Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85397 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by promisedeco(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:
Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by apache22b: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
you are not appealing enough to/for me .

Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by friendl: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Paid for sex ,infact all our ladies don turn ashewo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Some men have sold their destiny because of sexual favors.

Will you people die on top pussy?

Nigerian men, don't you think you deserve to be spoilt and taken care of? You don't think you deserve surprise dates? You don't think you deserve someone who will send you lunch at work, without asking? You don't deserve birthday cakes?

Why have you sacrificed true happiness, on the altar of sexual gratification?

Look at how someone is wielding sex as a threat in exchange for financial favors. Common sex.

Make una repent for this country and re-orientate yourselves on what dating is really about, because this silly sex for money thing y'all do, is not, and can never qualify as dating.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by blingxx(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.

blind shepherd ? undecided ... na your type dey turn men to simps
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Youngzedd(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

Na man you be.

How women gold dig you >> https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why do I not meet women that can threaten me with sex? Or is it because I also make them work hard to get me? And they sound like I'm doing them a favor to screw them and not the other way round. And ask if I wouldn't get tired of it soon or if I still enjoy it. How can one's girlfriend or fuckmate threaten him with sex? It sounds strange in my ears. Maybe you started off thirsty and desperate and only gathered courage to say this because you're tired

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
When a man approaches relationship with the 50/50 mindset, that relationship is bound to fail. A healthy relationship thrive when the man has the capability to provide reasonably to his worthy beloved. A woman's contribution to her relationship should not be predicated on provision, as her light doesn't shine in that angle.

Also, a woman understands love by being cared for, and a man understands love by being the care giver, if she worths it. Besides, women have the tendency to condescend on a man they financed. As a self respecting man, life is easier when you accept this and contribute to your relationship in your own way.

Reno's submission sound rational, but fails to take into considerations the difference between men and women. His opinion is like a classroom where men and women are tested the same, but in romance, it doesn't work that way. Women give sex, and in sexual dynamics, she bear the biggest damages if things go south. As a responsible man, taking care of her financially is not only required, but speaks about your nobility.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ume1000: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:

Lol
even slowpoke go reject that Ur 9000milimetre overslacked borehole come add ur Mumu brain join

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Reva1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:

Lol
Women that has only sex to offer ain't meant to cherish and cared for stop being a pussy niqqa
Abi o.
My problem with many people ehn is that they see sex as what a woman is bringing in a relationship. It takes 2 (for regular people wink) to tango. Sex is at the very least equal contribution. If the lady is not enjoying it but keeps doing it under duress, then it's sexual abuse. Otherwise, they are both pleasuring each other.
In life ehn, not just girlfriend, you owe nobody nothing. Everything you do is your choice,freewill. And when a person chooses to do something, especially for those who do not demand for it, they give them1000%.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by pocohantas(f): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Continue chatting with yourself. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Farki: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
The same women insulting guys for not giving them handouts will be opening their mouths to rant about 'equality' of the sexes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by bonnyhope: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Davash222:

Use the 2K to get new pants and bras.

You get mouth o
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by fujirice: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

For all you giving me negative mentions, go and make money.

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Idiots looking for free pvßy.

Mod:

When some people's bad acts is brought to light, the go berserk...

I don't reply mentions, so stop it already.

Some people don't like this piece of land I bought here early enough grin
My brother you are right o!
My wife is loaded more than I am yet she will never stop saying baby buy me this or that grin grin
What I do most of the times is that I tell her Oya let’s go. When we are done shopping, I pay and she makes up the difference. When there is something pressing to attend to financially and I don’t have enough cash, I just tell her, “Ngwa bring the money”, we just laugh about it as she pays.
Truly, women like to be spent on no matter how loaded they are. It just boils down on you as their man to follow them with wisdom and also how the relationship is built.
It’s obvious the OP’s relationship is not built on mutual trust.
When I was still dating my wife, we laugh at posts like that of Reno’s.
People just have to be sensitive to their situation before swallowing these things hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by CirocBoi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Themainboy22:
And how you wan take see a rich man to marry with this your grammar. It's either you manage that wine tapper who is seeking for your hand in marriage now, or see you in Shiloh come 2035. cool

Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by nonny1212: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

grin angry grin grin

This guyyy is a real nigga!!!!!!!!!

