they make sure you understand from your first presence in the country that you are second class to them and nothing can change that. Anyway, as the saying goes...when you give somebody a yard he will later ask for a mile.

A man is only respected and modelled if he earns such. Look at the African continent, the poorest, the most docile, the most disease ravaged, the most corrupt, the most backward...who has ever earned respect by displaying such attributes??

God bless you for this piece the truth about black people is that we hate telling ourselves the truth. What is the meaning of black lives matter? What a senseless movement by confused people.
Just to add to what you said nobody will ever respect you unless you respect yourself. Who will respect poverty? And we are the poverty capital of the world. Who will respect corruption? Guess what we are the headquarter of corruption in the world. The list goes on!!! All the cries about racism a black man was made the president. There are black millionaires head of corporations etc. Look at the NFA it is dominated by black and several other top sport in the US do you see the whites crying over all these?
We are just stupid people looking for cheap empathy.
Nobody will respect us until we respect ourselves no amount of cries will stop that.Black people wake up and stop complaining about everything nobody is your problem but you. Imagine till today we still blame the British for our woes. Shame on us as people !!!

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by generationz(f): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Balaxx:
So if Tyson fury come out tommorow con say "whites buy only from whites shop" e go like am

It won't be the the same because most big businesses are owned by white companies and blacks believe anything made by the white man is the best. Hence black businesses are marginalized from the word, go. It is 100 times more difficult for a black owned startup in the USA to secure funds than a white owned startup.

Why do your politicians steal your money to buy gucci and prada shoes when there are local manufacturers who produce good quality for less. Surely if I tell you to buy Aba made leather products to support the local manufacturers, I'm no racist, am I?

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by 1Sharon(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

Don't mind him. People like that guy are actually the PROBLEM in this fight against racism.

You can never eradicate racism darling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by codemaniacs: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by 1Sharon(f): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:

Sell out??...I will honour you with a response anyway. We keep lambasting on colonialism and slave trade that happened centuries ago. Is that what the black community will keep saying till eternity. Bro if you go back in history, thousands of years ago, humans lived like wild animals..it was survival of the fittest...the only emotional response we had was either to fight or flight just like lower animals display presently. Then humanity advanced to the era of kingdom, dynasty and so on...one kingdom will fight to conquer and control the less powerful kingdoms..in the process thousands of warriors or fighters are killed. There was no rule or central governance, it was battle of the strongest to control territories even within smaller communities. I don't want to go in-depth...Eras of psychological, intellectual and social changes of human history made man to become more civilized, humane and sociable.
We can't keep lambasting on history like defeated race that had thrown in the towel even before the fight.....Bro, China transformation started in 1977 or thereabout by Deng Xioping after Mao's death...40years ago..not so long compared to when industrilization started in England and extented to the western nations in the 18th century. But you know what, China has caught up with the west in no distant time and on the verge of overtaking the west now. They never lambast of their history or sob like a child that was refused breast milk all these years.
Blacks need to understand that slavery is part of history, put their acts together, forge ahead and make strides that will endear the world to black race rather than always tracing over 400years ago of history that me and you never experienced as the reason for their backwardnes

Leave them. Let's not forget that Africans sold the slaves to whites

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Fragility6: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:
I am black but you see all this protest by the black community and riots going on freely is simply because of excessive freedom and how liberal the western world had open up to people. I have traveled to 9 countries and I must say, I feel more attached and comfortable mingling with white folks than the blacks.
Where in the world aside the western world can you travel from GOd knows where and give birth to a child and the child automatically become a full citizen enjoying same privilege as the indigenous people. Where in the world can you automatically get citizenship by marrying a citizen. I studied in the UK, your child automatically get access to free education, health care and a lot of facilities by the virtue of your student status in the west. A lot of students exploit the system especially those on scholarship by bringing their spouse and children while on study, thereby overstretching the limited resources. Go to the hospital and see indigenous white queuing for appointments that might take close to a month before they get access to see a doctor because a lot of people both foreigners and citizen had booked earlier. They were overwhelmed by such things and displayed decorum in votes to pull out of EU rather than following the path of fellow BLACK xenophobic South Africans displayed some time ago.
See, typically the black man in a white man’s country is so sensitive to how the white react, speak or even look at him and point to racism at every instance. I had a friend who worked in a bar and was dismissed because of his carelessness and poor attitude to work...before he left the bar he made sure he created a scene shouting racism racism. They were so courteous not to respond or engage him in a fight because they know most of the black Africans use racism to cover their shits.

