Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism (41439 Views)

‘you Can’t Question A Player Like Griezmann’ – Lloris Hits Back At Criticism / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by IpobAntidote: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
[[s]quote author=nijabazaar post=90444486]I am really not caring about black lives matter thing.

African Americans are the worst racist

You're better with a whitemam in America than an African American. Trust me[/quote][/s]

Confused trash talk. You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by apexx4202: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Focusmind: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
This racism thing is becoming over hyped with black celebrities using it for show.

Blacks have killed more blacks in the world than whites.

There are millions of moderate whites that are against racism.
Between a black man and a white man, who would I befriend? of course the white man.

As a Nigerian student in UK in 2009, majority of my friends were whites and those from Latin America.

I had bad experience with my Nigerian brothers and switched allegiance immediately without any sentiment.

AJ, you totally got this one wrong. They gave you a racist speech and you read it the way Nigerian politicians read prepared speeches without knowing the content.

6 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by TOSIN116: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:
I am black but you see all this protest by the black community and riots going on freely is simply because of excessive freedom and how liberal the western world had open up to people. I have traveled to 9 countries and I must say, I feel more attached and comfortable mingling with white folks than the blacks.
Where in the world aside the western world can you travel from GOd knows where and give birth to a child and the child automatically become a full citizen enjoying same privilege as the indigenous people. Where in the world can you automatically get citizenship by marrying a citizen. I studied in the UK, your child automatically get access to free education, health care and a lot of facilities by the virtue of your student status in the west. A lot of students exploit the system especially those on scholarship by bringing their spouse and children while on study, thereby overstretching the limited resources. Go to the hospital and see indigenous white queuing for appointments that might take close to a month before they get access to see a doctor because a lot of people both foreigners and citizen had booked earlier. They were overwhelmed by such things and displayed decorum in votes to pull out of EU rather than following the path of fellow BLACK xenophobic South Africans displayed some time ago.
See, typically the black man in a white man’s country is so sensitive to how the white react, speak or even look at him and point to racism at every instance. I had a friend who worked in a bar a was dismissed because of his carelessness and poor attitude to work...because he left the bar he made sure he created a scene shouting racism racism. They were so courteous not to respond or engage him in a fight because they know must of the blacks use racism to cover their shits.

Now we have phrases like black excellence, black live matters, I am black and proud, black history....flip the coin and say something like white supremacy, white excellence, white rules and hell will be let loose from the black community pointing racism.
Lastly, you see this Arab countries or most Asian countries.. nobody do racism pass them, but why don’t the suppressed black population protest...because the freedom is limited and they make sure you understand from your first presence in the country that you are second class to them and nothing can change that. Anyway, as the saying goes...when you give one a yard he will ask for a mile
Say no more bro. undecided
[img]https://homesalere.files./2019/03/award_1159856623.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Newboss(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
AJ legit asked black folks to stop shopping at white folks businesses?

That's fūcking racist! Let them whites stop employing black folks or doing business with them. Let's see who burns first

Folks gat be careful what they say.

3 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by deedeemob(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Well said bro, chop knuckle!
Gwan2:
I am black but you see all this protest by the black community and riots going on freely is simply because of excessive freedom and how liberal the western world had open up to people. I have traveled to 9 countries and I must say, I feel more attached and comfortable mingling with white folks than the blacks.
Where in the world aside the western world can you travel from GOd knows where and give birth to a child and the child automatically become a full citizen enjoying same privilege as the indigenous people. Where in the world can you automatically get citizenship by marrying a citizen. I studied in the UK, your child automatically get access to free education, health care and a lot of facilities by the virtue of your student status in the west. A lot of students exploit the system especially those on scholarship by bringing their spouse and children while on study, thereby overstretching the limited resources. Go to the hospital and see indigenous white queuing for appointments that might take close to a month before they get access to see a doctor because a lot of people both foreigners and citizen had booked earlier. They were overwhelmed by such things and displayed decorum in votes to pull out of EU rather than following the path of fellow BLACK xenophobic South Africans displayed some time ago.
See, typically the black man in a white man’s country is so sensitive to how the white react, speak or even look at him and point to racism at every instance. I had a friend who worked in a bar a was dismissed because of his carelessness and poor attitude to work...before he left the bar he made sure he created a scene shouting racism racism. They were so courteous not to respond or engage him in a fight because they know must of the blacks use racism to cover their shits.

Now we have phrases like black excellence, black live matters, I am black and proud, black history....flip the coin and say something like white supremacy, white excellence, white rules and hell will be let loose from the black community pointing racism. What sort of inferiority can that be?
Lastly, you see this Arab countries or most Asian countries.. nobody do racism pass them, but why don’t the suppressed black population protest...because the freedom is limited and they make sure you understand from your first presence in the country that you are second class to them and nothing can change that. Anyway, as the saying goes...when you give one a yard he will ask for a mile. A man is only respected and modelled if he earns such. Look at the African continent, the poorest, the most docile, the most disease ravaged, the most corrupt, the most backward...who has ever earned respect by displaying such attributes??

