Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? (54312 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
AroOkigbo:

At 30+, most ladies are desperate about settling down.
You never can tell. ..yours maybe too. But you are in love and may not understand me

settling down? That's not an issue... I already engage her... I started dating her when i was 20, and i was in my 300level. I told her after we're both done with school, we get married, she finished her service last year meanwhile i finished mine before her. By the grace of GOD, marriage is december or next year

6 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Sammology: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
From what I’m seeing you are not a friend, you are the lady that is involved in the relationship
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Forget about all these "age is a number" trenders, most of them are singles. It takes more than love to keep marriage.

am not worried about the age... Tell op

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sammology:
From what I’m seeing you are not a friend, you are the lady that is involved in the relationship

grin grin grin grin
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Lol. She's a myopic one.
There are lots of succesful couples out there with huge age difference; female being older.
Tell her to check up on Megan Markle, Brigitte Macron, Shakira, etc who cared not about age.

I am myopic too then.
I like an older man.
I liked Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake together. I think it was the first female-older affair that I knew about. Pique and Shakira are beautiful people and seem like their thing would be fun but cannot deal with the Macron own, at all! I also don’t like Meghan and Harry but my dislike of their own is more of an activism thing than it is about their ages. But I would still prise them apart with the Macrons if I could! cheesy
I have dated people younger than myself though shocked
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Lol. She's a myopic one.

There are lots of succesful couples out there with huge age difference; female being older.

Tell her to check up on Megan Markle, Brigitte Macron, Shakira, etc who cared not about age.

Your examples are not nigerians...give us homebased examples na
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by jydmak(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dalby:

That na for France o. We have cultural differences...
what matters in a relationship is love and respect. When this two qualities are there, u will think less of d age difference.

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by linearity: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
If she is thinking about it that much, then she should be worried.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Age shouldn't be an issue in relationship joor!!

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by bmdmixer: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
as in she is 17 he is 16.

see wetin dey make front page
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Oluromantic: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
canDy4eva:

Guy...

Did you read the story at all
Does your question makes sense to you? You who read it, did you comprehend what you read?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
This case is a double edge sword..the lady should pray and follow her mind.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Randal: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
My fiancee is 15yrs older than me. But I love her madly and she loves me too. In fact, I don't doubt my love for her and she doesn't doubt her love for me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by chatinent: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
When will people realize age is but a number?

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by sageer1706(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Personally age and tribe is never a problem for me, she should sit him down and have a heart to heart conversation with him so that she will know where she belong instead of assuming

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by ollie86(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trayceey:
A friend of mine just opened up to me about her relationship. She said when she met her man, she assumed she was younger than him because he looked so big and more mature than her and he also acts mature than her.

One day, they were discussing their age and she found out she was older, so she had to lie about her age. The relationship went on and the love grew stronger, then a day came, she asked him if he can marry a lady older than him, he said 'never' she asked what if it's just one year? He still said ' never'. Then she asked him that what if he later found out that his girlfriend is older, what would he do? He said he would end the relationship.

She said she couldn't bear it any longer and so she opened up to him about her age. That she's a year older than him. She wants him to know before it's too late. After opening up to him, she was expecting him to end the relationship but he didn't. He's still coming for her, he still loves her and wants to marry her. But she's withdrawing from the relationship because of what the guy said earlier.

Please advise her. I will show her your comments
My wife is 4 yrs older than me. We're happily married for 11 yrs and still counting.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by OriOko88(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!! The truth is most ladies like being younger to their partner which I'm inclusive.
I can't date a guy I'm 1 day older than him so i do understand how she feels.

As long as the guy will respect her there shouldn't be a problem bt I'm doubting because most Nigerian horseband always want to feel superior nd authoritative.
So because d lady is older now, d man should gv her due respect abi See no matter d age difference, a man will always be d head, even if the woman is twice his age, the natural leadership acumen of the man, would still Mk him control over d woman. Man is naturally ordained to be d head no matter d age, so don't try to twist the status quo!

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by TheRedpillguy: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atteraino:
me self my Babe senior me for 3years oh. I be 27 my Babe na 30+...

Modified: Why is the lady trying to withdraw from the relationship, is she not in love with him again... Sometimes we guys, we just talk anyhow... May be the guy never meant what he said cause he was thinking he is her senior
SIMP
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by TheRedpillguy: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
OriOko88:

So because d lady is older now, d man should gv her due respect abi See no matter d age difference, a man will always be d head, even if the woman is twice his age, the natural leadership acumen of the man, would still Mk him control over d woman. Man is naturally ordained to be d head no matter d age, so don't try to twist the status quo!
Confuse Simp
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lol, just a year? That's funny oooo. I've dated guys I'm at least 2 years older than and it was great, you'd never even know because I look like I'm 19. I don't mind ooooo. Love and respect are essential things in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Olayetan(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!! The truth is most ladies like being younger to their partner which I'm inclusive.
I can't date a guy I'm 1 day older than him so i do understand how she feels.

As long as the guy will respect her there shouldn't be a problem bt I'm doubting because most Nigerian horseband always want to feel superior nd authoritative.

The guy should respect her or the girl should respect the guy since she's older and that age may want to enter her heas sometimes.

If the girl would put aside the age and let the guy be the head then she can go ahead.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by TheRedpillguy: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
ollie86:

My wife is 4 yrs older than me. We're happily married for 11 yrs and still counting.

Hehehe
damn! Hope this is a lie
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by TheRedpillguy: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
chatinent:
When will people realize age is but a number?
Age is not a number, aged women will find it hard to bear children and chances are they won't give birth to healthy babies
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by praiseneo(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
I dated a lady 7 years older than me she’s in her late 30s and nothing happen

3 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by praiseneo(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Hehehe
damn! Hope this is a lie
how?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by VectorVee68(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
(Sips air...... Ssssssuuuu haaaa) lol go and watch the Indian Series Age is just a number and get inspired.... Chai Love, ... By the way, the lady I am dying for is 5 years older than me, mehhhn she still dey give me excuses though but mehhhn I love her so much mehn

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by OriOko88(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Confuse Simp
Stupidy is now your shadow, its following you everywhere, so stupidity is your legacy!

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by TheRedpillguy: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
OriOko88:

Stupidy is now your shadow, its following you everywhere, so stupidity is your legacy!
Really can not take what comes from you seriously.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by OriOko88(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Police in the US has shot dead another black man in Atlanta. D video is trending on CNN now. USA is another shithole country I swear

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by whitemand4(m): 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tell your friend to withdraw completely You can ask me why
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by keentola(m): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.