Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? (54318 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Offpoint:

Woman senior you with 3 years and you dey proud of that.... When you know they age faster.
I pity you

Whats wrong with?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
paulolee:
worried for what...mine was 18yrs older and even sweeter than the young gals i previously had...would av married her bt she was already married and didnt kno from the start because she hid it from me...

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Heavensent01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
what's a crime about that? my babe is a year older than me and I still hold my Ctrl

no be by age a man take dey handle a lady or marriage. na maturity, money and high romance

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Benwallt:
it doesn't matter so far there is love. If Una still get married na you go still go first y she still remain for some years

and some Nairalanders de pity me
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by ibkayee(f): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Potentially beautiful relationships ruined by trivialities. We humans do it to ourselves

I don’t think it’s a big deal in the grand scheme of life, but I still get how the girl is feeling

Lol btw when you said their ages came up in a discussion one day, wtf isn’t this kind of thing discussed early in relationships. I find it weird that it ‘came up’ later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by cooooooks(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Loool.

Check out this long term study:

"Sexual satisfaction in women increases with age"

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120103134907.htm#:~:text=A%20new%20study%20of%20sexually,age%2C%20despite%20low%20sexual%20desire.

kudinkarfe:
She should be worried. The older women become their sex desire reduces while a man sex desire increase with increase in age. Their is high tendency the Man will cheat not because he wants to but because she might not meet his demand in future.

3 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by neeyor88: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
My babe told me she's a year older than me when we started. I didn't think of that twice as she was afraid I'll back off.

We are married with 2 children and all is being fine.

Bottom line: be sure you both know what you want.

5 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atteraino:

Is it bad, wrong or a crime or a sin for she to be my senior
So you can fvck your senior sister?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Champneys: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trayceey:
A friend of mine just opened up to me about her relationship. She said when she met her man, she assumed she was younger than him because he looked so big and more mature than her and he also acts mature than her.

One day, they were discussing their age and she found out she was older, so she had to lie about her age. The relationship went on and the love grew stronger, then a day came, she asked him if he can marry a lady older than him, he said 'never' she asked what if it's just one year? He still said ' never'. Then she asked him that what if he later found out that his girlfriend is older, what would he do? He said he would end the relationship.

She said she couldn't bear it any longer and so she opened up to him about her age. That she's a year older than him. She wants him to know before it's too late. After opening up to him, she was expecting him to end the relationship but he didn't. He's still coming for her, he still loves her and wants to marry her. But she's withdrawing from the relationship because of what the guy said earlier.

Please advise her. I will show her your comments

Ok.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by abimic(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
There is no biggie in dating who is older, 30, 30+, they seem to be mature and from experiences, they understand love well, and not quick to misbehave. Left to me, i am not cool with it, i should be older than my partner, just my rule.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Offpoint: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atteraino:

Whats wrong with?
Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Kobicove(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Age is not just a number!
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Prechgold1180(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
My girl is 3 years older than me she loves me thou she don't know about d age difference but we are friends all that matters in a relationship is love and money I love her she loves me I v money to fuel d relationship case closd

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trayceey:
she's not worried about being older than the guy. She's worried about that statement he made

This is quite modern of her though, not minding being older than her husband-to-be.
It would bug me like no end. I could never marry someone younger than me no matter how much I may admire some of such unions. Same age is okay though, not the best, but I could manage that. But then this is just me. If a man doesn’t provide “more” to me, I won’t need him, not even at all. And age is one of the mores I consider.

A woman should not marry someone who doesn’t know her age, it’s kind of really wrong, to me. And this tends to happen more when the man is younger.

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kingscee:
So you can fvck your senior sister?
Bro what are you saying? angry am i dating my sister?

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trayceey:
A friend of mine just opened up to me about her relationship. She said when she met her man, she assumed she was younger than him because he looked so big and more mature than her and he also acts mature than her.

One day, they were discussing their age and she found out she was older, so she had to lie about her age. The relationship went on and the love grew stronger, then a day came, she asked him if he can marry a lady older than him, he said 'never' she asked what if it's just one year? He still said ' never'. Then she asked him that what if he later found out that his girlfriend is older, what would he do? He said he would end the relationship.

She said she couldn't bear it any longer and so she opened up to him about her age. That she's a year older than him. She wants him to know before it's too late. After opening up to him, she was expecting him to end the relationship but he didn't. He's still coming for her, he still loves her and wants to marry her. But she's withdrawing from the relationship because of what the guy said earlier.

