Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85543 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by davidque: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonsense!! These two were already looking for a reason to part
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
ume1000:
go get a life

TOPCRUISE:

A stubborn sheep that dream of having a romantic affair with the wolf will make this kind of comment

Ahmeduana:

A always Moody person can't see the truth. undecided

Altimatic27:

Blind queen business will soon be over for allyall

blingxx:

blind shepherd ? undecided ... na your type dey turn men to simps

Reinaldo:

You're obviously the blind one here. Your eyes are even blinded in your profile pic. cheesy

Sensitivity:
Will u keep quiet. Oponu

See what am talking about?
Blind herd of sheep. undecided

[img]https://media1./images/8062b562e48e0ac891332b2e82c3d845/tenor.gif?itemid=11646918[/img]
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Omar09:

Oh Ar iza dear, you hit it wrong this time. Now read!

Money isn't the only value owed to Nigerian women by men. It just that most of the values comes through money! A lot of guys here have come to this platform to complain about how the trained their girlfriends who later dumped them for another guy of which you are aware and have advocated that men should improve on themselves better and if they want to indulge in such dangerous sport, should do so without emotion. In this scenario, is money the only and end value given to such women? No they got education, which couldn't happen without money. Don't say it like money is the only value given by Nigerian men to their women. There are lots that can be given which isn't money, but a lot happens through money. And no relationship can survive without money.
Very contradicting post Oma.
The highlighted part goes a long way in showing that why the guy was busy investing his money in the lady , he didn't invest in her emotions and pyschological needs. The truth is until men learn to make lasting impressions/ memories in their women they will continue to be dismissed. If you don't give people reasons not to let you go, they will find you easy to dismiss.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Ok. I'll do that. It's my money after all.

But you should get a job and stop begging also.
This Aunty respect yourself naw
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Kenneth10110(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're right...

See them no go work they find man to boost you financially.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by kasim155: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Themainboy22:
And how you wan take see a rich man to marry with this your grammar. It's either you manage that wine tapper who is seeking for your hand in marriage now, or see you in Shiloh come 2035. cool

Bro, u wicked oooo. Why will u finish her like dis
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by don4real18(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
Oya Alfa males will full this thread now quoting the poor guy for saying the reality cry

All these people that will pay money and still beg to put the tip will start forming nonsense grin grin
Alfa males ko, imam males ni cheesy
It's ALPHA
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ume1000: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

[img]https://media1./images/8062b562e48e0ac891332b2e82c3d845/tenor.gif?itemid=11646918[/img]
10000mm overslacked borehole

I wonder what you did say your source of income is when asked by ur children

Definitely (an olosho)
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Allakent: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by kizyalex10(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioneqd it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

avoid any girl that sees sex as a favour to u and also see relationship as job opportunity.iam married nw but when i was single,i hate expectant girlfriend who feels entitled to gifts nd money
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Goalnaldo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I am not here to chance you.
Chill . This isn't a give away thread. cheesy
lol you registered this month, how come you know he's always on giveaway threads. You must be an old member with a new moniker cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nairalandmonika: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take care of me
Coming from someone leaving in an uncompleted building, u really need someone to take care of u, else things go red for your side. I understand.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by AfroKnight: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
You know it's so funny that the only thing Nigerian guys could "owe" their women is monetary value. Imagine a whole Reno having nothing to emaciate from than "maintainance fee and bills". And the lady is laying emphasis on "sex" . Lol grin grin

Well to help them balance their equation, I believe the only thing Ladies owe their boyfriend is courtesy. No sex and food too grin grin . Lobatan.

BTW Op's relationship is baseless, meaningless and lifeless. grin you don't end a "good thing" because of some stranger's post.

Look, if you want to pick a side, do it with ya full chest, not this roundabout manner. This is a clear win for him. Don’t try to downplay anything. grin

The guy has just discovered the truth about his relationship. He has been paying for sex, affection and a girlfriend.

Be happy for him. grin

Sometimes it takes the random word from a stranger to help you see the truth about yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by dingbang(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Let me try this stunt grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by teemac01(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin

if we look at it from your angle...you are right, but if we look at it from another angle...you are wrong...thats why a coin has two sides... grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ronyman(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
You never loved her bro... You were enjoying the sex
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Allakent: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oin oin, you are doing well
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by neutrotoba(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take care of me

You're right

And only female liabilities that do not carry any value other than their vagina would also dislike it.

