Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85392 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by kelvindj98: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take care of me
That ur smelly yansh has been in position since eternity, won't u change position or better still wash it properly.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by JeffreyD1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nuahall2k14:
Infact send ur account number.....na man u be

I go send oo
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Educhelssy: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:
Na man you be!

Avoid that liability of a girl same way you're avoiding poverty.
Hahahahaha bad guy . Hope if this really true that U can do same too if tides were turned
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OriOko88(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
PrecioussB:

This one nah just ode.

After Reno drinks ogogoru he'll come online to post rubbish. So even when you have the money you still won't give?

Stingy guy angry
Make we hear word jor. How much do u used to give you boyfriend when you hv money

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by jaxxy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

My Major disagreement with ur babe is seeing being taken care of as a trade for sex bt then if sex her only value to u then u have serious issues in ur relationship or Ure not even in a relationship.

That said a galfrnd must be taken care of or appreciated. Same goes for the guy. It also depends on who finds it more convenient bt both sides shud takecare of each other Outside/asides sex. It shud be mutual and not a demand.

Renos logic or advice is clearly incomplete and unbalanced. I’ve seen rich gals help their guys so what do you have to say about that?

Most guys here are one way thinkers. Many don’t have relationships or don’t practice this advice to the letter and others patronize prostitutes.

Bt they will make noise here.

Ure gal is wrong bt u and Reno are also wrong! The advice shud be for only overly demanding and selfish gals.

2wrongs don’t make a Right!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by GuestLog: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

YOUNG MAN, YOU WILL LIVE A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE!!

You have discovered the secret that many men in their old age and graves wish they knew! If not that Covid-19 has turned me jobless for 3 months, I would've credited your account no kidding! Nonetheless, I'm excited for you. Always remember, sex is not a reward for good behavior, it is a mutual pleasurable experience.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Iceyjayz: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
safarigirl:
Some men have sold their destiny because of sexual favors.

Will you people die on top pussy?

Nigerian men, don't you think you deserve to be spoilt and taken care of? You don't think you deserve surprise dates? You don't think you deserve someone who will send you lunch at work, without asking? You don't deserve birthday cakes?

Why have you sacrificed true happiness, on the altar of sexual gratification?

Look at how someone is wielding sex as a threat in exchange for financial favors. Common sex.

Make una repent for this country and eradicate yourselves on what dating is really about, because this silly sex for money thing y'all do, is not, and can never qualify as dating.
Don't you like sex too
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
You go soon get sense.

DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

For all you giving me negative mentions, go and make money.

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Idiots looking for free pvßy.

Mod:

When some people's bad acts is brought to light, the go berserk...

I don't reply mentions, so stop it already.

Some people don't like this piece of land I bought here early enough grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Youngzedd(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
stella55:
your relationship wasn't strong and seems like it's only sex you both can offer. does your girl request money from you? when a woman loves she won't request money, you give her out of your wish which she appreciate

Women don't have love to give.

A man is loved by a woman based on his ability to provide. Women should just delete love from their dictionary because any love that's conditional is audio love.

Even in the bible, the scripture never said women love your husband, hehehe they even knew that women have no love to give.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Youngzedd(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
unibenakpos:
me and one of my female friend too argued today.
they just want a guy that will save them from suffering, help their brother, their mother

may God help us

Poverty alleviation programme (PAP). That's what many marriages have turned to.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by devafire(f): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Reno is the Lord and saviour of new generation broke guys grin
The number of guys hailing the boy is just laughable.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by udemzyudex(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sex is mutual naa.

You see most girls see sex as a privilege.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by tellwisdom: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Funny is she was in my house oh while we had this chat this afternoon oo

My guy u no fit grow with such woman. Woman wey de use Toto give reasons for spending on her. It’s hard but u just have to take a bold step. Dirty reasoning. Spits angry
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by GuestLog: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin
If he was pained, he won't bring the matter to Nairaland, men ain't that loosed with their emotion. He was proud of himself as we are all proud of him. If sex is all she's bringing to the table then it's better he pay her for it and she goes home. Why is it that you Nigerian girls are only after money and offering sex?! I dated an African American few years ago, that was when I knew that Nigerian girls are toxic. Tufiaaa!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Emmyxclusive: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
I maybe wrong but I think u guys are nothing more than sex mates.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OriOko88(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
simplepee:
Lol. Both of you lack sense. Kids everywhere.
How old are you
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by udemzyudex(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
You know it's so funny that the only thing Nigerian guys could "owe" their women is monetary value. Imagine a whole Reno having nothing to emaciate from than "maintainance fee and bills". And the lady is laying emphasis on "sex" . Lol grin grin

Well to help them balance their equation, I believe the only thing Ladies owe their boyfriend is courtesy. No sex and food too grin grin . Lobatan.

BTW Op's relationship is baseless, meaningless and lifeless. grin you don't end a "good thing" because of some stranger's post.

I thought sex is a mutual something? Nobody owes each other, if you're in need and she agrees fine but if she doesn't want you let her be else any force attempt will be tag rape.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Erickymania: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Lol
Women that has only sex to offer ain't meant to cherish and cared for stop being a pussy niqqa
Can i 'like' ur comment a million times?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Feelhisglory: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Iceyjayz: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:

So this is what you could induced from my comment? Broke boy with empty brain!!
Ok! the hungry skinny looking miss poland. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Mtncardseller(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
@Op, To be sincere with you, from what I read in your chats, you are immature.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Gideon110(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Sorry for asking, does your father have money? I mean your father, is he wealthy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Adoyi87(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Mod:

You are a simp
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Globad(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:

Modified:

Mod:

You're making sense.

But if they ask for all these, why do they insist on equality?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by fredoooooo: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kaa ye gbogbo yin ati reno technical adviser grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Omoejigbahe(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Correct guy.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by GuestLog: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
you're obviously useless to yourself without a man. Atlest, that's what you're saying! Weldone, Miss Dependent!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by willybaby(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op na MAN YOU BE... Salutations to you
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OriOko88(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sterope:
I would do the same for anyone that agrees with Reno; this tweet or others.
What do you offer omo ele

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.