Please advise her. I will show her your comments

She should run for her life. The man is still interested in the relationship because of an unlimited supply of kitten. If he eventually decides to cut ties with her, the whole world will support him, and he won't think twice. After all, he already told the girl he can't marry an old cargo.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Offpoint:
Bless you
Prechgold1180:
My girl is 3 years older than me she loves me thou she don't know about d age difference but we are friends all that matters in a relationship is love and money I love her she loves me I v money to fuel d relationship case closd

Now this scenario I like!
Do not let her know about the difference, or it would spoil the picturing for me cheesy
Cheers.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by DrOBD(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
NockMedia:
Age ain't nothing but a number, but when you grow old as a man, you will understand the advantage of marrying a younger woman.
When you become weak and frail and your wife is also weak and frail because she is older than you...how do you cope if you don't have money to hire a nanny or your kids are gone?

So basically you are advising men to marry a nanny and not for love or companionship. When the man dies, what happens to the young lady?

3 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by ariefadenco: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atteraino:
me self my Babe senior me for 3years oh. I be 27 my Babe na 30+...

Modified: Why is the lady trying to withdraw from the relationship, is she not in love with him again... Sometimes we guys, we just talk anyhow... May be the guy never meant what he said cause he was thinking he is her senior

Anne Heathaway, William Shakespeare's wife was eight years older than her husband. Age na number

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by safarigirl(f): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
NockMedia:
Age ain't nothing but a number, but when you grow old as a man, you will understand the advantage of marrying a younger woman.
When you become weak and frail and your wife is also weak and frail because she is older than you...how do you cope if you don't have money to hire a nanny or your kids are gone?

You and your wife will grow weak and frail together. One person is not supposed to be caring for the other, what is this narrative you're talking about?

Except you are marrying a woman who is at least fifteen years younger than you, you and your spouse are supposed to grow old and frail together. Not that one person will get old, and the other will turn to caregiver, abi do you want to be sixty, married to a thirty-year old?

What guarantees are there sef, that two of you will see old age? Or, is it not people that die at 40 and leave a spouse behind?

Una go just dey miss out on good things because of nonsense factors that are based on probability.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Offpoint:
Are you sure nothing is wrong? And you're pitying me?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by DrOBD(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Lol. She's a myopic one.

There are lots of succesful couples out there with huge age difference; female being older.

Tell her to check up on Megan Markle, Brigitte Macron, Shakira, etc who cared not about age.

Locally, we have a few examples...Governors Kayode Fayemi and Akerodolu.

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
ariefadenco:

Anne Heathaway, William Shakespeare's wife was eight years older than her husband. Age na number

While some Nairalanders are pitying me

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Offpoint: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atteraino:

Are you sure nothing is wrong? And you're pitying me?
grin I've already told you what is wrong in my first comment.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by jydmak(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
France president Emmanuel Macron is 25 years younger than his wife and that doesn't stop him from being the president of France. My sister, age is just a number.

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by AroOkigbo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atteraino:
me self my Babe senior me for 3years oh. I be 27 my Babe na 30+...

Modified: Why is the lady trying to withdraw from the relationship, is she not in love with him again... Sometimes we guys, we just talk anyhow... May be the guy never meant what he said cause he was thinking he is her senior
At 30+, most ladies are desperate about settling down.
You never can tell. ..yours maybe too. But you are in love and may not understand me.
Forget about all these "age is a number" trenders, most of them are singles. It takes more than love to keep marriage.

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Bobbybrwon(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Well I don't think there's anything wrong with the age difference.
Though not all guys can stand the sight of thier girlfriend older than them because some ladies tend to use it against guys when there is little misunderstanding which we guys don't like . She shouldn't withdraw from the guy because of what he said ,come to think of it the guy might have known since and just said that to see her reactions. To me it doesn't matter because most of my relationships, I've always been the younger one and we bond well .
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Offpoint:
grin I've already told you what is wrong in my first comment.
I pity you

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
there is no problem with that na , age is just a number.

but is Buhari aware of that relationship??
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Dalby(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
The problem is not for them to stay with each other o. The problem is for her to be submissive regardless of her age. Can she in the future

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Dalby(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
jydmak:
France president Emmanuel Macron is 25 years younger than his wife and that doesn't stop him from being the president of France. My sister, age is just a number.
That na for France o. We have cultural differences...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.