Now we have phrases like black excellence, black live matters, I am black and proud, black history....flip the coin and say something like white supremacy, white excellence, white rules and hell will be let loose from the black community pointing racism. What sort of inferiority can that be?
Lastly, you see this Arab countries or most Asian countries.. nobody do racism pass them, but why don’t the suppressed black population protest...because the freedom is limited and they make sure you understand from your first presence in the country that you are second class to them and nothing can change that. Anyway, as the saying goes...when you give somebody a yard he will later ask for a mile.

A man is only respected and modelled if he earns such. Look at the African continent, the poorest, the most docile, the most disease ravaged, the most corrupt, the most backward...who has ever earned respect by displaying such attributes??
Funny enuf blacks kill blacks more dan the whites do

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Salem17: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

In today's world, boycotts are effective as a form of consumer activism at getting companies to do what the consumer wants regarding a specific issue. The aim is to inflict some economic loss on the target in order to compel the target to alter an objectionable behaviour, e.g. tax avoidance, animal testing. In the case of racism, not all whites are racist so a blanket approach can not be an effective method. With the exception of cases like the Montgomery Bus Boycott which was necessary based on the times then.
Well I think AJ got it wrong
Emotions are like fire it can be dangerous,his statement was malicious in my opinion, he shouldn't have gone that far,asking blacks not to patronise "their" businesses isn't that creating more division
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

Would the cop have knelt on the neck of an unarmed white man for 8 minutes? Again, the names I mentioned earlier, there was no shared past so please defend those ones as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c-E_i8Q5G0

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Salem17: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
anonymous1759:

If FIFA and UEFA wants to tackle racism they'll influence countries to make Racism a criminal offence. You what felony means in the west when it's on your record your life is almost useless ,professional jobs will be difficult to get and other better paid jobs .
But that can't happen because the main governing bodies are Racist . All these two moths ban they give players and fans are child's play.
FIFA and UEFA are in support of gay rights,do u think they can influence Nigeria to decriminalize homosexuality ?
FIFA and UEFA are football governing bodies they are limited when it comes to non football related issues
Fans who racially abuse footballers in the stadium are usually banned from entering the stadium for life,what else do u want them to do ?
Earlier this season Bernando Silva was engaging in a banter with Benjamin Mendy and his post was misinterpreted wasn't he handed a 3 match ban and fined for something totally innocuous
With players racially abusing fellow players it is usually hard to substantiate such accusations but if there is a case were such was clearly demonstrated and FIFA handled it with kid gloves please refer me to such incident

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by codemaniacs: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
fairheart:

It is obvious you are bitter. How many black people have saved black people? Check your very own state of origin and community. As for waiting on Jewish Messiah, you should wait. He has extended His promises. You should really wait for your king, because your fellow black men will not save you; instead, they are looking for how to eat you and take away what you have. Peace!

abbey621 is correct.

before the br:itish left Nigeria, the Br:itish did not build one university, our number of primary and secondary schools were very low, br:itish did not build
smooth roads all over Nigeria , no housing estates, no plans for clean water for communities, majority of the private companies where owned by the br:itish and they only gave Nigerians clerical work which is what the education system they gave us is meant to produce office assistants.

All the developments you see in Nigeria today from Abuja to lagos to calabar to Akwa-ibom to oyo to Enugu e.t.c are all built by Nigerians, our parents, our grand parents e.t.c the br:itish left Nigeria to rot. Everything you, fairheart, gwan2, dustmalik e.t.c had the privilege of enjoying in Nigeria was through the hardwork of parents, grand parents, and other Nigerians, yes Nigeria should be a lot better but don't ever in your life rubbish efforts of Nigerians like your parents, grand-parents e.t.c.

you are talking trash about state of origin, what have you contributed to your own village, how many scholarships have you given to people in your village, that you're not doing anything does not mean other Nigerians aren't silently helping their own people.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by foleskay(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Lol, are you saying Igbo and Yoruba are different countries?
They re different tribes within a country. Nigeria is not a homogeneous country so expect division along ethnic lines
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Corroro: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sad but True undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Gwan2:

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
You don't know me, so why on earth would you make these ridiculous assumption? Do you know the efforts I have taken and still making to contribute to the development of Nigeria?

