Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85433 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
U sef sounds like u were waiting for it to happen. I'm not advising you to beg for Love,but Reno didn't say we shouldn't spend on our babe,he only said we shouldn't have that sense of responsibility that made some guys Bleep up just bcuz they wanna satisfy their babes.

Both of you look like kids to me(sorry to say), n two babies can't cope in a relationship. It cost u nothing to explain things to her except u're also tired of the babe. Likewise,the babe too ought not to say it's over that fast.

Look for a matured and boss lady to date n u too should grow up as well.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Samsonklin(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP I like that your whatsapp wallPaper, pls can you share it with me?

Na wetin concern person, person dey put body. Na wallpaper concern me. Abeg send me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by GuestLog: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Macnnoli4:
Reno's advice shouldn't warrant break up. If you saw a future with her, you will make her understand that some money could be saved for the future although that doesn't stop you from giving gifts, it is just that you should not do pass yourself. Is she even independent?
All this gesture is for foreign girls, Nigerian girls don't hear anything besides the sound of money. Very few are useful to themselves. Save your grammar for a more reasonable woman.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Sirwallace(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take care of me

aunty go and take care of yourself and stop the entitlement mentality.

thats why they treat you lots like a Garbage when all you bring to the relationship is food and kpekus.

stop outsourcing your parent failed responsibilities to innocent guys.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OriOko88(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
safarigirl:
Some men have sold their destiny because of sexual favors.

Will you people die on top pussy?

Nigerian men, don't you think you deserve to be spoilt and taken care of? You don't think you deserve surprise dates? You don't think you deserve someone who will send you lunch at work, without asking? You don't deserve birthday cakes?

Why have you sacrificed true happiness, on the altar of sexual gratification?

Look at how someone is wielding sex as a threat in exchange for financial favors. Common sex.

Make una repent for this country and eradicate yourselves on what dating is really about, because this silly sex for money thing y'all do, is not, and can never qualify as dating.
The only sensible girl on this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by GMBuhari: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
two things, she's more polished than you are or you are both clowns

two, you just Bleep you don't communicate ,

if she's in your house why breakup over whatsapp ?

JeffreyD1:

Funny is she was in my house oh while we had this chat this afternoon oo
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Obedinho130: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrecioussB:

Why will she give you boobs to suck? Is she your mother? Nonsense
Didn't she moan in pleasure as the boobs were being sucked cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by simplepee(f): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
OriOko88:

How old are you
What do you think?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Only foollls break up because of the post of one stranger somewhere. Two foollls.
OP, obviously you're the one pained the most by the breakup. Coming to rant. Small boy. grin
Both of you should stop distracting us with your overzealous tomfoolery.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by millionboi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.
thesame way u are avoiding poverty....hahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OriOko88(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
roteblomen:
When a man approaches relationship with the 50/50 mindset, that relationship is bound to fail. A healthy relationship thrive when the man has the capability to provide reasonably to his worthy beloved. A woman's contribution to her relationship should not be predicated on provision, as her light doesn't shine in that angle.

Also, a woman understands love by being cared for, and a man understands love by being the care giver, if she worths it. Besides, women have the tendency to condescend on a man they financed. As a self respecting man, life is easier when you accept this and contribute to your relationship in your own way.

Reno's submission sound rational, but fails to take into considerations the difference between men and women. His opinion is like a classroom where men and women are tested the same, but in romance, it doesn't work that way. Women give sex, and in sexual dynamics, she bear the biggest damages if things go south. As a responsible man, taking care of her financially is not only required, but speaks about your nobility.
How do women bear the biggest damages in sex dynamics, when things go south

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MozB: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
1StopRudeness:

She even tried to make it sex look like a favour she’s doing for the guy since she’s not enjoying anything from it....women are smart....

Always cashing in over something they are clearly using you for....you give them orgasm, and you’ll still pay...