He ended the relationship like a real boss!!!!

I feel like hosting u bro. I wish pussy ass niggas can meat u to acquire some senses

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by blingxx(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take care of me

I don't have issues with what you typed ..but what do you have to offer if he takes care of you ? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by playapayaski: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kick that gyals to the curb or u die young! Damn, so entitled. Even if she's an orphan sef.. Ah ah

MrEazi223:
I've been following this thread since just decided to keep mute but now I think I need to contribute my quota.
I'm currently battling the same issue imagine someone we both have plan for the future and I just spent over 40K on us last month (May) when my salary is just 50K still have the guts to ask me for money yesterday, she even mentioned that I've never done anything for her in my life though I dumped her for that statement.

My advice to my fellow guys never spend anything on girlfriend rather spend it on your mother or siblings because most of them (girlfriends) are ingrate they will never appreciate your effort and will later tell you what did you ever do for them.

A word should be enough for the wise.

For those of you that may be doubting my story check pictures below.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Farki: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Reva1:

Abi o.
My problem with many people ehn is that they see sex as what a woman is bringing in a relationship. It takes 2 (for regular people wink) to tango. Sex is at the very least equal contribution. If the lady is not enjoying it but keeps doing it under duress, then it's sexual abuse. Otherwise, they are both pleasuring each other.
In life ehn, not just girlfriend, you owe nobody nothing. Everything you do is your choice,freewill. And when a person chooses to do something, especially for those who do not demand for it, they give them1000%.

This is the sort of message that should be on billboards along the expressway.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
You may still make up later I remember the phase I was in when I see dp and vex but maturity just made me cool down oga too let the Holy Spirit enter be sensitive

Please your partner and make an effort because in marriage a lot more is at stake grin

Some men that are telling you to leave liability you should see them when madam dey you no go believe say na freedom fighter
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hahahah, she does not love you.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by kelvindj98: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

For all you giving me negative mentions, go and make money.

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Idiots looking for free pvßy.

Mod:

When some people's bad acts is brought to light, the go berserk...

I don't reply mentions, so stop it already.

Some people don't like this piece of land I bought here early enough grin
Sharap. So why then should I not call such a woman a hoe.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by solonubinho(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:

grin angry grin grin

Walk away bro. She can't even spell 'h o r n y' lol. O so pe 'honey'. Honey ko, St. Louis sugar ni. Iranu.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin
hw iz he painned? don't u think his tired of the gurl vj and wants to switch.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Rotentik19: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Themainboy22:
Women and their entitlement mentality self. If you are the responsibility of your boyfriend, wetin go come be the resposibility of your father
In some culture, both father & daughter are the responsibility of the husband/boyfriend... Abeg I no mention any name o. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by JasperVII(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
You're a man bro, you're handled it like a champ. I'll take one bottle of Life on your behalf. Funny how the only thing she could think of was sex

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by johnyace(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op my only problem here is that your girlfriend doesn't know the correct spelling for the word horn¥
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
mechanics:
Hahahah, she does not love you.
actually when you start to love someone you react to what they do but maturity is about allowing people to be themselves post as they like it takes years to get there especially when building trust

Is she a Christian or in touch with religion when you leave things for God you react less and become more
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
if it for d sex Goan hook up pay then for one night stand. keeping lady in a relationship is just like fetching water inside the basket because many of Dem won't lead anywhere, rather than sex,emotional blackmail and heartbreak.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by SarkinYarki: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:

grin angry grin grin

You have made the right choice ..no be woman be dat abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.