As for how Nigeria developed. You need to read and be exposed. Nigeria was far better before the British hand over to Nigerians. All 100% of our collective resources and wealth, only a portion have been been used for common good; the rest have been stolen, looted and kept away around the world.

I don't understand what brought this into the topic. Don't make baseless conclusion on people you don't know. Nobody gave me any privilege; I worked hard and pay heavily for all I have and trying to accomplish. Bro, you don't know anything about me, so face your journey. Thank you!!!
codemaniacs:

abbey621 is correct.

before the br:itish left Nigeria, the Br:itish did not build one university, our number of primary and secondary schools were very low, br:itish did not build
smooth roads all over Nigeria , no housing estates, no plans for clean water for communities, majority of the private companies where owned by the br:itish and they only gave Nigerians clerical work which is what the education system they gave us is meant to produce office assistants.

All the developments you see in Nigeria today from Abuja to lagos to calabar to Akwa-ibom to oyo to Enugu e.t.c are all built by Nigerians, our parents, our grand parents e.t.c the br:itish left Nigeria to rot. Everything you, fairheart, gwan2, dustmalik e.t.c had the privilege of enjoying in Nigeria was through the hardwork of parents, grand parents, and other Nigerians, yes Nigeria should be a lot better but don't ever in your life rubbish efforts of Nigerians like your parents, grand-parents e.t.c.

you are talking trash about state of origin, what have you contributed to your own village, how many scholarships have you given to people in your village, that you're not doing anything does not mean other Nigerians aren't silently helping their own people.

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Obama is a white grin
I shake my head for you. You don't understand what you are trying to explain. Sorry bro!
codemaniacs:

Black Americans (B.As) for tens of years didn't have the same privilege that at least West Africans had and some other African nations. privilege of been a governor, a president, a commissioner, attending universities, attending schools, of not been discriminated against ( both violent, psychological, mental etc), and so many other things Africans are doing .

Gwan2 made a foolish submission, the point tot, lagdmark, winosport e,t,c are trying to make is to let people like gwan2, fairheart and you stop behaving like you understand what B.As are going through...

Most of the time the B.As that are shown by the media. are those in poverty or bad economic situation, the same way they only show Africans and African babies with flies around them, any African who sees such knows that not all Africans live in squalor and flies around them same way most B.As know that they don't kill themselves that much like what fairheart thinks, wh:ite people sell drugs to themselves that makes their fellow wh:ite people die from overdose if fairheart doesn't classify that as wh:ite people killing themselves then there is something wrong with him.

O:bama been president is even a problem and you are not intelligent enough to see that O:bama is not a B.A he is the child of an African migrant. so no B.A has ever been president. B.As are marginalized.

Unlike the yoruba, igbos, hausa and fulanis, other Africans e.t.c who all have dedicated political appointments which in turn leads to political security. B.As don't have that kind of influence in U.S even the B.As or other black migrants in U.S political office must do everything not to be and sound too pro black, the same way African politicians are pro-tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by codemaniacs: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Salem17:

Well I think AJ got it wrong
Emotions are like fire it can be dangerous,his statement was malicious in my opinion, he shouldn't have gone that far,asking blacks not to patronise "their" businesses isn't that creating more division

tot is correct.

AJ didn't get it wrong, do the br:itish buy crude oil from Nigeria or do they buy the crude oil from a br:itish owned company in Nigeria? if you can answer this question correctly then you're on the right path.

Unlike F:rance that boldly collects over 50% of earnings from countries they colonized and forces them to patronize only french owned businesses, the br:itish own companies in Nigeria and other African countries that they buy from, on paper it will be as br:itain buys Nigeria's crude oil and not br:itain buys from br:itain owned crude oil company.

Br:itain owns Nestle, unilever, British American Tobacco of Nigeria, Shell - Nigeria's biggest oil company is owned by them, UAC, e.t.c some of this companies are the biggest in Nigeria in terms of revenue which they send back to their countries and they buy majority of their products from this companies which means they are only given the money to themselves by patronizing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Salem17: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
codemaniacs:

Black Americans (B.As) for tens of years didn't have the same privilege that at least West Africans had and some other African nations. privilege of been a governor, a president, a commissioner, attending universities, attending schools, of not been discriminated against ( both violent, psychological, mental etc), and so many other things Africans are doing .

Gwan2 made a foolish submission, the point tot, lagdmark, winosport e,t,c are trying to make is to let people like gwan2, fairheart and you stop behaving like you understand what B.As are going through...