I'm telling you something. They will be there shouting "harder" and still come and be doing like it is you they are doing a favour.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by micflo28(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why is sex in Nigeria contractual. Must I feel indebted to you for having sex with you. OP don't feel bad.You are a rare breed of think it, act it.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by debbydams(f): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
DNA1997:
bros na man u be, who is she to be threatening you with sex, make sure if possible u get another babe as soon as possible it could be she has another side guy
..seriously? when some ladies are seriously searching
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Vulcan24(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
fucking Stoopid advise

u foot the bills of your date at intervals

what has mother got to do with that

he is referring to the extremities of some slay-broke-ass queen not your girlfriend that has been keeping your konji in line.

pls reconcile with ur babe, u both argue out of emotional suspicion
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Mruwa1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:

Let that be her visit. No good thing will ever come from such girl.
Sex that is very cheap is what she's threatening you with.. Foolish girl!
sex na free come my area u nor need pay self lol
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Ceasardgreat(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take care of me

Can you beat your chest and say you can take care of yourself without the help of a man?

If yes... You've got 20k from.. Lobotan

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OriOko88(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
simplepee:
What do you think?
You not looking bad sha @ ur dp. Quite matured.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Omar09(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
You know it's so funny that the only thing Nigerian guys could "owe" their women is monetary value. Imagine a whole Reno having nothing to emaciate from than "maintainance fee and bills". And the lady is laying emphasis on "sex" . Lol grin grin

Well to help them balance their equation, I believe the only thing Ladies owe their boyfriend is courtesy. No sex and food too grin grin . Lobatan.

BTW Op's relationship is baseless, meaningless and lifeless. grin you don't end a "good thing" because of some stranger's post.

Oh Ariza dear, you hit it wrong this time. Now read!

Money isn't the only value owed to Nigerian women by men. It just that most of the values comes through money! A lot of guys here have come to this platform to complain about how the trained their girlfriends who later dumped them for another guy of which you are aware and have advocated that men should improve on themselves better and if they want to indulge in such dangerous sport, should do so without emotion. In this scenario, is money the only and end value given to such women? No they got education, which couldn't happen without money. Don't say it like money is the only value given by Nigerian men to their women. There are lots that can be given which isn't money, but a lot happens through money. And no relationship can survive without money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ImaIma1(f): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.

It's not the people giving unsolicited advice that I blame but the people who swallow the advice hook line and sinker.

Do they even know if Reno did worse?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
OriOko88:

How do women bear the biggest damages in sex dynamics, when things go south

She gets pregnant not you. You can basically check-out after sex, and it is on her to deal with consequence that comes with potential pregnancy. Women are also shamed about for being sexually loose.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Sensitivity: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.
Will u keep quiet. Oponu
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Fagbemiroskibo: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=JeffreyD1 post=90662273]Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin ;

Na man u be my gee��
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by mmsen: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
You know it's so funny that the only thing Nigerian guys could "owe" their women is monetary value. Imagine a whole Reno having nothing to emaciate from than "maintainance fee and bills". And the lady is laying emphasis on "sex" . Lol grin grin

Well to help them balance their equation, I believe the only thing Ladies owe their boyfriend is courtesy. No sex and food too grin grin . Lobatan.

BTW Op's relationship is baseless, meaningless and lifeless. grin you don't end a "good thing" because of some stranger's post.

Ashawo talk.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Fagbemiroskibo: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
gentlestdude:
chai Bros you dey abuse o

Exactly what I was thinking
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by showafrica(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

My man is tired already, Reno is just the catalyst.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Fagbemiroskibo: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Ariza post=90663360]You know it's so funny that the only thing Nigerian guys could "owe" their women is monetary value. Imagine a whole Reno having nothing to emaciate from than "maintainance fee and bills". And the lady is laying emphasis on "sex" . Lol grin grin

What did you smoke?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OriOko88(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
devafire:
Reno is the Lord and saviour of new generation broke guys grin
The number of guys hailing the boy is just laughable.
Gbe enu e soun.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Funny is she was in my house oh while we had this chat this afternoon oo
Kick her ass out for your good, this HOLES think the only thing they own us na SEX
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by bobluck: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
You are the true son of your father...what is wrong is bad!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OriOko88(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
fredoooooo:
Kaa ye gbogbo yin ati reno technical adviser grin grin grin
Olopa Ewo n tepe

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.