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by apexx5032: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by GeneralPula: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Balaxx:
So if Tyson fury come out tommorow con say "whites buy only from whites shop" e go like am

Nonsense. E should come say it joor.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Kuffyeffy: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Protest can be a powerful force for change. But is it the solution to injustice, corruption, and oppression?
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201307/is-protest-the-answer/

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by TOSIN116: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Joshua messed up big time. You are such a huge brand and star yet you have to read someone's else Press Release. You just ruined yourself . The so called white racists gave you the biggest honour ,title and recognition. Officer of the British Empire( O.B.E) and Member of the British Empire(M.B.E.).He messed up big time. Internet never forget. Tyson Fury who is white has never been regarded like Anthony Joshua. Prepare for your fall boy coz they will do all they can to fucckk you up big time.
Lesson: Never underestimate the power of Village People! angry

Modified: The moment I saw this pics.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by abbey621(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Focusmind:
This racism thing is becoming over hyped with black celebrities using it for show.

[s]Blacks have killed more blacks in the world than whites.
[/s]
There are millions of moderate whites that are against racism.
Between a black man and a white man, who would I befriend? of course the white man.

As a Nigerian student in UK in 2009, majority of my friends were whites and those from Latin America.

I had bad experience with my Nigerian brothers and switched allegiance immediately without any sentiment.

AJ, you totally got this one wrong. They gave you a racist speech and you read it the way Nigerian politicians read prepared speeches without knowing the content.

Just keep shut.....Try to only say what you're 100% sure is correct! Your experience means little if it is not shared by majority of black people.

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by lekki1444: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
AJ just needs to relocate to nigeria so he can be free to say what he wants
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:
See, typically the black man in a white man’s country is so sensitive to how the white react, speak or even look at him and point to racism at every instance. I had a friend who worked in a bar and was dismissed because of his carelessness and poor attitude to work...before he left the bar he made sure he created a scene shouting racism racism. They were so courteous not to respond or engage him in a fight because they know most of the black Africans use racism to cover their shits.

Now we have phrases like black excellence, black live matters, I am black and proud, black history....flip the coin and say something like white supremacy, white excellence, white rules and hell will be let loose from the black community pointing racism. What sort of inferiority can that be?
Lastly, you see this Arab countries or most Asian countries.. nobody do racism pass them, but why don’t the suppressed black population protest...because the freedom is limited and they make sure you understand from your first presence in the country that you are second class to them and nothing can change that. Anyway, as the saying goes...when you give somebody a yard he will later ask for a mile.

A man is only respected and modelled if he earns such. Look at the African continent, the poorest, the most docile, the most disease ravaged, the most corrupt, the most backward...who has ever earned respect by displaying such attributes??

Can i steal this comments?

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by abbey621(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
SachaBastien:
When you say "don't patronize their shops and don't invest in their businesses or economies", it shows you're equally racist and stupid at the same time. Blacks and whites and even "yellow" and "red" work in those economies. You are being racist against even the white people who truly do not support racism against black people. Counter-racism is not a solution.

Nah enlighten yourself, those shops don't have to be racists to be complicit. When a huge brand sees something like police brutality, racial injustice and keeps quiet, it is equally as culpable as those racists. When those brands prefer to invest in white dominated cities instead of showing black communities some love as well, they are equally culpable. Finally when these brands openly support and donate to people or companies that have chosen to stay silent about these issues, they remain culpable.

You don't have to be racists to be called one, you can just keep quiet and watch racists thrive!

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by ossyjxmmi07(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
get data at cheap amazing rates.... MTN 1GB----#400(30 days) 2GB-----#800(30 days) 3GB-----#1,450 4GB----#1600 5GB-----#2000
Airtel 750mb------#450 1.5GB--------#900 2GB---------#1,100 3GB---------#1400
and many others...... WhatsApp---0808 186 5930
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Rilwayne001: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:
See, typically the black man in a white man’s country is so sensitive to how the white react, speak or even look at him and point to racism at every instance. I had a friend who worked in a bar and was dismissed because of his carelessness and poor attitude to work...before he left the bar he made sure he created a scene shouting racism racism. They were so courteous not to respond or engage him in a fight because they know most of the black Africans use racism to cover their shits.

Lastly, you see this Arab countries or most Asian countries.. nobody do racism pass them, but why don’t the suppressed black population protest...because the freedom is limited and they make sure you understand from your first presence in the country that you are second class to them and nothing can change that. Anyway, as the saying goes...when you give somebody a yard he will later ask for a mile.

A man is only respected and modelled if he earns such. Look at the African continent, the poorest, the most docile, the most disease ravaged, the most corrupt, the most backward...who has ever earned respect by displaying such attributes??

You made quite a valid point. But you didn't drive it home with respect to how George Floyd was gruesomely murdered basically for no other reason other than that he was black.