Most of the time the B.As that are shown by the media. are those in poverty or bad economic situation, the same way they only show Africans and African babies with flies around them, any African who sees such knows that not all Africans live in squalor and flies around them same way most B.As know that they don't kill themselves that much like what fairheart thinks, wh:ite people sell drugs to themselves that makes their fellow wh:ite people die from overdose if fairheart doesn't classify that as wh:ite people killing themselves then there is something wrong with him.

O:bama been president is even a problem and you are not intelligent enough to see that O:bama is not a B.A he is the child of an African migrant. so no B.A has ever been president. B.As are marginalized.

Unlike the yoruba, igbos, hausa and fulanis, other Africans e.t.c who all have dedicated political appointments which in turn leads to political security. B.As don't have that kind of influence in U.S even the B.As or other black migrants in U.S political office must do everything not to be and sound too pro black, the same way African politicians are pro-tribe.
Is Obama black
YES
Is he an American
YES

check

Obama is a black American

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by abbey621(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
fairheart:

It is obvious you are bitter. How many black people have saved black people? Check your very own state of origin and community. As for waiting on Jewish Messiah, you should wait. He has extended His promises. You should really wait for your king, because your fellow black men will not save you; instead, they are looking for how to eat you and take away what you have. Peace!

What's there to be bitter about? It's only common sense that we unite as blacks and save ourselves, all the other racial groups did it why can't blacks? Read up on Sadio Mane, read up on Kokun foundation, read up on people like Martin Luther King, Harriet Tubman, Russell Simmons, Oprah and many more. These people are inspirations, instead of doubting whether black people can save other black people, maybe you should do your part or shut up and get the f*ck out of the way!

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thank you so much 1Sharon. So much is evil! Nobody burn offices and stores for this, because he is a white. You see? This world has fallen!
1Sharon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c-E_i8Q5G0

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
DOn't mind that guy. He need to do serious studies, as his school education is failing him grin
Salem17:

Is Obama black
YES
Is he an American
YES

check

Obama is a black American

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by codemaniacs: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by codemaniacs: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
zz
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Salem17: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
I do agree with some of the points that Gwan2 made,nobody is happy that blacks suffer discrimination but then are protests the solution ?
If the racism continues despite the protest what are u going to do ?
The best way to tackle this is to empower ourselves
If we fail to improve ourselves starting from fixing our respective countries then we are at the mercy of the white men and this is the point,if we keep being at the mercy of white people then we are doomed,we have to improve ourselves, our community and the country at large and it starts with taking responsibility. You are sent to the University do u actually study to become the best or u just sort u way out,tomorrow u graduate and u want to earn millions but then what value can u give,u are giving am opportunity to serve as a leader maybe at the SUG level in ur school,what do u do with the money u get,u think when u become the governor u would turn a new leaf.

See let's put our priorities, let us look within,there is no reason why Africans can't stay in Africa, rather than typing black lives matter,no disrespects awareness is important but we need more than that
Respect is earned, that is the way the world works whether we like it or not

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Salem17: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
codemaniacs:

he is not black American by ethnicity...
The difference u are trying to make is trivial
He is a black American that's the most important thing,do racists spare "non-ethnic black Americans"
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
abbey621:

What's there to be bitter about? It's only common sense that we unite as blacks and save ourselves, all the other racial groups did it why can't blacks? Read up on Sadio Mane, read up on Kokun foundation, read up on people like Martin Luther King, Harriet Tubman, Russell Simmons, Oprah and many more. These people are inspirations, instead of doubting whether black people can save other black people, maybe you should do your part or shut up and get the f*ck out of the way!

I promise I will do my part. And you will hear about me as soon as possible, because I have taken even bigger steps already, and I am not giving up. Meanwhile, the rest of the bold line is returned to you
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by VaselineCrew: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
foleskay:

They re different tribes within a country. Nigeria is not a homogeneous country so expect division along ethnic lines

I think you mean it’s a heterogeneous country
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by codemaniacs: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Salem17:
I do agree with some of the points that Gwan2 made,nobody is happy that blacks suffer discrimination but then are protests the solution ?
If the racism continues despite the protest what are u going to do ?
The best way to tackle this is to empower ourselves
If we fail to improve ourselves starting from fixing our respective countries then we are at the mercy of the white men and this is the point,if we keep being at the mercy of white people then we are doomed,we have to improve ourselves, our community and the country at large and it starts with taking responsibility. You are sent to the University do u actually study to become the best or u just sort u way out,tomorrow u graduate and u want to earn millions but then what value can u give,u are giving am opportunity to serve as a leader maybe at the SUG level in ur school,what do u do with the money u get,u think when u become the governor u would turn a new leaf.