Real women don't care if a man gifts them money or not, they make their own money. Imagine an Ibukun Awosika taking offence because her husband stops giving her money.

Women should focus on building themselves to a point that a man's money would only be a bonus.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Some screws are obviously loose in your head. Can't help you. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nairalandmonika: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
xynerise:
Both of you actually have a myopic mindset.

She using sex to hold you to ransom is very dumb of her. It means sex is the only thing she can use to convince you to still be with her.

You on the other part believe that you can eat your cake and have it. If you don't assist her monetarily then why are you dating her? To just have sex and bear the title " Boyfriend"?

There are ways to be a boyfriend to someone and if you can't add value to her life on other aspects of life, then the only option you have is monetary values.

What u said now doesn't even make sense.
How is he eating his cake n having it?

In a relationship both partners add value to each other life, monetary or otherwise. It's not written anywhere that is the guy that most add value to the girls life only.

As for sex, both parties enjoys it and shouldn't even be use to bargain anything.

Your write up implies that a guy most add value to a girls life because she's offering him sex. The girl na olosho?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by WaleFoto(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.
guy, aswear u deserve a cold Heineken. I love u man
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Futurejoy(f): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

grin angry grin grin

You are not okay.....Reno is sitting behind his phone giving useless advice. After they have destroyed Nigeria, they have now automatically become relationship advisor. Break your relationship at your own loss....Reno and FFK already know that most Nigerian youths are gullible so they know how to manipulate your type.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is savage! Not dat rawhumper and bigBashir who are notin else but cheap farm tools for public pleasure, that girl wanted t scam u and blackmail uuuu, is obvious she was staying cos of d money ,nothing else otherwise y would she leave u over just a post u made, that u didn't even tag d girl.. Rawhumper would av easily fallen for dat cheap scam and blackmail cos he's aa "SIMP"...

Let d runs girl go!! She ain't worth d tym and also collect all ur belongings back from dat runs girl, cars, watch, shoes etc u paid for them!!

PS Reno spoke everything, u don't owe dem anything, call cards, birthday gifts, sharwama, and d likes, if she doesn't av call cards t call u, she shouldn't bother cos u don't care weda she calls or not cos people make out time and money t call who they feel is important, so if she aint calling, u arent that special t her ! don't celebrate her birthdays if she doesn't do urs, buy her d same qty and quality of wat she buys u!! That way u both are pushing d other t be better people in presenting gifts.. If she buys BYC singlet for u for birthday, rush t d nearest byc stores and get some byc undies and brassiers and even byc bikini and lingerine, everything should be equal, till she gets sense and buys sth that is special! When u go to the restaurants, she has to pay for some of the things u guys eat herself or u can make a formula of 50%-50% of wateva , but pls try and understand the income she may av and adjust when necessary but she must pay oo, don't go and waste ur money and marry a dependent leech!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nairalandmonika: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
Very contradicting post Oma.
The highlighted part goes a long way in showing that why the guy was busy investing his money in the lady , he didn't invest in her emotions and pyschological needs. The truth is until men learn to make lasting impressions/ memories in their women they will continue to be dismissed. If you don't give people reasons not to let you go, they will find you easy to dismiss.
And how do u make this lasting impression that doesn't require money?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nairalandmonika: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Futurejoy:

You are not okay.....Reno is sitting behind his phone giving useless advice. After they have destroyed Nigeria, they have now automatically become relationship advisor. Break your relationship at your own loss....Reno and FFK already know that most Nigerian youths are gullible so they know how to manipulate your type.
You are the one thats not ok. Can't u see the girl ended the relationship. The guy posted it on his status. The girl could have easily read it and ignored it but she decided to blackmail the guy with sex and even end the relationship. How exactly is the guy not ok here.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Caseless: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.
Spot-on!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why mod come push am go fp twice?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:

Move your moody and dilapidated body out of here now!!

grin Moodygirl, she didn't bother fixing d area she taking pics, see d amaco glass that she has refused t clean but has tym t type crap!
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Caseless: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

grin angry grin grin

whenever you're not around, another comes to bang her in your house. Let her go forever!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

How Did He Know She Cheated? / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.