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Shattuck(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:

thank you for this, I hold same opinion while the western world is not perfect, it is still the most liberal and receptive in the entire universe,and not all whites are racist,you can see how they make so much effort to even be better and thread carefully when talking about minorities.in Nigeria you see the level of open hate and insensitivity even here on nairaland.its hypocritical to expect the white folks to be perfect,while you are not even making any move to get better.there is nowhere in the world where foreigners enjoy much freedom and tolerance than in the west,they can't possibly be the worst in humanity.

8 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by VaselineCrew: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Who is more racist than Nigerians?

Can Yoruba be Governor in Imo?

Can igbo be Governor in Lagos?

When it comes to racism, Nigerians should just shut up abeg!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by kayfact123(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Very funny guy, I am sure he doesn't meant what he spoke out, just due to the pressure sorronding racism at this time.
One more thing, you believe dey this guy come naija come collect power wey in use take Andy Ruiz for second fight, I personally knew about it.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Mekas2016(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Well spoken.

Gwan2:

4 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by RPG2020(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
FrankBass281:
what can I say,I don't know,I am out

Enter house the best for you
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by SachaBastien(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
abbey621:

Nah enlighten yourself, those shops don't have to be racists to be complicit. When a huge brand sees something like police brutality, racial injustice and keeps quiet, it is equally as culpable as those racists. When those brands prefer to invest in white dominated cities instead of showing black communities some love as well, they are equally culpable. Finally when these brands openly support and donate to people or companies that have chosen to stay silent about these issues, they remain culpable.

You don't have to be racists to be called one, you can just keep quiet and watch racists thrive!

I am under no moral or natural obligation to show support to you when you're being plain ass stupid.
Read to understand and not just to respond.
I reiterate, counter-racism is not a solution and will only end up endangering black people even more.

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Fairbanks(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jaysolu:
Racism is such a sensitive matter
you can't fight bad with bad.. it only brings more bad
blacks in America are a minority.. so there's not so much you can do to "show them where it hurts"
we just have to take this as it is... I don't see racism ending because of speeches and protests, we've been doing that for decades now

check out the link in my signature.. get paid for watching long YouTube vids.. registration is free.. no strings attached
I have no reason to scam you

since I started reading ur comment av known the type u are. hungry lion will end everything with stupid online advert. man spoke his mind u are here in ur local hutt preaching, I don't blame u, u havn't been here for once and feel how racism pinches.

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by foleskay(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Who is more racist than Nigerians?

Can Yoruba be Governor in Imo?

Can igbo be Governor in Lagos?

When it comes to racism, Nigerians should just shut up abeg!

You're getting It so muddle up. Can a German be the prime minister of UK, or a Russian be d president of the US. Its d same as u comparing ibo being a governor in Yoruba land. This is so so different to the topic of discussion

1 Like

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by LordOfTheGame: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:

Ranting of a sell out, a white wanna be. Before you talk trash about the black communities, think about the age long colonialism and slave trade and the damages they did to the Blackman. Think about the systematic discrimination being perpetuated by the whites to keep the black man down forever. I don't that you don't understand how these whole things works because you've have had the little opportunity of enjoying some benefits from the white community and boom, here you are singing their praises. Low self esteem is really bad and it's affecting some people seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Gwan2(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rilwayne001:

You made quite a valid point. But you didn't drive it home with respect to how George Floyd was gruesomely murdered basically for no other reason other than that he was black.

My heart goes to George's family..it was indeed unfortunate, for the fact that he wasn't even a threat at the point of arrest and was handcuffed. Don't get it twisted bro, there are bad eggs and racist among the whites, no doubt. Most times, due to the antecedents of many blacks that had stayed or are still living in the western countries...once the police are called upon especially by a white on a black, the white bad eggs or racist police assume you guilty until proven innocent and they might treat you as such, which i feel was the case of George.

2 Likes

Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by IamPatriotic(m): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
iWasNotHere:
Anthony Joshua is talking too much these days. Focus on your training

Well-done! There's an Anthony Joshua before boxing, and he will still be AJ after retirement and you want to stop being himself and focus on a career that will end sooner or later.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Heffalump(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
The 4th World war will be Blacks vs Whites grin grin
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by abbey621(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
SachaBastien:

I am under no moral or natural obligation to show support to you when you're being plain ass stupid.
Read to understand and not just to respond.
I reiterate, counter-racism is not a solution and will only end up endangering black people even more.

Perhaps you have comprehension problem? Just explained to you that silence is complicity, asking blacks to support black owned business is not couunter racism and if you feel that way know that you are the stupidone here considering every race supports more of their own than others, the Whites do it, the Jews do it and even the Latinos do it and nobody shouts counter racism, but I guess your black ass knows better?
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by Bianda24: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
From the comment made by AJ, I did not notice any racial prejudice. The Caucasians can as well fu*ck off. Bolton Major in downtown Queens, fu*ck off.
Re: Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism by akigbemaru: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gwan2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guardiola Was Too Smart For His Own Good As Man City Lost To Chelsea / John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Top Privately Owned Football Clubs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.