See let's put our priorities, let us look within,there is no reason why Africans can't stay in Africa, rather than typing black lives matter,no disrespects awareness is important but we need more than that
Respect is earned, that is the way the world works whether we like it or not

You still don't understand.. didn't your parents hard work send you to school and get you to where you are today. when B.As built their own community in the early 1900s wh:ite people bombed the place over rumors that a wh:ite woman was raped there, go and read about black wall street or tulsa, Oprah did a movie on wh:ite people using B.As for experiments.

We are currently empowering ourselves but like the demon lugard said, "its better to use indirect rule to rule Africans". it's the job of African govts to put things in place but they are lackeys for the e:uropeans. private Africans are also doing their part, look at what Oyedepo did in Ogun and Kwara and other Africans building their communities.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
This makes much sense than the BS you commented on my post before. cheesy
codemaniacs:

You still don't understand.. didn't your parents hard work send you to school and get you to where you are today. when B.As built their own community in the early 1900s wh:ite people bombed the place over rumors that a wh:ite woman was raped there, go and read about black wall street or tulsa, Oprah did a movie on wh:ite people using B.As for experiments.

We are currently empowering ourselves but like the demon lugard said, "its better to use indirect rule to rule Africans". it's the job of African govts to put things in place but they are lackeys for the e:uropeans. private Africans are also doing their part, look at what Oyedepo did in Ogun and Kwara and other Africans building their communities.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by tot(f): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
codemaniacs:

tot is correct.

AJ didn't get it wrong, do the br:itish buy crude oil from Nigeria or do they buy the crude oil from a br:itish owned company in Nigeria? if you can answer this question correctly then you're on the right path.

Unlike F:rance that boldly collects over 50% of earnings from countries they colonized and forces them to patronize only french owned businesses, the br:itish own companies in Nigeria and other African countries that they buy from, on paper it will be as br:itain buys Nigeria's crude oil and not br:itain buys from br:itain owned crude oil company.

Br:itain owns Nestle, unilever, British American Tobacco of Nigeria, Shell - Nigeria's biggest oil company is owned by them, UAC, e.t.c some of this companies are the biggest in Nigeria in terms of revenue which they send back to their countries and they buy majority of their products from this companies which means they are only given the money to themselves by patronizing themselves.

They don't understand the high level of intrigues and many other things happening behind the scenes. Naive folks. I'm done wasting time exchanging words with these guys.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by codemaniacs: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Salem17:

The difference u are trying to make is trivial
He is a black American that's the most important thing,do racists spare "non-ethnic black Americans"

this is the problem you fail to see and accept, you're right that racists don't spare "non-ethnic black Americans". but black Americans are not hired at the rate asians and other europeans are hired even though they have the same degree.

For example, lets say there is a Vacancy in COMPANY A, you as a Nigerian have an Msc. in computer science and a black american also has the same with professional certificates but you get the job, when you are filling your acceptance form you are going to tick the box that says "black" or "African American" since there will be no box that says Nigerian, this means that when U.S statistics comes out it says that COMPANY A has one "black" person or "African American" or "person of color" in its employees but you know you are a Nigerian, you have indirectly used the fact that you are also black to take what is meant to go to someone who is Black American by ethnicity while you're sending money back home and your family economic status has improved due to the job, the B.A is still searching for and competing with other black people from all over the world who are benefiting from disguising as B.A.

O:bama is not black American, he is a black person who took an opportunity that's meant for an ethnic black american.

I hope you understand what I mean. grin grin grin

but after disguising as them you , fairheart, gwan2, dustmalik, Corroro, TrueNigerian300, 1Sharon, Shattuck, Chicastle, Blackmoran, mummyson26, Arkmanbuddy, chuksvoice, Nuel4, theshadowknows will come online and start talking trash about B.As when you don't know anything about what they are going through and how other black people are benefiting from all their protests and activism.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by fairheart(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
excuse.
tot:

They don't understand the high level of intrigues and many other things happening behind the scenes. Naive folks. I'm done wasting time exchanging words with these guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guardiola Was Too Smart For His Own Good As Man City Lost To Chelsea / John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Top Privately Owned Football Clubs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.